News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

No Way Home

Started by Tomato, December 17, 2021, 02:44:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tomato

Spiderman was good. Go see it. That is all I will say on the matter.

Edit: lied a bit... for anyone here (most of us lets be real) frustrated by peters iron man mentor reliance... its addressed. Not in a in your face way, but it is fixed.

Nyte Dragon

My thoughts... (MAJOR SPOILERS AHEAD)

Spoiler
I can't believe the trailers were all made to seem one way, and so misleading.
The main villain was actually Miles Warren. HOLY CRAP! Spider-Tom is actually a clone! And not just any clone, but a clone of Spider-Tobey and Spider-Andrew! Double HOLY CRAP! (Warren stole some SHIELD tech or AIM)
Aunt May is a clone too?!? WTF!?! This explains why she is so much younger then previous May, plus Miles is a pervert. And that's also why we never had an MCU Uncle Ben. Mega HOLY CRAP!
And Dr. Stranger's whole involvement is because Spider-Tom is trying to gain a soul, so that he's real. And that's what Wong is warning him not to do, because it could lead to a big evil entity using Tom as a gateway body (Didn't Green arrow already do this schtick?) And the spell does go haywire and we get multi dimensional baddies and Spideys.
And then the very end where Tobey and Andrew talk Tom into not using the magik rubix cube and Strange informs him it wouldn't work anyway. That he seems to have a soul after all (not so subtle allusions to it being the love he and MJ share).
I loved it!
Hate is always foolish and love is always wise.
 ⁓Doctor Who

Kommando

Quote from: Nyte Dragon on December 19, 2021, 11:48:41 PM
My thoughts... (MAJOR SPOILERS AHEAD)

Spoiler
I can't believe the trailers were all made to seem one way, and so misleading.
The main villain was actually Miles Warren. HOLY CRAP! Spider-Tom is actually a clone! And not just any clone, but a clone of Spider-Tobey and Spider-Andrew! Double HOLY CRAP! (Warren stole some SHIELD tech or AIM)
Aunt May is a clone too?!? WTF!?! This explains why she is so much younger then previous May, plus Miles is a pervert. And that's also why we never had an MCU Uncle Ben. Mega HOLY CRAP!
And Dr. Stranger's whole involvement is because Spider-Tom is trying to gain a soul, so that he's real. And that's what Wong is warning him not to do, because it could lead to a big evil entity using Tom as a gateway body (Didn't Green arrow already do this schtick?) And the spell does go haywire and we get multi dimensional baddies and Spideys.
And then the very end where Tobey and Andrew talk Tom into not using the magik rubix cube and Strange informs him it wouldn't work anyway. That he seems to have a soul after all (not so subtle allusions to it being the love he and MJ share).
I loved it!

That actually makes me want to see it less. :D