Main Menu

FF Museum Open

Started by WyldFyre, November 29, 2021, 12:42:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

WyldFyre

For Freedom!

Randomdays

:thumbup:

I'll be uploading a new version of my list soon with about 6300+ skins. Let me know if you need any resources.

abenavides

Great news! Looking good!
www.alexff.com
Creator of EZ Danger Room, EZFX, EZHero, The JLA Mod, The X Mod, Superhero TV, & famous Hero Recipes, coming up: New mods.

Fronkenhonk

Thank you for all the work you put into this.

/ Fronkenhonk.

BentonGrey

Wow!  Amazing work, WF!  Thank you so much for the effort you've put into preserving the wonderful work of this community!
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/

Shaboba

This looks promising! What a great resource this will be.

WyldFyre

Thanks guys. More soon, I promise.
For Freedom!

WyldFyre

A new Museum Update!  Because no one demanded it - A selection of early skins by our resident booze hound and undead Titan - Death's Jester!  I apologize for the lack of previews, I worked with what was in the files. I intended to make the missing ones, but 
time did not allow. (And apologies DJ for how long it took me to get these online.)

And the first port from the original Museum pages - The Electric Freedom artists - Ace Frankly, AoA Supergirl, Styles and Tommy Troy.  Working on more as time allows.
For Freedom!

BentonGrey

I demanded it!  I just didn't know anyone was listening... :D  This is awesome!
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/

naitvalis

Extremely useful pages for all but expecially for whoever, like me for example, still use only   :ff: ,
Thanks!

Deaths Jester

What's really funny is that is just some of  my Freedom Force Center work that you got (I think)...not the Electric Freedom, Kraven's Page, Freedom Force Center, Freedom Asylum/Unfluffy Bunny, NPI.....etc stuff.  Still amazed you found this much of that work though.
Avatar picture originally a Brom painting entitled Marionette.

WyldFyre

Yeah DJ, I keep sifting through hoping some more pop up. I had a lot of stuff on CD ROM back in the day, but some of it got lost in a couple of moves.  I keep looking through boxes though, in the hopes they turn up.
For Freedom!