News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

Spider-Man page updates 2021

Started by SickAlice, October 30, 2021, 05:09:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SickAlice

Starting a new thread because I'm way at the character limit on the prior and the page has been altered since then which my last post had been in 2017 (I was busier at the time than I recall it seems). As in another the page is now separate into two, the second holding a high poly Spider-man swiped from another game. I plan on phasing it out and making a more cumbersome male-basic based one as well have a few other Spider-man family based characters I want to squeeze in this year.

Shriek is on IG_Nightside_Gren by Grenadier and by Johnny Patches and the hair began as She-Hulks hair from Marvel Vs Capcom 3. I retooled the female body and matched it to the Nightside one, made new costume bits, an eye effect and modified the keyframes for the eye. As a result of the unique size of the original model there may be errors if you try and skope the parts elsewhere and you'd be better to rematch the models to whatever choice new one.

Works can be downloaded at the following links. If it has been awhile since you had visited the page in question and the new stuff isn't showing try refreshing the page. I seem to be leaving an error on my pages that I can't quite put my finger to fix:

http://catman.freedomforceforever.com/pages/spider.html

http://catman.freedomforceforever.com/pages/spider2.html

Podmark

Good stuff. I've always had a soft spot for Maximum Carnage since the SNES game.
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

SickAlice

I was thinking about it, well a bit. I do character/background study when I do things for reference. Shriek notably has a lack thereof which is unusual for a Marvel comics character in the era created for a franchise/merchandizing effort. Not even Handbook turnaround sheet for the character exists. But the game, bit of trivia behind it is the soundtrack was composed by a band named Green Jelly whom previously had been named Green Jello but changed the name due to a hanging lawsuit. That had been led then by Maynard James Keenan whom would go on from here to form the well known band Tool and subsequent related projects like A Perfect Circle. It's funny where people start out. I'd like to think to how at the time he set aside much of the work to devote to a love of the Carnage character he must of been very excited for new Venom film.

oktokels

Quote from: SickAlice on October 31, 2021, 02:19:33 AMBit of trivia behind it is the soundtrack was composed by a band named Green Jelly

Holey moley !! I played a lot of the snes game some time ago, and I've listened to that song a thousand times. I  would never have imagined that Maynard was involved in it.  :o :o :o

SickAlice

It's pretty cool though yeah hence why I figured I would toss it out there. Humble origins and all that.