News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

Female mesh into Male mesh

Started by Overstand, October 10, 2021, 11:00:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Overstand

Is there anyway to convert DM's MFF Ghost mesh into something more masculine and less curvy? Thanks, helpful ones.

BentonGrey

Howdy Overstand, and welcome to the forums!  So, we've got some master skopers around, though most of them are retired at the moment (you never know, they may come back!), who might be able to accomplish something like that.  However, my understanding is that it is very difficult to go from male to female or vice versa.  You could probably just copy the mesh pieces themselves onto a male body, though.  You'll find some basic skoping tutorials on my site below.
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/

Randomdays

Welcome as well

If you're talking about actually changing the shape of the mesh, I don't think nifskope could do that, but blender easily could. Ewzzy's tutorial goes into changing the shape of a character's nose by moving some vertexes around. Just changing the shape of the mesh would mean you could still use the original armature and kfs as well.

SickAlice

Blender or any 3d modeling program, I did one of these for Tomato recently. RD's tutorial here of course to understand the process if need be. Short version is you just grab the vertices and faces and scale and move them how you want. It's how the lot of us have done different breast sizes for women over the years.