Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Happy 2021 !!!

Author Topic: VPMAX in 2017!  (Read 25458 times)

Offline BentonGrey

• Titans
    • The Greylands
Re: VPMAX in 2017!
« Reply #120 on: February 18, 2017, 07:24:19 PM »
WF said it well, it's great to see you back, CQ!  I hope all the real life stuff that was hanging over you has calmed down. 

More VPMAX is just icing on the cake, albeit super, super delicious icing!  I can't wait to see what you come up with!
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/

Offline crimsonquill

• Sound Master
  • One Voice To Rule Them All
    • CrimsonQuill Productions
« Reply #121 on: June 23, 2017, 11:30:41 PM »
VPMAX is finally getting back on track.  :yipee

After everything from schedule problems to working around family health issues then technical problems on top of everything else, I'm collecting all of the sound files I had in waiting in limbo plus a bunch of new material.

Nothing like having to start from scratch for the.. what... sixth time? And remember where the programs are on discs or online and how I had them configured in all the right ways.  :P

New Voice Packs: Phil Coulson
                            Agent May
                            Daleks
                            She-Hulk
                            Batman '66 (aka Adam West)
                            Squirrel Girl

- CQ

"He said let there be light... CLICK! It was a lightbulb. And It was good."

Offline detourne_me

• Manipulator of mental motion sickness
    • Force of Paradox!
« Reply #122 on: June 28, 2017, 04:31:39 AM »
 :thumbup:
Looking forward to a new VPMAX release CQ!

Offline cmdrkoenig67

• Heroic Space-case!
  • Bleh...
    • FRP Unlimited 2 Back Up Site!
« Reply #123 on: June 28, 2017, 04:42:34 PM »
Nice!  Yay, CQ!

Dana

Offline BentonGrey

• Titans
    • The Greylands
« Reply #124 on: June 30, 2017, 06:12:22 AM »
I'm glad things have quieted down for you a bit, CQ, and I'm thrilled to see some more VPMAX progress!  Awesome! :D
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman

Offline dknight95

• I Am The Night
« Reply #125 on: June 15, 2021, 11:21:14 PM »
Hi Guys, I down loaded all the parts of VPMax from CQ's 1st post, but it seems the links for the dat and txt files posted afterwards on Rapidshare and zshare are dead?   So these files are needed merge with CQ's VPMax files to for it to work properly in :ffvstr: Any chance anyone have these files? Or know where they can be found to down load?  If anyone has them and cares to share that would be awesome!  Thank you!
Be well, God bless, Be at peace, and may the forces of evil become lost and confused on the way to your home! - George Carlin

Offline BentonGrey

• Titans
    • The Greylands
« Reply #126 on: June 16, 2021, 12:37:11 AM »
Looks like I've got a folder full of VPmax zips.  I have no idea if it's everything, but presumably, it was enough to unpack it.  If nobody beats me to it, I'll upload it in a few days (if I can), and post a link.
God Bless

Offline dknight95

• I Am The Night
« Reply #127 on: June 16, 2021, 01:03:13 AM »
Looks like I've got a folder full of VPmax zips.  I have no idea if it's everything, but presumably, it was enough to unpack it.  If nobody beats me to it, I'll upload it in a few days (if I can), and post a link.

That would be awesome!  Hopefully that file containing the dat and txt files is in that folder.  Thank you!  Looking forward to DCUG by the way  :thumbup:
Be well, God bless, Be at peace, and may the forces of evil become lost and confused on the way to your home! - George Carlin

Offline BentonGrey

• Titans
    • The Greylands
« Reply #128 on: July 04, 2021, 10:14:58 PM »
Okay, I think this is the whole thing, but I am not sure.  You can check it out here:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/9qctrbr9s6i2i0d/VPMAX.zip/file
God Bless

Offline dknight95

• I Am The Night
« Reply #129 on: July 05, 2021, 07:04:56 PM »
@BentonGrey - Thank you!   :cool:

Offline crimsonquill

• Sound Master
  • One Voice To Rule Them All
    • CrimsonQuill Productions
« Reply #130 on: July 12, 2021, 12:15:47 PM »
Just an update for you folks. Since yahoo groups is history and findng hosting for files is becoming a pain. I'm working on adding my VPMAX stuff to my Dropbox as a permanent home.

I've just been offline dealing with offline things that keep derailing my update plans every time I set a goal. Ugh!

- CQ
"He said let there be light... CLICK! It was a lightbulb. And It was good."

Offline BentonGrey

• Titans
    • The Greylands
« Reply #131 on: July 12, 2021, 02:53:19 PM »
No worries, CQ.  We know how that goes.  Glad to see you, and thanks for working on making your awesome resource available again!  I look forward to it!
God Bless

Offline dknight95

• I Am The Night
« Reply #132 on: July 13, 2021, 12:20:58 PM »
Thank you for the update Crimsonquill!  I was not aware you still checked into the FR forums anymore.  I myself have been away for years.  Awesome to hear that you are still looking to keep VPMAX available to the masses (albeit smaller masses these days).  Believe me I understand that real life has a habit of getting in the way of the best laid plans.  Glad to see you check in however and look forward to any future contributions you have time to provide.