Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

Missing a few files

Started by Randomdays, July 09, 2021, 09:31:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nyte Dragon

And sadly, no he doesn't have them.

Sorry, RD.
Hate is always foolish and love is always wise.
 ⁓Doctor Who

Panther_Gunn

I found all three of the JKC files in his 6th group in the Yahoo dump (assuming the Master Man you were wanting was the Kid Eternity foe, and not Perry White -- which is in group 4).

I can email them to you (will need an address), or daglob can drop them into the folder he's been filling for you (because I *know* he has that dump as well).
The Best There Is At What I Do......when I have the time.

Randomdays

Thanks to all.

Panther, I'll shoot you a pm with my email.

RD

Panther_Gunn

The Best There Is At What I Do......when I have the time.

Randomdays

Very frustrating - I'm missing Darkseid's henchman Desaad, and I know I just saw it recently on someone's web page - wayback or not, I'm not sure, and I think it might have been spelled "desad" with a few variations.

So, does anyone have one, or know where to get one?

RD

BentonGrey

I have a Darkman with a brown robe that I use for him, so no dedicated version.
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/

Randomdays

Update the front page

Kingpin by Style - Style contacted me and said it wa never released

Added - Daglob - Igoo from the Herculoids, though I don't know if it was ever completed

Dr Ruina - Zandor and Dorno from the Herculoids. Sent him a pm but he hasn't been on for about a week.

daglob

Deaths Jester

Ultima and Zenith were never released. Benton should have Zod and Byth as those were made for his mod.
Avatar picture originally a Brom painting entitled Marionette.

Randomdays

Thanks DJ

Benton Already sent me a few files - I'll look and see which of us missed them

Update - Dr Ruina sent me a complete pak of his files if anyone is interested. He couldn't find the Dorno he did for the Herculoids, so that's the only missing(if anyone wants to have a go at him) since he sent his Zandor and Daglob sent his Igoo

RD

BentonGrey

Did I send you Byth, or did I forget him?
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman

Randomdays

Just checked - no Blyth and you said you couldn't locate Zod

BentonGrey

DJ re-sent me Zod, so I'll send you both of those tomorrow.
God Bless

deanjo2000

I've put a Dorno in my random folder :D
https://www.mediafire.com/folder/da3a3y1ac4uqp/FreedoForce

"sorry she couldn`t wait" superman to wonderman jla/avengers.

Randomdays

Downloaded Dean - Thank you!

Just for those whom might be interested in classic Saturday morning skins and meshes - this is what i know that's out there that I have - not on my list yet but soon;

Herculoids - Dr Ruina - Tara, Zandor, Gloop, Gleep, Zok, Tundro
                   Daglob - Igoo         Dean - Dorno

Mightor - vorelliwiseau - Mightor, Sheera, Tor - No Tog, Little Rok, Chief Pondo, or Bad Guys

Samson and Goliath - Saturday Cartoon Squared - Goliath and  "Powered" up Samson (needs a bobby 69 mesh, but I'm not sure which one). No normal version

Birdman/Galaxy Trio - Avalon - Birdman (I don't have that one)  - Bill Damned 22 - Birdman - Vigilante Birdman - Dr Ruina - Avenger, Birdboy, X the Eliminator, Number 1, Constrictor, Dr Millenium. FEAR Helicopter . No Bird girl
       Unknown - Mentok the Mindtaker

Daglob - Gravity Girl, Meteor Man, Vapor Man      Saturday Cartoon Squared - Gravity Girl, Meteor  Man, Vapor Man

Space Ghost - Saturday Cartoon Squared - Space Ghost, Space Spector  ; vorelliwiseau - Brak - Vertex - Space Ghost - (Alpha'd - Randomdays)
                       Kenn X - Space Ghost - Bill Damned 22 - Space Ghost - Justinpie - Space Ghost ; Daglob - Beta of Jan. No Jace, Blip, or other enemies

I've seen a Phantom Cruiser that could be brought in, but no space coupe.

No Dinoboy, Bronty, Ugh the Caveman, or enemies

Shazzan - Nothing. I've brought in a camel and could add wings to it and rig it to Sam the Eagle. I would still need 2 versions of Chuck and Nancy - rigged versions for normal, and seated versions for camel riding. And Shazzan of course. I've done a bunch of ancient warriors that might fit well with that.

Dynomutt - vorelliwiseau - Blue Falcon JKC - Dynomutt

Josie and the Pussycats - Daglob (I think) - Josie, Valerie and Melody in costume - No normal clothes, Alan, Alex or Alexandra

Looney Toons - Randomdays - Just about all characters imported

Tom and Jerry - Randomdays - Just about all characters imported. No Droopy

Jonny Quest - Randomdays - Jonny, Dr Quest and Hadji meshed and skinned, but they need rigging. Saturday Cartoon Squared - Race. No Bandit  or enemies yet.

Scooby Doo - Randomdays - All characters imported, Mystery Machine and some Monsters. No Scrappy Doo (yet).

Popeye - Randomdays - Popeye and Olive imports - Daglob - Bluto, Popeye

Others - Dr Ruina - Astroboy - Copper - Archie - Daglob - Frankenstein Jr  Kenn X - Mighty Mouse

Files I've downloaded that could be imported - Pink Panther, Classic Disney Characters, Speedbuggy, Wacky Races Cars,  Gerry Anderson Shows (Supercar, Fireball XL5, Stingray and Thunderbirds. I've seen a Woody Woodpecker that might work a swell.

There's probably a few I've missed.

Not included are newer work like Masters of the Universe, Ducktales, Thundarr, etc.

RD

Randomdays

And with everyone's help, most of the missing files have returned, everything except JJ's and Val's stuff.

Needless, to say, thanks to everyone again, and if anyone needs any of these, just ask.

RD

DoctorRuina

DoctorRuina

Is there a Brak mesh? I'm interested...

DoctorRuina

DoctorRuina

I suppose nobody did a Zorak...

Randomdays

I tried. I think I found one back then I was going to try to import, but even if I could get him in, kfs would be hard to find with his weird body shape - arms and legs both bent.

Randomdays

Added a Saturday morning mesh I had for Birdman - Mentok the Mind taker - Unknown mesher and skinner

RD