News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

Missing a few files

Started by Randomdays, July 09, 2021, 09:31:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Randomdays

Indexing everything I have, and just recovering from a SD crash where I might have lost a couple of things, I'm looking for the following....

Thanks for any and all.

RD

Updated to remove those received so far.

Style - Kingpin - update - never released

John Jr - Fury WW2, Bucky, any of his newer work

Valandar -  Deathlok, Tarantula, Chemistro

Chuckles4099

Hey RD,
     The only one listed that I have is VxApollo.

daglob

My Metal Men haven't been released yet. Benton has the FFv3R versions in a mod, and I was waiting 'til it was released to release the FF1 versions (that are not quite ready yet).

I can help with some of the others, but it will take a little time... (Now, where is that Pat Savage, anyway?...)

I'd love to see Valandar's stuff, myself...

Randomdays

Chuckles - Anything would help

DG - Also, anything would help. Take your time and do what you can.

RD

DoctorRuina

Give me time and I'll see how to send you some of these files.

daglob

Check these and see what is left:

https://www.mediafire.com/folder/uygtj92ga17xs/for+Randomdays

Which version of Lois Lane are you referring to?

Randomdays

Awesome as always DG.

For Lois, I'm not sure now, But I think it was Future Lois and Super Lois, though your Lois and Lucy Anniversary Variants would be nice too.

DoctorRuina

Well... daglob was faster as ever... Some of these meshes I didn't have. I will take the opportunity to complete my collection.

Randomdays

Updated the 1st topic to delete files from Daglob.

Thanks again - more than I thought I would get.

RD

DoctorRuina

I have not vx_apollo too. And, who is DJ? This meshes looks interesting.

Randomdays

Death's Jester - a long time member here who has done a lot of good work. Retired for personal reasons but still shows up occasionally.

Not someone I've ever communicated with, but I admire their work and wish them well. I have some of their older work, but as the post says, not his newer items.

RD

Randomdays

Chuckles has sent me the VxApollo from the list if anyone else needs it.

Thanks Chuckles!

RD

BentonGrey

Hey RD, I've got some of those.  I'll dig through what I've got and send you some stuff tomorrow.

You can get a lot of DJ's newer stuff on Heroforce:
http://heroforce.freedomforceforever.com/
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/

Randomdays

Thanks Benton!

Last Time I looked over Heroforce, DJ wasn't there - I need to keep up!

And Windblown coming soon!

RD

daglob

There are a couple of Super-Lois's at Alex's place. I think I did the green suited version and maybe the "Mighty Maid" version.

Randomdays

Thanks DG.

I'd like to add some that I don't have - The Vigilante's Manhunter 2, Blue Beetle 1, Firestar, Gold of the Metal Men, Green Lantern Jon Stewart, Mammoth, Tempest and Mongul. Most of his links are good, but these aren't, and they're not on the wayback either - actually only 4 of his skins are on the wayback.

There might be others missing as well, but these are from a quick check.

RD

daglob

I should have almost all of Vigilante's stuff. I discovered that some of the links are misspelled, but there are some skins that just don't seem to be there. Again, I'll work on it.

daglob

Check back in your folder and you will find Blue Beetle, Tempest, Mongul, John Stewart, and Manhunter (which is in the skins folder of another mesh; you'll see). I don't seem to have Mammoth, Firestar, or Gold. Now, Gold perplexes me, because I know I had it; it was on the Plasticman TJ Buff mesh. I am less sure about Firestar and Mammoth, but when I first went looking for FF content lo, those many years ago, Vigilante's site was one of first ones I found, and I downloaded EVERYHING. So, what happened? I don't know, unless I can find the CD I burned the stuff to. Maybe tomorrow... Otherwise, I want to put in my request for Vigilante's Gold, Mammoth, and Firestar skins.

Just added a couple of VX SuperLois files. The scope was done for me, and the cape doesn't animate, but, hey, who would have thought that Vertex wouldn't do a female mesh with a cape.

Some Bevo there now. And on a weird note: I may have Vlandar's Metal Men; The Phantom Stranger seems to have used them for something. I need to check them out.

Did Grenadier do a Gambit?

Should find some JKC stuff, too.

Randomdays

Once again, great job DG, and much appreciated.

Vigilante was one of the first sites I found as well, and with Tommyboy and the Gryphon, gave me a lot of skins and meshes back in the day.

Edit - wow, that's a lot of new skins!

On Gambit, I have a C6 skin from 2003 "Updated to the new mesh", that was in yahoo group 'Grenadiermeshes4"

RD

BentonGrey

Okay RD, I've got most of the newer DJ stuff.  I'll send you the stuff he made for me, the Creature Commandos, Ray, and Blackfire.
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman

Randomdays

Thanks Benton!

I just sent you the rest of the files for your mod as well.

RD

daglob

Quote from: BentonGrey on July 12, 2021, 02:55:10 PM
Okay RD, I've got most of the newer DJ stuff.  I'll send you the stuff he made for me, the Creature Commandos, Ray, and Blackfire.

Um... um... (waves hand)...

Randomdays

No problem DG... Sending it over (still at Lone S. R. right?)

RD

BentonGrey

Haha, sorry DG, I forgot!  Heading your way too.

:EDIT: Whoops!  :ph34r:  And yeah, he's still at that address.
God Bless

Randomdays

Better received twice than not at all.

Thanks again for everyone's help.

RD

daglob

Quote from: Randomdays on July 12, 2021, 10:17:16 AM
Once again, great job DG, and much appreciated.

Vigilante was one of the first sites I found as well, and with Tommyboy and the Gryphon, gave me a lot of skins and meshes back in the day.

Edit - wow, that's a lot of new skins!

On Gambit, I have a C6 skin from 2003 "Updated to the new mesh", that was in yahoo group 'Grenadiermeshes4"

RD

Okay, Gambit is in your folder now. I can't find Style's Kingpin, though.

Randomdays

One more down DG.

Thanks some more.

Who knows, I might have some of the missing ones in a zip somewhere stored away. I' m hoping some new things pop up in DM's character backup files I just grabbed. I grabbed a few that CB put up as well before we lost him.

Even though some members aren't around anymore, for whatever reason, their work is a good legacy to leave behind.

RD

daglob

Check back in your folder; Phantom Stranger had The Metal Men, and says in the readme file that he believes they are Valandar's, so the file is named "Valandars Mental Men Maybe".

Also, there is a skin for Marvel's Tarantula that looks like if might be by Valandar.

I found a version of Chemistro that looks like the one depicted on Valandar's Stuffage site. It may the the last one I can find.

Nyte Dragon

I have JKC on my FB... I dunno if he still has any if his old stuff, but I'll shut him a message and see.
Hate is always foolish and love is always wise.
 ⁓Doctor Who