Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Happy 2021 !!!

Author Topic: How to Convert a Nif in Nifskope  (Read 250 times)

Offline BentonGrey

• Titans
    • The Greylands
How to Convert a Nif in Nifskope
« on: June 28, 2021, 05:25:10 AM »
Howdy guys, I'm trying to add a bounding box to an  :ff: object so I can use it on maps in  :ffvstr:, but because the object is from the first game, when I try to paste a bb into it, I get the 'nif versions differ' message, and it doesn't work.  I've tried running the nif through the EZConvertor, but it doesn't work.  Is there a way to update the nif version through Nifskope itself?
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/

Offline Randomdays

Re: How to Convert a Nif in Nifskope
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2021, 06:49:59 PM »
I don't think you can covert in nifskope. It easy enough to do in Blender if you want to send it over.

RD

Offline BentonGrey

• Titans
    • The Greylands
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2021, 07:08:52 PM »
Thanks RD!  Weird that you can't do it in Nifskope.  Is there a tutorial for doing it in Blender?  I should know how to do that eventually, I suppose.

Thanks for the offer, but I actually figured out a different way to do it, so I don't need this one converted anymore.  :)
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/

Offline Randomdays

« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2021, 08:15:21 PM »
In Blender, just import it in, make sure everything is selected, and export it back out again to whatever version you need.