News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

Diablo 2 Resurrected

Started by HarryTrotter, June 14, 2021, 06:42:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HarryTrotter

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=0a8XsBgB7U0&feature=youtu.be
I know Blizzard doesn't have a good track record with remasters,but hopefully even they can't screw up this. Better graphic is nice,but just give me a Torchlight style inventory and I would be happy.
''Even our origin stories have gone sour.''
Jon Farmer

naitvalis

I have played a lot to Diablo 2 and still play every now and then, is not a complicated game and its funny to pass 5 minutes, about the 3d graphic and that could be better i really don't know...2 d graphic leave some space for imagination, is like a book in a certain way and i loved that 2d as many other players, so why change? About the other contents we will see.

Silver Shocker

Saw this article from Gamespot from July 13.

"Diablo 2: Resurrected Is Getting A Bigger Shared Stash And Visual Tweaks Thanks To Alpha Feedback"

-New visuals that can be toggled on or off
-Changes to the visuals regarding spell effects to more closely resemble the original release
-"Icons for various items like potions, weapons, and armor, have been slightly tweaked to add more clarity and color."

"Numerous quality-of-life features have also been tweaked. Players can now toggle off the compare item tooltip, and players also have the ability to toggle item names on or off at the press of the button. The game's automap has had its color tweaked for easier readability as well. Players can also enable an in-game clock, should they so choose, and Blizzard says overall load times should be faster post-Alpha and that characters will no longer spawn in a hostile area until the game is fully loaded, "preventing characters from getting attacked or harmed during a loading screen.""

Sounds good.
"Now you know what you're worth? Then go out and get what you're worth, but you gotta be willing to take the hits. And not pointing fingers, saying you're not where you want to be because of him, or her, or anybody. Cowards do that, and THAT AIN'T YOU. YOU'RE BETTER THAN THAT!"
~Rocky Balboa