News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

My Tombstone

Started by Fronkenhonk, May 19, 2021, 11:07:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fronkenhonk

Hi

I think im very much inlove with the russiandoll attribute. Im sure this issnt news to you guys but there is just so much you can do with it. Like an angrier hulk or like this example. I love both Deathjesters and Detourse_Me Tombstone and i always had a hard time choosing my favourite. I need to improve the chaingun but it starts with Deathjesters Tombstone(unf missing the collar) and then turns into Dms tombstone(more closecombat and angrier face) when it takes some damage(chaingun breaks) He still has grenades and such but mostelly close combat.I feel that Tombstone often use guns so this is what i did. I love it. I dont need to choose nomore :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yx5HsKihUGc

Fronkenhonk

Fronkenhonk

And his pants changes colour but im fine with it  :D .

spydermann93

haha, I really like that form change for taking him out of his chaingun form! Feels more like an actual boss character.

Fronkenhonk

I feel it fits the character. In the old spidey cartoon he was always packing heat(bazooka or so). And was smart like that. Without it hes just not much of a threat. Hes abit more durable than spidey. But apart from that hes far from spidey. I feel he needs his guns and explosives :)

Fronkenhonk

Fronkenhonk

I also just realised it made the whole endurence stat infinite. You can custimize exacly how durable you want a character.

oktokels

Looks great !!  :thumbup:
This is exactly what i wanted to do with my Punisher build. There's a very cool punisher_chaingun mesh that you can use for gun_stances. But at the end, maybe i will not use it because i really like my characters to just have one form.
Great work, looking forward for your next hero files  :thumbup:

Fronkenhonk

I think i have that? Its on male heavy? Thats what didnt work for me. i have added it to male_chaingun aswell and looks good.But there are a few meshes with massive amounts of punisher weapons so i havent put real work into it  :D