News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

News about Cyber Burn

Started by firefiend33, April 13, 2021, 06:51:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

doctorchallenger

Damn.

I felt Cyber was a pillar of this community. Just a really good guy, even though I didn't know him well. Always very positive to me and and everyone else.

Damn.

You will be missed CB.

Randomdays

I think its notable and a great tribute to CB that I'm seeing names of members that probably haven't posted for years show up to honor him.

Well done all.

RD

dknight95

Wow, so sorry to hear about this, Cyberburn was always willing to lend a hand to newcomers and help the rest of the community.  He was passionate about FF and it showed.  I only had several interactions with him over the years, but he was always kind and willing to share his wisdom.  He will forever be missed.  May he rest in peace, God bless.
Be well, God bless, Be at peace, and may the forces of evil become lost and confused on the way to your home! - George Carlin

GhostMachine

Cyberburn was one of my favorite posters, and he will be missed. :(

(He died a week before my birthday.... :( )

Tomato

I'm not going to lie, this still stings. Every so often I'll look for something, some mesh or skin or whatever, and the post that helps me find what I need was one of his. Nearly broke down a week or so ago, was looking for a link to male_teen_14 (copy I had was converted, needed an unconverted copy) and the active link I found was one Cyber posted. He's still helping people, even now.

BentonGrey

Yeah.  Almost everything I do in FF brings me into contact with something CB did.  I think he'd be pleased to know that he's still helping people and contributing to little moments of happiness.
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/

deanjo2000

Snap, it seems I find something of his daily, the amount of help he gave to this forum and its members will last a life time.
https://www.mediafire.com/folder/da3a3y1ac4uqp/FreedoForce

"sorry she couldn`t wait" superman to wonderman jla/avengers.

daglob

When we were doing the character search for Randomdays, I really missed him.

Randomdays

You know he would have been all over the place, doing his best to help find everything he could.

BentonGrey

And he probably would have gotten you everything by himself before the rest of us even had time to reply!
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/

Randomdays

And while they're still here, and to let them know we appreciate them, I also want to mention that there's a few people that have been here since I first joined in the forum eleven years ago, and they're still running around helping out anyone who needs it and creating content as well as they are able, real life and health issues permitting.

Thanks Daglob and Benton.

Don't be going anywhere soon please.

RD

cmdrkoenig67

Oh no, I didn't know about his passing, until just now. Cyber was indeed, a good guy and helped me on occasion. He was very kind and a great contributor to the community, he will be missed. Rest in peace, Cyber Burn/ Michael.

Dana

murs47

This is sad news to hear. When I was active on FR I really enjoyed Cyber Burn's enthusiasm and helpfulness. I even remember when he first started posting as a newbie, and before I knew it, he was a go-to and familiar name around here. I personally enjoyed his compliments and how endured my juvenile sense of humor.

To Cyber Burn's friends and family, I'm truly sorry for your loss.

John Jr.

I'm shocked to hear this. I didn't knew about Cyber Burn's health issues.
He was a great guy, always ready to lend a helping hand to anyone, don't matter if you were a newbie or a veteran. If you needed help to locate any kind of content, CB would jump to offer help.
You can see the kind of guy he was just reading how many people had something nice to say about him.
This place won't be the same without him.

hmarrs

You have got to be kidding me...I just found out about "Daglob"
On the Thread  that lead me here....
I read about .."Cyber Burn"???

Nah man no way!

Wow all this is current for me..
I'm truly speechless

Wow...Cyber was a good guy man..as was Daglob..

I am truly Heavy Hearted..
Tonight..

Wow just Wow...So many convos we had on here and in PM's
He was such a Passionate Person..
Thank you to all the selfless people on here who give of their time and Talents.

I have no Words..just speechless 😞😞
Bless us all...🙏🙏🙏😞😞