Suggest A Theme

Started by Nyte Dragon, March 07, 2021, 02:15:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nyte Dragon

Okay Tomato's thread on hero themes got me thinking.

If you had to give a hero a new theme song, either lyrical or instrumental, what would it be? One thing, however, is that the song can not be one that is about or mentions the hero. So no Black Sabbath for Iron Man, no Five for Fighting for Superman. And it can't be one that was used already, like 'Save Me' or 'Hero' were used for "Smallville" and "Spider-Man".

Something new and fresh for the hero, even if the song happens to be old. :lol:

For example :

'Bodies' by Drowning Pool for Deadpool.

'One Step Closer' by Linkin Park for Hulk.

'Unforgiven' by Metallica for Batman.

'Invincible' by Pat Benatar (Cover by George Tsalikis) for Teen Titans

'The End is the Beginning is the End' by Smashing Pumpkins for Constantine

'Last One Standing' by Icon For Hire for Nyte Dragon

Hate is always foolish and love is always wise.
 ⁓Doctor Who

Silver Shocker

'Save World, Get Girl' by I Fight Dragons for Star-Lord and the Guardians of the Galaxy (even though it doesn't match the music pattern of the movies, but the song and music video is inspired by the original Star Trek, so meh)

"Now you know what you're worth? Then go out and get what you're worth, but you gotta be willing to take the hits. And not pointing fingers, saying you're not where you want to be because of him, or her, or anybody. Cowards do that, and THAT AIN'T YOU. YOU'RE BETTER THAN THAT!"
~Rocky Balboa

Nyte Dragon

It doesn't have to match the movies, per say, as long as the song fits the characters to you, either by tone or lyric. (And it's goofy on par with "Guardians' Inferno")

But seriously....

I FIGHT DRAGONS! What the What? I don't pick bands called 'Kick the Shock' or 'Shock to the Nads'!  :P
Hate is always foolish and love is always wise.
 ⁓Doctor Who

Silver Shocker

LOL, I didn't even think of that surprisingly.
"Now you know what you're worth? Then go out and get what you're worth, but you gotta be willing to take the hits. And not pointing fingers, saying you're not where you want to be because of him, or her, or anybody. Cowards do that, and THAT AIN'T YOU. YOU'RE BETTER THAN THAT!"
~Rocky Balboa