News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

Marvel Legends Sentinel

Started by Tomato, July 12, 2020, 05:31:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tomato

So, for those who are either not in the know, or who maybe have kind of fallen off collectible news because of everything going on... I wanted to showcase something that is just kind of insane.

The Website

This monster is essentially a kickstarter campaign (the campaign was blown past in a day) and is a Sentinel that's OVER TWO FEET TALL. This thing is HUGE, dwarfing even the previous 15" ML Sentinel. It also comes with a Master Mold head and Bastion figure (with more backer bonuses on the way)

I'm not going to lie, There is no universe where I can keep this thing (it's so huge I can't really justify the space it'll take up) and I'm not THAT into Bastion, but I've backed it for no other reason then love of the craft (also because I am 100% certain I can resell for a profit later). The fact that this is getting made is insane, and I can't wait to see what the other backer rewards are. It's almost guaranteed to pass 8,000 backers at this point (7880+ in two days).

And yeah, even if you're not a ML collector, at that size, it's almost guaranteed to work with almost anything. Heck, at 26" I could even buy it working with Hot Toys scale.

Podmark

Yeah it's pretty impressive. No idea where people keep things this big though.
The Bastion figure is a nice perk too.
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page