News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

Howdy

Started by abenavides, February 18, 2021, 04:58:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

abenavides

It's been a while but glad to see this place is still up. Hope everyone is doing well. Will try to get an update up before too long.

I did have a quick question. Someone who's trying to get back into the game emailed me saying they were trying to get their password reset for this site but they haven't gotten any emails back. Is there an admin I could message their details to to get it reset for them?
www.alexff.com
Creator of EZ Danger Room, EZFX, EZHero, The JLA Mod, The X Mod, Superhero TV, & famous Hero Recipes, coming up: New mods.

Panther_Gunn

Hey Alex!

If you haven't gotten ahold of him already, stumpy is the one you want to talk to.  Night Dragon might be able to do that, too, but I'm not sure if a Mod can do that task, or if it's Admin only.
The Best There Is At What I Do......when I have the time.

Nyte Dragon

Glad to see ya Alex!

And that'd be all on Stumpy's capable shoulders, that's an Admin only job.

And there might be a problem, I've tried changing my name to Nyte Dragon, but it won't accept any of my passwords to do it. I thought it was just me and my memory, but it may be something wrong with the password system. Like I said though, this is all Admin area of expertise.
Hate is always foolish and love is always wise.
 ⁓Doctor Who

abenavides

Thanks to you both - I'll drop stumpy a note
www.alexff.com
Creator of EZ Danger Room, EZFX, EZHero, The JLA Mod, The X Mod, Superhero TV, & famous Hero Recipes, coming up: New mods.