Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Happy 2021 !!!

Author Topic: Skins List Uploaded  (Read 172 times)

Offline Randomdays

Skins List Uploaded
« on: February 15, 2021, 03:08:57 AM »
I've uploaded a list of skins for Freedom Force on the mega site I'm using for everyone to check out. This should give everyone, especially some of the newer users, an idea of whats out there and available. While the previous list focused mainly on meshes, this one is more for skins.

https://mega.nz/folder/bxoATQBA#zhsyE8hp1uwMeDk7r17BcQ

The list is at the bottom of the main page.

1) The list is a text file for now - I might go to xml later, but this works for now.

2) The list is divided into groups and sub groups alphabetically, mainly for DC and Marvel at the moment.

3) Each entry is setup in 4 columns - 1) name of the skin, w) what group the character is mainly associated with, 3) the mesh used and 4) the skinner

4) The list is still very incomplete from what I have available. Future updates will keep adding to it.

5) The list is still very incomplete from the total files available, due to some files being lost over time, some I haven't got yet and some that I just didn't have much

interest in.

6) There's still a few holes on the list for unknown skinners. I'll put out a help request when I'm done with what I couldn't find.

7) Please hold off requests  for files for now until I'm further along. Then I'll be happy to take requests to help everyone out.

RD

Offline Randomdays

Re: Skins List Uploaded
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2021, 09:44:41 AM »
I've been working on indexing more skins for the past few weeks. I'll probably post next week as a monthly update.

At present the list is at about 3300 or so skins. I think I'll probably wind up at about 6000 for FF1. Separating out the skins that need a mesh and making notes on the ones that I can't identify a skinner for.

RD

Offline Randomdays

Re: Skins List Uploaded
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2021, 07:51:19 AM »
Update - Updated list and put it on the mega site. I think about 700 new skins indexed.