News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

West Coast Avengers Problem !!!

Started by Borgaster, November 28, 2021, 01:21:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Borgaster

I download the mod Legion of Super-Heroes [John Jr.] and when i started the mod the Main Menu of the mod don't appeared. Appeared the Main Menu of the original game. But i found in the https://www.mediafire.com/folder/2455688dit53d/FRP2_Backups a file called " interface_scenes " . I unzipped this file in the proper folder of the mod and the Main Menu of the mod appeared. West Coast Avengers, for exemple, have " interface_scenes " but the Main Menu of the mod don't appear. Someone has a solution for this problem? Thank you !

SuperPoweredYank

That mod may not have a modified main menu. Check the interface_scenes folder and see if the ff_team_main (or whatever it's called, it's something like that IIRC) and see if it's modified.

Borgaster

Quote from: SuperPoweredYank on December 02, 2021, 03:15:14 PM
That mod may not have a modified main menu. Check the interface_scenes folder and see if the ff_team_main (or whatever it's called, it's something like that IIRC) and see if it's modified.

First, thanks for your reply. In the interface_scenes folder has these files: textures and scene.nif. Inside of texture folder has three files: loading.AVENGERS, loading.dds and loading.TEST. Inside of cut_scenes folder has these files: textures and scene.nif. and Inside of texture folder the same files: loading.AVENGERS, loading.dds and loading.TEST. So, this means that this mod don't has Main Menu and cut_scenes ?

SuperPoweredYank

Quote from: Borgaster on December 03, 2021, 11:44:17 PM

First, thanks for your reply. In the interface_scenes folder has these files: textures and scene.nif. Inside of texture folder has three files: loading.AVENGERS, loading.dds and loading.TEST. Inside of cut_scenes folder has these files: textures and scene.nif. and Inside of texture folder the same files: loading.AVENGERS, loading.dds and loading.TEST. So, this means that this mod don't has Main Menu and cut_scenes ?

Yeah, that sounds to me like there's only custom loading screens and no main menu mods. There were a lot of :ffvstr: mods where this was the case, I recall.

Borgaster

Quote from: SuperPoweredYank on December 05, 2021, 05:00:40 PM
Quote from: Borgaster on December 03, 2021, 11:44:17 PM

Ok, SuperPoweredYank, thank you very much. Do you know if any modder created any mod for Superman that don't appear in the list of Forum? Thank You !

Yeah, that sounds to me like there's only custom loading screens and no main menu mods. There were a lot of :ffvstr: mods where this was the case, I recall.