News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

Hero Forge

Started by Nyte Dragon, January 23, 2021, 02:30:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nyte Dragon

Wasn't sure where this should go, as it fits into a few different forums. Anywho, Hero Forge is a website where you can create your own custom mini for tabletop gaming. I've been messing around with it for a little bit, and made one for my D&D character, Cassandra, plus a few familiar characters.

This is Cassandra :
Spoiler

The winged ferret-thingy is closest thing they had to a bat. (Cassandra's familiar)

G'Day Bloke :
Spoiler

They don't have labels available yet, so I couldn't do the H.A.M.S.T.E.R. logo (although if I ordered it, I could paint it on there myself.

Hellscorp :
Spoiler

Glitch Girl :
Spoiler

I had to take a little liberty with GG's mini. They don't have masks, so I gave her goggles. (I kinda actually like the look, personally.)

MJB :
Spoiler

I love having the lil tombstone on this as a nod to how many times MJB died on the forums.

Volt :
Spoiler

Just missing the lightning bolt on the chest.

Night Dragon :
Spoiler

The weapon I have on this is a nod to the art Mowgli did for the FR calendar years ago. (I actually have Mowgli's art printed on a T-shirt)

I am thrilled with how they all look, but in all honesty, I am amazed at how well MJB, GG, and mine turned out so close to their actual avatars.
Hate is always foolish and love is always wise.
 ⁓Doctor Who

BentonGrey

Fun!  That's really cool, ND!
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/

Nyte Dragon

Thank ya, Benton. I did a couple more, but I have found a bit of a limitation to using it online. It's impossible to do any kind of domino mask, cowl, or half-mask. So anything like Batman, Flash, Robin, or 90s Cyclops type masks are a no go. I was really wanting to do X-Stream, Captain Spud, MikeB7, Cardmaster, FleshEater, and tons others.

But here's four more I managed to massacre :

GrizzlyBear Talon:
Spoiler

Juancho :
Spoiler

Lightning Bug :
Spoiler

PodMark :
Spoiler

I tried to make PodMark look similar to Hellscorp, because back in ye olden days, Hellscorp was supposed to cloned Mark into PodMark.
 ⁓Doctor Who

Podmark

Those are really cool! Good job on Podmark!
I use Hero Forge for my D&D campaign. I design all the major characters in there and use them as tokens for Roll20.
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

Nyte Dragon

Thank you Poddy! It made me nervous doing one for someone still on the boards, but I am elated you liked it.

I did another set of four. Marmellie, MikeB7, Tetragene, and Valandar. (I've only been doing ones of people who's avatars I have.)

Marmellie:
Spoiler

Marm's is the first one that isn't in a standing type of position, and I like how she's turned out.

MikeB7:
Spoiler

I am not 100% happy with Mike's look here. There is no skullcap, and I had to stretch things for the nipple hoses.

Tetragene:
Spoiler

I remember Tetragene always said his avatar had a beret, so I changed that from the avatar I had. 

Valandar:
Spoiler

I stumbled across this Steampunk Arrow gun in the weapons section, and it just seemed to mesh (heh, pun intended) with Val's av.

And with this batch, I now have all four of the leaders of the Site Wars!!! (Myself, Volt, G'Day, and MikeB7)  :thumbup:
 ⁓Doctor Who

Nyte Dragon

I did a FXForce-centric set this time around. Xorn, Bujin, Entwaidamela, and my baby sis, Dark Magik.

Bujin :
Spoiler

*sigh* Still can't do chest symbols.

Xorn :
Spoiler

Entwaidamela :
Spoiler

This is the closest I could come to Ent's av from FXForce

Dark Magik :
Spoiler

I took a little liberties with DM's Av. I gave her an undercut hairstyle and a staff. The staff comes from a remake of her Av I did years ago.
 ⁓Doctor Who

Nyte Dragon

The new improved Night Dragon

Spoiler

You can't see it by the picture itself, but ND stands at 6'2"
 ⁓Doctor Who

Silver Shocker

Just seeing these now. Real nifty!
"Now you know what you're worth? Then go out and get what you're worth, but you gotta be willing to take the hits. And not pointing fingers, saying you're not where you want to be because of him, or her, or anybody. Cowards do that, and THAT AIN'T YOU. YOU'RE BETTER THAN THAT!"
~Rocky Balboa

spydermann93

haha! These are fantastic, ND!

Love the work you've been putting into them. They look great!

Nyte Dragon

These aren't by me, but done by Death's Jester, who gave me permission to share them here.

Spoiler
Grenadier

Spoiler
Kommando

Spoiler
Braum

Spoiler
Ow_tiobe

Spoiler
Death's jester
 ⁓Doctor Who

Nyte Dragon

Some more HF goodies done by Death's Jester. And just a reminder, if you haven't noticed, this isn't just a thread for one person's work. If you've made some HF figures, share them here. Just one favor, please. Put them in spoiler tags to make it not drag loading up the newest ones.

Aly Catt
Spoiler

Gremlin
Spoiler

C6
Spoiler

Texas Jack
Spoiler
 ⁓Doctor Who