News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

Old releases uploaded

Started by Randomdays, January 17, 2021, 12:43:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Randomdays

Update - Tightened up some files, removed duplicates, added more files.

This should be just about everything. List of files at the bottom of this post

Thanks to those who helped teach, skope and work with me on these.

Benton has asked me to upload my old releases so most of them are now up on Mega

https://mega.nz/folder/bxoATQBA#zhsyE8hp1uwMeDk7r17BcQ

These are a mix of items that take the game off in a wacky direction.

At the moment they're a bit messy - , zip and rar files as well as not. There might also be a few of other peoples work - let me know and I'll take them down.

If someone wants to put them on a html page with links, screenshots, etc - permission granted.

Some of my favorites are the Calvin and Hobbes, the '66 TV Batmobile and Wile E Coyote with a propeller on his back.

RD

Update; List of Files

Ancient Warriors
--------------------------------------------

Various warrior/ soldier types for the following civs;

Arabia, Aztec, Caveman, Egypt, Greek, Inca, Maya, Mexico, Polynesia, Vikings, one war horse or one Mongol

Includes a few skopes from Cyber Burn

Christmas;
----------------------------------------------

Calvin and Hobbes - Basic Hobbes, Basic Calvin, Calvin in winter cloths, with flying beanie, as Spaceman Spiff, 4 different evil snowmen,

as Spiff in Spaceship, and with Hobbes in the Cardboard Box Time Machine

3 different My Little Ponies

James Bond - Jaws, Cars - Aston Martin, Lotus normal and submarine

Animals - Green Sea Turtle, Killer Whale, Spotted Hyena,Squirrel, and Vulture

DC - Krypto

Marvel - From MUA 1 - Hulkbuster Armor, Squirrel Girl, Tony Stark, Wong and Wyatt Wingfoot

Various - Grey Alien, Alien in spaceship, Giant Butterfly, Various Christmas Scenery Items

Animals
-----------------------------------------------------------

Various fish I made for Benton awhile back, Manta ray, Sea Turtle, Walrus, Aquaman on the back of Dolphins, a submarine and a fishing ship.

A normal size and Giant Turkey

Looney Tunes
----------------------------------

Bugs Bunny, Blackjack Shellac, Daffy Duck, Duck Dodgers, Elmer, a flying saucer, Foghorn Leghorn, Gossamer, Hugo, an Instant Martian, K9, Marvin's Spaceship, Marvin the Martian, Nasty Canansta, Porky, Roadrunner, Dodger's Spaceship, Speedy Gonzales, Tazmania Devil, Wile Coyote and Yosemite Sam

Tom and Jerry
-----------------------------------------

Tom, Jerry, Butch, Nibbles, Spike, Tyke and a robot cat

Scooby Doo
---------------------------------------

Scooby, Shaggy, Daphne, Velma, Fred, the Mystery Machine, Green Ghost, Witch, Creeper, Space Kook, a bat, Werewolf and a Zombie

James Bond
--------------------------------------

Bond, Tatiana, Blofeld, Dr No, Goldfinger, Little Nellie helicopter, M, Moneypenny, Oddjob, Q, Red Grant, Scaramanga

Star Trek
--------------------------------------

Kirk, Spock, McCoy, Barrows, Chapel, Rand, Uhura, Gary Mitchell, Chekov, Mendez, Riley, Scotty, Sulu and a Shuttle

Marvel MUA conversions

Atlantians, Attuma, Blob, Byrrah, Doombot, Doomsman, Galactus, Krang, MODOK, Namorita, Paibok, Skrull Queen, Tiger Shark, Titanus,

Ultimo, Ultron Robot, and Winter Soldier,

Others

Popeye, Olive, Marty McFly on a Hoverboard, Grim, Mandy and Billy, Minions from Despicable Me, the 1966 TV Batmobile,

the Superfriends Hall of Justice, and the Space 1999 Eagle

BentonGrey

I'm definitely interested in the ancient warriors!
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/

Randomdays

I think I found the Ancient warriors. I'm not sure if I have them all, or if they're my original releases or CB's Scopes.

I see CB hasn't been online for a few months. Did he back up his Yahoo groups? His files on Paradox's site are only a fraction of his work.

BentonGrey

He's got everything, but CB has had a lot of real life stuff to deal with.
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/

Randomdays

Sorry to hear that. Hope everything turns out for the best.

Randomdays

Updated the 1st post after adding more files.

Randomdays

Added Link and Zelda from Legend of Zelda - Twilight Princess to "Others"

Added Jonny Quest, Benton Quest and Hadji. These are unrigged and will need some work to get going in FF. None are in T pose

Added 4 Lost in Space items - The Robot, Jupiter 2, Space Pod and Chariot. None are rigged or really need it, except maybe the robot.

I have the Robinson crew as poser files I think, if anyone is handy with that and wants to convert to FF.

SickAlice

Randomdays

SA -  :)

Upload update - Animals - 4 Dinosaurs - Pteradactyl, Stegasaurus, Terrorbird and Triceratops.  Also a Rabbit.

The other animals - Vulture, Squirrel, Butterfly, Green Sea Turtle, Spotted Hyena are still under Christmas.

Also uploaded  2 Weapon packs - pistols and rifles, that can skoped onto male_basic