It's time for a change!!!!!

Started by Nyte Dragon, December 30, 2020, 03:06:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nyte Dragon

This has been the home of the waffle... *gah* Gods (he says with a sneer) for way too long.

And have we seen these so-called syrupy masters? Have we been touched by there Belgian-y presence? Have they made us leggo of the eggo?

I say thee...

NAY!

This realm is in need of an overhaul. The waffle gods have overstayed their welcome, and this place has become staler then a six month old Stroopwafel.

It's time for a change!!!!! And I'm serious. I mean look how many exclamation points I used. FIVE! And that many means one of two things : I'm extremely serious, or extremely mentally disturbed. And I would like to think it's a little from Column A and a little from Column B.

I hereby stake claim that now and forever more, or until such time as we get bored with it, this realm shall be known as the Hatchery!

Huzzah!!
Hate is always foolish and love is always wise.
 ⁓Doctor Who

Nyte Dragon

⁓Doctor Who

Nyte Dragon

Mayhaps a compromise is in order...

The Tiny Toilet Hatchery.
 ⁓Doctor Who

The Phantom Eyebrow

Five exclamation marks is a LOT of exclamation marks. 

I'm listening...

Panther_Gunn

I feel certain you have not filed the proper and requisite paperwork with the Ministry of Silly Postings, and therefore you are doomed to disapproval (well, more than you normally would be).  Submit your forms, and then feel free to re-submit in 30 days for further disapproval.
The Best There Is At What I Do......when I have the time.