Summertime Blues Challenge 2020-Over 'til next year...

Started by daglob, August 07, 2020, 11:23:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

daglob

Yep, it's that time of the year again. It's summertime, it's the pandemic, and everybody has the blues...

So, the rules of the challenge are simple:

Create some kind of content that is either summery (including a summer-themed character), blue (including a blue-toned version of your avatar or other superheroes), or even 2D art.

Deadline is Labor Day (September 7TH), but if you are a little late, that is okay.

Post a pic here so we can ooh and aah over it.

Have fun.

daglob

daglob

naitvalis

Some Orks are blue, this is a rare but not unobserved phenomenon araound the Grim galaxy, if the blue boy don't die in early stage cause the various fights in the clan he could became a Nob(Noble), is the case of this one wich is also a skilled hunter of all kind of Alien Fauna.
weapons are a chainaxe and a double barreled rifle.

daglob

Well... not/ beautiful, really, but very cool.

Meanwhile:

daglob

SickAlice

daglob

daglob

even Captain Marvel gets the blues...

daglob

Golden Age and Wonder Woman villainess The Blue Snowman.

daglob

daglob

Cyber Burn

Ok, I'll see your Shiar and raise you a Cyber Squad:

daglob

cranlox

Fabrizzio is ready for combat in summer mode and will start against Selvano :lol:

cranlox

Common sense I think will not allow us to enjoy the Summer season, so better imagine enjoying AquaticWitch (NauticWitch, depending on the translation) Princess Laurel Lawrence & The Magnificent Man of Mar Del Plata nights

daglob

A bunch of patriotic guys, but there is a lot of blue involved...

Cyber Burn

A quick 15-minute Skin, but I wanted to get one last one in before work overload kills me.

daglob

Quote from: Cyber Burn on August 25, 2020, 01:02:46 PM
A quick 15-minute Skin, but I wanted to get one last one in before work overload kills me.

:D

daglob

daglob

daglob

I meant to post that there was one week left yesterday, but here I am now.

daglob

abenavides

www.alexff.com
Creator of EZ Danger Room, EZFX, EZHero, The JLA Mod, The X Mod, Superhero TV, & famous Hero Recipes, coming up: New mods.

daglob

That's right, it's over until next year. If you have something almost finished, post a pic anyway, we won't mind.