CAN NOT Get Moon_Knight_NOW Mesh to Open!! Help! Please!!!

Started by SpecterFan, August 31, 2020, 05:21:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SpecterFan

First of all, if I'm posting in the wrong place, feel free to move it and let me know where it ran off to. I really did try to find out which forum was appropriate before choosing this spot.

I have a copy of the Moon Knight NOW mesh which I think is fantastic BUT it will not open. I have tried everything I can think of - I tried opening it as a FFv3R mesh when the original game - Freedom Force - did not work. I noticed the graphics used were in dds format so I converted them to tga format which allowed me to try the mesh as FF and again - no luck. Thinking the  nif file had too much open, I opened the nif files (with NifScope) and turned off all but the standard pieces - no good. :banghead:

ANYONE have ANY ideas? I'd really appreciate the help!!
SpecterFan

spydermann93

Do you have a link to where you originally got the mesh?

daglob

SpecterFan

Yes Virginia! There is a Santa Claus! (and his real name is Daglob)
Moon Knight is now part of  :ffvstr: and working perfectly. I do admit to a certain amount of apprehension when I found myself on Mediafire; Mediafire and I don't always find ourselves on the same page but this time everything was OK
Thanks much,SpecterFan

SpecterFan

I tried to reply to spydermann93 by way of this post but addressing him separately. Sorry for that little piece of brilliance on my part.
I found the MoonKnightNOWmesh on MeanJellyBean's Marvel page over on FreedomForceForever (http://catman.freedomforceforever.com/uploaded5/MoonKnightNOW.rar).

SickAlice

I haven't gone out of my way to say it in awhile and thought I had a disclaimer on my page but my works are exclusively for  :ffvstr: as it's the game I own is the why's of it. Sometimes they "may" work for  :ff: but in general it's best to assume I made the using the tools and for  :ffvstr: and tested them in that one.

Edit: Tested, been awhile and it works for  :ffvstr: on my end. I did in Win 10x64 and almost always need to go to the settings and change the security for User to check all. For whatever reason sometimes folders go in their and that unchecks and then it won't work in CTool2 or otherwise.