Gargoyles, Thundercats, and Silverhawks (Oh, my!)-Permanently posting these

Started by daglob, August 14, 2020, 02:27:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

daglob

I believe that I am going to post these in their own folder on my Medifire page. I have actually had them in their own folder in my "Uploads" folder for some time, because it seemed like they were being requested often enough to merit it. However, while I try to come here and hang out every day, I may miss a day here or there in the future.

I will listen to any arguments against this, but the main reason I feel it should be done is that I believe that the original creators intended for them to be downloaded and played with, or they wouldn't have posted them in the first place.

Also, if anybody can find Goliath of The Gargoyles, send him to me and I will include him. I am almost sure I have him someplace, like the book I ordered for a friend for his Christmas present, then put it up someplace safe when it came in, and haven't found it yet...

spydermann93

I didn't even know somebody made the freakin Gargoyles. I loved that show growing up.

SickAlice

Working on Thundercats along with my MOTU project and have Gargoyles on the list as well since I like the designs. Else as before if it helps tracking him down Goliath was on Big Demon Hellboy and the name of the hex (then when used a hex program before skope existed) was also in the naming convention of the zip file as far as I can still remember. Demona was on a hex of FV_Dracona as well if you're hunting for that.

deanjo2000

https://www.mediafire.com/folder/da3a3y1ac4uqp/FreedoForce

"sorry she couldn`t wait" superman to wonderman jla/avengers.

Randomdays

Looking over my Thundercats that I have, I see I have a Mummra, TC Mummra Mummy, Chilla and Pumayra as well. LEt me know if you need them.

daglob

I never watched Thundercats, so, other than most of the cats, I have no idea who else is connected to them. I didn't watch Silverhawks or He-Man, either, so I would appreciate if if  anyone I'm missing were e-mailed to daglob@yahoo.com.

Randomdays

On Goliath from the gargoyles - I never found the freedom force release but I've been keeping my eye on the web to see if any 3d models showed up

There's a few out there available if you pay for them, but besides the money issue, none really look good for the FF games.

But I was finally able to grab a model from the Disney Sorcerer's Arena game. It s on the hard drive in various formats and I've tried converting it to a few other formats, but I can't get the skin to stick.

A pic and link below. Maybe SA or someone can get me a version with the skin working on it in Blender. Tell Its get figured out, I don't want to take the time to rig it.

https://www.deviantart.com/wolfblade111/art/Model-DL-Disney-Sorceror-s-Goliath-898682520

Randomdays

update to the above - I was able to use an online fbx to obj file converter to convert and keep the skin on the model, and then exported it out as a nif successfully.

It's about 9000 vertexes - a little high for the FF games, but I think it can handle it.

I'll probably try rigging it to one on the demon or draconus nifs and see how it goes.

There's also a mesh for Demona and a Steel Clan robot as well to look at.

The rest of the clan is out there, but for money.

For the rest, maybe Dean or Tomato or someone can do some of the human characters like Xanatos.

Neros Urameshi

YES! YES! A THOUSAND TIMES YES!! :thumbup:

In fact, just add the following Gargoyles characters, and everyone will be happy!:

Xanatos (Including his red Steel Clan Armor)
Fox
The Steel Clan
Brooklyn
Katana
Broadway
Lexington (Future Tense)
Bronx
Coldstone
Coldfire
Nashville (Gnash for short)
Fu-Dog
Talon