News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

Reinforcements for Cobra

Started by DoctorRuina, May 31, 2020, 11:42:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DoctorRuina

Reinforcements for Cobra Commander: Destro (two versions), Croc Master, Wild Weasel, Copperhead, Raptor, Doctor Venom, Skull Buster and more cannon fodder (Range-Vipers, SAW Vipers, Strato-Vipers, TARGAT, Skull Squad Trooper, Cobra Lab-Rats, Red Fang Ninjas)...

daglob

DoctorRuina

daglob

Quote from: DoctorRuina on June 02, 2020, 02:43:28 PM
??

The link takes me to my Mediafire page. I've tried to get to yours, but haven't succeeded yet.

DoctorRuina

Uuups! I will try to solve it. I have no experience with mediafire.

SickAlice

I like how they look. I like old school Cobra. Had thoughts about wearing a Cobra Commander helm as a COVID mask. Probably wouldn't go over well with the locals, they think I'm eccentric enough as is. Had to invite a few of them over to see I live in a pretty house and garden with my free time as opposed to the alter of skulls everyone seems to think I'm rocking in some sort of temple lol.

daglob

DoctorRuina

Quote from: Deaths Jester on June 03, 2020, 12:06:19 AM
Whose coat work did you use to kittbash the Cobra lab rat lab coat?
Sorry, I've used the skin Jacket.tga included in a skope for Professor Millenium that I did at least ten years ago. I've been searching and I don't know who was the author.

Tomato

Redoing this post to be a bit less salty Mato and more informative.

First, to clear it up, the jacket is a modification of Courtnall6's Gambit standard skin for Ink's Gambit mesh. Admittedly, the Nifskope FAQ does list standards as an exception to kittbashing rules, but that is ONLY for un-modified standards. The idea is, if you make a Green Arrow skin with a new costume, but don't feel like re-skinning his bow/quiver/arrows, you can just leave the release versions alone as long as the original readme is intact.

Once they are modified, as was done in this case, the resulting skin counts as a kittbash... and since C6, who made the original skin, is not on the permission list for kittbashes, we (the community) would prefer it not be redistributed. And while I don't know C6 that well, I know by reputation he would not appreciate you redistributing his work without credit.

Neros Urameshi

Where are the Mediafire links? All they lead to are Postimg sites.

crosspotts1.0

can some one give me links to all of these pleas

Neros Urameshi

Randomdays

It appears from Tomato's post he removed the links for kitbashing C6's work.

Neros Urameshi

Damn! I wanted to get all those Cobra characters.

DoctorRuina

crosspotts1.0

Thank you so much I can't download them yet but but thank you so much