Was the site down for several days for anyone else?

Started by SuperPoweredYank, October 06, 2020, 09:57:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SuperPoweredYank

Panther_Gunn

Yes, it was everyone.  There were some provider issues, but Stumpy seems to have gotten it straightened out, like usual.
The Best There Is At What I Do......when I have the time.

Podmark

Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

SickAlice

stumpy

Credit where it is due... Several FR stalwarts were involved in getting us back up and running - GG, Zapow, PG, and Tomato among them.
Courage is knowing it might hurt, and doing it anyway. Stupidity is the same. And that's why life is hard. - Jeremy Goldberg

Podmark

Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

Epimethee

FFX add-on for FFvsTTR at ffx.freedomforceforever.com

X-Man

Wanted to say a quick thanks as well, i was a bit heartbroken when it was down for a few days wondering if this was finally it..

naitvalis

Thanks to Stumpy and to whoever helped recover this little peaceful place, i too was worried about a definitive closure, i haven't much time this days but nonetheless i'm still creating contents to share with all of you, and all in all i think  :ff: have still alot to say to the pc game world.

Tomato

So my part in things is a smidge exaggerated (I tweeted at GG on Twitter and sent stumpy an email) but I will say... No, fr isn't going away anytime soon, at least if I have any say in the matter.

Silver Shocker

Yeah, I noticed it was down as well and was wondering if it was coming back.
Glad to see you all solved the problem.
"Now you know what you're worth? Then go out and get what you're worth, but you gotta be willing to take the hits. And not pointing fingers, saying you're not where you want to be because of him, or her, or anybody. Cowards do that, and THAT AIN'T YOU. YOU'RE BETTER THAN THAT!"
~Rocky Balboa

BentonGrey

Hooray!  We're back!  Thanks to all of y'all who got us back in action!
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/

Jimaras8

I got worried there for a sec, glad to see the site wasnt thanos snapped.

Also Benton, you got mail with the few extra portraits i mentioned :)

President Raygun

Thanks a lot fellas, I'm not anywhere near as active here as I used to be, but like X-Man, I would've been heartbroken if this place wasn't around anymore.