if anyone can do me this favor to help me with mods i would be very grateful!

Started by gabrielyuri8, May 09, 2020, 03:14:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gabrielyuri8

:ffvstr:
how do I make the characters appear on the Heroes or Foes tab within the game? I did everything right in FFEdit but there is no character I did in the Heroes / Foes tab, what do I do? if someone could please do me this favor to help me I would be very grateful
:ffvstr:

spydermann93

Hey Gabriel,

Would you mind describing what you did to get your heroes into FFEdit?

I might be able to catch what you did wrong and help you out.

gabrielyuri8

Quote from: spydermann93 on May 09, 2020, 03:30:59 PM
Hey Gabriel,

Would you mind describing what you did to get your heroes into FFEdit?

I might be able to catch what you did wrong and help you out.
so, I first went to FFEdit, clicked on 'new' to create a new character and I was editing the stats, attributes, powers, etc. then I clicked on 'new' to create a new template and selected the 'character.nif' file from the character table that I had downloaded and gave the same name as my character (magnum) and then I created a shortcut to the game and put the following datapath: "G: \ Freedom Force vs the 3rd Reich \ ffvt3r.exe" -game MyMod -log and then there was simply no character with the name 'magnum'

spydermann93

Did you make sure that your Primary Data Path was set to your mod folder when adding the new character?

BentonGrey

We got it sorted out.  He had done everything right, but I forgot to tell him to check the 'Campaign Only' box so his character would show up in the Heroes list instead of th Multiplayer list.  :P
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/

spydermann93