News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

Problem with Gren's spear_throw_valkyrie fx

Started by Jimaras8, April 05, 2020, 11:06:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jimaras8

Hello guys, i noticed an issue with the spear_throw_valkyrie fx gren has made. Once the animation starts the spear disappears mid-air and the mesh repeats the ranged_spear animation and throws the spear again, the second time the spear lands on the target. I havent noticed that with any other fx gren has made. Does anyone else have the same issue?

BentonGrey

No, I've never encountered that.  Weird!  Have you looked at the mesh in Nifskope?
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/

Jimaras8

I will check it Benton and i will also post some screenies so you can get what i'm talking about. Btw i dont know how i missed that but i noticed that Sif and Gamora keyframes and powers in MA dont align. Sif's hack and slash powers calls for a melee_4 that doesnt exist in the mesh and Gamor'a descriptions dont match with her powers. My guess is that you had tweaked the keyframes and created additional animations like turning a melee_3_b to a melee_4 but you forgot to put the altered keyframes in the final skope that links to the library. You might wanna look into that.

Jimaras8

Guys is it possible to upload pics directly here or do i need to upload them to mediafire and send a link?

It will be much easier for you to understand what i'm talking about and pinpoint the problem with the fx.

SickAlice

You need to upload the image to an image host then link it using the Mona Lisa button on the left side of the compose options, right below the bold button. Best though is whoever you get on this, I don't work with FX sorry, to just go and look at it in game themselves.

Jimaras8

Thanks alice. Do you have a solid online image host to recommend?

spydermann93

SickAlice

None personally though I tend to avoid them for hotlinking outright aside storage. Most seem to carry a lot of embedded adware and are apt to go down or to pay service at some point or another. I don't find them be "solid" by nature. I instead use direct servers like FTP for it and then link the file here, highlight and click the image button to make the link visible on this end.