News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

Help wanted 2/7/20

Started by daglob, February 08, 2020, 12:19:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

daglob

This fellow:

Is a scoped mesh with the thumbs mapped separately from each other. It lets you color the gloves different for each hand.

The face, though, is smaller and hard to really see on the texture, and the mapping is not good for much detail. Is there an EASY way to make the head map to another texture? I've already changed this one, and making it have another texture doesn't seem to be much of a stretch. Although... I just had a thought. I'd still like to know about mapping the head to a different texture, but I just remembered that there were a few meshes, Lord Emshiddey did a couple, that weren't exactly square, so the square arrangement may not be important. I'll check that.

Later:

Well that didn't work. I'll give it some thought, though.

SickAlice

I'm good at remapping, easy chore. Send me the nif.

daglob

Well, I was hoping to do Male Rotund 2. I'll send you both, but I don't think I've fixed the thumbs on one of those yet. When I got room on the texture, I was gong to split the halves of the feet too.

I'm still Photoshopically challenged, so skinning is hit or crash. I managed a Male Rotund Human Torch. I had a reason for creating it, but I can't remember what.

SickAlice

All done, sent it in an email or just go in your folder on the site.