News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

Happy new year everyone!

Started by demonbatsz, January 01, 2020, 07:43:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

demonbatsz

Thank you to all FF contributors here in FR.

daglob

Silver Shocker

Here's hoping for a good year 2020 for all of us.
"Now you know what you're worth? Then go out and get what you're worth, but you gotta be willing to take the hits. And not pointing fingers, saying you're not where you want to be because of him, or her, or anybody. Cowards do that, and THAT AIN'T YOU. YOU'RE BETTER THAN THAT!"
~Rocky Balboa

cranlox

BentonGrey

A belated happy New Year to one and all, guys!  And I hope y'all had a very merry Christmas as well!  Here's hoping 2020 is a better year than the previous.  Ouch!
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/

SickAlice

Ain't that the truth. Seems like everyone took it on the chin in 2019. My theory or at least the lie I'm telling myself is it can't get any worse at least. I figure the worst happened already. Also most of anything is just luck when it boils down to it, therefore on a timeline eventually luck has to change for any person for the better. Given we already each and all passed the watermark I think we should all see better yield at least if math has anything to say about it.

PreRaphaelite

Super belated, but Happy New Year to y'all as well. Make sure to get up to lots of mild mischief this year.  ^_^
Yours sincerely, Judi Dench.