News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

Voice Pack

Started by OrWolvie1, October 15, 2019, 09:29:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

OrWolvie1

Hello all. Just curious. I know that several people over the years have made voice packs of various characters in both  :ff: and  :ffvstr: Has anyone made any using characters from both the MCU and the DCU?

Lt. Vulture

I too would love to know!

BentonGrey

Well Wolvie, VPMAX has a collection drawn from both universes, AND their excellent design allows you to easily take character-specific packs and make them generic.
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/

OrWolvie1

Quote from: BentonGrey on February 17, 2020, 01:23:56 AM
Well Wolvie, VPMAX has a collection drawn from both universes, AND their excellent design allows you to easily take character-specific packs and make them generic.

Oh really? I have a version of VPMAX and I don't recall any from either. Maybe I'm missing it. Sounds like I need to go back and check it out again as it's been a while.

crimsonquill

There are several parts to the whole collection of VPMAX. For every DC or Marvel character I tried to do a generic version of them so they could be used as a voice for anyone. Damn, I really need to do a collected version since Yahoo Groups died and my website has had a placeholder for VPMAX but no links since I was trying to work out a file host for way way too long. Family medical emergencies and the death of my Dad have derailed things. I'm finally starting to get back into my grove again of being creative this Spring/Summer.

- CrimsonQuill
"He said let there be light... CLICK! It was a lightbulb. And It was good."

BentonGrey

CQ!  Hey man, so great to see you back!  You are most warmly welcome, my friend!

I'm sorry to hear about your family struggles and the passing of your father.  My condolences, and my prayers are with you and yours.

No hurry and no pressure, but if you do a new version/update of VPMAX at some point in time, feel free to use my VPs.  They don't have a home anymore either.
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/