Halloween Challenge 2019-See you next year...

Started by daglob, September 28, 2019, 12:59:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

daglob

Yes, it's that time again, time for all the goulies, ghosties, and long-leggedy beasties to come shambling out of the darkness to give us all a little chill. The challenge is to create a little seasonal content, a character, some art, a mesh and/or skin, even a mini-mod if you are so inclined. Rules are simple:

Deadline is October 31st, although if you take a little longer, that is alright (see  the last rule)

Post a picture here so we can give you all the ego boost you are due

Have fun   :mjboo

To get us started, The Glob and The Girl Glob put on a little show for you:

Starting a little early, because my desktop computer may be in the shop next week. I actually hope so, because it will mean that I will be getting an upgrade. I won't be without a computer, but I won't have access to all my Freedom Force tools. :pumpkin-smile:

daglob

daglob

A little something Tomato made for me a long time ago (three years? My god, three years). It's hard to tell, but the figure has a nose...

daglob

daglob

The Glob's evil twin, Boogeyman:

SuperPoweredYank

Ah, so this is what you wanted to recreate that glitch for. Very creepy mesh!

daglob

That is the original glitched mesh. I wanted to try it on Male Symbiot, which is the best mesh for Boogieman. The thing is, in Idle, he looks normal; it's when the mesh moves that goes crazy. A distorted mesh that has claws and an ax? What more could you want for a Halloween monster.

cranlox

This year we will have to prepare for a cold wind this Halloween since it came straight from the W.I.T.C.H. universe, the villain "Tridart"

cranlox

Another scare for Halloween! The MIB Blastula invasion arrived in time

daglob

daglob

A Halloween version of The Royal Flush Gang.

Panther_Gunn

Oh, now *that* is slick, daglob.  Very nice.
The Best There Is At What I Do......when I have the time.

cranlox

OOH! a decepticon has decided to enjoy Halloween

daglob

Yes, there is one week (more or less) left in the Halloween Challenge. Since my Photoshop won't run, we have and old picture of a couple of Halloweeny ladies.

daglob

Still posting old stuff, but here are Pumpkinpool, The Green Pumpkin, and Globpool. Don't have a picture of Frankenpool...

SickAlice

daglob

daglob

Yes, we say goodbye to the Halloween Challenge 'til next year. Until then, unpleasant dreams...

Cyber Burn

No wonder I missed it, I kept looking in the "Freedom Force Discussion" Forum.