News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

Hawkman T

Started by daglob, June 25, 2019, 04:21:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

daglob

I have Hawkman, Hawkman tv, Hawkman tvlite, and Hawkman tf, but not plain old Hawkman t. I've found that I have a  couple of hexes of it, and they won't work without the keyframes. I've tried all the other Hawkman keyframes, and Tommy's regular Flyer kf. Could someone point me in the right direction, or send it to lonespaceranger@gmail.com?

spydermann93

I looked through all that I have and I can't really find anything.

Have you checked through the keyframes on Tommyboy's yahoo groups? Maybe one of his packs have something in them?

daglob

I've tried Tommy's other flyer keyframes, and none seem to work. The mesh isn't a TV or a TV Lite; it looks like a Tom Future Versatile, but I can't get any of the keyframes for those meshes to work, either.

OrWolvie1

Quote from: daglob on June 25, 2019, 04:21:32 AM
I have Hawkman, Hawkman tv, Hawkman tvlite, and Hawkman tf, but not plain old Hawkman t. I've found that I have a  couple of hexes of it, and they won't work without the keyframes. I've tried all the other Hawkman keyframes, and Tommy's regular Flyer kf. Could someone point me in the right direction, or send it to lonespaceranger@gmail.com?

Can you send it to me and let me see what I can do with it, please?

orwolvie@hotmail.com

Cyber Burn

Ditto. I'm curious now.