Main Menu

Litterbox 2019 A

Started by SickAlice, June 11, 2019, 07:48:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SickAlice

Thanks.

Added Carnage and Carnage God.

SickAlice

Added an updated Spider-Ham for an old request. It's a model from a game on the Spidey I reconfigured previously. I kept the web tracer, pistol and camera anims I added before but added a custom made gun and an easter egg in place of the camera on animation ranged_4.

Podmark

Knull Carnage - there's something I never thought we'd see!
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

SickAlice

Added Frenzy to honor an old request.

cranlox

wow amazing! Thank you for so many gifts

Podmark

Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

SickAlice

@Podmark: Thanks. Wasn't that your request? Sorry it's been awhile...no, it's been a hectic time and my mind isn't what it was.

Podmark

I don't think so, but it's possible  :unsure:
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

SickAlice

Seems like one of yours, an X-Men thing anyways. Usually you or Windblown as I recall best. I dunno, I have a ton of half finished stuff on my laptop right now, lemme know if there's anything particular you want. You've certainly put more than enough in yourself to earn requests.

SickAlice

Podmark

Did you do Panda-Mania before? I feel certain I've seen her before.
Either very nice, she's a fun looking character.
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

cranlox

That villain girl gathers everything necessary to look like a madwoman to fear, who can think of stealing as a criminal dressed as a panda? Great contribution! :lol:

daglob

Quote from: Podmark on November 14, 2019, 01:04:34 AM

There is an old villain couple in Champions: Panda and Raccoon.

SickAlice

Quote from: Podmark on November 14, 2019, 01:04:34 AM

I was working on her before after I did The Hippo, posted a picture in the What Have You Skoped thread I think? Then I lost my hard drive, or Greyhound did anyways and started everything over again from scratch and never got to release her. I'm happier with the way this one came along more anyways, I've learned a lot more that I could apply to this then I knew back then.

Podmark

Ah that's probably what I was thinking of.
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

SickAlice

It was a good thing overall. Not losing my luggage so much but my hard drive was just a bloated mess. I've worked to keep it from being that way now.

Added Kulan Gath.

SickAlice

Added Conan the Barbarian.

daglob

SickAlice

Wow really? I thought we we're same generation, I was born in 76. Anyways I hope I did it justice. I figured Conan is one of the most important characters that exists and worked real hard on this one to capture the look and feel. Added his enemy Kulan of course too for extra measure and am thinking about how to approach Sonja.

Panther_Gunn

Quote from: SickAlice on November 16, 2019, 09:56:55 PMam thinking about how to approach Sonja.

Veeerrrrry carefully.  A redhead with a sword is not to be trifled with.
The Best There Is At What I Do......when I have the time.

daglob

Taskmistress has all the pieces parts (but only one seems to use a bow correctly), but other than that...

SickAlice

So add a bow then? Anything else? I mostly look at "the feel" of the character and in her case just see a sword and making the costume. But I'll note that. I have time, working on other stuff first.

daglob

I think the version I did had the bow, but "She Devil With A Sword" is all you really need.

SickAlice

Looked at a ton of reference material and I see what you mean, selected a base now.

daglob

SickAlice

Quote from: daglob on November 20, 2019, 03:40:48 PM
:thumbup:

Phew. So this was painstaking to make, I won't front about that. Think I'll take a break for a day before starting that coinmail loincloth.

daglob

SickAlice

I kind of am too. I glared at that...armor piece for a long time and many examples of it and had no idea how I was going to do it so I just working one vertice at a time. I also have to figure out what that is actually called btw for naming conventions. I noticed it isn't an actual armor type but rather a jewelry/costume piece, something from high brow haute couture. Most of her armor actually is and is not realistically functional as battle armor. But I'm damned if I even know what the thing is called in real life.

daglob

cranlox

Quote from: SickAlice on November 21, 2019, 03:26:59 AM
I kind of am too. I glared at that...armor piece for a long time and many examples of it and had no idea how I was going to do it so I just working one vertice at a time. I also have to figure out what that is actually called btw for naming conventions. I noticed it isn't an actual armor type but rather a jewelry/costume piece, something from high brow haute couture. Most of her armor actually is and is not realistically functional as battle armor. But I'm damned if I even know what the thing is called in real life.

in Spanish we call it "hombreras de batalla" that would be something like battle shoulder pads