News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

The Purifiers

Started by OrWolvie1, April 04, 2019, 05:48:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

OrWolvie1

Does anyone out there have a copy or know where I can find crimsonquill's Purifiers? Any assistance would be greatly appreciated!

OrWolvie1

Yup. That's them. Thanks CB!  :thumbup:

crimsonquill

Yeah, sorry about that. I need to set up all new links on my website for my old skopes which will be hosted in my personal cloud since Yahoo Groups has become a major headache to deal with.

Lots of personal offline stuff has happened since the holidays last year but thankfully some major good news is coming ahead to be announced later.

- CQ
"He said let there be light... CLICK! It was a lightbulb. And It was good."

OrWolvie1

Quote from: crimsonquill on April 05, 2019, 05:49:39 PM
Yeah, sorry about that. I need to set up all new links on my website for my old skopes which will be hosted in my personal cloud since Yahoo Groups has become a major headache to deal with.

Lots of personal offline stuff has happened since the holidays last year but thankfully some major good news is coming ahead to be announced later.

- CQ

No worries CQ. I know from experience how personal stuff can be so it's all good. I know I speak for a lot of us around here how much we have appreciated all the contributions you have made to the FF community over the years. Best of luck to you.

OrWolvie