News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

Okto's DC/Marvel Hero Files

Started by oktokels, March 28, 2019, 01:34:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BentonGrey

Ok, yeah, I pretty much added STRIPE because of that JLU episode.  A lot of the DCUG exists because of the Timmverse!  ;)   Interestingly, despite not knowing much about him, it seems I hewed pretty close to the comics.  That's a great set of resources, though.  Thanks for sharing them!  I'll reference that, and your build, when I revise mine.

No hurry on getting back to me.  Obviously, we're both swamped.  :P  I look forward to digging into these more with you!

:EDIT: Continuing my feedback:

Zemo: I don't know much about modern Zemo, but your build looks great!  The Magnetic customization is really clever and interesting.  I'd probably give him Disciplined instead of Mindless, because that will mean NOBODY can zap him mentally.  He's got defenses, but presumably, someone like Prof. X could batter them down with enough effort.  Your Adhesive X state swap is also really intriguing.  Can you tell me more about that one?  On the whole, I think his powers look great.

Havok: Havok looks good.  How does his energy level end up looking with both Nocturnal and Solar Powered?  Is that enough to counter his low energy?  After all, he's one of those power-brimming characters.  I didn't know Havok could absorb heat.  I mean, it makes a certain amount of sense, but I had never seen that.  Of course, my experience with him is pretty limited, pretty much just his few appearances in TAS and Claremont's X run.

Zauriel: Here's another character that is rather hard to properly render in FF.  You've done a great job with him, though.  I've read his appearances in the 90s JLA, but I always felt like I was missing a lot, like there must have been more to the character that I didn't see in that book.  Anyway, stats and attributes look good.  Extra-Dimensional is once again perhaps a bit problematic, but that's a judgment call. 

In terms of powers, everything looks good.  Giving him an AD defeating power makes sense.  Good call.  You've given him some utility powers, which is cool and makes him interesting in gameplay, while also being comic-faithful.  I think the biggest problem in representing him is depicting his vaguely powered sword that can cut through spirits and such.  I don't think there's really any other way to do it than what you've done, as there's no mechanism for that kind of thing in FF.

Captain Boomerang: Ahh, Boomer, I was looking forward to digging into this one.  His stats are pretty good, though I'd give him higher energy.  While 3 is technically appropriate, comic-stat-wise, his whole thing is having lots and lots of boomerangs, and his power-output is represented by that stat.  Thus, a higher (I have a 6) level is called for so he can keep boomerangs in the air.  This is especially important in terms of balancing him against the Flash.

Your attributes are certainly fitting.  I also gave him Nimble to make him a bit more survivable, but that is really a concession to gameplay and not justified by lore.  I gave him Unerheroic instead of Timid, but the latter is entirely valid, ha.  I also gave him Wall Climbing to give him a bit more mobility.  I tended to use it pretty freely in the DCUG to reflect the fact that villains and heroes are always getting up to rooftops, even if they can't cling to walls, necessarily.  This allowed him to be a more capable and flexible combatant in testing.  I'm surprised you don't have him with some body armor, considering your design philosophy.  Isn't he supposed to have a kevlar costume like everybody else?

For powers, you've got some interesting design choices that I'm going to have to chew on for a bit, decide if I like them better than what I've got.  It's intriguing to me that you made his basic attack a triple projectile with homing.  That's going to make him one of the more regularly accurate and dangerous ranged combatants around.  I have a single projectile with chained, which goes about the same lore-replication (the boomerang effect) in a different way.  It's also interesting that you have enemies only for his chaining.  That actually makes sense given his skill level...though perhaps not for his personality, ha! 

Your sonic explosion stun boomerang is interesting.  I've got individual electric-rangs for his stunning power, but the area attack is probably better for fighting speedsters.  Your electric version does Static Cage, which is intriguing.  If I found that state swamp was more dependable, I'd do that, but I'm wary.  I also like the smoke bomb.  I need to add that, for sure.  Once again, your multi-projectile approach shows up in the explosive he has.  That makes sense again for speedsters, but I think it might be a bit too much for Boomer, especially with only a low energy cost.  I'd probably bump that up to medium, even with the it short radii.  Your Blade-rangs having 4 projectiles also strikes me as a bit much, at least with them chaining as well.  That's a LOT of possible hits.  For Suicide Squad builds, a lot of crowd control would make sense, but even so, that might be excessive.  I'd also give pretty much all of his boomerang attacks at least a low chance of stun.  That's one of the main things he brings to the table, I think, utility and keeping foes off kilter.

On the whole, he looks great, though perhaps just a touch too powerful in terms of powers and not powerful enough in terms of energy.

Alright, that's it for the moment!
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/

oktokels

It's gonna be a while before i set up a new build  :banghead:, but for now i'll start answering to some of Benton's input.  :cool:

Quote from: BentonGrey on November 13, 2021, 02:21:49 AMBlack Panther:Your work recreating the energy absorption and storage mechanics is really neat. I think I would probably give him a 4 in strength, given that I think he's supposed to have minor super strength from the herb, but I really don't know the character all that well, so that may be too much.  It's a very interesting build, and I'll need to keep it in mind if I decide to do a significant update of MA.

Yes, i guess my first deep introduction to the character was when i watched the MCU. Before that i've seen him in some of the most known marvel comics. About the vibranium absorption mechanics, it works relatively well. For me it would've been perfect if the AI could release that energy at will, and not just by absorbing too much of it. Sometimes the power triggers at inconvenient times and that's something i need to work around. I think the strength level is fine, if we compare him to Batman [3 str] and a bear [4 -5 str], and also he has Claws.
Please, if you find any of these build ideas, skins or AI's tacticts interesting, don't hesitate to use them in your own mod. I'd rather see these characters in some kind of story, because i'm not too good at writing scripts, in fact i'm leaning more to the Arena Fighter type of mod.
That's why i'm focusing more on the fighting mechanics and the balance between characters.

Quote from: BentonGreyWildfire: Body Armor also makes sense for him, given his fancy suit.  I need to test mine and see if I think he's tough enough without that...One problem I see, though, is his energy level.  He's basically pure power, so he should definitely have higher energy...As for his powers, with Lightspeed, I don't think his beams should be at very fast...I gave him a few more melee attacks, as he tends to use his fits some in the comics, and I gave him an energy transfer power as well.  To be fair, the energy transfer is really not based on comic evidence, more a concession to gameplay design...

Defenses: He has an Energy material type, that should give him some physical defenses, but gets vulnerable against energy type attacks, which is consistent to the weaknesses that some energy type beings have in the comics [see: negative man].
Low Energy: Yes. Your point is interesting because i've been setting the energy levels according to a calculation between the Reason,Instinct and Psyche points of the character as represented in the Marvel/DC RPG system. Wildfire is not the smartest one around, so he gets low energy. But your logic is absolutely correct, so that means i'll have to find a way to set his energy levels correctly. Before i decided to use this setup, i was setting the energy levels according to the endurance level. But i think that was a misrepresentation of very intelligent heroes like Batman, that have low endurance but are very smart. But in this case, i think the energy levels should be exactly the same as his endurance, after all Wildfire is MADE of pure energy.
There's definitely a problem with the conversion of energy levels from the RPG system, because the RPG game works with dices, that means the gameplay mechanics revolve around success %, not energy levels. Something i learned just now is that some character requires a deeper look into his energy levels, especially the ones that are made of energy or other materials.

Quote from: BentonGreyMXYZPTLK: Mxy is obviously insanely powerful, and you really can't properly adapt a nearly omnipotent being in FF...So, about your build; Immortal is obviously a must, adding a good dimension to his toughness (though it plays merry havoc with campaigns, FYI).  Extra Dimensional makes good thematic sense, but I think it may be a bit too much of an abstraction (perhaps necessary) in terms of gameplay.  It would mean that he could be defeated by the Atom shrinking him, or through other such abstracted powers.  That's perhaps a necessary possibility, but with the scope of the DCUG, it's the kind of problem I run into...You give him Puppet Master (Urban), and your explanation is reasonable, but we certainly HAVE seen him animate natural objects as well.  I don't think there's any reason NOT to give him the full version.  You could also give him Reality Manipulation, as that kind of complete overwriting of reality is right up his alley...In terms of powers, it all looks good.  It's interesting that you've got no direct damage powers, which makes perfect sense.  I'd probably make his anti-gravity one an area power, as that seems pretty fitting.  Also, I LOVE those FX.  Where did you get them?

The immortal attribute works fine in an Arena Fighter, because it is the only way to keep these characters alive enough to endure until the end of the battle.
I've never seen extra-dimensional work properly. I have exiled Mr. Mxy, and he always come back. I don't know how to fix this yet. But, i think it should be present in Mr. Mxy's build, because in the comics the only way to defeat him is to send him back to his own dimension. I see that you've used Exile as a representation of shrinking powers, i think that's fine, but for me i prefer to use the FFX-Shrink power, so that way i keep Exile exclusively as a Mystic or Dimensional type power.
Puppet MasterOne problem about the Extreme-Level and above magic characters, is that they all start having the same builds. I think for gameplay and spectating sake, i should give some variation in these character's builds. That's why i decided to set some differences between Mr. Mxy and other types of mages. It's true that i've seen Mr. Mxy summon some dragons or other types of beasts, but i've never seen him animating trees, just buildings, statues, and other types of urban stuff. My desicion comes from trying to set him apart from characters like Floronic Man. And after all, Mr. Mxy is kind of the monopoly guy lol, a city slicker lol
I don't like the Reality Manipulation FX. You are absolutely right, i should have that in my build, but i havent come up with a nicer looking FX yet.  :doh:
I've never seen Mr. Mxy attack with beams or melee, he just sits around and start doing mischievous things from a distance. The only time that Mr. Mxy has used destructive powers is in that comic where he teams up with Bat-Mite. There he destroys Superman, Darkseid, planets, even whole Universes, but that's a little too much for gameplay sake. About the gravity power, i should take a look at that, because i'm pretty sure i set him with an area power.
About the FX, it is a recolor of the Ambush Bug power, i think it's made by INK. Here is a link to the FX:

https://www.mediafire.com/file/nat04aabmd9ybl9/mr_mxy.rar/file

That's all for now, more to come soon  :thumbup:

BentonGrey

Quote from: oktokels on December 05, 2021, 03:00:22 PM
Yes, i guess my first deep introduction to the character was when i watched the MCU. Before that i've seen him in some of the most known marvel comics. About the vibranium absorption mechanics, it works relatively well. For me it would've been perfect if the AI could release that energy at will, and not just by absorbing too much of it. Sometimes the power triggers at inconvenient times and that's something i need to work around. I think the strength level is fine, if we compare him to Batman [3 str] and a bear [4 -5 str], and also he has Claws.
Please, if you find any of these build ideas, skins or AI's tacticts interesting, don't hesitate to use them in your own mod. I'd rather see these characters in some kind of story, because i'm not too good at writing scripts, in fact i'm leaning more to the Arena Fighter type of mod.
That's why i'm focusing more on the fighting mechanics and the balance between characters.

You're creating great contributions, OK; I'm thankful for what you're adding to the community!

As fro BP, yeah, the claws give him more damage potential, and although he's supposed to have enhanced strength, I don't know that I've ever actually seen it demonstrated, not that I've read many of his stories (mostly seeing him in the Avengers book).

QuoteLow Energy: Yes. Your point is interesting because i've been setting the energy levels according to a calculation between the Reason,Instinct and Psyche points of the character as represented in the Marvel/DC RPG system. Wildfire is not the smartest one around, so he gets low energy. But your logic is absolutely correct, so that means i'll have to find a way to set his energy levels correctly. Before i decided to use this setup, i was setting the energy levels according to the endurance level. But i think that was a misrepresentation of very intelligent heroes like Batman, that have low endurance but are very smart. But in this case, i think the energy levels should be exactly the same as his endurance, after all Wildfire is MADE of pure energy.
There's definitely a problem with the conversion of energy levels from the RPG system, because the RPG game works with dices, that means the gameplay mechanics revolve around success %, not energy levels. Something i learned just now is that some character requires a deeper look into his energy levels, especially the ones that are made of energy or other materials.

Yeah, I love the Marvel RPG stats as a starting point for character building; it's tremendously helpful for quantifying just how strong A is compared to B, etc.  However, this is its greatest weakness in terms of FF; there's not actual measurement of Energy.  I've sometimes based my builds off of Endurance, but as you say, that's a very imperfect system as well.  At the end of the day, it's always a judgment call.

QuoteThe immortal attribute works fine in an Arena Fighter, because it is the only way to keep these characters alive enough to endure until the end of the battle.
I've never seen extra-dimensional work properly. I have exiled Mr. Mxy, and he always come back. I don't know how to fix this yet. But, i think it should be present in Mr. Mxy's build, because in the comics the only way to defeat him is to send him back to his own dimension. I see that you've used Exile as a representation of shrinking powers, i think that's fine, but for me i prefer to use the FFX-Shrink power, so that way i keep Exile exclusively as a Mystic or Dimensional type power.

Yeah, I need to experiment with the FFX Shrink power.  If it works reliably, I could shift The Atom to using that.

QuotePuppet MasterOne problem about the Extreme-Level and above magic characters, is that they all start having the same builds. I think for gameplay and spectating sake, i should give some variation in these character's builds. That's why i decided to set some differences between Mr. Mxy and other types of mages. It's true that i've seen Mr. Mxy summon some dragons or other types of beasts, but i've never seen him animating trees, just buildings, statues, and other types of urban stuff. My desicion comes from trying to set him apart from characters like Floronic Man. And after all, Mr. Mxy is kind of the monopoly guy lol, a city slicker lol

True enough.  And there's certainly a lot of similarity, but then again, when they can do ANYTHING, the best we can do is give them the option to do EVERYTHING, haha.  For the DCUG, I'm trying to capture the board sweep of a character, everything they can do, so I try not to leave any unexplored space, but I can understand your approach. 

QuoteAbout the FX, it is a recolor of the Ambush Bug power, i think it's made by INK. Here is a link to the FX:

https://www.mediafire.com/file/nat04aabmd9ybl9/mr_mxy.rar/file

Awesome, thanks!
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/

oktokels

Quote from: BentonGrey on November 19, 2021, 04:24:22 AMZemo: I'd probably give him Disciplined instead of Mindless, because that will mean NOBODY can zap him mentally.  He's got defenses, but presumably, someone like Prof. X could batter them down with enough effort... Your Adhesive X state swap is also really intriguing.  Can you tell me more about that one?  On the whole, I think his powers look great.

- Mental Defenses: Yeah...i need to think about this one. Zemo is very fragile, low endurance. I tried to compensate this by giving him high and very high powers. I think Mindless comes from that place, trying to place Zemo above the rest in some way. But i need to test this power against powerful mental characters to see how it looks in game.
- Adhesive X: So, first of all: "Adhesive X was a chemical created by Nazi scientist Baron Zemo, that could bond with anything, and was practically indissolvable." Ok, i could just gave him a stasis power, but it was not working for me visually. So i decided to give him a FFX State Swap called Transmute, that transform the enemy into an object. According to the FFX Manual:

"Transmute attacks turn the target into something else, temporarily. Unlike the built-in Object Lesson power, the transmuted target can be injured, and will return to their (KO'd) normal self if KO'd. If the character is turned into another character rather than an object, the character will fight on the side of the user"

In this case Zemo's adhesive x transform the target into a plastic_statue, representing the target being covered in the adhesive X substance. The template for the statue was already installed by the ffx mod i think. The setup in ffxcustom looks like this [you can also set this in the ffx control center at the Transmute type tab]:

FFX_TRANSMUTES=[
["mv baron zemo","ffx_elem_plastic"],

QuoteHavok: How does his energy level end up looking with both Nocturnal and Solar Powered?  Is that enough to counter his low energy? ... I didn't know Havok could absorb heat.  I mean, it makes a certain amount of sense, but I had never seen that.

- Energy Levels: This is another Wildfire-like case. Nocturnal and Solar Powered works pretty slow to be honest, not as fast as one would like for a character like Havok. The good thing is that i gave him an Energy Absorption power that works in an Area and costs no EP, so that kind of balance this. Still, is a case that requieres a deeper look, because i agree that he should have faster energy recovery rate. The bad thing is i cannot apply the same tactic as Wildfire because Havok's endurance is also low  :doh:
- Energy Absorbtion Yes, Havok can absorb different types of energy, including: Cosmic, Energy, Heat and Radiation. By logic he should be able to absorb electricity as well, but it hasnt been shown in media. Havok was thrown into a sun by Vulcan, his brother, and he just absorbed the energy to make himself more powerful. He also has been shown to absorb gamma radiation from the Hulk.

QuoteZauriel:  I've read his appearances in the 90s JLA, but I always felt like I was missing a lot, like there must have been more to the character that I didn't see in that book.... Extra-Dimensional is once again perhaps a bit problematic, but that's a judgment call...I think the biggest problem in representing him is depicting his vaguely powered sword that can cut through spirits and such.  I don't think there's really any other way to do it than what you've done, as there's no mechanism for that kind of thing in FF.

Extra-Dimensional I like that there are Demons and Angels in the game, and i think that they both deserve  a specific build for their species. I think that the importance of Heaven and Hell as places, should be present in their build in some way. And this is the only thinkg that i could imagine lol. :D
You could also make the sword have a mental damage power, that can pass through defenses and such. I think that this was my original idea, but i ran out of space in the build lol

QuoteCaptain Boomerang: On the whole, he looks great, though perhaps just a touch too powerful in terms of powers and not powerful enough in terms of energy.

- Energy Levels It comes from his intelligence level lol...I see your point, i guess the low energy level stuck with me very well, and i decided to create this build based on this particular weakness. But i will take a deeper look into this.
- Timid is used to work both as a defense and a way to make time to recharge energy. The logic is that boomerang will get hit, then he will panic and retreat. He will distance himself from enemies and at the same time, he will recharge his energy.
- Wall Climbing I decided to make Boomerang a Medium Range thrower, not a long range one. Makes sense for me, because he just uses his hands to throw stuff, so i guess he isn't strong enough to throw boomerangs from long range. Following this logic, Wall Climbing wouldnt work very well for Boomerang, because most buildings have a long range distance from the ground.
- Body Armor: Nope, i didn't find any mention of armor in the documentation. Plus, given that he is a ranged character, armor is not an obligatory. I think that his primary defense should be distancing himself from enemies to be able to throw boomerangs.

About the Powers Build, it all comes from his very low stats and lacking attributes. He is weak in those areas, so i guess the only way to make him shine is in the Powers. Multiple boomerangs at no EP cost [He is almost always depicted as throwing more than one boomerang at the same time], Very High powered explosives, High piercing boomerangs, etc.
Remember that the Very High powered and the 4 boomerangs cost 2 EPs, so he will be not using those that much, except when he retreats from battle to recharge energy. It is pretty similar to how Capt. Boomerang works in the comics, specially in the Suicide Squad run, where he is seen retreating and watching the battle from a distance, and then suddenly attacking with boomerangs. I see that the 4 boomerangs chaining and dealing high piercing dmg may be too much, but i think this balances the lacking in stats and attributes.
Static Cage State Swap Yeah, it has some problems, sometimes it just won't work, but it was a must for me after seeing this comic panel:

Stun% I gave all of the crushing boomerangs some stun%. The piercing boomerangs don't stun, because it doesn't make sense for me. The edged boomerangs only cut, don't hit.

Finally, some comic panels and frames that inspired some of the powers:
Spoiler

That's it, thanks for this discussion. :thumbup:

oktokels

The time has come for a Contest of Champions!

------------------------------------------------------------
HERO FILE: THE GRANDMASTER

Spoiler

Quote from: writeups.org,MARVEL databaseIn the Marvel Universe, the Elders of the Universe are a loose collection of beings who belong to one of the earliest species in the universe to have achieved sapience. They have been able to tap into cosmic energies to gain super-powers and they are kept alive since time immemorial by an all-consuming obsession, each Elder having a different obsession. The Grandmaster is all about competitive strategy games. The Grandmaster's great intellect affords him extensive expertise in all areas of science. He devotes most of his time, however, to planning and playing games by using less powerful beings as pawns. The Grandmaster was created by Roy Thomas and Sal Buscema, first appearing in Avengers #69. (1969)

MESH:     grandmaster_TOMMY_BOY
SKIN:    standard
MATERIAL:        Flesh
WEIGHT (lbs):        190
AI:           CZeroCost
VOICE:   [PINSTRIPE]

STATS

Strength: 3    Normal
Speed: 4    Fast
Agility: 4    Agile
Endurance: 4    Hardy
Energy:8    Incredibly Powerful

ATTRIBUTES

The Power Primordial is residual energy left over from the Big Bang that created the current Marvel Universe. The Grandmaster is the last member of his race and he, like all other Elders, maintains his powers and himself through monomaniacal obsessions, with his being games. Like all Elders, the Grandmaster has purposely channeled the energies of the Power Primordial through countless years of training. In the case of the Grandmaster, he has channeled the Power Primordial for an all around effect such as granting himself superhuman physical, mental, and energy manipulative capabilities.

a) Grandmaster (combo):    Composed of:
ffxmulti.py= ['grandmaster','groupteleport','ffqfieldcommander','ffqimmortal','geneticsymbiote','ironguts'
,'mindless','privatearmy3','superhealer','supertk','symbiote','telepathy','unbeliever'],

- Group Teleporter: The Grandmaster can use his powers to teleport himself and others across galactic distances or to transverse space itself under his own power at faster than light speeds.

- Field Commander:  The Grandmaster can use his powers to literally resurrect dead beings no matter how badly damaged or dispersed they might be .  His presence gives every teammate the Dispersed Structure attribute; however, if he gets KO'ed, they lose the attribute and suffer a penalty.
Line for ffxcustom.py:
FFQ_FIELDCOMMANDER_CUSTOM=[
["mv grandmaster","dispersed","effect_deja_clone","zapEnergy","effect_ffx_lifedrain"],

- Immortal: Although there are a number of beings claiming to be immortal, the Grandmaster and the other Elders are true immortals. Death itself has banned the Elders from its realm. As a result, the Grandmaster cannot be killed by any means. Although he can sustain physical injury, no injury can threaten his continued existence.

- Genetic Symbiote: When the Grandmaster is close to the Elemental Pyramoids, he gets stronger and harder to bring down.
Line for ffxcustom2.py:
FFX_GENETICSYMBIOTE_CUSTOM=[
["mv grandmaster",300,"x mv pyramoid a","effect_ffx_cosmic","effect_ffx_cosmic"],

- Iron Guts: The Grandmaster is also completely immune to all diseases.

- Mindless: The Grandmaster mind is totally unbreacheable.

- Private Army: The Grandmaster starts the battle with a group of Pyramoids. The Pyramoids are a set of hand-sized pyramids each representing an element. They are part of the Grandmaster's game and must be defeated before trying to defeat the Grandmaster. Each Pyramoid empowers the Grandmaster, giving him physical and energy bonus. The Elemental Pyramoid can summon the four elements: air, ice, fire and earth. And the Soul Pyramoid can Mimic and Hypnotize enemies and can Resurrect fallen allies. The Pyramoids first appeareance in comics was in the Avengers: No Surrender storyline (2018).
Line for ffxcustom.py:
FFX_PRIVATEARMY_CUSTOM=[
["mv grandmaster","x mv pyramoid a","x mv pyramoid b","","","",""],

Big thanks to the great Sick Alice for creating the the pyramoids. The Pyramoid mesh can be downloaded from the new Megasite, thanks to RandomDays for the tip https://mega.nz/folder/FJ101AAD#GgIkAvsqFeTJYKdHMiINyQ, hope it works for everybody. The compressed file comes with the hero file, the m25ai file and 2 new recolored skins (purple and red). Finally, my advise is to install the "Pyramoid" attribute to properly edit the Pyramoid A hero file. This is the line you need to add to ffxmulti.py:
['pyramoid','earthcontrol','weathercontrol','icecloud','twister'],

- Regenerative: The Grandmaster can rapidly regenerate almost any damaged bodily tissue.

- Super TK: He can also move and manipulate objects with his mind, even if the object is extremely heavy, with little to no effort.

- Symbiote: When the Grandmaster is close to the Soul Pyramoids he becomes energized.
FFX_SYMBIOTE_CUSTOM=[
["mv grandmaster","isSymbiote","gainStateEnergized","","",300,""],
["x mv pyramoid b","isSymbiote","gainStateEnergized","","",300,""],

- Enhanced Senses: The Grandmaster also possesses vast psionic powers including telepathy and telekinesis.

- Unbeliever: The Grandmaster has some mystical protections.

b)Invertebrate:      The Grandmaster can survive in hazardous environments.
c)Levitate:    The Grandmaster can levitate.
d)Neutralize:    The Grandmaster is resistant to hazardous substances.
d)Temperature Control:   He doesn't require food, water, or even air to breathe and can survive indefinitely in a complete vacuum. He can withstand powerful exposure to temperature.

POWERS

The Grandmaster has no skills as a combatant but the sheer scope of his abilities make him formidable in battle, though he loathes physical confrontation in and of itself. The Grandmaster has also devoted much of the Power Primordial into granting him the ability to manipulate vast amounts of energy for a variety of purposes. The most common of those purposes includes the projection of immensely powerful blasts of concussive energyThe Grandmaster can also molecularly manipulate the matter of most objects, beings, and substance even over a global scale. He can use his telepathy to read the thoughts of most other beings, control their actions, erase memories, create false memories, or fire mental bolts to stun a being into unconsciousness.

a) Power Primordial (Melee):
The Grandmaster channels destructive cosmic energy in an arc.

DamageType:          Energy
             Magnitude:              High
             Energy Point Cost:   None
             Stun:                        None
             Knockback:               Extreme
             Swiftness:                Normal
             Arc:                          180 Degress
             Level:                        3
             Animation Name:      melee_4
             Attached FX Name:    blue_energy_punch

b) Cosmic Travel (Special):
Grandmaster can teleport himself and others at no EP cost.

SpecialType:          Teleport Self
             Level:               3
             Animation Name:      ranged_2
             Attached FX Name:    activate_transporter

c) Cosmic Exile (Direct):
The Grandmaster can exile one enemy. Cost 1 EP.

DamageType:          Exile
             Magnitude:              Very High
             Energy Point Cost:   Low
             Knockback:               None
             Range:               Medium
             Attached FX Name:    activate_transporter_direct

d) Stasis Field (Area):
The Grandmaster can put all enemies around him in a stasis field. Cost 1 EP.

DamageType:          Stasis
             Radius:              Long
             Animation Name:      ranged_9
             Attached FX Name:    shurale_weakening_roar

c) Cosmic Blast (Ranged - Beam):
The Grandmaster fires a cosmic energy beam. Cost 2 EP.

Magnitude:              Extreme
             Energy Point Cost:   Medium
        Swiftness:   Very Fast
        Accuracy:   Medium
             Animation Name:      ranged_3
             Attached FX Name:    aff_xbeam_pink
        Power Flag:   Penetrating

e) Life Wish (Direct):
The Grandmaster can use cosmic powers to restore to full life beings that are on the verge of death. Cost 2 EP.

Damage Type:          Restoration
        Magnitude:   None
        EP Cost:   Medium
        Stun:      None
        Knockback:   None
        Range:      Short
             Attached FX Name:    law_lifegift

d) Psionic Control (Area):
The Grandmaster hypnotizes all enemies around him. Cost 2 EP.

DamageType:          Hypnosis
             Radius:              Medium
             Animation Name:      area
             Attached FX Name:    blitzkrieg_lebensraum_blue

d) Death Wish (Ranged - Cone):
The Grandmaster releases a cone of destructive cosmic energy that deals extreme damage. Cost 3 EP.

Magnitude:              Extreme
             Energy Point Cost:   High
        Angle:      Wide
        Range:      Short
             Animation Name:      ranged_7
             Attached FX Name:    yellow_cone

d) Cosmic Shield (Passive Defense):
A cosmic energy shield that protects the Grandmaster from all heat, cold, electrical, acid and radiation damage.

BlockType:          Normal
             Success:              Almost Always (90%)
        Damage Blocked:    Acid
            Radiation
            Heat
            Cold
            Electrical
       Attacks Blocked:   Melee
            Ranged
            Area
            Direct
        Defense Flags:      Always Active
             Animation Name:     
             Attached FX Name:    pink_shell

M25 AI File: THE GRANDMASTER

Spoiler
['mv grandmaster',
   ["target enemy",
      'weakness_energy',
      'not hypnotized',
      'not exiled',
      'not staticked',
      'tank',
      'hero',
      'cosmic',
   ],
   ["timer", 'auto',
      'TUseRemedy()',
      'TFleeMelee(type="any",subtype="emitting_damage",time=0.88)',
      "TAddAllies(type='friend',situation='not tpallies')",
      "TTeleportAway('cosmic travel',situation='hurt',time=2.31)",
      "TDirectExplosive('life wish',type='friend',subtype='lowerhealthpct 25',time=2.31)",
      'TTK()',
      "TRangedCone('death blast',time=2.32)",
      "TArea('psionic control',time=2.91)",
      "TArea('stasis field',time=2.32)",
      "TRanged('cosmic blast',time=3.2)",
      "TMeleeArea('power primordial',time=1.4)",
      "TDirectExplosive('cosmic exile',time=2.31)",
      'TMoveTo(mindist=\'short\' ,subtype="not emitting_damage",time=0.88)',
   ],
   ['energy reserve',
      'low',
   ],
   ['subtype',
      'mage',
      'leader',
      'cosmic',
   ],
]

FILE PACK: THE GRANDMASTER

All skins, special fxs, hero files, m25ai files and modified meshes will be uploaded to the new megasite from now on:

https://mega.nz/folder/FJ101AAD#GgIkAvsqFeTJYKdHMiINyQ

Contains:
- Grandmaster by Tommy Boy
- Hero File and M25AI file
- Skin: Future Fight - MCU Grandmaster
Spoiler

Randomdays

Thanks for the new character and reloading to the backup site.

He looks good!

oktokels

I stand for whatever is good for the people of Britain!

HERO FILE: CAPTAIN BRITAIN
Spoiler

Quote from:  MARVEL databaseDr. Brian Braddock, Ph.D aka Captain Britain was the champion of the British Isles and its peoples. Endowed with mystical powers by the Amulet of Right given to him by the legendary sorcerer Merlyn and his daughter Roma. He was assigned to be the protector of Earth-616 for the Captain Britain Corps an interdimensional organization who guard the Omniverse, powered by energies from the Otherworld a realm created from the collective consciousness and will of the British People. Captain Britain was created by Chris Claremont and Herb Trimpe, first appearing in Captain Britain #1. (1976)

MESH:     captain_britain_AA
WEIGHT (lbs):        220
AI:           CGenericHero
VOICE:   [THE_BARD]

STATS

Strength: 8    Incredibly Strong
Agility: 6    Extremely Agile
Endurance: 7    Extraordinarily Hardy
Energy:5    Very Powerful

ATTRIBUTES

His abilities are powered by interdimensional energies which are concentrated around the British Isles of each reality and also in Otherworld. Originally, his powers were linked to the Amulet of Right, worn around his neck, and he depended on a mace-like Star Scepter to fly. Later on, Merlyn changed his costume just before he entered an alternate Earth (Earth-238), removing the Amulet and the Scepter placing the powers in his new costume. Not long after that he was killed by the Fury and had his body remade by Merlyn, who chose this point to make his powers innate and stronger, with his costume merely serving as a "battery" and amplifier.

a) Captain Britain (combo):    Composed of:
['britain','bodyarmor05','fastflier','ffqimmortal','levelheaded','telepathy'],

- Body Armor 05: While wearing his costume, Braddock's body is surrounded by an invisible force field that renders him highly resistant to physical injury.  However, repeated impacts from sufficiently powerful forces or weaponry will weaken and, eventually, penetrate the field.

- Fast Flier:   He is capable of flying at the Speed of Sound, 770 miles per hour.

- Immortal: Captain Britain has been killed and revived a number of times.

- Level Headed: Captain Britain own magical nature gives him resistance to magic and psionic attacks.

- Enhanced Senses: Braddock can purposely draw upon the energies that give him his other powers to temporarily increase the efficiency of his senses, enhancing them to superhuman levels.

b)Flier:      Braddock can also channel these energies for the purpose of flying through the air at great speeds.

POWERS

Captain Britain has vast strength (his potential yet to be tapped), has lightning like reflexes and speed, and his perceptions enhanced to an amazing degree. Using his amplifier costume, his physical abilities are all increased, and has a powerful, if limited, force field. The costume also amplifies his latent ability to fly. Brian is also a fairly skilled scientist, although these abilities are not often used by him during this period.

a) Double Smack (Melee):
Captain Britan attacks two times.

DamageType:          Crushing
             Knockback:               High
             Arc:                          No Arc
             Animation Name:      melee_2
             Attached FX Name:    minuteman_patriotswing

b) Flying Melee (Ranged - Projectile):
Captain Britain attacks while flying.

DamageType:      Crushing
           Magnitude:      High
                Energy Point Cost:      None
           Stun:              None
           Knockback:           High
           Swiftness:                   Very Fast
           Range:              Short
           Accuracy:                   High
                Level:                       3
                Animation Name:      flying_melee
                Attached FX Name:   flying_melee

c) For the Queen (Area):
Captain Britain rallies the troops in the name of Britain. Cost 1 EP.

DamageType:          Rally the Troops
             Radius:               Medium
             Attached FX Name:    rally_queen

d) Roar of Valor (Special):
Captain Britain channels dimensional energy to get a buff in strength. Cost 1 EP.

DamageType:          300 Percenter
             Level:               1
             Attached FX Name:    patriot_charge

c) Right is Might (Melee):
Captain Britain attacks three times. Cost 2 EP.

Knockback:               High
        Swiftness:              Normal
             Animation Name:      melee_3
             Attached FX Name:    minuteman_patriotswing

e) Field Expansion (Area):
Captain Britain expands his force field to attack all enemies around him. Cost 2 EP.

Damage Type:          Crushing
        Magnitude:   High
        EP Cost:   Medium
        Knockback:   High
        Radius:      Short
             Animation Name:      ranged
             Attached FX Name:    aff_boom_white

d) Force Field (Active Defense):
Captain Britain activates his Force Field and deflects all ranged attacks. Cost 2 EP.

Ep Cost:              Medium
           Damage Blocked: Crushing
                       Piercing
                      Energy
                      Mystical
                      Mental
   Attacks Blocked:   Ranged
                Animation Name:      active_defence
                Attached FX Name:    shield_britain

d) Force Shield (Passive Defense):
A passive shield that deflects 50% of attacks.

BlockType:          Deflect
             Success:              Frequent (50%)
        Damage Blocked:    Crushing
                    Piercing
                    Energy
                    Ranged
             Level:                   3
             Animation Name:     
             Attached FX Name:    white_shell

M25 AI File: CAPTAIN BRITAIN

Spoiler
['mvh captain britain',
   ["target enemy",
      'weakness_crushing',
      'highesthealth',
        'tank',
        'villain',
      'not flying',
   ],
   ["timer", 'auto',
      'TUseRemedy()',
      'TFleeMelee(type="any",subtype="emitting_damage",time=0.87)',
      "TActiveDefense('force field',mindist='melee',time=3.0)",
      "TRally('for the queen',type='friend',time=1.2)",
      "TArea('field expansion',time=1.4)",
      "TChargeUp('roar of valor',subtype='not weakerthan',time=1.2)",
      "TMelee('right is might',time=1.59)",
      "TRanged('flying melee',situation='flying',mindist=0,time=1.67)",
      'TLand()',
      "TMelee('double smack',time=2.19)",
      'TThrow(pickup_time=2.92,throw_time=2.52)',
      'TMoveTo(mindist=\'short\',time=0.87,subtype=["not emitting_damage","flying"])',
      'TMoveTo(mindist="melee",subtype=["not emitting_damage","not flying"],time=0.87)',
   ],
   ['subtype',
      'tank',
      'hero',
   ],
]

oktokels

Amazons !! For Themyscira !!

HERO FILE: WONDER WOMAN
Spoiler

Quote from:  DC databaseWonder Woman is an Amazon warrior princess and one of the most powerful superheroes in the DC Universe. The daughter of Hippolyta, Diana of Themyscira was given power by the Gods of Olympus to fight against evil in all its forms. Although she was raised entirely by women on the island of Themyscira, she was sent as an ambassador to the Man's World, spreading their idealistic message of strength and love. Wonder Woman fights crime and acts as a positive role model for women everywhere. Her equipment includes the Lasso of Truth, magic gauntlets, and an invisible jet. In the secret identity she has adopted to become closer to humanity, she is Diana Prince, a government agent for the Department of Metahuman Affairs. Wonder Woman is also a founding member of the Justice League of America. She has also been a member of the Star Sapphire Corps, the Sinestro Corps, and the Justice League Dark.

Wonder Woman was created by William Moulton Marston and Harry G. Peter, and has a lengthy publication history. This history has sometimes included a sidekick Wonder Girl and many villains. Since her debut she has become one of the most popular and recognizable DC Comics characters, along with Batman and Superman. She first appeared in All-Star Comics #8. (1942)

MESH:     wonder_woman_AA
WEIGHT (lbs):        170
VOICE:   [LAW]

STATS

Strength: 8    Incredibly Strong
Speed: 6   Extremely Fast
Agility: 9    Fantastically Agile
Endurance: 8    Incredibly Hardy
Energy:6    Extremely Powerful

ATTRIBUTES

Directly after being sculpted from clay, several Olympian gods granted attributes to Diana.

a) Wonder Woman (combo):    Composed of:

- Acrobatic:  Wonder Woman's agility is far beyond that of even an Olympic level athlete, as is her balance and coordination.

- Coordinator:   She is a gifted leader.

- Field Commander: Granted by Athena (Goddess of Wisdom). Diana is an accomplished strategist and tactician, trained in the arts of leadership, persuasion and diplomacy, and possesses a great deal of courage as well.

- Immortal: Diana possesses a longer lifespan than regular humans.

- Invulnerable:  Granted by Demeter (Goddess of the Earth). Diana possesses a high resistance to damage and magical attacks.

- Iron Guts: She possesses an incredible immunity from poisons, toxins, as well as disease.

- Level Headed: Granted by Athena (Goddess of Wisdom) ."The Sight of Athena" apparently grants her increased insight. Diana possesses great wisdom and intelligence, though the degree varies from author to author. She is among the smartest and wisest members of the Justice League of America, along with the Martian Manhunter and Batman.

- Metal Eater: When LowonHealth, Wonder Woman activates a healing factor. Granted by Demeter (Goddess of Earth). Like the Earth, Diana is constantly renewing herself, allowing her to quickly heal mild to moderate injuries at an accelerated rate. Her normal regenerative abilities allow her to recover from injury within seconds to minutes.
["dc wonder woman","isLowOnHealth","drawHealth","effect_ffx_energysparks","",10],

-Private Army 1: Wonder Woman starts the battle with a group of amazons at her side. I'm using Amazon2Sword (by ?) and a modified FFV3_Eve mesh with a new amazon skin. The amazon with sword and shield have a basic slash and a passive defense that blocks 25% of melee and ranged attacks. The archer just have a single ranged arrow and wall climbing. Both of them can be downloaded from here: https://mega.nz/file/4UchxYZJ#h9bRDLmTdOu9U5oK-sRv9lwPFNjSR9pOGpj0YmBNNco

- Enhanced Senses: Granted by Artemis (Goddess of the Hunt). Eyesight, hearing, taste, touch and smell.

- Wrestler: Diana is the finest warrior ever born among the Amazons of Themyscira.

a)Glider:      Granted by Hermes (the Messenger God). Wonder Woman is capable of unassisted flight by gliding on air currents. Wonder Woman is a melee character so glider works better than flier.

b)Danger Sense:      Her skill in combat is so attuned, that she has engaged in battle even while blind.

c)Temperature Control:      She's unbothered by the cold and is basically straight up immune to fire thanks to Hestia.

POWERS

Diana is the finest warrior ever born among the Amazons of Themyscira. She is a master of armed and unarmed combat, proficient with nearly every weapon ever made (especially the bow and the javelin) and the exotic martial arts styles of the Amazons. Batman once remarked that Wonder Woman is the best melee fighter in the world.

a) Double Smack (Melee):
Wonder Woman attacks two times.

Stun:                        High
             Knockback:               Medium
             Swiftness:                Very Fast
             Animation Name:      melee_6
             Attached FX Name:    theant_punch

b) Grapple Throw (Ranged - Projectile):
Wonder Woman grapples and throws one enemy over her head. A "Throw" FFX State Swap. Cost 1 EP.

DamageType:      Decrease
             Magnitude:      High
             Energy Point Cost:      Low
             Knockback:      None
             Swiftness:      Very Fast
             Animation Name:      melee
             Attached FX Name:    grab_melee_r

c) Tiara Throw (Ranged - Projectile):
Wonder Woman throws her tiara. The tiara chains between enemies. Cost 1 EP.

DamageType:          Piercing
             Magnitude:              Medium
             Stun:                        Low
             Knockback:               Low
             Accuracy:   High
             Attached FX Name:    wonder_tiara
             Power Flag:   Chained
                 Enemies Only

d) Lasso Pull (Ranged - Beam):
Wonder Woman throws her lasso and pulls one enemy. A "Pull" FFX State Swap. Cost 1 EP.

DamageType:          Increase Speed
             Magnitude:   Very High
             Swiftness:   Normal
             Range:      Medium
             Animation Name:      ranged_5
             Attached FX Name:    wonder_lasso

c) Lasso Grapple (Ranged - Beam):
Wonder Woman throws her lasso and grapples one enemy. A "Ranged Grapple" FFX State Swap. Cost 1 EP.

DamageType:          Energize
             Range:      Medium
             Animation Name:      ranged_4
             Attached FX Name:    wonder_lasso

e) Call of Themyscira (Area):
Wonder Woman inspire her allies, giving them a boost on strength. Cost 1 EP.

Damage Type:          Rally the Troops
             EP Cost:   Low
             Radius:      Medium
             Attached FX Name:    centurion_horn_of_apollo

d) God Slayer (Melee):
Wonder Woman attacks 4 times. Cost 2 EP.

Stun:      Medium

d) Silver Bracelets (Passive Defense):
A passive shield that deflects 50% of attacks.

Piercing
                    Energy
                    Mystical
                    Ranged
                    Area
             Attached FX Name:    sky_king_bulletproof

M25 AI File: WONDER WOMAN

Spoiler
['dc wonder woman',
   ["target enemy",
      'weakness_crushing',
      'weakness_piercing',
      'not flying',
      'tank',
      'villain',
      'greek',
   ],
   ["timer", 'auto',
      'TUseRemedy()',
      "TMelee('god slayer',time=3.76)",
      "TRanged('lasso pull',subtype='flying',pct=50,time=4.0)",
      "TArea('call of themyscira',situation=['swarmed','not alone','lowerhealthpct 50'],time=1.27)",
      "TRanged('lasso grapple',type='enemy',situation='not alone',subtype='not alone',pct=50,time=2.8)",
      "TRanged('tiara throw',time=1.91)",
      "TMelee('grapple throw',situation='not alone',subtype='not alone',pct=50,time=1.59)",
      "TMelee('double smack',time=1.48)",
      'TThrow(pickup_time=2.92,throw_time=2.52)',
      'TMoveTo(mindist=\'ranged_min\',time=0.87,subtype=["not emitting_damage","flying"])',
      'TMoveTo(mindist="melee",subtype=["not emitting_damage","not flying"],time=0.87)',
   ],
   ['subtype',
      'greek',
      'tank',
      'hero',
      'metal',
   ],
]

SKIN PACK: WONDER WOMAN

New skinpack added to "DC" folder:
https://mega.nz/file/NNsknSbT#eNNUDZ1Xuq29U8-XEWsyw6AqU4Kd6oRD0TPRnR6oJNU

Contains:                         
Spoiler

oktokels

I'll leave a clue for you to track me down--if you dare !!  :verf

HERO FILE: CLUEMASTER
Spoiler

Quote from:  DC databaseCluemaster is a failed game-show host turned super-villain who leaves clues to his crimes, operating in Gotham City as an enemy of Batman. His daughter with Crystal Brown is Stephanie Brown, who rebels in an attempt to atone for her father's crimes and eventually becomes Batgirl. He has been a member of the Injustice League, Justice League Antarctica and the Suicide Squad. Cluemaster was created by Gardner Fox and Carmine Infantino, first appearing in Detective Comics #351. (1966)

MESH:     cluemaster_JKC
AI:           CDoppleCop
VOICE:   [BAT_THUG]

STATS

Speed: 4   Fast

ATTRIBUTES

Like many low-level hunters, Cluemaster doesn't have any attributes.

POWERS

Cluemaster carries various plasti-glass pellets attached to the front of his costume that he can hurl as weapons. These pellets variously contain a blinding incendiary flare, smoke bombs, paralyzing gas and high explosives. He?s fully ambidextrous with these. He can even simultaneously throw two projectiles, one in each hand, at different targets. During his Suicide Squad mission, he also carried two large (but still throwable) knives.

a) Basic Melee (Melee):
A basic single punch.

Magnitude:              Low
             Swiftness:                Fast

b) Knives Throw (Ranged - Projectile):
Cluemaster throws 2 knives.

DamageType:      Piercing
             Magnitude:      Low
             Stun:      Low
             Swiftness:      Normal
             Animation Name:      ranged_11
             Attached FX Name:    wp_knife_bowie
             Flight Spawn:      2

c) Flare Pellet (Ranged - Projectile):
Cluemaster throws 2 flare pellets that blind enemies. Cost 1 EP.

DamageType:          Blind
             Swiftness:               Normal
             Radius:      Small
             Range:      Long
             Animation Name:      ranged_6
             Attached FX Name:    libertylad_stungrenade
Power Flag:   Grenade

d) Epoxy Pellet (Ranged - Projectile):
Cluemaster throws 2 epoxy pellets that snare enemies. Cost 1 EP.

Animation Name:      ranged_12
             Attached FX Name:    wp_glue_gun

c) Gas Pellet (Ranged - Projectile):
Cluemaster throws 2 acid pellets that burn enemies. Cost 1 EP.

DamageType:          Acid Burn
             Attached FX Name:    gas_pellet_green

e) Smoke Pellet (Area):
Cluemaster throws a smoke pellet that conceals him. Cost 1 EP.

Special Type:          Cloak of Shadows
             EP Cost:   Low
             Animation Name:      ranged_12
             Attached FX Name:    bluedarkmen_cloak

d) Explosive Pellet (Ranged - Projectile):
Cluemaster throws 2 explosive pellets that do heat damage. Cost 2 EP.

DamageType:          Heat
             Attached FX Name:    libertylad_grenade

M25 AI File: CLUEMASTER

Spoiler
['dcv cluemaster',
   ["target enemy",
      'blaster',
      'hero',
   ],
   ["timer", 'auto',
      'TUseRemedy()',
      "TFleeMelee(mindist='medium',movetype='move',time=0.88)",
      "TCloak('smoke pellet',maxdist='short',time=1.83)",
      "TRangedExplosive('explosive pellet',time=2.47)",
      "TRangedExplosive('flare pellet',subtype=['not alone','not blind'],time=2.47)",
      "TRangedExplosive('epoxy pellet',pct=50,subtype='not staticked',time=2.07)",
      "TRangedExplosive('gas pellet',subtype='not acid_burnt',time=2.47)",
      "TRanged('knife throw',time=2.47)",
      "TMelee('basic melee',time=1.87)",
      'TMoveTo(mindist=\'long\' ,subtype="not emitting_damage",time=0.88)',
   ],
   ['subtype'
       'hunter',
       'villain',
   ],
]

M25 AI File: CLUEMASTER

New skin added to "DC" folder:
https://mega.nz/file/FFtSUBoB#hDMw2fUJ0irCB1FkYIxljZRJQi3btV-DEbrpFXW5P0o

Contains the modern look of Cluemaster, made through a recolor of the original skin.
Spoiler

oktokels

At long last, immortality is the Grey Gargoyle's.

HERO FILE: GREY GARGOYLE
Spoiler

Quote from:  MARVEL databasePaul Duval was a young chemist from France whose experiment went awry after he noticed the solution he was working on turned blue instead of red. A strange foreign substance had affected the mixture and Duval accidentally spilled the potion on his right hand. The chemical felt like liquid fire as it started to transform his hand into stone. Duval's left hand turned into stone after he touched his right hand. Duval accidentally touched his face and realized he has become a man of living stone. Duval started to test his stone spell in public and transform strangers into stone statues. Duval discovered that the people he turned into stone would revert back to human form after one hour and would use his new found power to become a great thief. Cluemaster was created by Stan Lee and Jack Kirby, first appearing in Journey into Mystery #107. (1964)

MESH:     male_cape_midcollar_BYD
SKIN:    grey_gargoyle_C6
MATERIAL:        Stone
WEIGHT (lbs):        300
VOICE:   [LAW]

STATS

Strength: 5    Very Strong
Agility: 5    Very Agile
Endurance: 5    Very Hardy
Energy:4    Powerful

ATTRIBUTES

Duval has to touch himself with his right hand to transform into the Grey Gargoyle. The Grey Gargoyle is endowed with all the physical properties of stone with his sentience and mobility intact. The Grey Gargoyle has superhuman strength and resistance to impact and temperature extremes in stone form. He also retains his normal speed and reflexes in granite form. While in his transformed state, the Grey Gargoyle's strength is increased to superhuman levels. Also while transformed, the Grey Gargoyle's stone body is highly resistant to physical injury with the impact resistance of stone which is around 80,000 lbs per square inch. He can withstand high caliber bullets, falls from great heights, exposure to temperature and pressure extremes, and powerful energy blasts without sustaining injury.

a) Invertebrate :    Grey Gargoyle is resistant to radiation.

b)Iron Guts:      Grey Gargoyle is inmune to acid burn and irradiate.

c)Iron Jaw:      Grey Gargoyle cannot be stunned.

d)Temperature Control:      Grey Gargoyle is resistant to extreme temperatures.

e)Wall Climbing:      Grey Gargoyle can climb walls.

POWERS

The Grey Gargoyle has the ability to transform any organic or inorganic object into stone by touching it with his right hand.

a) Stone Punch (Melee):
Basic melee attack.

Attached FX Name:    purpledarkmen_rend

b) Stone Touch (Melee):
Grey Gargoyle transforms one enemy into stone. A "Transmute" FFX State Swap, Grey Gargoyle's transmute attack turns the target into ffx_elem_stone, for 60 seconds. Cost 1 EP.

DamageType:      Hypnosis
             Magnitude:      Very High
             Swiftness:      Fast
             Animation Name:      melee_32 [new keyframe]
             Attached FX Name:   

c) Stone Smash (Area):
Grey Gargoyle smashes the ground, damaging all enemies around him. Cost 1 EP.

Radius:               Short
             Animation Name:      area_5
             Attached FX Name:    trex_stomp
             Power Flag:   Ground Targets Only

d) Stone Combo (Melee):
Grey Gargoyle attacks 3 times. Cost 2 EP.

Magnitude:   Medium
             Knockback:   Low
             Swiftness:   Fast
             Animation Name:      melee_5
             Attached FX Name:    purpledarkmen_rend

d) Stone Armor (Passive Defense):
A passive shield that blocks  50% of attacks.

Piercing
            Energy
            Electrical
            Fire
            Cold
            Acid
            Radiation
            Ranged
             Animation Name:     
             Attached FX Name:   minuteman_vigilanceblock
   Power Flag:      Always Active

M25 AI File: GREY GARGOYLE

Spoiler
['mv grey gargoyle',
   ["target enemy",
      'weakness_crushing',
      'not hypnotized',
      'not flying',
      'infiltrator',
      'hero',
   ],
   ["timer", 'auto',
      'TUseRemedy()',
      "TMelee('stone combo',time=1.59)",
      "TMelee('stone touch',subtype=['higherhealthpct 50','not alone'],time=2.31)",
      "TArea('stone smash',time=2.68)",
      "TMelee('stone punch',time=1.4)",
      'TThrow(pickup_time=2.92,throw_time=2.51)',
      'TMoveTo(mindist=\'short\',time=0.88,subtype=["not emitting_damage","flying"])',
      'TMoveTo(mindist="melee",subtype=["not emitting_damage","not flying"],time=0.88)',
   ],
   ['subtype',
        'warrior',
      'villain',
   ],
]

oktokels

Oh My Stars and Garters!

HERO FILE: BEAST
Spoiler

Quote from:  MARVEL databaseAs a founding member of the X-Men, the intelligently gifted Hank McCoy has been fighting for the peaceful coexistence between mutants and humans for most of his life. Born with a physique, strength, and muscular structure greatly resembling an ape, Hank was known as Beast. Later, becoming a biophysicist at the Brand Corporation, Hank drank a serum he created and further mutated himself into a blue-furred creature with fangs and claws. Beast was created by Stan Lee and Jack Kirby, first appearing in X-Men #1. (1963)

MESH:     beast_DM
WEIGHT (lbs):        240
VOICE:   [MAN_O_WAR]

STATS

Strength: 4    Strong
Speed: 5   Very Fast
Agility: 8    Incredibly Agile

ATTRIBUTES

Beast's agility, balance, and bodily coordination are enhanced to levels that are beyond the natural physical limits of the finest human athlete. Beast's reflexes are similarly enhanced and are on levels beyond the natural physical limits of the finest human athlete. Beast can run and move at speeds that are slightly beyond the natural physical limits of the finest human athlete, despite his abnormal size. He can perform many tasks with his feet as easily as a human could do with his hands.

a) Claws :    Beast sports retractable, 3" razor-sharp claws at the tip of each finger and toe.

b)Beast (combo):      Composed of:

- Acrobatic: He can withstand physical impacts, such as falling from several stories by landing on his feet without suffering any broken bones or sprains.

- Body Armor 02: X-Men bonus.

- Disciplined: Dr. Hank McCoy is one of the eight smartest people in the world and possesses moderate resistance to telepathic manipulation.

- Tracking: Beast can identify and track someone purely by scent over open terrain.

- Enhanced Senses: Hank possesses enhanced, acute senses that are comparable to those of certain animals, enabling him to see and hear distant objects more clearly than a normal human

- Wrestler: Beast has a talent point for grappling and escaping wrestling holds.

c)Jumper:      His strength also extends to the muscles in his legs, allowing him to leap a height of 32 feet high and 50 feet in a standing broad jump.

d)Hirsute:      Due to a combination of his own healing abilities and his fine coat of blue fur, Beast is resistant to freezing temperatures.

POWERS

The hyperactive, bouncing Beast is an excellent hand-to-hand fighter. He gained his initial combat training from Professor Xavier. He typically uses a freestyle form of combat, similar to that of Spider-Man, that allows him to make full use of his great strength and agility. During times of anger, however, the Beast is known to resort to brawling and street fighting tactics.

a) Beast Melee (Melee):
Beast attacks 2 times.

Attached FX Name:    evilfemale_scratch

b) Beast Grapple (Melee):
Beast grabs and throws an enemy over his head. A "Throw" FFX State Swap. Cost 1 EP.

DamageType:      Decrease Speed
             Magnitude:      Medium
             Attached FX Name:    grab_melee

c) Release Antidote (Area):
Beast disperses an antidote into the air that cures Acid Burn and Irradiated states. Cost 1 EP.

DamageType:          Commuted Sentence
             Radius:               Medium
             Attached FX Name:    frozengiant_radioactive_burst

d) Banked Shot (Special):
Beast rolls on the ground and charges at enemies. Cost 1 EP.

DamageType:          Speeding Bullet
             Animation Name:      run
             Attached FX Name:    flash_run

e) Feral Tumble (Special):
Beast makes a jumping escape from dangerous situations. Cost 1 EP.

DamageType:          Tumble
             Animation Name:      tumble
             Attached FX Name:    libertylad_tumble

f) Medical Kit (Special):
Beast consumes one of his self-made potions to recover some lost HP. A "Self Heal" FFX State Swap. Cost 1 EP.

DamageType:          Empathy
             Animation Name:      area [new keyframe]
             Attached FX Name:    eve_empathy

a) Triple Slash (Melee):
Beast attacks 3 times. Cost 2 EP.

a) Beast Combo (Melee):
Beast attacks 6 times. Cost 3 EP.

Animation Name:      melee_6

a) Feral Reflexes (Passive Defense):
Beast can dodge 50% of incoming attacks.

Block Type:          Pass Through
             Success Rating:      Frequent
             Level
             Animation Name:                                   
             Attached FX Name:                                 
             Damage Blocked:      Crushing
                                  Piercing
                                  Energy
             Attacks Blocked:     Melee
                                  Ranged

M25 AI File: BEAST

Spoiler
['mvh beast',
   ["target enemy",
       'lowerstrength 5',
      'weakness_melee_crushing',
      'not flying',
      'infiltrator',
      'villain',
      'mutant',
   ],
   ["timer", 'auto',
      'TUseRemedy()',
      'TFleeMelee(type="any",subtype="emitting_damage",time=3)',
      "TMelee('beast combo',time=3)",
      'TDodgeMissiles()',
      "TTumbleAway('feral tumble',type='enemy',situation='lowerhealthpct 50',subtype='not weakerthan',time=3)",
      "TMelee('triple slash',time=1.59)",
      "TSelfHeal('medical kit',time=3)",
      "TArea('antidote wave',type='friend',subtype='acid_burnt or irradiated',time=3)",
      "TSpeedingBullet('banked shot',time=3)",
      "TMelee('beast grapple',time=1.4)",
      "TMelee('beast melee',time=3)",
      'TThrow(pickup_time=2.59,throw_time=2.2)',
      'TSuperLeap()',
      'TMoveTo(mindist="melee",subtype="not emitting_damage",time=3)',
   ],
   ['subtype',
      'warrior',
      'hero',
      'mutant',
   ],
]

SKIN PACK: BEAST

New mesh and skin pack added to Marvel folder.

https://mega.nz/file/9QsiyZ7L#MAx0A42AxTjLAOq9SeEDolnTVVZohcFJddDThyTmymw

Contains:
- Hero File and M25ai file
- Beast mesh by Detourne_Me, with new area keyframe and new variants for melee_2 keyframe.
- Astonishing X-Men Beast skin from Future Fight
- Uncanny X-Men Beast skin from Contest of Champions
- Dark Beast skin from Future Fight
-New X-Men Beast skin made by Afghan Ant, adapted for 90's Beast Mesh by Detourne_Me
Spoiler

oktokels

There comes a point when to survive, the hunted must become the Huntress.

HERO FILE: HUNTRESS
Spoiler

Quote from:  DC databaseHuntress is the name of several super-heroes and villains in the DC Universe. The original version is a member of the Batman Family, named Helena Wayne and written as the daughter of Batman and Catwoman on Earth-Two. She was re-written as the devout Catholic Italian-American Helena Bertinelli, the orphaned daughter of a murdered mafia family who grew up swearing deadly vengeance on the criminal underworld. Batman has frowned on her for her willingness to kill, although over time she has gotten used to more conventional methods of crime-fighting and found wider acceptance as a vigilante. The character has been a member of Infinity, Inc., the Justice Society, the Justice League, Birds of Prey, the Outsiders and Checkmate. She was created by Paul Levitz and Joe Staton, first appearing in DC Super-Stars #17. (1977) Joey Cavalieri rebooted her in Huntress #1. (1989)

MESH:     huntress_GREN
WEIGHT (lbs):        150
VOICE:   [BLACKBIRD]

STATS

ATTRIBUTES

Helena is a regular human with no superpowers. She is an above average athlete and is an exceptional hand to hand combatant possessing the skills to defeat large groups of men. Helena was trained at an early age age by her cousin and later by Richard Dragon for a short period. She is also an expert in many forms of weaponry, including some firearms. The Huntress is a remarkable acrobat, a redoubtable martial artist and a highly dedicated vigilante. She?s also pretty good undercover detective, infiltrator and disguise artist.

a) Crack Shot:    Huntress carries her trademark crossbows on her at all times. She's once used a single bolt to split a bullet in two.

b)Huntress (combo):      Composed of:

- Acrobatic: Huntress is a remarkable acrobat.

- Body Armor 02: Her costume gives her good protection against attacks.

- Tracking: Batman, himself, has mentioned Huntress's prowess during investigation situations. She is credited as the "Batman" of the Birds of Prey team and regularly spends her free-time solving cold cases especially when the Mafia is involved.

c)Wall Climbing:      Her crossbows are capable of launching a rope to climb walls.

d)Volcanic:      Huntress's costume is fire resistant.

POWERS

Huntress is generally depicted as relying on a crossbow for ranged attacks and her own fighting ability for closer fighting. At times in the past she has used a carbon dioxide fed crossbow as opposed to a manually cocked one. Despite the reliance on the crossbow she has also been shown to keep knives on her body, some of which are spring loaded. She also employs many of the same devices as the rest of the Gotham heroes including grappling hooks and climbing lines.

a) Martial Arts (Melee):
Huntress attacks with a kick.

Attached FX Name:    default_punch

b) Hand Crossbow(Ranged - Projectile):
Shoots 3 bolts from her crossbow.

Accuracy:            Medium
             Animation Name:      ranged_gun_right_burst
             Attached FX Name:    crossbow_bolt

c) Staff Melee (Melee):
A collapsible, combat metallic staff that she has used since the very beginning of her adventures. Huntress hits 2 times with her battle-staff. Cost 1 EP.

Stun:                        Medium
             Swiftness:           Fast
             Animation Name:      melee_staff_2
             Attached FX Name:    default_punch

d) Cripple Shot (Ranged - Projectile):
Huntress shots a focused bolt that slows the enemy. Cost 1 EP.

DamageType:          Decrease Speed
             Magnitude:           High
             Stun:                None
             Knockback:           None
             Velocity:            Fast
             Animation Name:      ranged_gun_right             
             Attached FX Name:    crossbow_bolt

e) Throwing Blades (Ranged - Projectile):
Huntress throw 3 knives that have a high stun %. Cost 1 EP.

Magnitude:           Low
             Stun:                High
             Velocity:            Normal
             Range:               Short
             Flight Spawn:       3
             Attached FX Name:    shadow_shuriken               

f) Grappling Bolt (Ranged - Beam):
Huntress shots a grappling line from her crossbow. A "Pull" FFX State Swap. Cost 1 EP.

DamageType:          Increase Speed
             Animation Name:      ranged_gun_right             
             Attached FX Name:    grapple_gun

g) Smoke Bomb (Special):):
Huntress goes stealth mode. Cost 1 EP.

Special Type:        Cloak of Shadows   
             Level:               2
             Animation Name:      area_2                       

h) Rapid Shot (Ranged - Projectile):
Huntress shots 5 times. Cost 2 EP.

Animation Name:      ranged_two_guns
             Attached FX Name:    crossbow_dual_bolt

i) Explosive Dart (Ranged - Explosive Projectile):
Huntress shots a explosive bolt that does AOE heat damage. Cost 2 EP.

Magnitude:           Medium
             Stun:                Medium
             Knockback:           Medium
             Radius:              Short
             Animation Name:      ranged_gun_left               
             Attached FX Name:    crossbow_explosive

j) Staff Block (Passive Defense):
Huntress can block 25% of incoming physical attacks.

Block Type:          Normal
             Success Rating:      Occasional (25%)
             Animation Name:      melee_staff_a                 
                                     Piercing
                                     Ranged

M25 AI File: HUNTRESS

Spoiler
['dc huntress',
   ["target enemy",
      'weakness_ranged_fire',
      'weakness_ranged_piercing',
      'blaster',
      'villain',
      'gotham',
   ],
   ["timer", 'auto',
      'TUseRemedy()',
      "TFleeMelee(mindist='short',movetype='move',subtype='not alone or strongerthan',time=0.88)",
      "TRangedExplosive('explosive bolt',subtype='not alone',time=2.0)",
      "TRanged('rapid shot',time=3.0)",
      "TRanged('throwing blades',pct=50,time=1.79)",
      "TCloak('smoke bomb',maxdist='short',time=1.92)",
      "TRanged('grappling bolt',subtype='flying',time=1.39)",
      "TRanged('cripple shot',situation='not alone',subtype='not speed_decreased',pct=50,time=1.39)",
      "TMelee('staff melee',time=2.03)",
      "TRanged('hand crossbow',time=2.39)",
      "TMelee('martial arts',time=1.36)",
      'TMoveTo(mindist=\'medium\' ,subtype="not emitting_damage",time=0.88)',
   ],
   ['subtype',
      'hunter',
      'hero',
      'gotham',
   ],
]

SKIN PACK: HUNTRESS

New skin pack added to DC folder.

https://mega.nz/file/NNNUBDKZ#L2CohL8uBNPXMu3H-dxhMA51n57ws4TIYlsrM2LLlx0

- Contains Modern Huntress made by (?Ink?, Correct me if i'm wrong) adapted for Huntress_Gren.
- DC Legends Huntress
Spoiler

oktokels

Catwoman Hero File Updated: http://www.freedomreborn.net/forums/index.php?topic=60029.msg822289#msg822289

- Hero File and M25AI File
- New Legendary Skin

Spoiler

oktokels

Hail Hydra ! Immortal Hydra ! We shall never be destroyed ! Cut off a limb, and two more shall take its place !

HERO FILE: VIPER
Spoiler

Quote from:  MARVEL databaseAlso known as Madame Hydra, the woman who took control of Hydra's New York operations comes from a mysterious background and has managed to keep her identity secret. All anyone knows about her is that she rules HYDRA with an iron fist, and has her eye on world domination. She was created by Stan Lee and Jim Steranko, first appearing as Madame Hydra in Captain America #110 (1968). She first appeared  as Viper in Captain America #180. (1974)

MESH:     viper_TVLITE
SKIN:    marvel_heroes
WEIGHT (lbs):        150
VOICE:   [ICE_QUEEN]

STATS

ATTRIBUTES

Viper is highly skilled in the management of criminal organizations and very well connected in the international criminal underworld. Perhaps her greatest strengths are her influence, the financial resources at her disposal due to her stature in organized crime, and an uncanny luck which has allowed her to cheat death in situations where lesser people would have died.

a) Coordinator:    All allies get a +3 Agility bonus, making them more likely to dodge melee and projectile attacks, while opponents suffer a -3 Agility bonus making them easier to hit.

b)Iron Guts:      Viper has rendered herself immune to most toxins via controlled exposure.

c)Neutralize:      Viper is resistant to acid attacks.

d)Private Army (grade 2):      As the name implies, Madame Hydra is normally accompanied by squads of fanatical Hydra stormtroopers.

]
I'm using Hydra_Commander and Hydra_Goon by Renegade, both of them carry energy guns. The skins are from Marvel Heroes and can be downloaded here [Comes with hero file and m25ai file]: https://mega.nz/file/RclEiQba#Xhu01cEBembYdwPljD9yd57brddTGlBctzfCBOj_cUo

POWERS

Viper is a brilliant and cunning criminal strategist who has been rigorously trained in various martial arts. She is also a skilled markswoman and expert in the use of a bullwhip. Viper is quick and cunning. She's highly trained in a variety of weapons, and she tends to favor poisons in her attacks. She is also a master of stealth and espionage.

a) Basic Melee(Melee):
Basic melee attack.

Attached FX Name:    tombstone_phantom_punch

b) Hand Gun (Ranged - Projectile):
Shoots 3 bullets from her gun.

Range:               Long
             Animation Name:      ranged_gun_4 [new keyframe]
             Attached FX Name:    wp_bullet

c) Stealth Mode (Special):
Viper goes invisible at no EP cost.

Special Type:        Cloak of Shadows   
             Animation Name:      direct                       

d) Poison Fangs (Melee):
Viper is extremely knowledgeable in the properties and uses of toxins, poisons, and snake venoms, frequently creating her own poisons that she spreads through her hollow fangs or poisoned lipstick. Attacks twice with acid burn. Cost 1 EP.

Swiftness:           Normal
             Animation Name:      melee_8                       
             Attached FX Name:    quetz_snake_venom_smash

e) Poison Bomb (Ranged - Explosive Projectile):
Viper throw 3 acid bombs. Cost 1 EP.

Velocity:            Slow
             Radius:              Small
             Attached FX Name:    theant_acidbomb               
             Power Flags:   Grenade             

f) Whip Pull (Ranged - Beam):
Viper uses her bullwhip to pull down flying enemies. A "Pull" FFX State Swap. Cost 1 EP.

DamageType:          Decrease Speed
             Range:               Shot
             Accuracy:            Very High
             Attached FX Name:    viper_whip_tangle [new fx]

g) Hail Hydra (Area):):
Viper rally her troops with the Hydra salute. Cost 1 EP.

DamageType:          Rally The Troops
             Animation Name:      area_5                       
             Attached FX Name:    rally_hail_hydra             
             Power Flags:         Friends Only

h) Teleport Ring(Special):
  Viper employs a teleportation ring that activates when twisted. Cost 1 EP.

Special Type:        Teleport Self       
             Animation Name:      direct                       
             Attached FX Name:    teleport_hydra

i) Dual Pistol (Ranged - Projectile):
Viper shoots 5 times. Cost 2 EP.

Stun:                Low
             Animation Name:      ranged_gun_7
             Attached FX Name:    wp_bullet_center

j) Poison Inmunity (Passive Defense):
Viper can block 90% of acid attacks.

Success Rating:      Almost Always (90%)
             Animation Name:      None
             Attached FX Name:    green_block
             Damage Blocked:      Acid
             Defense Flags:       Always Active
             Attacks Blocked:     All

M25 AI File: VIPER

Spoiler
['mv viper',
   ["target enemy",
      'not acid_burnt',
      'blaster',
      'hero',
   ],
   ["timer", 'auto',
      'TUseRemedy()',
      "TFleeMelee(mindist='medium',subtype='not alone or strongerthan',time=0.87)",
      "TRally('hail hydra',type='friend',subtype='panicked or swarmed',time=2.92)",
      "TTeleportAway('teleport ring',time=0.91)",
      "TCloak('stealth mode',maxdist='short',time=0.91)",
      "TRangedExplosive('poison bomb',time=1.8)",
      "TRanged('dual pistol',time=1.64)",
      "TMelee('poison fangs',time=2.19)",
      "TRanged('whip pull',subtype='flying',time=1.92)",
      "TMelee('basic melee',time=1.4)",
      "TRanged('hand gun',time=3.35)",
      'TMoveTo(mindist=\'medium\' ,subtype="not emitting_damage",time=0.87)',
   ],
   ['subtype',
       'hunter',
       'villain',
       'hydra',
   ],
]

SKIN PACK: VIPER

New mesh and skin pack added to MARVEL folder.

https://mega.nz/file/1N822CyA#o3oQ9Ar0fsdchM_2lStzV05hiDnxd-08dhw11h2iV_0

- Contains:
- Viper_tvlite mesh by TommyBoy, with modified keyframes for triple shot.
- Hero File and M25AI File
- Viper Skins from Future Fight and Marvel Heroes
Spoiler

- Viper FX's can be downloaded from here: https://mega.nz/file/EM9HXDwA#TUPsC6s6dwFBDyL2v3TZFkaDDKImqKnnS-Tr4XCp5ZI

oktokels

Colossus's Hero File Update = http://www.freedomreborn.net/forums/index.php?topic=60029.msg822408#msg822408

- Modified colossus_nocoat_GREN mesh (added more height)
- Hero File and M25 AI File
- New Skins: Phoenix Force and Super War

Spoiler

oktokels

What the devil is going on here?

Hero File: BLUE DEVIL
Spoiler

Quote from: DC DatabaseBlue Devil is a demonic super-hero who wields the Trident of Lucifer and banishes hell-spawn from Earth. His sidekick is Red Devil. Formerly a stuntman and special effects technician, he is accidentally granted mystical powers during a fight with the demon Nebiros. Later, his powers are increased and he becomes an actual demon when he makes a literal deal with the Devil, sacrificing his soul so that he might save others. He has been a member of the Justice League, Sentinels of Magic and Shadowpact. Blue Devil was created by Dan Mishkin, Gary Cohn and Paris Cullins, first appearing in Fury of Firestorm #24. (1984)

MESH:   blue_devil_DREAMERZOID
WEIGHT (lbs):        250
VOICE:   [SUPERCOLLIDER]

STATS

Strength: 5    Very Strong

ATTRIBUTES

This build is a mixture of the old blue devil and the modern one, also taking inspiration from the swamp thing series, where he is seen using a blue fire. All of his fire attacks are blue.

In his original superhero form, Blue Devil's abilities were largely the result of the technological devices built into his costume.  Danny was reborn as a genuine demon after he was defeated by Neron in Hell. He has superhuman strength, agility and durability, plus he has a regeneration factor and enhanced senses. 

a) Blue Devil (combo):    Composed of:

- Level Headed: Blue Devil has a high psyche level, so he gets some defenses against mystic attacks and telepathic assaults.

- Invulnerable 5: Blue Devil has 5 points of invulnerability.

- Enhanced Senses: Blue Devil has enhanced vision and hearing.

b)Jumper:     Thanks to his super strength, Blue Devil can jump very high.

c)Lesser Regeneration:    Blue Devil has accelerated healing.

d)Metal Eater:    This attribute works in conjunction with the exile power. When an enemy is exiled, Blue Devil activates a leechEnergy command and a blue flame FX activates.

e) Wrestler:    Gains a bonus for grappling and escaping wrestling holds.

POWERS

In his current incarnation, Blue Devil still possesses some degree of superhuman strength, capable of going toe-to-toe with beings like Eclipso, and knocking out a power-drunk Enchantress in one punch. He is also remarkably resistant to physical damage, evidenced when Eclipso threw him a distance of approximately 500 feet upwards, he did not even require time to recover before getting up and heading back into the fight. Blue Devil carries the Trident of Lucifer, which allows him to find demons on Earth and banish them to Hell.

a) Trident Melee (Melee):
A basic crushing melee attack.

Energy Point Cost:  None
             Stun:                       Low
             Knockback:              Medium
             Swiftness:               Fast
             Arc:                         No Arc
             Level:                      3
             Attached FX Name:    icequeen_slash

b) Trident Stab (Melee):
A "Grapple" FFX state swap. Blue Devil stabs an enemy and hold him in place.
[M25 AI NOTES: Used only when near allies.]

DamageType:          Decrease
             Magnitude:               High
             Velocity:                    Fast
             Attached FX Name:    eldiablo_flamingfist

c) Trident Slash (Melee):
Blue Devil swing his trident 2 times. Cost 1 EP.

DamageType:            Piercing
             Magnitude:                High
             Energy Point Cost:    Low
             Stun:                         Medium
             Knockback:                Low
             Animation Name:       melee_4                   

d) Hell Portal (Ranged - Cone):
Blue Devil opens a portal with his trident and sends the enemies to hell. Cost 1 EP.

DamageType:          Exile
             Angle:               High
             Animation Name:      special                                             
             Attached FX Name:    flame_cone

f) Trident Throw (Ranged - Projectile):
Blue Devil throws his trident producing an explosion of mystical energy when it hits. Cost 2 EP.

Knockback:           High
             Radius:              Small
             Attached FX Name:    wp_trident_fire

g) Hell Fire (Ranged - Beam):
Blue Devil shoots a beam of concentrated mystical fire. Cost 2 EP.

Magnitude:           Extreme
             Animation Name:      special
             Attached FX Name:    eldiablo_flameproject

h) Trident Block (Passive Defense):
Blocks 50% of damage with his trident:

Success Rating:      Frequent
                                                  Piercing
                                                  Energy
                                                 Ranged

M25 AI File: BLUE DEVIL

Spoiler
['dc blue devil',
   ["target enemy",
      'weakness_ranged_fire',
      'weakness_melee_piercing',
      'not exiled',
      'weakness_ranged_energy',
      'infiltrator',
        'villain',
   ],
   ["timer", 'auto',
      'TUseRemedy()',
      "TFleeMelee(mindist='ranged_min',movetype='move',situation='lowerhealthpct 50',subtype='not alone or strongerthan',time=3)",
      'TFleeMelee(type="any",subtype="emitting_damage",time=3)',
      "TMoveTo(type='any',subtype='exiled',situation='lowerenergy 33',mindist=100)",
      "TRangedExplosive('trident throw',subtype='not alone',time=3)",
      "TRanged('hell fire',time=3)",
      "TRangedCone('hell portal',subtype='not alone',pct=50,time=3)",
      "TMelee('trident stab',situation='not alone',time=3)",
      "TMelee('trident slash',time=3)",
      "TMelee('trident melee',time=3)",
      'TSuperLeap()',
      'TMoveTo(mindist="melee",subtype="not emitting_damage",time=3)',
   ],
   ['subtype',
      'warrior',
      'metal',
      'hero',
      'demon',
   ],
]

Skin Pack: BLUE DEVIL

New skin pack added to "DC" folder:
https://mega.nz/file/lF1FBLaJ#YF73fJRMUS_ox0zmuarBFlUxzPyY-SCiIm1q1OWwqx0

All these skins are for blue_devil_DREAMERZOID. These skins were made by recoloring the C6_base_male_skin and the face was taken from Blue_Devil_skope by Deanjo2000. Thanks to Deanjo for contributing. Contains:
- Blue Devil from Underworld Unleashed (1995)
- Blue Devil from Shadowpact (2008)
Spoiler

Blue Devil's fx can be downloaded from here: https://mega.nz/file/UMUD1SLC#0NSvU2opl3HACedW9YcBo03AASDbHOQ4jMVsamq15E0

oktokels

In Blackest day, In Brightest night,
beware your fears made into light!
Let those who try to stop what's right,
burn like my power, Sinestro's might!

Hero File: SINESTRO
Spoiler

Quote from: DC DatabaseThaal Sinestro of the planet Korugar in Sector 1417 is an intergalactic super-villain and antagonist of Green Lantern, particularly Hal Jordan. Originally known as the greatest member of the Green Lantern Corps ever to wield a ring, he trained many students including Hal Jordan. The Guardians of the Universe exiled him to the Antimatter Universe after learning he had used his power to set up a dictatorship. Having fought the Green Lanterns for many years with a yellow ring forged by the Weaponers of Qward, he established his own Sinestro Corps to spread fear throughout the universe. He has also been a member of the Injustice League and the Secret Society of Super-Villains. Sinestro was created by John Broome and Gil Kane, first appearing in Green Lantern #7. (1961)

MESH:   gl_hal_v2_REN
SKIN:    unchained
VOICE:   [PURPLE_DARKMAN]

STATS

Energy:6    Extremely Powerful

ATTRIBUTES

a) Coordinator:    Sinestro has a leadership talent.

b) Cybernetic Brain:     Sinestro has a genius level intellect.

c)Flier:    The ring allows the wearer to fly at incredible speed.

d) Nimble Flier:    Sinestro has a talent for aerial combat.

e) Sinestro (combo):    Composed of:

- Disciplined: Sinestro has an iron will and is not easy to manipulate. According to Ion, the living embodiment of willpower, Sinestro has the single most indomitable will in all of creation.

- Fast Flier: The ring allows the wearer to fly at high airspeed in Earth's atmosphere.

- Fearless: Sinestro has an innate understanding of the fears of others, even without access to his ring. Sinestro is immune to fear.

- Immortal: The ring acts as a life support when health reaches 0.

- Metal Eater: Sinestro can leech energy from panicked characters.

- Plasma Sculptor: The ring has the ability to create and manipulate yellow light in a manner that creates matter from virtually nothing. The plasma sculptor attribute allows the hero to create an energy dump that falls from the sky and an energy barricade that protects from ranged attacks.

- Summoner 1: Sinestro creates an energy construct that appears to be Parallax, the living embodiment of fear. Parallax can fly and has the "Presence" attribute, which gives him a chance to induce fear into nearby enemies. Parallax has a basic melee attack and a Very High energy projectile that costs 2 EP.

I'm using a recolored skin of the Alien mesh by GNI. You can download the skin and the hero file here:  https://mega.nz/file/URMGWaqR#csHfpoHjKAzUIpBUdOjBaGAw-vF9W3TCE4qOV0DTVUI

- Super TK: The ring allows the user to move objects with their will. All FXs used are yellow [Yellow_Beam and Yellow_Direct ]

- Enhanced Senses: The ring has a wide range of detection abilities. If it can be concieved it can probably be detected. Most normal electromagnetic phenomena are within the range of the ring, including Radio, Television, Infrared, Ultraviolet, and high frequency band communications at extreme levels.

POWERS

The powers of Sinestro?s ring are nearly identical to a Green Lantern ring, except the constructs are yellow in color. However, due to the ring being powered by fear, Sinestro has the ability to tap into and manifest the fears of his enemies.

a) Energy Melee(Melee):
A basic energy melee attack.

Stun:                       None
             Attached FX Name:    order_spin

b) Laser Beam (Ranged - Beam):
Sinestro fires a small yellow laser that can pierce through multiple enemies, at no EP cost.

Magnitude:               Medium
             Velocity:                    Very Fast
             Attached FX Name:    yellow_laser
             Power Flags:         Penetrating

c) Energy Chain (Ranged - Beam):
Sinestro creates a chain of energy that is used to pull down flying enemies. Cost 1 EP. A "Pull" FFX State Swap.
M25AI notes: Used only on enemies that are flying.

DamageType:            Density Max
             Magnitude:                Very High
             Stun:                         None
             Knockback:                None
             Animation Name:       ranged_14
             Attached FX Name:    yellow_chain [Recolor of chain4_tangle]

d) Energy Ramhead (Ranged - Beam):
Sinestro creates an energy construct that hits enemies and sends them flying away. Cost 1 EP.

Accuracy:            High
             Animation Name:      ranged_13
             Attached FX Name:    yellow_ramhead [recolor of pink_ramhead_sb]

f) Energy Claws (Direct):
Sinestro creates yellow energy claws that come out of the ground and grab enemies. Cost 1 EP.
M25AI notes: Used only on enemies that are not flying. Used only 50% of times.

Magnitude:           Very High
             Attached FX Name:    yellow_claws [Recolor of tombstone_draining_touch fx]
             Power Flags:         Ground Targets Only

g) Energy Blast (Area):
Sinestro launches an energy attack that does AOE damage. Cost 1 EP.

Attached FX Name:    yellow_area_2

h) Buzz Saw (Ranged - Projectile):
Sinestro hurls a construct saw-blade, dealing piercing damage to the first enemy it hits and then chains betweem them. Cost 2 EP.
M25AI notes: Used only on enemies that are not alone

Animation Name:      ranged_14                     
             Attached FX Name:    yellow_buzzsaw               
             Power Flags:         Chained

i) Energy Beam (Ranged - Beam):
Sinestro fires an extremely powerful beam of energy. Cost 2 EP.

Knockback:           Extreme
             Velocity:            Very Fast
             Animation Name:      ranged_13
             Attached FX Name:    yellow_corp_beam [recolored_fx]
             Power Flags:         Penetrating

j) Force Field (Active Defense):
Sinestro creates an energy field that protects his allies. Cost 1 EP.
M25AI notes: Used only on friends that are lowerhealthpct 50

Duration:                Medium
             Attached FX Name:    aff_shield_yellow
             Damage Blocked:             Crushing
                                                   Piercing
                                                   Energy
             Defense Flags:      Remote Use
             Attacks Blocked:                 Melee
                                                   Ranged

k) Energy Shield (Passive Defense):
The ring can create various shields of various sizes and shapes to protect the wearer and others around him. The energy shield seems to be created instantaneously, whether this is due to programming or an instinctive reaction from intensive training. Sinestro can deflect 75% of incoming attacks.

Success:   Very Frequent (75%)
             Animation Name:     
             Attached FX Name:    yellow_absorb
             Damage Blocked:             Crushing
                                                   Piercing
                                                   Energy
                                                   Electrical
                                                   Heat
                                                   Cold
                                                   Acid
                                                   Radiation
             Defense Flags:      Always Active
             Attacks Blocked:      Melee
                                                   Ranged
                                                   Area
                                                   Direct

M25 AI File: SINESTRO

Spoiler
['dcv sinestro',
   ["target enemy",
      'not staticked',
      'weakness_ranged_crushing',
      'weakness_area_energy',
      'weakness_melee_energy',
      'tank',
      'hero',
      'lantern',
   ],
   ["timer", 'auto',
      'TUseRemedy()',
      "TFleeMelee(mindist='short',movetype='fly',time=0.88)",
      "TActiveDefenseRemote('force field',type='friend',subtype='hurt',time=2.08)",
      "TMoveTo(type='any',subtype='panicked',situation='lowerenergy 66',mindist=100)",
      "TRanged('buzz saw',subtype='not alone',time=1.27)",
      "TRanged('energy beam',time=2.72)",
      "TArea('energy blast',time=2.55)",
      'TSummon(situation="alone",pct=50)',
      "TRanged('energy chain',subtype='flying',pct=50,time=1.27)",
      "TDirectExplosive('energy claws',subtype='not flying',pct=50,time=2.08)",
      "TRanged('energy ramhead',time=2.72)",
      'TPlasmaSculptorBarrier()',
      'TPlasmaSculptorDrop()',
      'TTK()',
      "TRanged('laser beam',time=1.28)",
      "TMelee('energy melee',time=0.87)",
   ],
   ['energy reserve',
      'low',
   ],
   ['subtype',
      'lantern',
      'villain',
      'blaster',
   ],
]

Skin Pack: SINESTRO

https://mega.nz/file/RFMTmI6Y#zVN4Qlp44Usa-5ARk5Ik8pRCBWu9ikVYLJFgQxJqksA

Contains Sinestro skins from DC Legends and DC Unchained. Also contains hero file and m25 ai file.

Spoiler

Sinestro's FXs can be downloaded from here: https://mega.nz/file/0EEQWaSb#nnMJPAemWi938t5oUskRUbypYksUuUmq5Np64marGFY

oktokels

It's cyber-geneticist Korath-Thak you have banished---but it's Korath The Pursuer who shall return to shake the Kree empire to its foundations !

Hero File: KORATH, THE PURSUER
Spoiler

Quote from: MARVEL DatabaseKorath-Thak was an agent of the Kree Empire. He was a cyber-geneticist, and the founder and head of the Pursuer Project to develop cybernetic warriors for the Kree militia. When the Pursuer Project was discontinued, Korath was reassigned as a munitions manufacturing plant foreman. Seeking to prove the validity of his work, Korath-Thak re-engineered the tech at the plant to imprint the Pursuer template on himself, becoming Korath the Pursuer. Korath was created by Mark Gruenwald and Greg Capullo, first appearing in Quasar #32. (1992)

MESH:   korath_GREN
WEIGHT (lbs):        220
VOICE:   [ALIEN_WARRIOR]

STATS

Agility: 3    Normal
Endurance: 6    Extremely Hardy

ATTRIBUTES

Korath is physically stronger and more durable than Kree naturally are due to subjecting himself to the Pursuer energy template. Korath wears an armored battle-suit and helmet composed of unknown alien materials. The armor allows him to fly and possesses technology that allows him to track sentients by scanning brain patterns for certain anomalies.

a) Body Armor (05 points):    Korath has 5 points of body armor.

b) Cybernetic Brain:     Korath has cybernetic implants that grants him certain psionic abilities.

c)Flier:    He is capable of flight via electrically powered turbines in his boots.

d) Tracking:    He also has the ability to psionically locate individuals by tracing their brain patterns.

POWERS

He wields two 1? foot beta-batons which generate electrical force capable of stunning opponents into unconsciousness on contact or disrupting functions of electrical devices. By adjusting the batons, Korath can stun beings as powerful as Eternals or even intangible beings. He is trained in the martial skills of the ancient Kree, and is a competent but relatively inexperienced armed and unarmed combatant.

a) Beta Baton (Melee):
A basic melee attack with his primary weapon.

Animation Name:      melee_beta-baton
             Attached FX Name:    fortissimo_baritone_blow

b) Charged Baton (Melee):
Korath charges his baton to deal very high energy damage. Cost 1 EP.

Swiftness:           Normal
             Animation Name:      melee_beta-baton             
             Attached FX Name:    beta_baton

c) Electric Discharge (Melee):
Korath charges his baton to generate an electric explosion that deals damage in an arc. Cost 1 EP. 

DamageType:            Electrical
             Magnitude:                Medium
             Stun:                         Very High
             Arc:               180
             Animation Name:       melee_5 [new keyframe]
             Attached FX Name:    electro_melee_2

d) Energy Bolt (Ranged - Projectile):
Korath shoots an energy bolt from his baton. Cost 1 EP.

Radius:              No Arc
             Attached FX Name:    electric_ball_yellow

f) Hot Pursuit (Special):
Korath can boost his flying speed. Cost 1 EP.

Special Type:        Afterburner         
             Animation Name:      fly                           
             Attached FX Name:    sky_king_afterburner

g) Baton Block (Passive Defense):
Korath can block 50% of damage with his baton.

Success Rating:      Frequent (50%)
                             Piercing
                             Energy
                             Ranged

M25 AI File: KORATH, THE PURSUER

Spoiler
['mv korath',
   ["target enemy",
      'weakness_melee_electrical',
      'hero',
      'infiltrator',
   ],
   ["timer", 'auto',
      'TUseRemedy()',
      "TMeleeArea('electric discharge',time=1.36)",
      "TRanged('energy bolt',time=1.0)",
      "TAfterburner('hot pursuit',time=1.19)",
      'TLand()',
      "TMelee('charged baton',time=1.36)",
      "TMelee('beta baton',time=1.36)",
      'TMoveTo(mindist=\'medium\',time=0.88,subtype=["not emitting_damage","flying"])',
      'TMoveTo(mindist="melee",subtype=["not emitting_damage","not flying"],time=0.88)',
   ],
   ['subtype',
      'kree',
      'warrior',
      'villain',
      'metal',
   ],
]

Skin Pack: KORATH, THE PURSUER 

New mesh and skin pack added to "MARVEL" folder:
https://mega.nz/file/RNV3SCZZ#5ml0DW-nd75eFhxtVCdviB4Ml_YDoEiF4VkXmG9B4Ow

Contains
- Korath_GREN mesh with new keyframe.
- Hero file and m25 ai file.
- 2 Skins: Marvel Strike Force and MCU Future Fight
Spoiler

Korath's FXs can be downloaded from here:
https://mega.nz/file/tE9HTCra#F-TUkrtUD0C6hFW8fkl5z6fMn4bbylblkCKx3G2_oWY

bearded

The early mediafire links say missing key...have I missed out?

oktokels

Quote from: bearded on March 22, 2022, 10:33:55 PM
The early mediafire links say missing key...have I missed out?
I'm re-uploading the early stuff on the new megasite, but it's going slow. Please be patient  :lol: :lol: :lol:

oktokels

Hit the floor and drop your weapons !

Hero File: BISHOP

Spoiler

Quote from: Reddit Respect ThreadLucas Bishop hails from a future timeline. In that timeline, a single mutant caused the deaths of a huge number of people. In response, humans genetically marked mutants with an "M" on their face and placed them in guarded concentration camps. Bishop was raised in such a camp, but eventually grew up to be a mutant police officer who focused on tracking down and stopping evil mutants. While tracking an evil mutant, Trevor Fitzroy, Bishop traveled through time and encountered. He eventually joined the X-Men.

Despite Bishop's history with the X-Men, things drastically changed upon the birth of the mutant messiah, Hope Summers. Bishop believed her to be the mutant whose actions led to the mutant camps of his time, and he decided she had to die. Hope's death became Bishop's obsession; nothing else mattered. He turned on the X-Men, tracked her across distant futures, and he was even willing to wipe out entire continents in the future in his efforts to find and kill Hope. Despite his efforts, Hope survived. Bishop eventually returned to the X-Men's time with fractured memories and a desire to do good once again. Bishop was created by John Byrne and Whilce Portacio, first appearing in Uncanny X-men #282. (1991)

MESH:   bishop_AA
VOICE:   [SUPERCOLLIDER]

STATS

ATTRIBUTES

Bishop can absorb the vast majority of types of energy, including sounds, light, psionic, psychic, etc, either environmental or directed towards him and he can project that energy from his body in different ways, whether in the form of concussive blasts, energy rays, explosions, fire, plasma, etc. In addition, Bishop can release the energy in the same way he received it, but with more force. The nature of his powers makes it difficult to damage him with energy-based attacks, while also enabling him to work well with any energy-using teammates. Bishop can also store the absorbed energy within his personal reserves, whereupon the energy increases his strength, speed, stamina and recuperative abilities, as well as affording him a measure of invulnerability.

a) Bishop (combo):

Composed of:

- Body Armor 02: Bishop carries the x-men uniform which grants him 2 points of body armor.

- Metabolic:  Bishop stored energy increases his strength and speed.

- Metal Eater:  Bishop can absorb energy from electrical sources.
Quote["mvh bishop","isElectricalGrid","drawEnergy","effect_ffx_bishopsparks","effect_ffx_electricsparks3",50]

- Tracking:  He is a highly trained police officer who specializes in homicide investigations.

- Volatile Storage:  Bishop can only absorb so much energy before he is forced to expel it lest it kill him. The more energy he has stored, the greater the chance he will get stunned.
Quote["mvh bishop","effect_ffx_bishopsparks","vsStun","","notAmbient","vsBattery"]

b) Crack Shot:      Bishop is a superb marksman with firearms both from his own time, some of which he brought with him from the future when he originally arrived in our present, and also both heavy duty military and conventional guns and weapons of the present time.

c) Lesser Regeneration:    Bishop can heal at a faster rate than an average human; Bishop's regenerative factor increases proportionally to the amount of energy he absorbs, reaching superhuman limits. The limit of its regeneration is not known but the more energy it absorbs, it could increase incredibly.

d) Urban Dweller:    Bishop can store absorbed energy within his personal reserves. Storing this energy within body gives Bishop a variety of benefits including invulnerability. When Bishop is at full energy he gains invulnerability points.
Quote["mvh bishop","isAtFullEnergy","gainInvulnerability","","effect_ffx_bishopsparks",10],

POWERS

Bishop can re-channel the absorbed energy through his body for bio-kinetic concussive blasts or in the same form that was absorbed but with twice the force/power. Also, Bishop is a trained police officer and skilled in the homicide branch. Bishop has also had many years of armed and unarmed combat training, but his primary form of attack is ranged. Bishop often uses X.S.E guns that fire laser beams and plasma charges. He is able to recharge them with his own stored energy.

a) Basic Melee (Melee):
A basic melee attack .

Knockback:              None

b) Plasma Blaster (Ranged - Projectile):
Bishop carries a blaster that fires energy bolts of long range and medium damage.

Knockback:           Low
             Animation Name:      ranged_gun_2
             Attached FX Name:    red_homing [recolored homing_fx]

c) Nanite Bomb (Ranged - Explosive Projectile):
Bishop throws a grenade that releases nanites into the air when it explodes. The enemy becomes vulnerable (2x damage) to every type of damage. Cost 1 EP. 

DamageType:            Genetic Damage
             Magnitude:                High
             Stun:                         Very High
             Swiftness:   Slow
             Animation Name:       ranged_7
             Attached FX Name:    wp_nanite_bomb [new fx]
             Power Flags:         Grenade

d) Thermal Grenade (Ranged - Explosive Projectile):
Bishop throws a grenade that inflicts heat damage. Cost 1 EP.

Velocity:            Slow
             Attached FX Name:    libertylad_grenade
             Power Flags:         Grenade

f) Time Travel (Special):
Bishop has several time travel devices, allowing instant travel to any time or place. This practically allows him the ability to teleport. Cost 1 EP.

Attached FX Name:    activate_transporter

g) Rapid Fire (Ranged - Projectile):
Bishop unholsters a submachine gun which fires 6 times. This weapon fires normal rounds (piercing damage), so it is useful when facing enemies that are resistant to energy attacks. Cost 2 EP.

Animation Name:      ranged_machinegun_2           
             Attached FX Name:    nazi_soldier_projectile_38h

h) Bio Beam (Ranged - Beam):
Bishop re-channels the absorbed energy through his body into a powerful bio-kinetic concussive blast. Cost 2 EP.

Attached FX Name:    bishop_beam

i) Diffusion Wave (Area):
Bishop can sacrifice his own life to produce a powerful energy burst. Bishop will die after using this power. Cost 1 EP.

Radius:       Medium
             Attached FX Name:    aff_boom_red_2 [bigger fx]               
             Power Flags:         Sacrifice

j) Energy Release (Ranged - Cone):
Bishop channels energy in a cone that hits multiple enemies at once. Cost 2 EP.

Angle:               Narrow
             Attached FX Name:    pink_cone

k) Energy Absorption (Passive Defense):
Bishop can absorb 75% of incoming energy attacks, including psychic assaults.

Block Type:          Absorb
             Success Rating:      Very Frequent (75%)
             Animation Name:                                   
             Attached FX Name:    pink_block                   
             Damage Blocked:      Mental
                                        Radiation
                                        Energy
                                        Electrical
                                        Fire
             Defense Flags:       Always Active
                                        Ranged
                                        Area
                                        Direct

M25 AI File: BISHOP

Spoiler
['mvh bishop',
   ["target enemy",
      'weakness_area_energy',
      'tank',
      'villain'
      'mutant',
   ],
   ["timer", 'auto',
      'TUseRemedy()',
      "TFleeMelee(mindist='ranged_min',movetype='move',time=0.88)",
      "TArea('diffusion wave',situation=['alone','swarmed','lowerhealthpct 25'],time=2.4)",
      "TMoveTo(type='any',subtype='electrical',situation='lowerenergy 33',mindist=50)",
      "TRangedCone('energy release',subtype='not alone',time=3.2)",
      "TRanged('rapid fire',subtype='not resistant_piercing',pct=25,time=2.64)",
      "TRanged('rapid fire',subtype='resistant_energy',time=2.64)",
      "TRanged('bio beam',time=3.2)",
      "TRangedExplosive('nanite bomb',subtype=['metal or rubber or wood or stone','normal'],time=2.08)",
      "TRangedExplosive('thermal grenade',subtype='not alone',time=2.08)",
      "TRanged('plasma blaster',time=1.8)",
      "TMelee('basic melee',time=2.16)",
   ],
   ['energy reserve',
      'low',
   ],
   ['subtype',
      'blaster',
      'hero',
      'mutant',
   ],
]

Skin Pack: BISHOP

New skin pack added to "MARVEL" folder:
https://mega.nz/file/NdUWVaDZ#XTtlJ2x6CzJPEzO6O_dChrxrnlHDv4CJoZM3B6TGC9c

Contains
- Hero file and M25AI file.
- 6 Skins
Spoiler

Bishop's FXs can be downloaded from here:
https://mega.nz/file/MA1XlA4D#sJCLTF5dMdqk0R5OmAi5PHQGty0oyMO1eiM0yt-yElI

oktokels

I won't let this planet die!

Hero File: STARFIRE

Spoiler

Quote from: DC Database ThreadStarfire is an alien superhero with powers of flight and energy projection. Born a princess on the planet Tamaran, she escaped execution at the hands of her older sister Blackfire and traveled to Earth. Meeting the Teen Titans, she became a charter member and stayed with the team for most of her career. Her culture's different standards of intimacy cause her to be extremely open and sexually liberated by human standards. She has also been a member of the Justice League, Outlaws, Outsiders and R.E.B.E.L.S.. Starfire was created by Marv Wolfman and George P?rez, first appearing in DC Comics Presents #26. (1980)

MESH:   starfire_AA
VOICE:   [EVE]

STATS

ATTRIBUTES

Starfire's powers are largely derived from her alien physiology; Her species being powered by the Ultraviolet radiology given by stars and suns. Koriand'r has green eyes with no pupils, orange skin and fiery hair. When she is using her abilities in full force, her hair seems to glow and react like fire. However, this is simply an illusion.

a) Starfire (combo):

Composed of:

- Flier: Starfire possesses a flight capability which leaves a distinctive energy contrail behind, looking as if it is coming directly from her hair.

- Fast Flier:  Starfire has also been stated to have flown light years through space in short amounts of time.

- Nimble Flier:  Starfire has a talent for aerial combat.

- Invulnerable 5:  Starfire is so durable, she can resist the vacuum of space. She has 5 points of invulnerability.

- Lesser Regeneration:  Starfire has lesser health regeneration, related to her energy levels.

- Solar Powered:  Her body constantly absorbs ultraviolet radiation and converts it to energy, which can be used for a variety of purposes. 

- Enhanced Senses: Due to her alien physiology, Kory has a better eyesight than the human race.

b) Invertebrate:      Due to her alien physiology and ability for self-sufficiency in space, Starfire is resistant to radiation.

c) Iron Guts:    Due to her alien physiology and ability for self-sufficiency in space, Starfire is resistant to acid burn and irradiate.

d) Neutralize:    Due to her alien physiology and ability for self-sufficiency in space, Starfire is resistant to acid attacks.

e) Temperature Control:    Due to her alien physiology and ability for self-sufficiency in space, Starfire is resistant to extreme temperatures.

POWERS

Starfire is extremely proficient in armed and unarmed combat, having been trained in those arts by the Warlords of Okaara. The solar absorption experiments performed on her by the alien Psions granted her the amazing power to channel and project that same energy into destructive blasts called "starbolts". Koriand'r can project her 'Starbolts' at her opponents in a variety of ways. The energy is burning hot and melts or destroys most metal objects and skin. It is unknown where this energy comes from.

I decided to use pink colors on her starbolts, as she is seen using in the new 52 run, ​​instead of the green color used in previous series. This is because it is the same color as DC's Fire green powers, and I don't want them to be confused.

a) Basic Melee (Melee):
A basic melee attack .

Knockback:              Low
             Attached FX Name:    alchemiss_slap

b) Star Bolt(Ranged - Projectile):
Starfire generates an energy bolt and release it from her hand.

Animation Name:      ranged_4 [new kf]
             Attached FX Name:    star_bolt [pink_fireball]

c) Star Barrage (Ranged - Projectile):
Starfire fires 3 star bolts. Cost 1 EP. 

DamageType:            Heat
             Stun:                         Low
             Knockback:                Low
             Animation Name:       ranged_5 [new kf]
             Attached FX Name:    star_bolt
             Flight Spawn:         3

d) Star Beam (Ranged - Beam):
Starfire fires a beam of energy. Cost 1 EP.

Animation Name:      ranged_5  [new kf]
             Attached FX Name:    star_beam [bishop_beam recolored]

f) Interestellar Travel (Special):
Starfire can use 1 EP to boost her flying speed.

Special Type:        Afterburner         
             Animation Name:      fly                           
             Attached FX Name:    flying_el_diablo                     

g) Star Bomb (Ranged - Explosive Projectile):
Starfire fires an energy bolt that explodes on impact. Cost 2 EP.

Animation Name:      ranged_1 [modified kf]
             Attached FX Name:    aff_fireball_pink

h) Nova Blast (Area):
Starfire also has the power and ability to unleash all her stored energy into a pseudo-nova blast. It is believed to be as hot as the sun itself, and so only used in dire situations. Cost 2 EP.

Attached FX Name:    aff_boom_pink_2 [new fx]

M25 AI File: STARFIRE

Spoiler
['dc starfire',
   ["target enemy",
      'weakness_ranged_fire',
      'weakness_area_energy',
      'cosmic',
      'villain',
      'tank',
   ],
   ["timer", 'auto',
      'TUseRemedy()',
      "TFleeMelee(mindist='short',movetype='fly',time=0.88)",
      "TArea('nova blast',time=3.19)",
      "TRangedExplosive('star bomb',time=3.51)",
      'TDodgeMissiles()',
      "TAfterburner('star travel',time=1.2)",
      "TRanged('star barrage',subtype='not alone',time=3.2)",
      "TRanged('star beam',time=3.2)",
      "TRanged('star bolt',time=1.39)",
      'TLand()',
      "TMelee('basic melee',time=1.04)",
   ],
   ['energy reserve',
      'low',
   ],
   ['subtype',
      'blaster',
      'hero',
      'cosmic',
   ],
]

Skin Pack: STARFIRE

https://mega.nz/file/EYMkRAra#7FJC5T9OpspRZRZ4aA6hZ-SFKpP1C7MdfCQsYKuUAnk

Contains
- 3 Skins
Spoiler

Starfire's FXs can be downloaded from here:
https://mega.nz/file/cRMBXKwT#rPo4GjQr7oI2yYZdqVLcVKFoBDjtaSvUo4aFqStE18E

WyldFyre

I don't think I have commented here before, so I wanted to tell you I think this is great work. I really appreciate your additions to the game. Keep up the good work!
For Freedom!

oktokels

Quote from: WyldFyre on March 28, 2022, 10:34:59 AM
I don't think I have commented here before, so I wanted to tell you I think this is great work. I really appreciate your additions to the game. Keep up the good work!

Thank you Wyldfire!! More content coming soon!! A long-lived DC villain !!  :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

oktokels

I am not a caveman. I am a visionary. A veteran and orchestrator of every significant war mankind has ever had. And I will continue to shape the world for the war of tomorrow. My tomorrow.

Hero File: VANDAL SAVAGE

Spoiler

Quote from: DC DatabaseVandal Savage is an immortal warrior who intends to conquer the planet. Fifty thousands of years ago, as a caveman during the Prehistoric Era, he was exposed to a meteorite that enhanced his physiology. He was the inspiration for the biblical figure Cain, having committed the first recorded murder, making him an important figure in the Religion of Crime. 

Throughout the ages he has been an influential figure in history, manipulating many of its greatest conflicts. In the twentieth century, the inmortal conqueror came into conflict with the Justice Society of America. They thwarted Savage's efforts to aide the Nazis during World War II and his own schemes of world conquest.  Although his campaigns frequently meet with heavy resistance, he is resilient in the knowledge that he will outlive all those who oppose him.

Vandal has had many children throughout history. He has used occult rituals to sacrifice members of his own bloodline to ensure his continued vitality and survival. Vandal Savage was created by Alfred Bester and Martin Nodell. He first appeared in Green Lantern #10. (1943)

MESH:   communish_sword_REN
VOICE:   [MINUTEMAN_EVIL]

STATS

Strength: 6    Extremely Strong
Endurance: 6    Extremely Hardy

ATTRIBUTES

The radiation from the comet that fell near Vandal Savage modified his physiology, granting him immortality, advanced intellect, durability, strength, and speed. Vandal Savage has lived for 50,000 years, which has allowed him to accumulate extensive scientific, political and war knowledge. He is a scientific expert in the area of ​​engineering and chemistry. He has commanded armies and has participated in the main wars in history, for which he has gained political and tactical knowledge of war.

a) Vandal Savage (combo):

Composed of:

- Coordinator: Vandal has a leadership talent.

- Field Commander:  Vandal is a tactical genius, every ally gains an extra hero point as long as Vandal is alive.

- Immortal:  Vandal Savage is inmortal and doesn't age.

- Iron Guts:  Vandal is immune to poison and toxins.

- Private Army 1:  Vandal is  accompanied by a group of mercenaries.

I'm using the soldier mesh with the swat2 skin. They have a basic low melee attack and a triple machine gun shot. Attributes: Unheroic and Body Armor 02.

- Tracking:  Vandal is a great hunter.

- Wrestler: Vandal is a skilled fighter in various fighting disciplines including wrestling.

b) Cybernetic Brain:      Vandal has a genius level intellect.

c) Lesser Regeneration:    Due to his physiology changes, Vandal Savage has accelerated healing.

d) Metal Eater:    Vandal Savage draws energy when enraged.
Quote"dcv vandal savage","isEnraged","drawEnergy","effect_ffx_lifedrain","effect_ffx_lifedrain",10

e) Neutralize:    Vandal is resistant to acid attacks.

POWERS

Master of planning and many forms of combat, having survived and adapted through countless centuries, Savage is an extremely dangerous and formidable opponent.  A warrior skilled in armed and unarmed combat, from swordsmanship, use of battle-axes, knife throwing, and battle maces, these were Savage?s choice for weaponry. He has amassed various artifacts with mystical properties, mainly to teleport between various locations. Savage was reborn as Cain after cultists of the Religion of Crime plunged the Spear of Destiny into him.

Archaeological evidence has suggested that Vandal Savage is actually the inventor of Cannibalism. Vandal Savage is a cannibal and must consume human flesh from his descendants to maintain his powers.  To simulate this effect, every sword attack that lands a stun is FFX-swapped into a life drain. A "Life Drain" FFX State Swap.
Quote["dcv vandal savage","stun","lifedrain","all"],

a) Sword Slash (Melee):
A basic slash attack .

Stun:                       High
             Animation Name:      melee_sword

b) Sword Stab (Melee):
Vandal attacks with his sword to pin an enemy in place. A "Grapple" FFX State Swap. Cost 1 EP.
M25AI NOTES: Used only when near a friend

DamageType:          Decrease
             Animation Name:      melee_sword_4 [new kf]

c) Axe Throw (Ranged - Projectile):
Vandal throws an axe at close range. Cost 1 EP. 

DamageType:            Piercing
             Stun:                         Medium
             Knockback:                Medium
             Accuracy:            High
             Animation Name:       ranged_6
             Attached FX Name:    wp_axe_small

d) Spear Throw (Ranged - Projectile):
Vandal throws a spear from a medium distance. Cost 1 EP.

Attached FX Name:    centurion_spear_toss

f) Knives Throw (Ranged - Projectile):
Vandal throws three knives at once. Cost 1 EP.
M25AI NOTES: Used only on group of enemies.

Attached FX Name:    wp_knife_bowie               

g) Mark of Cain (Special):
Vandal activates the Mark of Cain, giving him a boost in energy, but loses control. Cost 1 EP.
M25AI NOTES: Used only when alone, lowerhealthpct 50 and lowerenergy 33

Special Type:        Blind Justice       
             Attached FX Name:    wraith_manta_teleportation

h) Blood Sacrifice (Special):
Vandal consumes human flesh to regain health. A "Self-Heal" FFX State Swap. Cost 1 EP.
M25AI NOTES: Used only when not near an enemy and lowerhealthpct 50.

Special Type:        Empathy             
             Attached FX Name:    red_empathy

i) Scarab of Khefri (Special):
Vandal carries the Scarab of Khefri with him, which allows him to teleport. Cost 1 EP.
M25AI NOTES: Used only when alone, swarmed and lowerhealthpct 50.

j) Savage Attack (Melee):
Vandal attacks with his sword 3 times. Cost 2 EP.

Stun:                High
             Animation Name:      melee_sword_3                 

j) Sword Block (Passive Defense):
Vandal blocks 50% of attacks with his sword.

Block Type:        Deflect 
             Success Rating:      Frequent (50%)
             Animation Name:      dodge_right                   
                                        Piercing
                                        Energy
                                        Ranged

M25 AI File: VANDAL SAVAGE

Spoiler
['dcv vandal savage',
   ["target enemy",
      'weakness_melee_piercing',
       'leader',
      'infiltrator',
      'hero',
   ],
   ["timer", 'auto',
      'TUseRemedy()',
      'TFleeMelee(mindist="ranged_min",time=0.88,subtype="flying")',
      "TMelee('savage attack',time=2.75)",
      "TTeleportAway('scarab of khefri',situation=['lowerhealthpct 50','alone','swarmed'],pct=100,mindist='melee',time=2.31)",
      "TEmpathy('mark of cain',situation=['lowerhealthpct 50','lowerenergy 33','alone','not enraged'])",
      "TSelfHeal('blood sacrifice',situation=['not nearenemy','lowerhealthpct 50'],time=2.08)",
      "TRanged('knives throw',subtype='not alone',time=1.91)",
      "TRanged('spear throw',time=1.91)",
      "TRanged('axe throw',time=1.91)",
      "TMelee('sword stab',situation='not alone',time=1.15)",
      "TMelee('sword slash',time=1.15)",
      'TMoveTo(mindist="melee",subtype="not emitting_damage",time=0.88)',
   ],
   ['subtype',
      'villain',
      'leader',
      'warrior',
   ],
]

Skin Pack: VANDAL SAVAGE

New mesh and skin pack added to "DC" folder:
https://mega.nz/file/0UMiDaxb#lfUhqwL6xD_0vRPNz0BmhO_Kwq3PkX1SwdwWdZI8VA8

Contains
- Communish_sword_RENEGADE mesh with modified keyframes.
- 9 Skins
Spoiler

Vandal's FXs can be downloaded from here:
https://mega.nz/file/RQlSnByA#pbX8cQizIhBlQ6glm_z9mZaCqMKmvhWeBSfLy72VSSs

spydermann93

oh sick! Vandal Savage sure is a surprise!

Neat skope. I was thinking about putting him on the male_basic_zyuranger and replacing all of the weapons so that he'd have a bunch of stuff from his life. I like what you have going here, though! Brutally efficient, haha

oktokels

Quote from: spydermann93 on April 01, 2022, 10:36:53 PM
Neat skope. I was thinking about putting him on the male_basic_zyuranger and replacing all of the weapons so that he'd have a bunch of stuff from his life. I like what you have going here, though! Brutally efficient, haha

Glad you liked it spidey. The truth is that I didn't know much about the character, but I did a good reading of his appearances in the comics and animation. Vandal has used many weapons, even some futuristic ones, but I think his appearances in the past caught my attention more, that's why I gave him ancient weapons.   :thumbup:

oktokels

Baron Zemo's Hero File Update = http://www.freedomreborn.net/forums/index.php?topic=60029.msg830591#msg830591

- Hero File and M25 AI File
- New Skins for AIM soldier and HYDRA soldier

Spoiler

spydermann93

Looks like the Hydra and AIM soldier links point to the same file (the AIM soldier)

Tried using the mega link in your signature, but that seems to take me to the mega site itself.

oktokels

Quote from: spydermann93 on April 03, 2022, 04:17:56 AM
Looks like the Hydra and AIM soldier links point to the same file (the AIM soldier)

Tried using the mega link in your signature, but that seems to take me to the mega site itself.
Oops !! Fixed, thanks Spidey.
Can you access the folders from the mega site? Is in the marvel folder
https://mega.nz/file/9EF0HLpY#DxTTyApoye2xN6Ap07Bwn00YxTzZ4tdBwwRcoBW_at8