Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Happy 2021 !!!

Author Topic: Okto's DC/Marvel Hero Files  (Read 11899 times)

Offline oktokels

Re: Okto's DC/Marvel Hero Files
« Reply #210 on: July 09, 2021, 09:16:02 PM »
Two new skins added for Black Manta

https://www.mediafire.com/file/f8zxnpvd0mw7so9/BLACKMANTA.rar/file

- DC Unchained 1
- DC Unchained 2

Spoiler: ShowHide

Offline BentonGrey

• Titans
    • The Greylands
« Reply #211 on: July 10, 2021, 04:44:05 PM »
Great stuff, Ok!  All-in-all, this is a pretty good interpretation of Orm with some really cool ideas.

I hope you'll explain how you've customized Metal Eater and Urban Dweller to get these neat effects.  That's new to me!

So, feedback:

First off, stats look mostly good, though I'd say all Atlanteans should have at least a 4 in strength, and Orm might justify a 5.  That's what mine is, though given his ranged powers, it's reasonable to drop him a bit.

Attributes: I can understand why you'd want to give Atlanteans Disciplined, but I don't really think it's merited, in general.  Orm having it makes sense, but Atlanteans in general tend to get mind-controlled pretty often, and Aquaman, of course, finds his powers EXTRA effective against amphibious humans.  I like giving Orm Coordinator.  I'm going to add that to my build.  I use Solid Skeleton and wood material type instead of Invulnerable, but that's the same basic idea. Charged and Danger Sense are both interesting additions.  Charged adds something, I'd say, making even his melee attacks a bit more dangerous.  I also really like the idea of giving him Weather Control.  For some reason I didn't think of that, but it makes perfect sense!

My build also has Jumper and Hot Tempered, though the latter doesn't necessarily apply to the more calculating N52 version.

In terms of powers, it all looks pretty good.  My version is a bit of a hybrid of his classic and N52 versions, so he's got a little more magical might, basically just an Alteration power.
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out my DC voicepacks at my yahoo group.
https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/bentongrey
https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/bentongrey2

Offline oktokels

« Reply #212 on: July 11, 2021, 12:10:58 AM »
I hope you'll explain how you've customized Metal Eater and Urban Dweller to get these neat effects.  That's new to me!

Sure ! Metal Eater, Hatemonger, Synergy and Urban Dweller both work with the same structure
Quote from: FFX Manual
Type: The Python function used to determine which nearby objects/characters boost the character. There's a large list of pre-defined ones in there with self-explanatory names.
Effect: The effect that being boosted has on the character. Once again, they're self explanatory function names.
Object FX: An optional FX that appears around objects as they're being activated in the characters presence.
Character FX: An optional FX that appears around the character while they're being boosted.

So, for Orm i gave him metal eater and urban dweller, both work in conjuction with his sorcery powers. When Orm attacks with a stasis power, a water bubble fx is formed around the staticked character, and a leech health effect is activated. Same with the lighting power, all lighting powers have a high stun %, so when an enemy is stunned, a lighting fx is cast on the enemy, and a leech energy effect is activated. This attributes must be customized in the FFX Control Centre.
For metal eater the setup is: TargetType=isStatic,Effect=leechHealth, CharacterFX=effect_ffx_icesparks, ObjectFx=effect_ffx_aquashield (this is a new fx i added to the resources tab in FFEdit),Radius=200
For urban dweller the setup is: TargetType=isStunned,Effect=leechEnergy, CharacterFX=effect_ffx_electricsparksg, ObjectFx=effect_ffx_electricsparks, Radius=200

I don't know if that is clear enough, if you have any doubts just ask  :thumbup:

First off, stats look mostly good, though I'd say all Atlanteans should have at least a 4 in strength, and Orm might justify a 5.  That's what mine is, though given his ranged powers, it's reasonable to drop him a bit.

Yeah, i was thinking that his strength is low because of his profiency with magic. Kind of the difference between Thor and Loki.

Attributes: I can understand why you'd want to give Atlanteans Disciplined, but I don't really think it's merited, in general.  Orm having it makes sense, but Atlanteans in general tend to get mind-controlled pretty often, and Aquaman, of course, finds his powers EXTRA effective against amphibious humans.  I like giving Orm Coordinator.  I'm going to add that to my build.  I use Solid Skeleton and wood material type instead of Invulnerable, but that's the same basic idea. Charged and Danger Sense are both interesting additions.  Charged adds something, I'd say, making even his melee attacks a bit more dangerous.  I also really like the idea of giving him Weather Control.  For some reason I didn't think of that, but it makes perfect sense!

Yeah, i'm going to give a double check to disciplined, i read somewhere that atlanteans have a resistance to mental domination, but maybe i got it wrong. I choose the charged attribute because in the movie Throne of Atlantis, Orm is shown to charge his trident with lightning, so that stuck with me, same with weather control, which is a power that the new 52 Orm has used a number of times, mostly to summon a lighting storm. Danger Sense, because according to the documentation Orm is able to swim in dark waters, like some atlanteans who have infravision. Thanks for your input!  :D

Offline BentonGrey

• Titans
    • The Greylands
« Reply #213 on: July 11, 2021, 04:46:39 AM »
Yeah, that is quite clear now, thanks!  Very interesting stuff, and very creative!  Nice work!

So, Orm could certainly be on the low end, but all Atlanteans have at least some super strength, so a minimum of 4.  Aquaman is on the high end, of course.

Discipline certainly makes sense for many named characters, but rank and file soldiers, I probably wouldn't give it to them, especially when you start thinking about gameplay.  This would mean that Aquaman's mental attacks would be LESS effective against an Atlantean than they would against a surface dweller, which should really be the opposite.  Of course, it gets fuzzier when you start thinking about wider contests, like when Martian Manhunter visits Atlantis, ha.

You could certainly justify Danger Sense, given Atlantean senses, but I'd probably save it for someone like Murk, who is more combat focused.  It's a reasonable choice for Orm, though.
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman

Offline oktokels

« Reply #214 on: July 11, 2021, 01:26:58 PM »
So, Orm could certainly be on the low end, but all Atlanteans have at least some super strength, so a minimum of 4.  Aquaman is on the high end, of course.
It is strange, because in Ben Riely's RPG page he states that Aquaman has 7 STR, Mera has 5 STR and Orm has only 3 STR, same as a typical atlantean soldier. Ben Reily's rpg page is the place where i get my stats from, and i trust him enough, because i know he uses the official rpg books from Marvel and DC.

But, this is really just an approximation, because the marvel rpg game system has 14 levels of strength, and freedom force only has 10. That's why the conversion from marvel rpg system to freedom force system sometimes doesn't work very well, specially when you want to introduce cosmic level entities fighting against the lowest powered street-hero hahaha :D So, some levels of strength don't match very well.

I think i'm going to leave it like that haha :D  because i can also balance the levels of strength of the atlanteans by regulating the damage output from their powers. Orm may have a 3 of strength, but with his trident he can do High damage at no EP cost. While Mera has a 5 of strength, but she can only do medium damage from her melee powers and hydrokinesis powers. But, i give you the point that maybe Ben Riely got stuck with the old Ocean Master stats, which wasnt an atlantean, just a normal human. And, as shown by the next comic page, new 52 Ocean Master is really strong:

Discipline certainly makes sense for many named characters, but rank and file soldiers, I probably wouldn't give it to them, especially when you start thinking about gameplay.  This would mean that Aquaman's mental attacks would be LESS effective against an Atlantean than they would against a surface dweller, which should really be the opposite.

You are correct, there's no indication in the documentation that normal rank atlanteans have any mental resistances. I will take it out. Thanks for noticing it  :thumbup:

You could certainly justify Danger Sense, given Atlantean senses, but I'd probably save it for someone like Murk, who is more combat focused.  It's a reasonable choice for Orm, though.

Yeah, i tend to use Danger Sense more to prevent blindness, but maybe you are right about normal atlanteans shouldnt have danger sense
Next, a feral mutant  :verf :verf
« Last Edit: July 11, 2021, 06:59:35 PM by oktokels »

Offline oktokels

« Reply #215 on: July 17, 2021, 10:45:03 PM »

I've been ready to die since before you was Born! :verf

------------------------------------------------------------
Hero File: SABRETOOTH

Quote from:  marvel.com
Victor Creed was a mutant born in the 19th century. His brutal force, animal-based powers and joy in torturing made him a successful mercenary and assassin. He has an obsession with his brother, the X-Man Wolverine, constantly targeting his loved ones and perpetually attacking him, usually on his birthday. Little is known about the early life of the feral mutant named Victor Creed, although it is believed that he suffered an abusive childhood at the hands of his father who, disgusted by the boy’s mutant nature, frequently beat him and chained him up in the darkened basement of their home.

As an adult, Creed took the name Sabretooth, and by the 1910s he was known by this name in a small Canadian frontier community where he intimidated almost everyone. One of the few exceptions was a young man named Logan, whom Sabretooth sensed had superhuman abilities similar to his own. Hating the love that existed between Logan and a young Indian girl named Silver Fox, Sabretooth brutally assaulted her, apparently raping her and leaving her for dead. The enraged Logan then forced Sabretooth into a pitched battle, which ended with Sabretooth victorious.

Little is known about Sabretooth’s subsequent activities until the early 1960s when served in Team X, a special intelligence unit run by the Central Intelligence Agency for the subversive Weapon X Program. In Team X, Sabretooth was reunited with both Logan, now known as Wolverine, and Silver Fox, however none of them recalled their past experiences due to false memory implants provided by Weapon X’s ally Psi-Borg.

In recent years Sabretooth, although always a violent man, gradually began developing a psychotic bloodlust that overcame his admittedly heartless human persona. As a result of this further mutation, Sabretooth’s features became more animal-like, a condition which eventually corrected itself. Under unrevealed circumstances, Sabretooth had the near-unbreakable metal Adamantium bonded to his skeleton and claws, much as the Weapon X Program had done to Wolverine decades prior. Sabretooth was created by Chris Claremont and John Byrne, first appearing in Iron Fist #14 (1977).

MESH:   sabretooth_NAITVALIS
SKIN:    champions
MATERIAL:        Flesh
WEIGHT (lbs):   220
AI:   CGenericHero
VOICE:    [DARK_SHAMAN]

STATS

Strength: 4    Strong
Speed: 4    Fast
Agility: 6    Extremely Agile
Endurance: 5    Very Hardy
Energy: 6    Extremely Powerful

ATTRIBUTES

a) Sabretooth (combo):   Composed of:

- Acrobatic: Sabretooth can land on his feet like a cat.

- Grim Resolve: Sabretooth's healing factor allows him to recover faster from secondary states.

- Immortal: Killing him appears to be a near impossible task; he has often believed to have been killed, but always turns up well and fighting somewhere else some other time. His regenerative powers seem to function even when his Health is reduced to 0.

- Iron Guts:  Sabretooth's natural healing also affords him the virtual immunity to poisons, viruses, diseases, and most drugs.

- Lesser Regeneration:  Sabretooth's primary mutant power is an accelerated healing process that enables him to regenerate most (if not all) damaged or destroyed areas of his anatomy with far greater efficiency than an ordinary human.

- Enhanced Senses:  Creed also possesses enhanced senses of hearing, sight, taste, smell. He can see objects much clearer and at much greater distance that normal humans, and can see in complete darkness like cats can. His sense of smell is enhanced enough that he is able to track people by their scent, even if it has been decayed by time or masked by other factors. Sabretooth's hearing is sensitive enough that he can hear almost anything from up to three miles away, depending on the level of noise in the area.

- Tracking:  Due to his superhuman sense, Sabretooth is an extraordinary tracker.

- Wrestler: Sabretooth is highly skilled in hand-to-hand combat, and has a talent for grappling and escaping wrestling holds.

b) Claws:     Sabretooth has claws on each of his fingers and toes, even before they were infused with Adamantium they could penetrate most flesh and many natural materials. After augmentation, his bones became indestructible and his claws are capable of tearing through any material.

c) Danger Sense:     He is able to sense anyone in his surroundings by smell, similar to a dog or wolf, sight, using night vision or sound, hearing supersonic frequencies and distant sounds alike. Thus, he’s nearly impossible to surprise.

d) Solid Skeleton:      Sabretooth’s reinforced skeleton allows him to withstand high levels of physical pressure.

c) Wall Climbing:     With his claws Sabretooth can climb walls.

POWERS

a) Claw Swipe (Melee):
Sabretooth slashes twice at no EP cost.

DamageType:          Piercing
   Magnitude:           High
   Energy Point Cost:   None
   Stun:                Medium
   Knockback:           Low
   Swiftness:   Very Fast
   Arc:   No Arc
   Level:               3
   Animation Name:      melee_2
   Attached FX Name: claws_sabre

b) Murderous Rage (Special):
  He is able to enter a savage berserker rage at will, and often does so, which renders him immune to any pain stimuli and increases his resistance towards mental control. 
M25AI: situation='not enraged,'alone','lowerhealthpct 50'

SpecialType:          Blind Justice
   Animation Name:      area [new keyframe]
   Attached FX Name: wraith_manta_teleportation

c) Wild Fang (Melee):
Sabretooth posses’ animal like canine teeth which are capable of chewing through substances as strong as bone. A "Grapple" FFX state swap.
M25AI: situation='not alone'

DamageType:          Energize
   Magnitude:   Very High
   Energy Point Cost:   Low
   Stun:   None
   Knockback:   None
   Animation Name:      melee_charge
   Attached FX Name:    raptor_bite

d) Crippling Slash (Melee):
Sabretooth slash and decreases the speed of his enemies.
M25AI: subtype='not speed_decreased'

DamageType:          DecreaseSpeed
   Magnitude:           Very High
   Stun:                None
   Knockback:           None
   Animation Name:      melee
   Attached FX Name:    claws_sabre

e) Berserker Claw (Melee):
  Sabretooth slashes 3 times at 1 EP cost.

Magnitude:   High
   EP Cost:   Low
   Stun:      Medium
   Knockback:   Low
   Animation Name:      melee_3
   Attached FX Name:   claws_sabre

f) Hunter Stealth (Special):
  Sabretooth can go stealth at 1 EP cost.
M25AI: mindist='long',type='enemy',subtype='not alone or strongerthan'

SpecialType:          Cloak of Shadows
   Level:               1
   Animation Name:      area [new keyframe]
   Attached FX Name: bluedarkmen_cloak

g) Brutal Slash (Melee):
  Sabretooth slashes 4 times, dealing Very High piercing damage every hit. Cost 2 EP.

EP Cost:           Medium
   Stun:      Low
   Knockback:   Low
   Animation Name:      melee_4
   Attached FX Name: claws_sabre

M25 AI File: SABRETOOTH

['mv sabretooth',
   ["target enemy",
      'weakness_piercing',
        'speed_decreased',
      'not flying',
      'infiltrator',
      'mutant',
      'hero',
   ],
   ["timer", 'auto',
      'TUseRemedy()',
      'TFleeMelee(type="any",subtype="emitting_damage",time=1.0)',
      "TEmpathy('murderous rage',situation=['not enraged','alone','lowerhealthpct 50'],time=1.52)",
      "TCloak('hunter stealth',mindist='long',subtype='not alone or strongerthan',time=2.31)",
      "TMelee('brutal slash',time=1.6)",
      "TMelee('crippling slash',subtype='not speed_decreased',time=1.0)",
      "TMelee('wild fang',type='enemy',situation='not alone',time=1.4)",
      "TMelee('berserker claw',time=1.0)",
      "TMelee('claw swipe',time=1.2)",
      'TThrow(pickup_time=2.92,throw_time=15,mindist=250,objdist=400)',
      'TMoveTo(mindist="melee",subtype="not emitting_damage",time=1.0)',
   ],
   ['subtype',
      'warrior',
      'mutant',
      'villain',
   ],
]

Skin Pack: SABRETOOTH

https://www.mediafire.com/file/fjfvrphyf3obf5p/sabretooth.rar/file

Contains:
- Age of Apocalypse Sabretooth by Afghan Ant, adapted for Sabretooth by NaitValis
- Sabretooth from Contest of Champions
- Sabretooth from Marvel Heroes
- Sabretooth (Alternate) from Marvel Heroes

Offline BentonGrey

• Titans
    • The Greylands
« Reply #216 on: July 18, 2021, 01:15:08 AM »
Ok, Sabertooth looks good.  Good choices on his Attributes and stats.  I might make him just one slot more speedy, but that's a judgment call.

His powers look good, and you've got some good ideas.  The grapple is a nice touch, as is the berserker state.  The magnitude on the last one is probably too high, though.  His damage output with a 4 in strength and claws is already pretty high.  Very High damage is really too much for him, unless it's a single, focused attack.  I'd actually put the damage on both combos at Medium. 
God Bless

Offline oktokels

« Reply #217 on: July 18, 2021, 02:26:00 AM »
I might make him just one slot more speedy, but that's a judgment call.

Yeah  :thumbup:, i though about giving him a 5, but then i compared him to Robin, and given his size and mass [adamantium skeleton] i decided to take it down one level.

The magnitude on the last one is probably too high, though.  His damage output with a 4 in strength and claws is already pretty high.  Very High damage is really too much for him, unless it's a single, focused attack.  I'd actually put the damage on both combos at Medium.

I see where you are going, but i went for the glass cannon route. In the my build Sabretooth has no defenses, except for his regenerative factor; so i decided to give him very high damage with his claws, he will use this power a few times per battle because it cost 2 EP. It is a killing power, no doubt about it, it can one-shot some lower level characters. But i think that's the idea, and specifically with piercing damage powers. Piercing damage it's supossed to be very dangerous for normal humans, so i can go for very high dmg powers with no regrets about it. I want to see a bullet or a sword be a very dangerous weapon, and deal a lot of damage, and Sabretooth it's the perfect character for this.  :thumbup:

Offline oktokels

« Reply #218 on: August 08, 2021, 02:20:41 AM »
Very High damage is really too much for him, unless it's a single, focused attack

I was thinking about this and finally decided to downgrade the power to high damage. Sabretooth already has solid skeleton, grim resolve and invulnerable, he is very tanky, so to balance this, i decided to take your advice and debuff his damage a little. Thanks Benton.  :thumbup:

Offline oktokels

« Reply #219 on: August 08, 2021, 02:26:37 AM »
WAKANDA FOREVER  :ph34r:

Hero File: BLACK PANTHER

Quote from:  Marvel Database
The title of the Black Panther is a generations-old mantle carried by the ruler of Wakanda. Said title is currently held by T'Challa. T'Challa aka the Black Panther is the head of state for the African nation of Wakanda, the most technologically advanced country on Earth. In this role, he was the King/Chieftain, religious leader, and commander-in-chief all rolled into one. He was also considered among the top intellects in the world. Using Wakanda's advanced Vibranium technology and his own abilities and fortune, he pledged his life to the service of all humankind. Black Panther was created by Stan Lee and Jack Kirby, first appearing in Fantastic Four #52 (1966).

MESH:   black_panther_mcu_DETOURNE_ME
SKIN:    urban_jungle
MATERIAL:        Flesh
WEIGHT (lbs):   170
AI:   CZeroCost
VOICE:    [QUETZALCOATL]

STATS

Strength: 3    Normal
Speed: 5    Very Fast
Agility: 7    Extraordinarily Agile
Endurance: 4    Hardy
Energy: 4    Powerful

ATTRIBUTES

This build is a mix between the comic version and the MCU version. It has all the attributes from his comic version, like acrobatic, body armor, claws, enhanced senses and wall climbing. From his MCU version, i took immortal and pain response. Immortal because his cinematic version has been shown to came back from death, having a self recovery talent at extreme level. Pain response is related to the latest version of the Habit that was highly upgraded by Shuri, sister of T'Challa.

a) Black Panther (combo):   Composed of:

- Acrobatic: T'Challa is a rigorously trained gymnast and acrobat.

- Body Armor 05: As chieftain of the Wakandan Panther Clan, the ruler is crowned with a ceremonial regalia in the form of a Vibranium laced panther habit. T'Challa received this crown-like garb after being judged by the Panther Goddess. The appearance of the suit has changed over time, but has retained its ability to absorb vibrations via its Vibranium lacing, as well as negate or lessen powerful kinetic based attacks such as bullet shots, penetrating blades, and crushing blows.

- Coordinator: T'Challa is a genius tactician, strategist, and leader who is practically peerless.[

- Immortal:  T'Challa has a self recovery talent.

- Invulnerable:  After having consumed the Heart-Shaped Herb, T'Challa's physical attributes have been greatly enhanced to levels comparable to a super soldier, giving him good resistance to damage.

- Pain Response:  The Habit has ability to absorb up to Extreme Energy per round. It can receive energy from any incoming source, such as bullets being fired at T'Challa or attacks from enemies, that will charge his suit and enable him to use the energy later. The Habit begins to glow purple from its accumulated charge of energy, to which T'Challa can use by releasing it in an energy pulse that can send multiple enemies flying. When T'Challa is at full energy and is attacked, the suit activates an energy pulse that sends enemies flying away. FFX Customization: Defence Mechanism, Function: energyThroughPain, Parameter: low energy area attack, with high knockback and small radius. Attached FX: aff_boom_purple

- Tracking:  Even without his superhuman senses, T'Challa is a master tracker and hunter. He can pick up a prey's scent and memorize tens of thousands of individual ones.

- Enhanced Senses:  T'Challa's five senses are highly acute, although not superhumanly so like Daredevil's.

- Wrestler: T'Challa has been groomed to be a warrior since birth. He is a master in practically all forms of armed and unarmed combat, having mastered various styles of martial arts from around the world. He is considered to be one of the best martial artists to have ever walked the Earth.

b) Claws:     The Claws in the gloves are made of Antarctic Vibranium-based "Anti-Metal" that can break down basically all metals at the molecular level.

c) Cybernetic Brain:      T'Challa is a polymath genius and has an eidetic (aka photographic) memory. His knowledge of physics and engineering ranks him among the top eight intellects of the world. Also, he is a master marksman adept with hunting knives, firearms, and other projectile weaponry.

d) Danger Sense:      The lenses in the mask cut glare and enhance the Panther's natural night vision, and allow him to see in infrared and other visual spectrum.

c) Wall Climbing:     With his claws Black Panther can climb walls.

POWERS

Black Panther uses stealth to go invisible, and from there he gets close to one enemy to attack with his claws. He has vibranium and energy daggers for ranged attacks. He has two passive defenses, one absorbs kinetic damage the other deflects energy damage. He gets a ffx character state customisation, where stun is replaced for "weakspot", every time a character is stunned he receives additional damage.

a) Panther Claws (Melee):
Black Panther slashes twice at no EP cost.

Magnitude:           Medium
   Stun:                Low
   Animation Name:      melee_2
   Attached FX Name: evilfemale_scratch

b) Panther Stance (Special):
  T'Challa can blend with shadows and in dim light at no EP cost.

SpecialType:          Cloak of Shadow
   Animation Name:      ranged
   Attached FX Name: bluedarkmen_cloak

c) Panther Might (Melee):
Black Panther uses wakandan martial arts techniques and grapples an opponent. A "throw" FFX state swap.
M25AI NOTES: type='enemy',subtype='strongerthan or not alone'

DamageType:          Decrease Speed
   Attached FX Name:    grab_melee

d) Anti-Metal Claws(Melee):
Black Panther can cut through force fields with his anti-metal claws.
M25AI NOTES: type='enemy',subtype='active_defense'

DamageType:          Remove Defence
   Attached FX Name:    evilfemale_scratch

e) Energy Daggers(Ranged - Projectile):
  Black Panther forms two energy daggers that do low energy damage and high stun %.
M25AI NOTES: type='enemy',subtype='not alone or weakness_energy'

DamageType:          Energy
   Magnitude:   Low
   Stun:      High
   Swiftness:   Normal
   Ranged:   Long
   Accuracy:   Medium
   Animation Name:      ranged_3
   Attached FX Name:   wp_shuriken_energy2 [new fx]

f) Vibranium Dagger (Ranged - Projectile):
  Black Panther throws one vibranium dagger that does high piercing damage to one enemy. Cost 1 EP.

Stun:      None
   Ranged:   Long
   Animation Name:      ranged_2
   Attached FX Name:   shadow_shuriken

g) Panther Assault (Melee):
  Black Panther slashes 4 times, dealing Medium piercing damage every hit. Cost 2 EP.

Magnitude:   Medium
   EP Cost:           Medium
   Stun:      Low
   Animation Name:      melee_4
   Attached FX Name: evilfemale_scratch

h) Panther Habit (Passive Defense):
  The Black Panther's habit absorb 50% of physical attacks.

DefenseType:          Absorb
   Succes:      Frequent (50%)
   Animation Name:      None
   Attached FX Name:    block_purple [new fx]
   Damage Blocked:   Crushing
            Piercing   
   Defense Flags:      Always Active
   Attacks Blocked:   Melee
            Ranged

g) Energy Deflection (Passive Defense):
  The Black Panther's habit deflects 25% of energy attacks.

DefenseType:          Deflect
   Succes:      Occasional
   Attached FX Name:    sky_king_bulletproof
   Damage Blocked:   Energy
            Electrical
            Radiation
            Fire   
   Defense Flags:      Always Active
            Ranged

M25 AI File: BLACK PANTHER

['mvh black panther',
   ["target enemy",
      'weakness_piercing',
      'weakness_energy',
      'hunter',
      'villain',
   ],
   ["timer", 'auto',
      'TUseRemedy()',
      'TFleeMelee(type="any",subtype="emitting_damage",time=0.64)',
      'TFleeMelee(type="enemy",subtype="flying",mindist="ranged_min",time=0.64)',
      "TMelee('panther assault',time=2.0)",
       "TMelee('anti-metal claws',subtype='active_defense',time=1.0)",
      "TRanged('energy daggers',subtype='not alone or weakness_energy',time=1.59)",
      "TRanged('vibranium dagger',time=1.8)",
      "TMelee('panther might',subtype='strongerthan or not alone',time=1.0)",
      "TMelee('panther claws',time=1.19)",
      "TCloak('panther stance',time=1.91)",
      'TMoveTo(mindist="melee",subtype="not emitting_damage",time=0.64)',
   ],
   ['subtype',
      'infiltrator',
      'hero',
   ],
]

Skin Pack: BLACK PANTHER 

https://www.mediafire.com/file/kx8xizro1je5i0s/BLACK_PANTHER.rar/file

Contains:

« Last Edit: August 08, 2021, 02:28:24 AM by oktokels »

Offline oktokels

« Reply #220 on: August 27, 2021, 02:29:43 AM »
That's the second costume I've had blown apart this month!   :cool:

Hero File: WILDFIRE

Quote from:  DC Database
Drake Burroughs is a 30th Century super-hero who exists as sentient antimatter energy in a containment suit. This grants him incredible powers, although he can never be truly human again. He is a member of the Legion of Super-Heroes. There have been two other primary versions of Wildfire in different Legion continuities. In the Reboot Legion, he is a composite of Atom'X and Blast-Off named Wildfire; in Prime Legion continuity he has taken the name ERG-1. His primary romantic interest is Dawnstar, despite their complications. Wildfire was created by Cary Bates and Dave Cockrum, first appearing in Superboy #195. (1973)

MESH:   wildfire_EL_INSENSATEZ
SKIN:    standard
MATERIAL:        Energy
WEIGHT (lbs):   170
AI:   CZeroCost
VOICE:    [MAN_BOT]

STATS

Strength: 6    Extremely Strong
Speed: 4    Fast
Agility: 6    Extremely Agile
Endurance: 6    Extremely Hardy
Energy: 4    Powerful

ATTRIBUTES

A being of pure anti-matter energy, Wildfire possessed a variety of superhuman abilities. Wildfire possessed a strength level many times  greater than that of the average human. Wildfire no longer has a physical body, however his essence must be contained within a specially designed suit. The Containment Suit is made of a very strong material, but if Wildfire uses energy powers that do more than Very High energy damage, the suit could be destroyed. Should the suit be damaged, Wildfire's energy form will be dispersed. He also has the physical stats as shown above.

a) Wildfire (combo):   Composed of:

- Body Armor 05: Wildfire wears a containment suit that is made of a Very Strong material.

- Dispersed: Wildfire's very body is made up of energy and must be contained inside a containment suit. Should the suit be damaged, Wildfire's energy form will be dispersed. He can reconstitute himself if another suit is available.

- Iron Guts:  Wildfire has no physical body, he cannot be poisoned or irradiated.

b) Flier:     Wildfire could travel at faster than light speeds without the aid of external applications.

c) Hot Tempered:      Wildfire is a brash hothead.

d) Light Speed:      Wildfire's energy beams have a bonus in damage.

c) Temperature Control:     Wildfire is resistant to extreme temperatures.

POWERS

Wildfire could produce concentrated blasts of pure energy for offensive attack. As such, he could also absorb large amounts of energy, without any undue stress to his form.

a) Basic Melee (Melee):
Basic melee attack. Does High crushing damage.

DamageType:          Crushing
   Knockback:           Medium
   Attached FX Name: theant_punch

b) Energy Syphon (Melee):
Wildfire absorbs large amounts of energy, without any undue stress to his form.

DamageType:          Energy Leech
   Arc:   90°
   Animation Name:      melee_9 [new keyframe]
   Attached FX Name: microwave_materialise

c) Anti-Energy Beam (Ranged - Beam):
Wildfire produces a concentrated beam of pure energy for offensive attack. The beam does medium energy and high stun % at no EP cost.

DamageType:      Energy
   Magnitude:   Medium
   EP Cost:   None
   Stun:      High
   Ranged:   Medium
   Level:                  3
   Animation Name:      ranged_7
   Attached FX Name:   energy_beam_w

c) Anti-Energy Blast (Ranged - Beam):
Wildfire shoots an energy blast from both his hands. Cost 1 EP.

Animation Name:      ranged_3
   Attached FX Name:    beam_captainmarvel

d) Anti-Energy Release (Area):
Wildfire releases his anti-energy being destroying his containment suit in the process. Fires an explosion that does exteme energy damage to all enemies around him. Cost 1 EP but sacrifices himself.

Magnitude:           Extreme
   Radius:      Medium
   Animation Name:      area_2
   Attached FX Name:    frozengiant_radioactive_burst
   Power Flags:      Sacrifice

e) Anti-Energy Flight (Special):
  Wildfire shoots energy from his feet and gains a bonus in speed when flying. Cost 1 Ep.

SpecialType:   Afterburner
   Animation Name:      fly
   Attached FX Name:   sky_king_afterburner

f) Mega Blast (Ranged - Cone):
  Wildfire releases an energy blast from his head, that does very high energy damage in a cone. Cost 2 Ep.

EP Cost:   Medium
   Stun:      None
   Ranged:   Medium
   Animation Name:      ranged_4
   Attached FX Name:   wf_cone_h [recolored fx]

g) Energy Absorb (Passive Defense):
  Wildfire can absorb 50% of energy attacks.

DefenseType:          Absorb
   Succes:      Frequent (50%)
   Attached FX Name:    fire_shield_1
   Damage Blocked:   Energy
            Electrical
            Radiation
            Fire   
            Ranged
            Area

M25 AI File: WILDFIRE

['dc wildfire',
   ["target enemy",
      'weakness_energy',
      'tank',
      'cosmic',
      'villain',
   ],
   ["timer", 'auto',
      'TUseRemedy()',
      'TFleeMelee(type="any",subtype="emitting_damage",time=0.88)',
      "TFleeMelee(mindist='ranged_min',movetype='fly',situation='lowerhealthpct 50',time=0.88)",
      "TRangedCone('mega blast',situation='alone 200',subtype='not alone',time=2.08)",
      "TArea('anti-energy release',situation=['lowerhealthpct 50','alone'],subtype='not alone or strongerthan',time=5.63)",
      "TRanged('anti energy blast',time=3.2)",
      "TAfterburner('anti-energy flight',time=1.2)",
      "TRanged('anti-energy beam',time=1.27)",
      'TLand(subtype="near")',
      "TMelee('energy syphon',subtype='higherenergythan',time=0.88)",
      "TMelee('basic melee',time=0.88)",
      'TMoveTo(mindist=\'medium\',time=0.88,subtype="not emitting_damage")',
   ],
   ['subtype',
      'blaster',
      'hero',
      'cosmic',