Previous topic - Next topic

oktokels

Two new skins added for Black Manta

https://www.mediafire.com/file/f8zxnpvd0mw7so9/BLACKMANTA.rar/file

- DC Unchained 1
- DC Unchained 2

Spoiler

BentonGrey

Great stuff, Ok!  All-in-all, this is a pretty good interpretation of Orm with some really cool ideas.

I hope you'll explain how you've customized Metal Eater and Urban Dweller to get these neat effects.  That's new to me!

So, feedback:

First off, stats look mostly good, though I'd say all Atlanteans should have at least a 4 in strength, and Orm might justify a 5.  That's what mine is, though given his ranged powers, it's reasonable to drop him a bit.

Attributes: I can understand why you'd want to give Atlanteans Disciplined, but I don't really think it's merited, in general.  Orm having it makes sense, but Atlanteans in general tend to get mind-controlled pretty often, and Aquaman, of course, finds his powers EXTRA effective against amphibious humans.  I like giving Orm Coordinator.  I'm going to add that to my build.  I use Solid Skeleton and wood material type instead of Invulnerable, but that's the same basic idea. Charged and Danger Sense are both interesting additions.  Charged adds something, I'd say, making even his melee attacks a bit more dangerous.  I also really like the idea of giving him Weather Control.  For some reason I didn't think of that, but it makes perfect sense!

My build also has Jumper and Hot Tempered, though the latter doesn't necessarily apply to the more calculating N52 version.

In terms of powers, it all looks pretty good.  My version is a bit of a hybrid of his classic and N52 versions, so he's got a little more magical might, basically just an Alteration power.
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/

oktokels

Quote from: BentonGrey on July 10, 2021, 04:44:05 PMI hope you'll explain how you've customized Metal Eater and Urban Dweller to get these neat effects.  That's new to me!

Sure ! Metal Eater, Hatemonger, Synergy and Urban Dweller both work with the same structure
Quote from: FFX Manual
Type: The Python function used to determine which nearby objects/characters boost the character. There's a large list of pre-defined ones in there with self-explanatory names.
Effect: The effect that being boosted has on the character. Once again, they're self explanatory function names.
Object FX: An optional FX that appears around objects as they're being activated in the characters presence.
Character FX: An optional FX that appears around the character while they're being boosted.

So, for Orm i gave him metal eater and urban dweller, both work in conjuction with his sorcery powers. When Orm attacks with a stasis power, a water bubble fx is formed around the staticked character, and a leech health effect is activated. Same with the lighting power, all lighting powers have a high stun %, so when an enemy is stunned, a lighting fx is cast on the enemy, and a leech energy effect is activated. This attributes must be customized in the FFX Control Centre.
For metal eater the setup is: TargetType=isStatic,Effect=leechHealth, CharacterFX=effect_ffx_icesparks, ObjectFx=effect_ffx_aquashield (this is a new fx i added to the resources tab in FFEdit),Radius=200
For urban dweller the setup is: TargetType=isStunned,Effect=leechEnergy, CharacterFX=effect_ffx_electricsparksg, ObjectFx=effect_ffx_electricsparks, Radius=200

I don't know if that is clear enough, if you have any doubts just ask  :thumbup:

QuoteFirst off, stats look mostly good, though I'd say all Atlanteans should have at least a 4 in strength, and Orm might justify a 5.  That's what mine is, though given his ranged powers, it's reasonable to drop him a bit.

Yeah, i was thinking that his strength is low because of his profiency with magic. Kind of the difference between Thor and Loki.

QuoteAttributes: I can understand why you'd want to give Atlanteans Disciplined, but I don't really think it's merited, in general.  Orm having it makes sense, but Atlanteans in general tend to get mind-controlled pretty often, and Aquaman, of course, finds his powers EXTRA effective against amphibious humans.  I like giving Orm Coordinator.  I'm going to add that to my build.  I use Solid Skeleton and wood material type instead of Invulnerable, but that's the same basic idea. Charged and Danger Sense are both interesting additions.  Charged adds something, I'd say, making even his melee attacks a bit more dangerous.  I also really like the idea of giving him Weather Control.  For some reason I didn't think of that, but it makes perfect sense!

Yeah, i'm going to give a double check to disciplined, i read somewhere that atlanteans have a resistance to mental domination, but maybe i got it wrong. I choose the charged attribute because in the movie Throne of Atlantis, Orm is shown to charge his trident with lightning, so that stuck with me, same with weather control, which is a power that the new 52 Orm has used a number of times, mostly to summon a lighting storm. Danger Sense, because according to the documentation Orm is able to swim in dark waters, like some atlanteans who have infravision. Thanks for your input!  :D

BentonGrey

Yeah, that is quite clear now, thanks!  Very interesting stuff, and very creative!  Nice work!

So, Orm could certainly be on the low end, but all Atlanteans have at least some super strength, so a minimum of 4.  Aquaman is on the high end, of course.

Discipline certainly makes sense for many named characters, but rank and file soldiers, I probably wouldn't give it to them, especially when you start thinking about gameplay.  This would mean that Aquaman's mental attacks would be LESS effective against an Atlantean than they would against a surface dweller, which should really be the opposite.  Of course, it gets fuzzier when you start thinking about wider contests, like when Martian Manhunter visits Atlantis, ha.

You could certainly justify Danger Sense, given Atlantean senses, but I'd probably save it for someone like Murk, who is more combat focused.  It's a reasonable choice for Orm, though.
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman

oktokels

Quote from: BentonGrey on July 11, 2021, 04:46:39 AMSo, Orm could certainly be on the low end, but all Atlanteans have at least some super strength, so a minimum of 4.  Aquaman is on the high end, of course.
It is strange, because in Ben Riely's RPG page he states that Aquaman has 7 STR, Mera has 5 STR and Orm has only 3 STR, same as a typical atlantean soldier. Ben Reily's rpg page is the place where i get my stats from, and i trust him enough, because i know he uses the official rpg books from Marvel and DC.

But, this is really just an approximation, because the marvel rpg game system has 14 levels of strength, and freedom force only has 10. That's why the conversion from marvel rpg system to freedom force system sometimes doesn't work very well, specially when you want to introduce cosmic level entities fighting against the lowest powered street-hero hahaha :D So, some levels of strength don't match very well.

I think i'm going to leave it like that haha :D  because i can also balance the levels of strength of the atlanteans by regulating the damage output from their powers. Orm may have a 3 of strength, but with his trident he can do High damage at no EP cost. While Mera has a 5 of strength, but she can only do medium damage from her melee powers and hydrokinesis powers. But, i give you the point that maybe Ben Riely got stuck with the old Ocean Master stats, which wasnt an atlantean, just a normal human. And, as shown by the next comic page, new 52 Ocean Master is really strong:

Spoiler

QuoteDiscipline certainly makes sense for many named characters, but rank and file soldiers, I probably wouldn't give it to them, especially when you start thinking about gameplay.  This would mean that Aquaman's mental attacks would be LESS effective against an Atlantean than they would against a surface dweller, which should really be the opposite.

You are correct, there's no indication in the documentation that normal rank atlanteans have any mental resistances. I will take it out. Thanks for noticing it  :thumbup:

QuoteYou could certainly justify Danger Sense, given Atlantean senses, but I'd probably save it for someone like Murk, who is more combat focused.  It's a reasonable choice for Orm, though.

Yeah, i tend to use Danger Sense more to prevent blindness, but maybe you are right about normal atlanteans shouldnt have danger sense
Next, a feral mutant  :verf :verf

oktokels

I've been ready to die since before you was Born! :verf

Hero File: SABRETOOTH

Spoiler

Quote from:  MARVEL DatabaseVictor Creed was a mutant born in the 19th century. His brutal force, animal-based powers and joy in torturing made him a successful mercenary and assassin. He has an obsession with his brother, the X-Man Wolverine, constantly targeting his loved ones and perpetually attacking him, usually on his birthday. Little is known about the early life of the feral mutant named Victor Creed, although it is believed that he suffered an abusive childhood at the hands of his father who, disgusted by the boy's mutant nature, frequently beat him and chained him up in the darkened basement of their home.

As an adult, Creed took the name Sabretooth, and by the 1910s he was known by this name in a small Canadian frontier community where he intimidated almost everyone. One of the few exceptions was a young man named Logan, whom Sabretooth sensed had superhuman abilities similar to his own. Hating the love that existed between Logan and a young Indian girl named Silver Fox, Sabretooth brutally assaulted her, apparently raping her and leaving her for dead. The enraged Logan then forced Sabretooth into a pitched battle, which ended with Sabretooth victorious.

In recent years Sabretooth, although always a violent man, gradually began developing a psychotic bloodlust that overcame his admittedly heartless human persona. As a result of this further mutation, Sabretooth's features became more animal-like, a condition which eventually corrected itself. Under unrevealed circumstances, Sabretooth had the near-unbreakable metal Adamantium bonded to his skeleton and claws, much as the Weapon X Program had done to Wolverine decades prior.

Sabretooth was created by Chris Claremont and John Byrne, first appearing in Iron Fist #14 (1977).

MESH:   sabretooth_NAITVALIS
SKIN:    standard
MATERIAL:        Flesh
HEIGHT:        6' 6 ″
WEIGHT (lbs):        220
AI:           CGenericHero
VOICE:   [DARK_SHAMAN]

STATS

Strength: 4    Strong
Speed: 4    Fast
Agility: 6    Extremely Agile
Endurance: 5    Very Hardy
Energy: 6    Extremely Powerful

ATTRIBUTES

Sabretooth is a mutant who had been given artificial enhancements on multiple occasions by various backers. The O*N*E classified him as a Severe Threat.

a) Sabretooth (combo):     Composed of:

• Acrobatic: Sabretooth can land on his feet like a cat.

• Grim Resolve: Sabretooth's healing factor allows him to recover faster from secondary states.

• Immortal: Killing him appears to be a near impossible task; he has often believed to have been killed, but always turns up well and fighting somewhere else some other time. His regenerative powers seem to function even when his Health is reduced to 0.

• Lesser Regeneration: Sabretooth's primary mutant power is an accelerated healing process that enables him to regenerate most (if not all) damaged or destroyed areas of his anatomy with far greater efficiency than an ordinary human.

• Enhanced Senses: Creed also possesses enhanced senses of hearing, sight, taste, smell. He can see objects much clearer and at much greater distance that normal humans, and can see in complete darkness like cats can. His sense of smell is enhanced enough that he is able to track people by their scent, even if it has been decayed by time or masked by other factors. Sabretooth's hearing is sensitive enough that he can hear almost anything from up to three miles away, depending on the level of noise in the area.

• Tracking:  Due to his superhuman sense, Sabretooth is an extraordinary tracker.

• Wrestler: Sabretooth is highly skilled in hand-to-hand combat, and has a talent for grappling and escaping wrestling holds.

a) Claws:     Sabretooth has claws on each of his fingers and toes, even before they were infused with Adamantium they could penetrate most flesh and many natural materials. After augmentation, his bones became indestructible and his claws are capable of tearing through any material.

b) Danger Sense:     He is able to sense anyone in his surroundings by smell, similar to a dog or wolf, sight, using night vision or sound, hearing supersonic frequencies and distant sounds alike. Thus, he's nearly impossible to surprise.

c) Wall Climbing:     Sabretooth can climb walls using his claws.

d) Solid Skeleton:     Sabretooth's reinforced skeleton allows him to withstand high levels of physical pressure.

POWERS

Sabretooth is an excellent hand to hand combatant, having been trained by various organizations. Creed was made into a highly skilled soldier and warrior with expertise in various fighting forms, having been trained by the CIA, Weapon X, Hydra and the Foreigner.

a) Claw Swipe (Melee):
Sabretooth slashes twice at no EP cost.

DamageType:          Piercing
   Magnitude:           High
   Energy Point Cost:   None
   Stun:                Medium
   Knockback:           Low
   Swiftness:   Very Fast
   Arc:   No Arc
   Level:               3
   Animation Name:      melee_2
   Attached FX Name: claws_sabre

b) Blood Lust (Special):
  He is able to enter a savage berserker rage at will, and often does so, which renders him immune to any pain stimuli and increases his resistance towards mental control.
M25AI: situation=['not enraged','alone 300','lowerhealthpct 50'],pct=25

SpecialType:          Blind Justice
   Animation Name:      area [new keyframe]
   Attached FX Name: wraith_manta_teleportation

c) Wild Fang (Melee):
Sabretooth posseses animal like canine teeth which are capable of chewing through substances as strong as bone. A "Grapple" FFX state swap.
M25AI: subtype='alone'

DamageType:          Energize
   Magnitude:   Very High
   Energy Point Cost:   Low
   Stun:   None
   Knockback:   None
   Animation Name:      melee_charge
   Attached FX Name:    raptor_bite

d) Crippling Slash (Melee):
Sabretooth slashes and decreases the speed of his enemies.
M25AI: subtype='not speed_decreased'

DamageType:          DecreaseSpeed
   Magnitude:           Very High
   Stun:                None
   Knockback:           None
   Animation Name:      melee
   Attached FX Name:    claws_sabre

e) Berserker Claw (Melee):
  Sabretooth slashes 3 times, at 1 EP cost.

Magnitude:   High
   EP Cost:   Low
   Stun:      Medium
   Knockback:   Low
   Animation Name:      melee_3
   Attached FX Name:   claws_sabre

f) Hunter Stealth (Special):
  Sabretooth can go stealth at 1 EP cost.
situation='not nearenemy',subtype='not alone or strongerthan',pct=25

SpecialType:          Cloak of Shadows
   Level:               1
   Animation Name:      area [new keyframe]
   Attached FX Name: bluedarkmen_cloak

g) Brutal Slash (Melee):
  Sabretooth slashes 4 times, dealing Very High piercing damage every hit. Cost 2 EP.

EP Cost:           Medium
   Stun:      Low
   Knockback:   Low
   Animation Name:      melee_4
   Attached FX Name: claws_sabre

M25 AI File: SABRETOOTH

Spoiler
['mv sabretooth',
   ["target enemy",
      'weakness_piercing',
        'speed_decreased',
      'not flying',
      'infiltrator',
      'mutant',
      'hero',
   ],
   ["timer", 'auto',
      'TUseRemedy()',
      'TFleeMelee(type="any",subtype="emitting_damage",time=1.0)',
      "TMelee('claw swipe',situation='enraged',pct=100,time=1.2)",
      "TEmpathy('blood lust',situation=['not enraged','alone 300','lowerhealthpct 50'],pct=25,time=1.52)",
      "TMelee('brutal slash',time=1.6)",
      "TCloak('hunter stealth',situation='not nearenemy',subtype='not alone or strongerthan',pct=25,time=2.31)",
      "TMelee('wild fang',type='enemy',subtype='alone',pct=50,time=1.4)",
      "TMelee('crippling slash',subtype='not speed_decreased',pct=50,time=1.0)",
      "TMelee('berserker claw',time=1.0)",
      "TMelee('claw swipe',time=1.2)",
      'TMoveTo(mindist="melee",subtype="not emitting_damage",time=1.0)',
   ],
   ['subtype',
      'warrior',
      'mutant',
      'villain',
   ],
]

Skin Pack: SABRETOOTH

New pack added to "MARVEL" folder:
https://mega.nz/file/gEcWhBhI#utCdNfhR-wyN0ygLEqfVz4O6w_xHzHHARN3Uu18oiKA

Contains:
- Sabretooh Naitvalis skope, height corrected
- Hero file, M25AI file
- 5 skins, includes a skin made by afghan_ant, Age of Apocalypse.

Spoiler

BentonGrey

Ok, Sabertooth looks good.  Good choices on his Attributes and stats.  I might make him just one slot more speedy, but that's a judgment call.

His powers look good, and you've got some good ideas.  The grapple is a nice touch, as is the berserker state.  The magnitude on the last one is probably too high, though.  His damage output with a 4 in strength and claws is already pretty high.  Very High damage is really too much for him, unless it's a single, focused attack.  I'd actually put the damage on both combos at Medium. 
God Bless

oktokels

Quote from: BentonGrey on July 18, 2021, 01:15:08 AM
I might make him just one slot more speedy, but that's a judgment call.

Yeah  :thumbup:, i though about giving him a 5, but then i compared him to Robin, and given his size and mass [adamantium skeleton] i decided to take it down one level.

QuoteThe magnitude on the last one is probably too high, though.  His damage output with a 4 in strength and claws is already pretty high.  Very High damage is really too much for him, unless it's a single, focused attack.  I'd actually put the damage on both combos at Medium.

I see where you are going, but i went for the glass cannon route. In the my build Sabretooth has no defenses, except for his regenerative factor; so i decided to give him very high damage with his claws, he will use this power a few times per battle because it cost 2 EP. It is a killing power, no doubt about it, it can one-shot some lower level characters. But i think that's the idea, and specifically with piercing damage powers. Piercing damage it's supossed to be very dangerous for normal humans, so i can go for very high dmg powers with no regrets about it. I want to see a bullet or a sword be a very dangerous weapon, and deal a lot of damage, and Sabretooth it's the perfect character for this.  :thumbup:

oktokels

Quote from: BentonGrey on July 18, 2021, 01:15:08 AMVery High damage is really too much for him, unless it's a single, focused attack

I was thinking about this and finally decided to downgrade the power to high damage. Sabretooth already has solid skeleton, grim resolve and invulnerable, he is very tanky, so to balance this, i decided to take your advice and debuff his damage a little. Thanks Benton.  :thumbup:

oktokels

WAKANDA FOREVER  :ph34r:

------------------------------------------------------------
Hero File: BLACK PANTHER

Spoiler

Quote from:  Marvel DatabaseThe title of the Black Panther is a generations-old mantle carried by the ruler of Wakanda. Said title is currently held by T'Challa. T'Challa aka the Black Panther is the head of state for the African nation of Wakanda, the most technologically advanced country on Earth. In this role, he was the King/Chieftain, religious leader, and commander-in-chief all rolled into one. He was also considered among the top intellects in the world. Using Wakanda's advanced Vibranium technology and his own abilities and fortune, he pledged his life to the service of all humankind. Black Panther was created by Stan Lee and Jack Kirby, first appearing in Fantastic Four #52 (1966).

MESH:   black_panther_mcu_DETOURNE_ME
SKIN:    urban_jungle
WEIGHT (lbs):   170
AI:   CZeroCost
VOICE:    [QUETZALCOATL]

STATS

Strength: 3    Normal
Speed: 5    Very Fast
Agility: 7    Extraordinarily Agile
Endurance: 4    Hardy
Energy: 4    Powerful

ATTRIBUTES

This build is a mix between the comic version and the MCU version. It has all the attributes from his comic version, like acrobatic, body armor, claws, enhanced senses and wall climbing. From his MCU version, i took immortal and pain response. Immortal because his cinematic version has been shown to came back from death, having a self recovery talent at extreme level. Pain response is related to the latest version of the Habit that was highly upgraded by Shuri, sister of T'Challa.

a) Black Panther (combo):   Composed of:

- Acrobatic: T'Challa is a rigorously trained gymnast and acrobat.

- Body Armor 05: As chieftain of the Wakandan Panther Clan, the ruler is crowned with a ceremonial regalia in the form of a Vibranium laced panther habit. T'Challa received this crown-like garb after being judged by the Panther Goddess. The appearance of the suit has changed over time, but has retained its ability to absorb vibrations via its Vibranium lacing, as well as negate or lessen powerful kinetic based attacks such as bullet shots, penetrating blades, and crushing blows.

- Coordinator: T'Challa is a genius tactician, strategist, and leader who is practically peerless.[

- Immortal:  T'Challa has a self recovery talent.

- Invulnerable:  After having consumed the Heart-Shaped Herb, T'Challa's physical attributes have been greatly enhanced to levels comparable to a super soldier, giving him good resistance to damage.

- Pain Response:  The Habit has ability to absorb up to Extreme Energy per round. It can receive energy from any incoming source, such as bullets being fired at T'Challa or attacks from enemies, that will charge his suit and enable him to use the energy later. The Habit begins to glow purple from its accumulated charge of energy, to which T'Challa can use by releasing it in an energy pulse that can send multiple enemies flying. When T'Challa is at full energy and is attacked, the suit activates an energy pulse that sends enemies flying away. FFX Customization: Defence Mechanism, Function: energyThroughPain, Parameter: low energy area attack, with high knockback and small radius. Attached FX: aff_boom_purple

- Tracking:  Even without his superhuman senses, T'Challa is a master tracker and hunter. He can pick up a prey's scent and memorize tens of thousands of individual ones.

- Enhanced Senses:  T'Challa's five senses are highly acute, although not superhumanly so like Daredevil's.

- Wrestler: T'Challa has been groomed to be a warrior since birth. He is a master in practically all forms of armed and unarmed combat, having mastered various styles of martial arts from around the world. He is considered to be one of the best martial artists to have ever walked the Earth.

b) Claws:     The Claws in the gloves are made of Antarctic Vibranium-based "Anti-Metal" that can break down basically all metals at the molecular level.

c) Cybernetic Brain:      T'Challa is a polymath genius and has an eidetic (aka photographic) memory. His knowledge of physics and engineering ranks him among the top eight intellects of the world. Also, he is a master marksman adept with hunting knives, firearms, and other projectile weaponry.

d) Danger Sense:      The lenses in the mask cut glare and enhance the Panther's natural night vision, and allow him to see in infrared and other visual spectrum.

c) Wall Climbing:     With his claws Black Panther can climb walls.

POWERS

Black Panther uses stealth to go invisible, and from there he gets close to one enemy to attack with his claws. He has vibranium and energy daggers for ranged attacks. He has two passive defenses, one absorbs kinetic damage the other deflects energy damage. He gets a ffx character state customisation, where stun is replaced for "weakspot", every time a character is stunned he receives additional damage.

a) Panther Claws (Melee):
Black Panther slashes twice at no EP cost.

Magnitude:           Medium
   Stun:                Low
   Attached FX Name: evilfemale_scratch

b) Panther Stance (Special):
  T'Challa can blend with shadows and in dim light at no EP cost.

SpecialType:          Cloak of Shadow
   Animation Name:      ranged
   Attached FX Name: bluedarkmen_cloak

c) Panther Might (Melee):
Black Panther uses wakandan martial arts techniques and grapples an opponent. A "throw" FFX state swap.
M25AI NOTES: type='enemy',subtype='strongerthan or not alone'

DamageType:          Decrease Speed
   Attached FX Name:    grab_melee

d) Anti-Metal Claws(Melee):
Black Panther can cut through force fields with his anti-metal claws.
M25AI NOTES: type='enemy',subtype='active_defense'

DamageType:          Remove Defence
   Attached FX Name:    evilfemale_scratch

e) Energy Daggers(Ranged - Projectile):
  Black Panther forms two energy daggers that do low energy damage and high stun %.
M25AI NOTES: type='enemy',subtype='not alone or weakness_energy'

DamageType:          Energy
   Magnitude:   Low
   Stun:      High
   Swiftness:   Normal
   Ranged:   Long
   Accuracy:   Medium
   Animation Name:      ranged_3
   Attached FX Name:   wp_shuriken_energy2 [new fx]

f) Vibranium Dagger (Ranged - Projectile):
  Black Panther throws one vibranium dagger that does high piercing damage to one enemy. Cost 1 EP.

Stun:      None
   Animation Name:      ranged_2
   Attached FX Name:   shadow_shuriken

g) Panther Assault (Melee):
  Black Panther slashes 4 times, dealing Medium piercing damage every hit. Cost 2 EP.

Magnitude:   Medium
   EP Cost:           Medium
   Stun:      Low
   Attached FX Name: evilfemale_scratch

h) Panther Habit (Passive Defense):
  The Black Panther's habit absorb 50% of physical attacks.

DefenseType:          Absorb
   Succes:      Frequent (50%)
   Animation Name:      None
   Attached FX Name:    block_purple [new fx]
   Damage Blocked:   Crushing
            Piercing   
   Defense Flags:      Always Active
   Attacks Blocked:   Melee
            Ranged

g) Energy Deflection (Passive Defense):
  The Black Panther's habit deflects 25% of energy attacks.

DefenseType:          Deflect
   Succes:      Occasional
   Attached FX Name:    sky_king_bulletproof
   Damage Blocked:   Energy
            Electrical
            Radiation
            Fire   
   Defense Flags:      Always Active
            Ranged

M25 AI File: BLACK PANTHER

Spoiler
['mvh black panther',
   ["target enemy",
      'weakness_piercing',
      'weakness_energy',
      'hunter',
      'villain',
   ],
   ["timer", 'auto',
      'TUseRemedy()',
      'TFleeMelee(type="any",subtype="emitting_damage",time=0.64)',
      'TFleeMelee(type="enemy",subtype="flying",mindist="ranged_min",time=0.64)',
      "TMelee('panther assault',time=2.0)",
       "TMelee('anti-metal claws',subtype='active_defense',time=1.0)",
      "TRanged('energy daggers',subtype='not alone or weakness_energy',time=1.59)",
      "TRanged('vibranium dagger',time=1.8)",
      "TMelee('panther might',subtype='strongerthan or not alone',time=1.0)",
      "TMelee('panther claws',time=1.19)",
      "TCloak('panther stance',time=1.91)",
      'TMoveTo(mindist="melee",subtype="not emitting_damage",time=0.64)',
   ],
   ['subtype',
      'infiltrator',
      'hero',
   ],
]

Skin Pack: BLACK PANTHER 

https://www.mediafire.com/file/kx8xizro1je5i0s/BLACK_PANTHER.rar/file

Contains:
Spoiler

oktokels

That's the second costume I've had blown apart this month!   :cool:

Hero File: WILDFIRE

Spoiler

Quote from:  DC DatabaseDrake Burroughs is a 30th Century super-hero who exists as sentient antimatter energy in a containment suit. This grants him incredible powers, although he can never be truly human again. He is a member of the Legion of Super-Heroes. There have been two other primary versions of Wildfire in different Legion continuities. In the Reboot Legion, he is a composite of Atom'X and Blast-Off named Wildfire; in Prime Legion continuity he has taken the name ERG-1. His primary romantic interest is Dawnstar, despite their complications. Wildfire was created by Cary Bates and Dave Cockrum, first appearing in Superboy #195. (1973)

MESH:   wildfire_EL_INSENSATEZ
MATERIAL:        Energy
VOICE:    [MAN_BOT]

STATS

Strength: 6    Extremely Strong
Agility: 6    Extremely Agile
Endurance: 6    Extremely Hardy
Energy: 4    Powerful

ATTRIBUTES

A being of pure anti-matter energy, Wildfire possessed a variety of superhuman abilities. Wildfire possessed a strength level many times  greater than that of the average human. Wildfire no longer has a physical body, however his essence must be contained within a specially designed suit. The Containment Suit is made of a very strong material, but if Wildfire uses energy powers that do more than Very High energy damage, the suit could be destroyed. Should the suit be damaged, Wildfire's energy form will be dispersed. He also has the physical stats as shown above.

a) Wildfire (combo):   Composed of:

- Body Armor 05: Wildfire wears a containment suit that is made of a Very Strong material.

- Dispersed: Wildfire's very body is made up of energy and must be contained inside a containment suit. Should the suit be damaged, Wildfire's energy form will be dispersed. He can reconstitute himself if another suit is available.

- Iron Guts:  Wildfire has no physical body, he cannot be poisoned or irradiated.

b) Flier:     Wildfire could travel at faster than light speeds without the aid of external applications.

c) Hot Tempered:      Wildfire is a brash hothead.

d) Light Speed:      Wildfire's energy beams have a bonus in damage.

c) Temperature Control:     Wildfire is resistant to extreme temperatures.

POWERS

Wildfire could produce concentrated blasts of pure energy for offensive attack. As such, he could also absorb large amounts of energy, without any undue stress to his form.

a) Basic Melee (Melee):
Basic melee attack. Does High crushing damage.

DamageType:          Crushing
   Knockback:           Medium
   Attached FX Name: theant_punch

b) Energy Syphon (Melee):
Wildfire absorbs large amounts of energy, without any undue stress to his form.

DamageType:          Energy Leech
   Arc:   90°
   Animation Name:      melee_9 [new keyframe]
   Attached FX Name: microwave_materialise

c) Anti-Energy Beam (Ranged - Beam):
Wildfire produces a concentrated beam of pure energy for offensive attack. The beam does medium energy and high stun % at no EP cost.

DamageType:      Energy
   Magnitude:   Medium
   EP Cost:   None
   Stun:      High
   Ranged:   Medium
   Level:                  3
   Animation Name:      ranged_7
   Attached FX Name:   energy_beam_w

c) Anti-Energy Blast (Ranged - Beam):
Wildfire shoots an energy blast from both his hands. Cost 1 EP.

Attached FX Name:    beam_captainmarvel

d) Anti-Energy Release (Area):
Wildfire releases his anti-energy being destroying his containment suit in the process. Fires an explosion that does exteme energy damage to all enemies around him. Cost 1 EP but sacrifices himself.

Magnitude:           Extreme
   Radius:      Medium
   Animation Name:      area_2
   Attached FX Name:    frozengiant_radioactive_burst
   Power Flags:      Sacrifice

e) Anti-Energy Flight (Special):
  Wildfire shoots energy from his feet and gains a bonus in speed when flying. Cost 1 Ep.

SpecialType:   Afterburner
   Animation Name:      fly
   Attached FX Name:   sky_king_afterburner

f) Mega Blast (Ranged - Cone):
  Wildfire releases an energy blast from his head, that does very high energy damage in a cone. Cost 2 Ep.

EP Cost:   Medium
   Ranged:   Medium
   Animation Name:      ranged_4
   Attached FX Name:   wf_cone_h [recolored fx]

g) Energy Absorb (Passive Defense):
  Wildfire can absorb 50% of energy attacks.

DefenseType:          Absorb
   Succes:      Frequent (50%)
   Attached FX Name:    fire_shield_1
   Damage Blocked:   Energy
            Electrical
            Radiation
            Fire   
            Ranged
            Area

M25 AI File: WILDFIRE

Spoiler
['dc wildfire',
   ["target enemy",
      'weakness_energy',
      'tank',
      'cosmic',
      'villain',
   ],
   ["timer", 'auto',
      'TUseRemedy()',
      'TFleeMelee(type="any",subtype="emitting_damage",time=0.88)',
      "TFleeMelee(mindist='ranged_min',movetype='fly',situation='lowerhealthpct 50',time=0.88)",
      "TRangedCone('mega blast',situation='alone 200',subtype='not alone',time=2.08)",
      "TArea('anti-energy release',situation=['lowerhealthpct 50','alone'],subtype='not alone or strongerthan',time=5.63)",
      "TRanged('anti energy blast',time=3.2)",
      "TAfterburner('anti-energy flight',time=1.2)",
      "TRanged('anti-energy beam',time=1.27)",
      'TLand(subtype="near")',
      "TMelee('energy syphon',subtype='higherenergythan',time=0.88)",
      "TMelee('basic melee',time=0.88)",
      'TMoveTo(mindist=\'medium\',time=0.88,subtype="not emitting_damage")',
   ],
   ['subtype',
      'blaster',
      'hero',
      'cosmic',
   ],
]

oktokels

Mxypyxm is my name! Ha ha!... I'll say it backward for you... Mxypyxm!  :blink:

Hero File: MISTER MXYZPTLK

Spoiler

Quote from:  DC DatabaseMister Mxyzptlk is a reality-manipulating imp from the 5th Dimension who antagonizes Superman. Not actually evil, he does no long-term damage although he constantly seeks to pester and prove he's smarter than the Man of Steel. He cannot be made to return to his home dimension until he's tricked into saying, "Kltpzyxm," his own name backwards. His counterpart and rival is Bat-Mite, an imp who shares a similar obsession with Batman. Mister Mxyzptlk was created by Jerry Siegel and Joe Shuster, first appearing in Superman #30. (1944)

MESH:   mr_mxyzpltk_DETOURNE_ME
WEIGHT (lbs):   150
VOICE:    [PAN]

STATS

Strength: 2    Weak
Endurance: 8    Incredibly Hardy
Energy: 5    Very Powerful

ATTRIBUTES

Mister Mxyztplk was a Fifth Dimensional imp who periodically annoyed Superman. The range of his magic ability was near limitless and able to be used for almost any effect such as turning solid matter invisible, converting matter from one source into another (i.e., lead into gold) mobilizing inanimate objects with seemingly lifelike mobility, mass hypnotism to compel others to invoke incantations for effect, and many other effects and abilities.

a) Mr. Mxyzpltk (combo):   Composed of:

- Fast Flier: He can match superman's flying speed.

- Extra-dimensional: Mr. Mxyzpltk can be defeated with an exile spell.

- Immortal:  Mxyzptlk is able to use magic to survive most attacks, making him impossible to defeat without exploiting his weaknesses.

- Mad: Mister Mxyzptlk has an irrational compulsion and attachments towards practical jokes and things of a prankish, immature nature. He rarely takes fighting seriously and normally spends his battles goofing off or playing games, uninterested in harming or killing his enemies.

- Jinx Enemies: Enemies nearby Mister Mxyzptlk will often fall over or become POWER NULLIFIED as their equipment jams or they suffer mysterious power blackouts.

- Level Headed: Mister Mxyzptlk is resistant to Mystical and Mental Damage.

- Puppet Urban: Mxyzptlk can animate objects. This is one of his trademark powers and i choosed Puppet Urban over Puppet Nature, because Mr. Mxyzptlk is an urban foe that fights mostly in Metropolis and doesnt show many powers over natural things. In that sense, i think he must be confined in the "Urban Mage" category.

- Cosmic Awareness: Mxyzptlk is able to talk to the reader; He knows the true identity of Clark Kent (but keeps it a secret)

- Escapologist: Mister Mxyzptlk is known to be very slippery, he can easily escape from any strain or hold. [This power doesn't work very well in my game]

- Wrestler: Mister Mxyzptlk is known to be very slippery, he can easily escape from any wrestling hold.

b) Flier:     Mxyzptlk is able to fly as fast as or even faster than Superman thanks to his magic.

c) Nimble :      Mxyzptlk is very nimble. Gets a bonus for dodging attacks.

d) Nimble Flier:      Mxyzptlk is very nimble and can easily dodge attacks while flying.

POWERS

Mxyzptlk is nigh-omnipotent and can do virtually anything imaginable; he can manipulate anything and everything under him. Given that Mxyzptlk is a mischievous being that doesn't want to kill his opponent, he doesn't have any direct attacks. His main power is alteration, that can randomly put any negative effect over a character. Secondly is teleportation, which he needs for escaping and moving away fast. Then he gets toadify, polymorph and buoyancy, these are specific for his trademark power build. He doesn't have any shields, but he gets a powerful self heal, which he can use to regain health.

a) Alteration (Direct):
Basic spell that inflicts a random primary bad status effect (stun, panic, enrage, mental blank, freeze, stasis, hypnosis) and cures a random secondary bad status effect if the target suffers from one (hex, density max, power null, blind, irradiate, acid burn). Cost no EP.

DamageType:          Alteration
   Range:      Long
   Animation Name:      special
   Attached FX Name: mxy_direct [recolored ambush_bug_fx]

b) Teleportation (Special):
Mxyzptlk can teleport anywhere at no EP cost.
M25AI: situation='lowerhealthpct 50',mindist='short',objectdist=300

SpecialType:          Teleport Self
   Animation Name:      transform
   Attached FX Name: mxy_special [recolored ambush_bug_fx]

c) Toadify (Direct):
Mxyzptlk can transform one opponent into a frog. Cost 1 EP.
M25AI: pct=50

DamageType:      Toadify
   Range:   Long
   Level:                  3
   Attached FX Name:   mxy_direct [recolored ambush_bug_fx]

c) Polymorph (Direct):
Mxyzptlk transforms one targeted enemy character into a random ally. Cost 1 EP.
M25AI: subtype="higherstrength 5"

DamageType:          Polymorph
   Animation Name:      direct
   Attached FX Name:    mxy_direct

d) Anti-Gravity (Area):
Mxyzptlk gives everyone around him the ability to fly. Cost 1 EP.
M25AI: situation="not alone","swarmed",subtype="not flying"

DamageType:          Buoyancy
   Radius:      Long
   Animation Name:      area
   Attached FX Name:    ambush_area [Recolored Fx]

e) Restoration (Special):
  Mxyzptlk can heal himself. A "Self Heal" FFX State Swap. Cost 1 EP.
M25AI: situation="lowerhealthpct 50"

SpecialType:   Cloak of Shadows
   Animation Name:      transform
   Attached FX Name:   mxy_special

f) Reality Manipulation (Ranged - Cone):
Mxyzptlk releases a reality alteration cone that applies a bad status effect on a large area. Cost 2 Ep.

DamageType:          Alteration
   Magnitude:   Extreme
   EP Cost:   Medium
   Angle:      Extreme
   Accuracy:   Long
   Attached FX Name:   white_cone_r

M25 AI File: MISTER MXYZPTLK

Spoiler
['dcv mister mxyzpltk',
   ["target enemy",
      'not panicked',
      'not hypnotized',
      'not toadified',
      'not frozen',
      'tank',
      'hero',
      'cosmic',
   ],
   ["timer", 'auto',
      'TUseRemedy()',
      'TFleeMelee(mindist="ranged_min",movetype="fly")',
      "TTeleportAway('teleportation',situation='lowerhealthpct 50',objectdist=300,mindist='short',time=1.87)",
      "TSelfHeal('restoration',situation='lowerhealthpct 50',time=1.87)",
      'TPuppetMasterUrban()',
      "TRangedCone('reality manipulation',time=2.75)",
      "TArea('anti-gravity',situation=['not alone','swarmed'],subtype='not flying',time=2.52)",
      "TPolymorph('polymorph',subtype='higherstrength 5',pct=50,time=2.47)",
      "TDirect('toadify',pct=50,time=2.75)",
      "TDirect('alteration',time=3.08)",
      'TMoveTo(mindist=\'long\',movetype="fly",subtype="not emitting_damage",time=0.88)',
   ],
   ['subtype',
      'mage',
      'villain',
      'cosmic',
   ],
]

oktokels

Guide my hand, my father -- as I avenge your death!

Hero File: BARON ZEMO

Spoiler

Quote from: Marvel DatabaseBaron Zemo, is a title of German nobility. The Zemo family pledged his loyalty and service to the German Empire in return for Castle Zemo and land that they could pass to their heirs. Two Baron Zemo have sworn enemies of Captain America. The first, Dr. Heinrich Zemo, was a World War Two Nazi super-scientist. Among other things, he?s responsible for the loss of Bucky. Zemo was once working on a substance called Adhesive X when Captain America invaded and destroyed the only batch available, spilling the adhesive onto his head and permanently affixing his hood to it; this drove him insane. As a result, Zemo formed a deep hatred for Captain America and humankind in general.

The second is Baron Helmut Zemo, the thirteenth in the line to hold the title of Baron. Following the death of his father he took up the title. He too was disfigured by Adhesive X and forced to don a mask much like his fathers. He took over the leadership of the Masters of Evil and becoming one of the leading members of Hydra.

Baron Heinrich Zemo was created by Stan Lee and Jack Kirby. his first appearing in a flashback scene in the Avengers #4, but he was not officially given a name till two issues later, in the Avengers #6 (1964). Baron Helmut Zemo was created by Roy Thomas, Tony Isabella and Sal Buscema, first appearing in Captain America #168. (1973)

MESH:   baron_zemo_PODMARK
SKIN:    future_fight
WEIGHT (lbs):        170
AI:           CZeroCost
VOICE:   [BLITZKRIEG]

STATS

Agility: 4    Agile
Energy:4    Powerful

ATTRIBUTES

Zemo has no inherent powers, but usually carries hi-tech equipment such as lasers, mind control devices, and personal protection devices. He is a skilled swordsman and hand-to-hand combatant. He is also a gifted strategist, tactician, and inventor.

a) Baron Zemo (combo):

Composed of:

- Body Armor 02: Baron Zemo's Suit has 2 points of body armor.

- Coordinator:  Helmut is a strategic and tactical genius, as well as a brilliant planner and organizer.

- Field Commander:  He is very skilled in field tactics, close range combat, and even turning the tide of any debate that he is involved in to his favor.

- Magnetic:  Zemo's "Particle X" was a specialized form of energy that would instantly disable any form of machinery or anything mechanical. A way to simulate this effect is by using the "Magnetic Custom" FFX power that will only affect robots or metallic characters.

- Mindless:  Zemo wears circuitry in his hood guarding against psychic assault.

- Private Army 2:  Baron Zemo enters the fight with a group of Hydra and AIM agents.

I'm using AIM_Soldier by Renegade and Hydra_Soldier by Texas Jack and Renegade.
The AIM chemist has a basic melee, a radiation beam, a acid burn grenade and a commuted sentence aoe support. The Hydra soldier has the machine gun, a grenade and a melee attack. Both have Body Armor 02 and Unheroic, plus the AIM soldier has Neutralize, Radioactive and Iron Guts.
AIM soldier hero file and skins:
https://mega.nz/file/oJ1HVIAK#-TWaYta_mt69U7OBMOqyvIaBhLBhUPbLWuq0-IO09ro
HYDRA soldier hero file and skins:
https://mega.nz/file/9EF0HLpY#DxTTyApoye2xN6Ap07Bwn00YxTzZ4tdBwwRcoBW_at8

b) Blitzkrieg: :      Zemo is a masterful combatant, surpassing his late father in physical skill and prowess.

c) Crack Shot:    Helmut is an Olympic-level marksman with firearms.

POWERS

Zemo occasionally uses weapons or traps incorporating his father's Adhesive X, which forms an unbreakable bond with any substance unless it is subjected to a special solvent. Zemo makes use of much of the same devices invented by his father, including particle X, formula X and adhesive X, as well as his dad's disintegrator gun and anti-psychic headband.

In close-combat, he prefers an Adamantium sword. He also makes use of various energy weapons and mind-control devices. He is a dangerous influence to any individual he meets. He has used his ability to morally change persons with even the greatest of good intentions to ruthless human beings. His tactics have sometimes even caused individuals to question their own morality, and judgment towards other individuals.

a) Sword Stab (Melee):
Zemo attacks with his adamantium sword, dealing high piercing damage at no EP cost.

Magnitude:              High
             Energy Point Cost:  None
             Stun:                       None
             Knockback:              None
             Swiftness:               Fast
             Level:                      3
             Animation Name:      melee_sw_stab
             Attached FX Name:    icequeen_slash

b) Pistol Shot (Range-Projectile):
Zemo fires a bullet from his pistol that does medium piercing damage at no EP cost.

Swiftness:           Fast
             Animation Name:      ranged_gun
             Attached FX Name:    nazi_soldier_projectile

c) Deception (Direct):
Zemo tries to confuse one enemy using his deception skill.
M25AI: Used only 50% of times

DamageType:            Mental Blank
             Magnitude:                Medium
             Energy Point Cost:    None
             Stun:                         None
             Knockback:                None
             Level:                        3
             Animation Name:       direct_boobytrap
             Attached FX Name:    hypno_eyes_zemo

d) Sword Slash (Melee):
Zemo slashes 3 times with his sword. Cost 1 EP.

Velocity:            Fast
             Animation Name:      melee_sw_slash

f) Stun Grenades (Ranged - Explosive Projectile):
Zemo throws 2 flash grenades that applies "blind" to enemies. The grenades have a medium chance to stun. Cost 1 EP.
M25AI: type='enemy',subtype=['ranged_piercing or ranged_energy','not blind']

DamageType:          Blind
             Stun:                High
             Velocity:            Slow
             Radius:      Short
             Range:               Long
             Accuracy:            Medium
             Flight Spawn:       2
             Animation Name:      ranged_grenade
             Attached FX Name:    libertylad_stungrenade
             Power Flags:         Grenade               

g) Death Ray  (Ranged - Beam):
Zemo carries a disintegrator gun as a hand weapon. Shoots an energy ray that does high damage. Cost 1 EP.

Velocity:            Very Fast
             Range:               Medium
             Attached FX Name:    pink_beam                     
             Power Flags:         Penetrating

h) Formula X (Ranged - Beam):
The most infamous of Zemo's weapons was "Adhesive X", and adhesive which can only be removed by means of a chemical. Zemo shoots a beam of formula X from his gun, covering the enemy in the substance. A "Transmute" FFX state swap. The transmute type is ffx_elem_adhesivex [new element].
M25AI: type='enemy',subtype=['strongerthan','not alone']

DamageType:          Stasis
             Swiftness:   Fast
             Range:      Medium
             Attached FX Name:    venom_blast_w

i) Fog Bomb(Special):
Zemo uses a stealth device. Cost 1 EP.

SpecialType:          Cloak of Shadows
             Animation Name:      special
             Attached FX Name:   bluedarkmen_cloak

j) Sword Block (Passive Defense):
Zemo can deflect 50% of physical and energy damage with his adamantium sword.

BlockType:          Deflect
             Success:           Frequent (50%)
             Damage Blocked:   Crushing
                                          Piercing
                                          Energy
                                          Ranged
             Animation Name:      melee_sw_stab [new_keyframe]
             Attached FX Name:    sky_king_bulletproof

M25 AI File: BARON ZEMO

Spoiler
['mv baron zemo',
   ["target enemy",
      'weakness_melee_piercing',
      'weakness_ranged_energy',
      'weakness_ranged_piercing',
      'not blind',
      'not blanked',
      'not staticked',
      'infiltrator',
      'hero',
   ],
   ["timer", 'auto',
      'TUseRemedy()',
      "TFleeMelee(mindist='long',subtype='not alone or strongerthan',time=0.88)",
      "TCloak('fog bomb',maxdist='medium',subtype='not alone or strongerthan',time=0.96)",
      "TRangedExplosive('stun grenades',pct=50,time=2.08)",
      'TMagneticCustom(pct=50)',
      "TRanged('formula X',subtype=['strongerthan','not alone'],time=1.04)",
      "TRanged('death ray',time=1.04)",
      "TMelee('sword slash',time=2.72)",
      "TCloak('fog bomb',time=0.96)",
      "TDirect('deception',pct=50,time=1.83)",
      "TMelee('sword stab',time=1.27)",
      "TRanged('pistol shot',time=1.04)",
      'TMoveTo(mindist=\'medium\' ,subtype="not emitting_damage",time=0.88)',
   ],
   ['subtype',
      'warrior',
      'villain',
      'nazi',
      'leader',
   ],
]

Skin Pack: BARON ZEMO

New skin pack added to "MARVEL" folder:
https://mega.nz/file/8ZlDSRiC#kkia1jdiNwXqCohg470ybyHJFfIuIcvqBbs2I5Za9Uo

The Podmark mesh is very cool because it has a gun and a sword, both weapons have been consistenly used by Helmut Zemo in all his appearances. Contains:
- Hero file and M25AI file.
- 7 Skins
Spoiler

Zemo's FXs can be downloaded from here:
https://mega.nz/file/BUty0BxK#qTw-wZHB-Q7oD7HkA13JBabDq6Ec0Gz1Q1ww_WMbakE

spydermann93

oooo, this is a cool take on Helmut!

Love that Adhesive-X is a transmute power. That's a really clever idea!

oktokels

Glad you like it Spidey  :thumbup:

This build of Zemo is a mix between Heinrich and Helmut. Heinrich was more of a scientist than his son, but Helmut inherited all of his father's inventions. I tried to give Zemo all the weapons he has used in every version of the character. That includes the inventions of his father, Heinrich. He created particle x, formula x, adhesive x and the desintegrator gun.

oktokels

Why do you think they call me HAVOK!?

Hero File: HAVOK

Spoiler

Quote from:  Marvel DatabaseThe younger brother of the reluctant leader of the X-Men, Cyclops, Alex Summers has been fighting for the peaceful coexistence of mutants and humans most of his life. Gifted with the ability to absorb ambient cosmic energy into the cells of his body and processes it into a blast that is so hot, the byproduct is plasma, Alex and his brothers are powerful adversaries. Originally a seasonal member of the X-Men with his long-time love Polaris, Alex has been mind controlled many times to battle his teammates and loved ones, even having an affair with his brother's wife Madelyne Pryor-Summers. After being informed of the many terrorist attacks of mutants, Alex left Lorna and joined the X-Men, until he entered the Siege Perilous and exited a Genoshian Magistrate. After being reminded of who he really was, Alex stayed on Genosha to aid with the rebuilding, until Professor Charles Xavier and Cyclops asked him to lead a new team of X-Factor. Always believing he was under the shadow of his brother, the brilliant tactician, Alex worked hard to prove himself as a Summers.

Havok was created by Arnold Drake and Don Heck, first appearing in X-Men #54. (1969)

MESH:   havok_classic_INK
SKIN:    champions
HEIGHT:      6'
VOICE:    [CENTURION]

STATS

Energy: 3    Minor Energy

ATTRIBUTES

Havok is an Alpha-Level Mutant. His primary power is Ambient Energy Absorption and Conversion. Havok absorbs ambient cosmic energy into the cells of his body and processes it into plasma. This results in control over an extremely powerful sort of destructive force.

a) Havok (combo):   Composed of:

• Body Armor 02:  Havok wears the x-men uniform, made of Medium strength material. It provides him with Low protection.

• Coordinator:  Havok has a leadership talent. All allies get a +3 Agility bonus, making them more likely to dodge melee and projectile attacks, while opponents suffer a -3 Agility bonus making them easier to hit.

• Nocturnal:   Havok absorbs ambient cosmic energy into the cells of his body and processes it into plasma. He can absorb cosmic energies from his environment (such as starlight, x-rays, and gamma radiation) and store them within his body cells.  Havok gains an energy bonus in levels with low lighting.

• Solar Powered:  Havok recovers energy more quickly than normal in well lit levels.

b) Invertebrate:      Havok is virtually immune to the effects of most forms of radiation. Havok is resistant to radiation.

c) Light Speed:       Havok  can metabolize energy in order to generate plasma wave discharges that super-heat and disintegrate objects or create concussion bursts by violently displacing air molecules in his path.The damage of all beam attacks is doubled and 3 added to swiftness.

d) Strange Visitor:       Havok is resistant to certains forms of energy.

e) Volcanic:       Havok is virtually immune to the effects of most forms of heat.

POWERS

Havok not only can passively absorb cosmic energy from his environment but has shown he can willingly absorb, store, and re-process various other energies from other sources through conscious force of will. Also, Havok has the ability to shoot or emanate plasma in the form of a blast or discharge, with a tell-tale concentric circle pattern. These waves will emanate from his body in all directions unless he purposely tries to channel them in a single direction, usually along the length of his arms. This results in control over an extremely powerful sort of destructive force. 

a) Basic Melee (Melee):
Basic melee attack.

Magnitude:           Low
             Swiftness:           Normal
             Arc:                 No Arc
             Attached FX Name:    theant_punch

b) Plasma Bolt (Ranged -Projectile):
Havok shoots a Medium dmg plasma bolt. Cost no EP.

Radius:              No Arc
             Attached FX Name:    havok_projectile [new fx made from Generic Projectile 02]

c) Energy Absorb (Area):
Havok can absorb the energy from every enemy around him.
M25AI: type='enemy',subtype='higherenergythan'

DamageType:          Energy Leech
             Radius:              Medium
             Animation Name:      area_4                       
             Attached FX Name:    havok_areaBig_b [Recolored FX]

d) Plasma Uppercut (Melee):
Havok charges his fists with plasma energy and attacks 2 times. Cost 1 EP.

Knockback:           High
             Attached FX Name:    havok_solarstrike_b [Recolored FX]

e) Plasma Beam (Ranged - Beam):
Havok shoots a plasma beam from his hand. Cost 1 EP.

Attached FX Name:    plasma_beam_blue

f) Plasma Wave (Ranged - Cone):
  Havok emanates a plasma wave from his body. Cost 1 EP.
M25AI: type='enemy',subtype='not alone'

Angle:               Wide
             Animation Name:      area_5                       
             Attached FX Name:    electric_wave_blue

g) Plasma Blast (Ranged - Beam):
A full charged plasma beam. Cost 2 EP.

Energy Point Cost:   Medium
             Knockback:           Extreme
             Animation Name:      area_4                       
             Attached FX Name:    plasma_beam_kxb               

h) Plasma Burst (Area):
  Havok releases a full discharge of plasma energy from his body. Cost 2 EP.

Attached FX Name:    havok_explosion_blue

i) Energy Absorption (Passive Defense):
  Havok can absorb 75% of energy damage.

Block Type:          Absorb
             Success Rating:      Very Frequent
             Attached FX Name:    havok_defense [New FX]                 
             Damage Blocked:      Radiation
                                  Energy
                                  Electrical
                                  Fire
             Attacks Blocked:     Melee
                                  Ranged
                                  Area
                                  Direct

M25 AI File: HAVOK

Spoiler
['mvh havok',
   ["target enemy",
      'weakness_energy',
      'higherenergy 50',
           'mutant',
      'tank',
                'villain',
   ],
   ["timer", 'auto',
      'TUseRemedy()',
      "TFleeMelee(mindist='medium',subtype='not alone or strongerthan',time=0.88)",
      "TArea('plasma burst',time=2.08)",
      "TRanged('plasma blast',time=2.76)",
      "TRangedCone('plasma wave',subtype='not alone',time=2.76)",
      "TRanged('plasma beam',time=2.79)",
      "TMelee('plasma uppercut',time=1.39)",
      "TArea('energy absorb',subtype='higherenergythan',time=2.11)",
      "TRanged('plasma bolt',time=2.79)",
      "TMelee('basic melee',time=1.39)",
   ],
   ['energy reserve',
      'low',
   ],
   ['subtype',
      'blaster',
      'hero',
      'mutant',
   ],
]

Skin Pack: HAVOK

New pack added to "MARVEL" folder:
https://mega.nz/file/5d0BhCIL#zvZtBnFS8wmp66Fomrf7bze4qVTVbCskmaRw_nXFOi0

Contains:
- Havok Ink skope, height corrected, alpha textures
- Hero file, M25AI file
- 2 skins

Spoiler

oktokels

I've battled the rebel angel Asmodel before the very Throne of the Almighty.

Hero File: ZAURIEL

Spoiler

Quote from:  DC DatabaseZauriel is an angel of Heaven's Eagle Host, serving the divine Presence. Having fallen in love with a human woman, he chose to fall to Earth and become a super-hero when the world was threatened by Asmodel. He has been a member of the Justice League and Shadowpact. The character was created as a replacement for Hawkman during a time when he could not be used for publication reasons. Zauriel was created by Grant Morrison, Mark Millar and Howard Porter, first appearing in JLA #6. (1997)

MESH:   zauriel_TOMMYBOY
AI:   CGenericHero
VOICE:    [CENTURION]

STATS

Strength: 5    Very Strong
Endurance: 7    Extraordinarily Hardy
Energy: 8    Incredibly Powerful

ATTRIBUTES

a) Zauriel (combo):   Composed of:

- Aerial Scout: When Zauriel fly he can see all characters on the map.

- Body Armor 05: Zauriel wears a golden armor built by the angels of Heaven and blessed with angelic magic, Zauriel's armor greatly enhances his physical abilities. It gives him Very High protection against physical and energy attacks.

- Coordinator: His capabilities as a leader and a guide are impressive, as well; he has led groups into Heaven, and provided guidance for various individuals, including the present Hawkgirl, Kendra Saunders.

- Fast Flier:  Zauriel possesses winged flight, which grant him flight at incredible speeds and with a high degree of control.

- Disciplined: Zauriel can multi-task and interact with information at a multitude of levels. He gets a bonus in mental defenses.

- Immortal: Zauriel is an immortal angel. He is particularly hard to knock out. Damage which would have k.o'ed will only stun! However, while stunned Zauriel will then be vulnerable to K.O. Each time he receives an otherwise fatal blow, he's going to progressively heal back some; the amount of health he gets back is lessened each time.

- Extra-Dimensional: Zauriel comes from Heaven and he can be sent back there with an exile spell.

- Tracking: Zauriel can track by a specific odor with high ability.

- Invulnerable 02: Zauriel has an angelic body that gives him low protection against all damaging attacks.

- Iron Guts: His body is conditioned for hazardous environments.

- Level Headed: Zauriel has an extreme psyche that gives him protection against mystical and mental attacks.

- Enhanced Senses: Zauriel has a divine connection to the flow of magic on Earth. He can also sense good and evil around him and in people.

b) Flier:     Zauriel can fly.

c) Invertebrate:      Zauriel's body doesn't need to eat, sleep or breathe, and can survive in the vacuum of space and in hazardous environments.

d) Neutralize:      Same as above.

e) Temperature Control:      Same as above.

POWERS

Zauriel was created an Angel of the Eagle Host, thus possesses the powers unique to that particular type of angel. The most potent of Zauriel's powers is his devastating sonic scream, which is capable of tremendous amounts of destruction. Considering he has wielded a flaming sword since the dawn of creation as a guardian angel, Zauriel is an incredible swordsman. Because it is controlled by Zauriel's will, the sword can cut literally anything, including otherwise intangible objects and people, and even dimensional fabric itself. The fiery sword is also able to emit blasts of fire. He is an expert in the ancient warfare.

a) Flame Sword (Melee):
The sword in Zauriel's hand ignites with a flaming sheath. This fire is capable of inflicitng high damage to anything it touches. Attacks one time and cost no EP.

DamageType:          Heat
                Animation Name:      melee_7                       
                Attached FX Name:    eldiablo_flamingfist

b) Flying Melee (Ranged -Projectile):
Zauriel can attack while flying.

Velocity:            Normal
                Range:               Short
                Accuracy:        High   
                Animation Name:      flying_melee                 
                Attached FX Name:    flying_melee_fire [New FX]

c) Flame Slash (Melee):
Zauriel slashes his sword in a wide arc. Cost 1 EP.
M25AI: type='enemy',subtype='not alone'

Arc:                 90 Degrees
             Animation Name:      melee_12                     

d) Angelic Slash (Ranged - Projectile):
Zauriel can cut through shields. Cost 1 EP.

DamageType:          Remove Defence
             Accuracy:           High
             Animation Name:      flying_melee                 
             Attached FX Name:    flying_melee_fire [New FX]

e) Divine Rally (Area):
Zauriel rallies the troops and gives his team a bonus in strength.
M25AI: type='friend',subtype='lowerhealthpct 50'

DamageType:          Rally The Troops
             Attached FX Name:    quetz_radient_infusion

f) Celestial Bless (Direct):
  Zauriel can heal secondary states. Cost 1 EP.

DamageType:          Cerebral Balance
             Attached FX Name:    quetz_mindwash

g) Winged Flight (Special):
A full charged winged flight. Cost 1 EP.

Special Type:        Afterburner         
             Energy Point Cost:   Low   
             Animation Name:      fly                           
             Attached FX Name:    flying_man_bot

h) Sword of Michael (Melee):
  Zauriel slashes 3 times. Cost 2 EP.

Energy Point Cost: Medium 
             Animation Name:      melee_11                     

i) Sonic Scream (Ranged - Cone):
  The most potent of Zauriel's powers is his devastating sonic scream, which is capable of tremendous amounts of destruction. Cost 2 EP.

Stun:                Extreme
             Angle:               Medium
             Attached FX Name:    ffx_cone_head

j) Sword Block (Passive Defense):
  Zauriel can block 50% of incoming damage with his sword.

Block Type:          Normal
             Success Rating:      Frequent (50%)
             Animation Name:      melee_10                     
             Attached FX Name:    fire_shield_2                 
             Damage Blocked:         Mystical
                                        Crushing
                                        Piercing
                                        Energy
                                        Fire
             Attacks Blocked:        Melee
                                        Ranged
                                        Area

M25 AI File: ZAURIEL

Spoiler
['dc zauriel',
   ["target enemy",
      'weakness_fire',
      'weakness_energy',
      'demon',
        'tank',
        'villain',
   ],
   ["timer", 'auto',
      'TUseRemedy()',
      "TFleeMelee(mindist='ranged_min',movetype='fly',situation='lowerhealthpct 50',subtype='not alone or strongerthan',time=3)",
      'TFleeMelee(type="any",subtype="emitting_damage",time=3)',
      "TRanged('angelic slash',subtype='active_defense',time=3)",
      "TRangedCone('sonic scream',situation='lowerhealthpct 50',time=3)",
      "TMelee('sword of michael',time=3)",
      "TRally('divine rally',type='friend',subtype='lowerhealthpct 50',time=3)",
      "TDirect('celestial bless',type='friend',time=3)",
      "TMeleeArea('flame slash',subtype='not alone',time=3)",
      "TAfterburner('winged flight',time=3)",
      "TRanged('flying sword',situation='flying',mindist=0,time=3)",
      'TLand()',
      "TMelee('flame sword',time=3)",
      'TMoveTo(mindist=\'short\',time=3,subtype=["not emitting_damage","flying"])',
      'TMoveTo(mindist="melee",subtype=["not emitting_damage","not flying"],time=3)',
   ],
   ['subtype',
      'angel',
      'hero',
      'tank',
   ],
]

oktokels

G'day Mate !

Hero File: CAPTAIN BOOMERANG

Spoiler

Quote from:  DC DatabaseGeorge "Digger" Harkness is a violent thug from Australia who uses a variety of high-tech boomerangs to commit crimes and fight the Flash. This has made him a member of the violent Rogues gallery. He has also been a member of the Suicide Squad, the Injustice Gang, the Secret Society of Super-Villains and the Black Lantern Corps. Harkness was killed during Identity Crisis although he was later resurrected during Blackest Night. His son is Owen Mercer, a character of conflicted morality with limited super-speed who's been a hero and a villain. Captain Boomerang was created by John Broome and Carmine Infantino, first appearing in The Flash #117. (1960) Owen Mercer was created by Brad Meltzer and Rags Morales, first appearing in Identity Crisis #3. (2004)

MESH:   captain_boomerang_CRUSADER/SARACEN
SKIN:    dc_legends
VOICE:    [BLACK_JACK]

STATS

Agility: 5    Very Agile

ATTRIBUTES

Captain Boomerang has no known superhuman powers or abilities. He is very skilled in the use of boomerangs, and capable of designing a variety of weaponized boomerangs despite relatively little schooling in the area. He is a capable hand to hand fighter.

a) Crack Shot:    Captain Boomerang has proficiency in throwing boomerangs and other weapons.

b) Timid:     C. Boomerang is very cowardly and often would leave his team mates alone.

POWERS

Captain Boomerang wields a number of enhanced boomerangs. Common boomerangs include explosive, sonic, electric and razor. All of the Captain's ranged attacks are either homing or chained. When the ranged attacks are of piercing type, they are chained to simulate the blades cutting through enemies.

a) Basic Melee(Melee):
Basic melee attack.

Magnitude:             Low
                Stun:                   None
                Attached FX Name:    theant_punch

b) Boomerang (Ranged -Projectile):
Throws 3 boomerangs at the same time. These boomerangs have the homing flag, to simulate the curve the boomerangs do when flying. The boomerangs do low crushing damage and have a medium stun %. Cost no EP.

Max Instances:       3
                Attached FX Name:    boomerang_centre             
                Power Flags:        Flight Spawn 3
                                     Homing

c) Blade Slash (Melee):
C. Boomerang attacks with one of his bladerangs. Cost 1 EP.

d) Razorang (Ranged - Projectile):
Boomerang throws 1 razorang that chains between enemies. Cost 1 Ep.

Attached FX Name:    boomerang_razor               
                Power Flags:        Enemies Only
                                     Chained

e) Sonic-Rang (Ranged - Explosive Projectile):
A boomerang that explodes in a sonic area attack. Does low energy dmg with very high stun %. Cost 1 EP.
M25AI : type='enemy',subtype='weakness_energy'

Stun:                Very High
                Radius:              Short
                Attached FX Name:    boomarang_sonic1

f) Smoke-Rang (Ranged - Explosive Projectile):
  A boomerang that explodes in a smoke cloud. It blinds enemies to stop them from shooting their weapons. Cost 1 EP.

Attached FX Name:    boomerang_smoke1

g) Electro-Rang (Ranged - Projectile):
A boomerang that emits a spark trails carrying very high electrical dmg, which circle around the target. A "Static Cage" FFX state swap. Cost 1 EP.

DamageType:          Density Max
                Attached FX Name:    boomerang_electric           
                Power Flags:         Homing

h) Bomb-erang (Ranged - Explosive Projectile):
  C. Boomerang throws 3 explosive bomberangs. Explodes in a medium crushing damage explosion with medium knockback. Cost 1 EP.

Max Instances:       3
                Attached FX Name:    boomerang_explosive3         
                Power Flags:         Flight Spawn

i) Blade-rang (Ranged - Projectile):
  A boomerang capable of cutting through bone and flesh when thrown correctly. Throws 4 boomerangs that do high piercing damage and chains between enemies . Cost 2 EP.

Max Instances:       4
                Attached FX Name:    boomerang_razor               
                Power Flags:       Flight Spawn
                                     Enemies Only
                                     Chained

j) Boom-erang (Ranged - Explosive Projectile):
  A boomerang that explodes in a very high damage explosion. Cost 2 EP.

Attached FX Name:    boomerang_explosive2         
                Power Flags:         Homing

M25 AI File: CAPTAIN BOOMERANG

Spoiler
['dcv captain boomerang',
   ["target enemy",
      'weakness_piercing',
      'weakness_energy',
      'blaster',
       'hero',
   ],
   ["timer", 'auto',
      'TUseRemedy()',
      "TFleeMelee(mindist='medium',movetype='move',situation='hurt',time=0.88)",
      "TRanged('blade-rang',subtype='not alone',pct=50,time=2.76)",
      "TRangedExplosive('boom-erang',time=2.31)",
      'TDodgeMissiles(situation="hurt")',
      "TRangedExplosive('smoke-rang',subtype=['ranged_piercing or ranged_energy','not blind'],pct=50,time=2.31)",
      "TRanged('electro-rang',subtype='strongerthan',pct=50,time=2.76)",
        "TRangedExplosive('sonic-rang',subtype='weakness_energy',time=2.31)",
      "TRanged('razorang',pct=50,time=2.31)",
      "TRangedExplosive('bomb-erang',time=2.76)",
      "TMelee('blade slash',time=1.4)",
      "TRanged('boomerang',time=2.76)",
      "TMelee('basic melee',time=1.4)",
   ],
   ['subtype',
      'hunter',
      'villain',
   ],
]

Skin Pack: CAPTAIN BOOMERANG

https://www.mediafire.com/file/6dpqlxwwtfg1p20/CBOOMERANG.rar/file

Contains:
- DC Legends Captain Boomerang
- DC Universe Online Captain Boomerang
Spoiler

oktokels

That which has been duly sown, shall now be harvested, by the man who killed the Avengers... I... the Grim Reaper!!  :verf :verf :verf

Hero File: GRIM REAPER

Spoiler

Quote from:   gamesradar.comEric Williams is the brother of Avengers enemy-turned-ally Simon Williams/Wonder Man, who perished after being imbued with ionic power by the villainous Baron Zemo. Eric Williams sought out the villainous Tinkerer to outfit him with a weapon to defeat the Avengers, who Eric blamed for his brother's death. To wit, Tinkerer sawed off Eric's arm and installed the gnarly cybernetic scythe that gave Eric his villainous identity as the Grim Reaper.

Using his scythe's ability to drain lifeforce, Grim Reaper fought the Avengers to a standstill before Black Panther appeared out of nowhere and took him down, earning a place on the Avengers in the process. Grim Reaper went on to fight the Avengers (especially the Vision) countless times both as a member of Ultron's Lethal Legion supervillain team, and as a solo villain – a path that led him to a fate even darker than his brother's. The Grim Reaper was created by Roy Thomas and artist John Buscema, first appearing in Avengers #52 (1968).

MESH:   grim_reaper_GRENADIER
SKIN:   
MATERIAL:   Flesh
WEIGHT (lbs):   190
VOICE:    [TOMBSTONE]

STATS

Strength: 4    Strong
Endurance: 5   Very Hardy

ATTRIBUTES

Originally, the Grim Reaper was a purely technological-based villain with no innate superhuman abilities. The techno-scythe he used as his trademark weapon was designed by the Tinkerer. The Reaper's physical strength is supernaturally heightened slightly beyond the natural limitations of the human body. At one point, the Grim Reaper had died, and was restored to life by Nekra as a zombie. He suffered hair loss, and had sallow skin in various stages of decomposition. In this zombie state, he had the ability to absorb human life-forces to sustain his own, and was able to absorb human life-force through his scythe. The Grim Reaper later gained some magic-related abilities: he could reanimate the souls and bodies of the dead, either through voodoo training received from Black Talon or powers bestowed upon him by Lloigoroth.  Eric has often served as leader to villain teams and alliances. His strategic and organizing skills, commanding personality and his intellect make him decent in the role.

a) Grim Reaper (combo):    Composed of:

- Coordinator: The Grim Reaper has a talent for leadership. He is the leader of the lethal legion and also he has lead a team of steel skulls. All allies get a +3 Agility bonus, making them more likely to dodge melee and projectile attacks, while opponents suffer a -3 Agility bonus making them easier to hit.

- Grim Resolve: The Grim Reaper has an unliving nature and is more resistant to stun damage.

- Immortal: The Grim Reaper has been resurrected many times. Damage which would have k.o'ed Grim Reaper will only stun! However, while stunned Grim Reaper will then be vulnerable to K.O. Each time Grim Reaper receives an otherwise fatal blow, Grim Reaper's going to progressively heal back some; the amount of health Grim Reaper get back is lessened each time.

- Invulnerable 2: The Grim Reaper's durability is supernaturally heightened slightly beyond the natural limitations of the human body.

- Metal Eater: When an enemy is low on health the Grim Reaper's strength will increase. FFX Control Center Setup: TargetType: isLowOnHealth, Effect: increaseStrength, CharacterFX: effect_ffx_purpleenergy [new effect], Object FX: effect_ffx_lifedrain, Radius: 200

- Private Army 1: The Grim Reaper enters the fight with a team of Steel Skulls. I'm using the ff1 soldier mesh, imported to FFv3r by Renegade. For the skin, it's a recolored version of the skull soldier made by Niech. Steel Skulls stats are normal; For attributes they have crack shot, body armor 02 and unheroic. For powers they have a basic melee attack and a plasma rifle that shoots one energy bullet that does Medium damage.

- Sumoner 1:  The Grim Reaper has also performed various magically-based feats, including summoning zombies. . FFX Control Center Setup: Dummy Power: aff_green_fireball [new power], Disperse FX: effect_ffx_rockreform, Minion1: zombie, Scheme: independent.

I'm using the zombie mesh made by Beardedinlair. Zombies have normal stats, except for speed and agility, which are slow and sluggish. Their attributes are Slow Moving, Invulnerable 2, Mindless, Grim Resolve and Heat Sensitive.  For powers, they have a Basic Melee, a Life Absorb FFX state swap and a Grapple FFX state swap. Both Steel Skull and Zombie skins can be downloaded from here: https://www.mediafire.com/file/p2q1ae1ml4jio6u/MINIONS.rar/file

b) Levitate:     The Grim Reaper can make the blade to spin at rapid speed, making the weapon usable as a improvised helicopter.

POWERS

Grim Reaper possess a cybernetic scythe that can drain the lifeforce of his victims. This would empower him physically and let him shoot a variety of energy beams from the scythe, making it a versatile and deadly weapon in its own right.  Grim Reaper was also originally possessed of a dark kind of super science-based necromancy – a skill that gave him a special obsession with the Vision.

a) Death Scythe (Melee):
The Grim Reaper slashes once with his scythe, dealing High Piercing Damage.

b) Life Absorb (Melee):
Eric later received an enchanted scythe that was magically sharp and was capable of drain energy. A "Life Drain" FFX state swap. Cost 1 EP.
M25AI: situation="hurt"

DamageType:          Hex
             Attached FX Name:    energy_knife_purple [recolored mentor_energy_knife]

c) Death Slash (Melee):
Grim Reaper slashes in an arc, dealing damage to all enemies in front of him. Cost 1 EP.

Arc:                 120 Degrees
             Attached FX Name:    exploding_punch_purple [Recolored FX]

d)Stun Bolt (Ranged - Projectile)::
Grim Reaper shoots an electric bolt that deals Very High Stun % and chains between enemies. Cost 1 EP.
M25AI : situation='not flying'

DamageType:          Electrical
             Stun:                Very High
             Attached FX Name:    electro_bolt                 
             Power Flags:         Enemies Only
                                  Chained

e)Energy Beam (Ranged - Beam):
Shoots a laser beam from his scythe. Cost 1 EP.
M25AI : situation='not flying'

Accuracy:            High
             Attached FX Name:    energy_beam_pink             

f) Smoke Cloud (Ranged - Cone):
  Shoots smoke from his scythe and blinds enemies. Cost 1 EP.
M25AI: pct=35

Velocity:            Slow
             Angle:               High
             Attached FX Name:    gas_poison_grey

g) Raise Dead (Area):
When he was resurrected he gained some mystical powers allowing him to re-animate the souls and bodies of the dead. Revives all dead characters around him. Cost 1 EP.

DamageType:          Animate Dead
             Attached FX Name:    tombstone_dancing_dead

h) Buzz Saw (Melee):
  Grim Reaper spins his scythe like a buzz saw, dealing 6 hits that do High piercing damage. Cost 2 EP.

i) Scythe Block (Passive Defense):
  Grim Reaper can block 25% of melee attacks with his scythe.

Success Rating:      Occasional
             Attached FX Name:    purple_energy                 
             Damage Blocked:    Crushing
                                                Piercing
                                                Energy

j) Blade Spinner (Passive Defense):
  The Grim Reaper's scythe can absorb 50% of incoming projectiles.

Block Type:          Absorb
             Success Rating:      Frequent
             Animation Name:      active_defence               
             Attached FX Name:    purple_energy                 
             Damage Blocked:      Acid
                                                 Radiation
                                                 Crushing
                                                Piercing
                                                Energy
                                                Electrical
                                                Cold
                                                Fire
             Attacks Blocked:     Ranged

M25 AI File: GRIM REAPER

Spoiler
['mv grim reaper',
   ["target enemy",
      'weakness_piercing',
      'dead',
      'koed',
      'not alive',
      'lowerhealthpct 15',
      'weakness_energy',
      'weakness_electrical',
      'tank',
      'hero',
   ],
   ["timer", 'auto',
      'TUseRemedy()',
      "TMoveTo(type='any',subtype='lowerhealthpct 15',mindist=100)",
      "TAnimateDead('raise dead',pct=50,time=2.0)",
      'TLand()',
      "TMelee('buzz saw',time=1.59)",
      "TRanged('smoke cloud',situation='not flying',subtype='not blind',pct=35,time=1.6)",
      'TSummon(situation="lowerhealthpct 50",pct=25)',
      "TMelee('life absorb',situation='hurt',time=1.4)",
      "TRanged('stun bolt',situation='not flying',pct=50,time=1.27)",
      "TRanged('energy beam',situation='not flying',time=1.27)",
      "TMeleeArea('death slash',time=1.4)",
      "TMelee('death scythe',time=1.4)",
      'TMoveTo(mindist=\'ranged_min\',time=0.88,subtype=["not emitting_damage","flying"])',
      'TMoveTo(mindist="melee",subtype=["not emitting_damage","not flying"],time=0.88)',
   ],
   ['energy reserve',
      'low',
   ],
   ['subtype',
      'blaster',
      'villain',
   ],
]

Skin Pack: GRIM REAPER

https://www.mediafire.com/file/fdvldawg4zx5bzn/GRIM_REAPER.rar/file

Contains:
- Marvel Heroes A
- Marvel Heroes B (No Hood)
Spoiler

oktokels

Vision's Hero File has been updated and improved = http://www.freedomreborn.net/forums/index.php?topic=60029.msg822211#msg822211

- New Attributes: Immortal, Phasing
- New Powers : Density Stomp, Phase travel
- New Skins: Wandavision, Marvel Super War, a Podmark skin adapted for Vision_MCU_Detourne_Me and fixed some old ones.

Spoiler

spydermann93

Great stuff, Ok!

Eagerly excited for each new update I see to this thread, even if I don't comment every time. These are all fun hero files to read, especially the m25 bits.

oktokels

Thanks Spidey  :thumbup:

Next, an armored DC hero

oktokels

As easy as rebuilding a 1949 Dynaflow transmission !!

Hero File: S.T.R.I.P.E. 
Spoiler

Quote from: DC DatabasePat Dugan, also known as Stripesy and later S.T.R.I.P.E., is a Golden Age super-hero. His career began as Stripesy, the adult sidekick to the child hero Star-Spangled Kid. Eventually he married Barbara Whitmore, and his step-daughter Courtney Whitmore would become the second Star Spangled-Kid. To assist her he built a mechanical suit of robot armor and began calling himself S.T.R.I.P.E. The S.T.R.I.P.E. Armor is a fifteen-foot armored robot that was built by Pat Dugan and was a staple in Stars and S.T.R.I.P.E.. S.T.R.I.P.E. is an abbreviation for Special Tactics Robotic Integrated Power Enhancer. He has been a member of the All-Star Squadron; Infinity, Inc.; the Justice Society; and the Seven Soldiers of Victory. Pat Dugan was created by Jerry Siegel and Hal Sherman, first appearing in Star-Spangled Comics #1. (1941)

MESH:     s.t.r.i.p.e._TOMMYBOY
SKIN:    dc_legends
MATERIAL:        Metal
WEIGHT (lbs):        300
VOICE:   [MAN_BOT]

STATS

Strength: 7    Extraordinarily Strong
Agility: 5    Very Agile
Endurance: 7    Extraordinarily Hardy
Energy:4    Powerful

ATTRIBUTES

The S.T.R.I.P.E. (Special Tactics Robotic Integrated Power Enhancer) mecha /power armour  suit has about the strength and mass of a battle tank, and is sufficiently armoured to be proofed against small arms fire. While it is not overwhelmingly powerful, it has numerous systems to make it flexible.

a) S.T.R.I.P.E. (combo):    Composed of:

- Body Armor 05: The suit has High protection against attacks.

- Iron Guts: The suit is protected against acid burn and irradiate.

b)Limited Flight:      Jet boots allowing for subsonic flight. The suit can operate in low Earth orbit.
c)Danger Sense:    The armor has a high functioning radar to detect objects, radio waves, etc. Also its senses are protected with medium protection against sound and light. Blindness is prevented.
d)Enhanced Senses:    The armor has tracking sensors.
e)Temperature Control:    Heat coils among the armour layers, to heat the armour's surface and get rid of ice covering it.

POWERS

The S.T.R.I.P.E. suit has many weapons availible apart from his strength and durability.

a) Metal  Smash (Melee):
S.T.R.I.P.E. strikes twice at no EP cost.

Stun:                        None
             Knockback:               Medium
             Swiftness:                Normal
             Arc:                          No Arc
             Attached FX Name:    manbot_punch

b) Bullet Shots (Ranged - Projectile):
S.T.R.I.P.E. shoots 3 bullets from his fingers at no EP cost.

Attached FX Name:    wp_chaingun_center

c) Rocket Fist (Ranged - Projectile):
A ejectable rocket-powered fist to punch opponents at a distance. The fists can be quickly reattached to resume working as the suit's hands. Cost 1 EP.

Knockback:               High
             Swiftness:                Fast
             Arc:                           No Arc
             Attached FX Name:    rocket_fist_small1 [Modified FX]

d) Net Launcher (Ranged - Projectile):
An ensnaring steel net ejected from the fingers. Cost 1 EP.
M25AI: Used only on enemies that are 'not alone'

DamageType:          Stasis
             Knockback:               None
             Swiftness:                 Fast
             Animation Name:      ranged_11                     
             Attached FX Name:    manowar_net

e) Electric Taser (Ranged - Beam):
An industrial-grade Taser-like weapon. "RangedGrappleCD" FFX State Swap with electric_charge as the ffx_power.
M25 AI : Used only when 'not alone'

DamageType:          Density Max
             Knockback:                None
             Velocity:                    Fast
             Animation Name:      ranged_5                     
             Attached FX Name:    wp_taser_beam_center

f) Rocket Boots (Area):
S.T.R.I.P.E. activates its rocket boots and deals heat damage to everyone around . Cost 1 EP.
M25AI: Used when 'alone' and 'swarmed'

Magnitude:             Medium
                Energy Point Cost: Low
                Stun:                      None
                Knockback:             Low
             Animation Name:      area_8 [New Keyframe]                       
             Attached FX Name:    sky_king_blastoff             
             Power Flags:         Ground Targets Only

g) Micro Rockets (Ranged - Explosive Projectile):
A pair of concussive micro-rockets hidden in the shoulders. Cost 2 EP.

Max Instances:       2
             Attached FX Name:    wp_rockets_center             
             Power Flags:         Flight Spawn

h) Metal Armor (Passive Defense):
S.T.R.I.P.E. can deflect 50% of physical damage.

Block Type:              Deflect
             Success Rating:       Frequent (50%)
             Level:                      3
             Attached FX Name:    sky_king_bulletproof         
             Damage Blocked:         Acid
                                        Crushing
                                        Piercing
                                        Cold
                                        Fire
            Defense Flags:            Always Active
             Attacks Blocked:        Melee
                               Ranged

M25 AI File: S.T.R.I.P.E. 

Spoiler
['dc stripe',
   ["target enemy",
      'weakness_piercing',
      'weakness_crushing',
      'weakness_fire',
      'tank',
      'villain',
   ],
   ["timer", 'auto',
      'TUseRemedy()',
      "TRangedExplosive('micro-rockets',time=2.31)",
      "TArea('rocket boots',situation=['alone','swarmed'],time=3.31)",
      "TRanged('net launcher',subtype='not alone',pct=50,time=2.36)",
      "TRanged('electric taser',situation='not alone',pct=50,time=2.36)",
      "TRanged('rocket fist',time=2.79)",
      "TMelee('metal smash',time=1.39)",
      "TRanged('bullet shots',time=2.24)",
      'TMoveTo(mindist="melee",subtype=["not emitting_damage","not flying"],time=0.88)',
      'TMoveTo(mindist=\'medium\',time=0.88,subtype=["not emitting_damage","flying"])',
   ],
   ['subtype',
      'tank',
      'hero',
      'metal',
   ],
]

Skin Pack: S.T.R.I.P.E. 

https://www.mediafire.com/file/y4nu55dvs4mwm8r/STRIPE.rar/file

Contains:
- S.T.R.I.P.E. DC Legends
- Legendary S.T.R.I.P.E. DC Legends
Spoiler

oktokels

Scarface lives again - an' gy the time I'm done, the streets of Gotham will ge swimmin' in glood!

Hero File: THE VENTRILOQUIST
Spoiler

Quote from: DC DatabaseThe Ventriloquist is a gangster that usually speaks through a puppet named Scarface, which his mental illness leads him to believe is a separate person. His dissociative identity disorder allows him to commit ruthless violent crimes while maintaining a quiet and meek personality, pretending that he is simply Scarface's servant. Despite years of practice, Arnold Wesker is still unable to pronounce the letter "B" while throwing his voice, instead replacing it with "G" while fighting Gatman. Following his death during Face the Face, a woman named Peyton Riley became his successor. In the New 52 continuity, Shauna Belzer became Wesker's successor. The Ventriloquist was created by Alan Grant, John Wagner and Norm Breyfogle, first appearing in Detective Comics #583. (1988)

MESH:     ventriloquist_FUSION
SKIN:    ventriloquist
MATERIAL:        Wood
WEIGHT (lbs):        150
VOICE:   [PINSTRIPE]

STATS

Strength: 2    Weak
Speed: 3    Normal
Agility: 3    Normal
Endurance: 5    Very Hardy
Energy:6    Extremely Powerful

ATTRIBUTES

For the stats, i'm using Scarface Endurance which is Very Hardy and i'm using Wesker psyche stats for the Energy which is Extremely Powerful. Calling himself the Ventriloquist, Wesker became a powerful drug lord in Gotham City; although it was Scarface the official leader of the mob.

a) Coordinator:    The Scarface persona is a brilliant criminal strategist and tactician.
b)Disciplined:      Wesker has a very high developed psyche, which gives him a bonus in mental defenses.
c)Mad:    Wesker suffers from multiple personality disorder, and is thus obsessed with his dummy/dissociated personality Scarface.
d)Private Army 1:    The Ventriloquist enters the battle with a gang of thugs [thug_gun, thug_bat and thug_grenade].

POWERS

Scarface is the Ventriloquist's only weapon. Scarface uses a traditionally 1930's Tommy Gun and explosives.  Scarface is a wooden puppet and Wesker uses its wooden body as a improvised shield against melee and ranged attacks.

a) Dummy Smack (Melee):
The Ventriloquist attacks with Scarface.

Magnitude:              Low
             Knockback:               None
             Swiftness:                Normal
             Arc:                          No Arc
             Attached FX Name:    default_punch

b) Tommy Gun (Ranged - Projectile):
Scarface shoots 3 bullets. Cost no EP.

Animation Name:      ranged_5 [New Keyframe]
             Attached FX Name:    killarilla_chaingun

c) Bullet Barrage (Ranged - Projectile):
Scarface shoots 6 bullets. Cost 1 EP.

Magnitude:              Low
             Stun:                        Low
             Knockback:               Low
             Swiftness:                Fast
             Arc:                           No Arc
             Animation Name:      ranged_4 [New Keyframe]
             Attached FX Name:    killarilla_chaingun

d) Dynamite Bomb (Ranged - Projectile):
Scarface throws a dynamite bomb that deals medium dmg in 1 area.

Magnitude:              Medium
             Knockback:               Medium
             Swiftness:                 Slow
             Attached FX Name:    wp_dynamite_throw
   Power Flags:         Grenade

e) Wooden Body (Passive Defense):
Scarface blocks 25% of piercing and crushing damage.

Success Rating:      Occasional (25%)
             Attached FX Name:    sky_king_bulletproof         
             Damage Blocked:      Crushing
                                                    Piercing
                                                    Ranged

M25 AI File: THE VENTRILOQUIST

Spoiler
['dcv ventriloquist',
   ["target enemy",
      'blaster',
      'hero',
      'gotham',
   ],
   ["timer", 'auto',
      'TUseRemedy()',
      "TFleeMelee(mindist='medium',movetype='move',time=0.88)",
      "TRangedExplosive('dynamite bomb',time=2.31)",
      "TRanged('bullet barrage',time=3)",
      "TRanged('machine gun',time=3)",
      "TMelee('dummy smack',time=0.88)",
      'TMoveTo(mindist=\'long\' ,subtype="not emitting_damage",time=0.88)',
   ],
   ['subtype',
        'hunter',
        'villain',
        'gotham',
        ],
]

SickAlice

You're good at these. This is another consistently weak area of mine. Particularly I'm no good at balance. You'd think as I prior math student but it just doesn't pop with me.

oktokels

Quote from: SickAlice on October 30, 2021, 01:50:52 PMYou're good at these. This is another consistently weak area of mine. Particularly I'm no good at balance.

Thanks, but the credit it's not all mine, the stats part is made by other people, mostly taken from Marvel and DC rpg books. The attributes and powers are decided by me, as well as the EP cost of the powers. I think the EP cost of the powers is the most i change to balance the characters, you don't want to have an energy beam that does Extreme damage costing only 1 EP. I'm trying to make characters that are not too OP, so the battles can be more fun to watch. And that's another thing to take note, i'm a watcher. I like to watch these characters battle each other. So i'm always trying to make the battle as close to the comics or movies. Take Batman vs Superman for example, you don't want to see batman k.o. in the first 5 seconds, so you create powers and AI tactics that can make the battle more lasting, for example, stealth, some melee protections, ranged attacks, etc. In the end, superman is going to win, but it's not gonna be an easy fight.

This process has been very fun, specially the part where i'm reading the bio of the characters while i'm visualizing in my mind how the character should look in game, it's powers, the FX's, etc. Then finding the right way to make those ideas come to reality, recoloring FX's, creating new ones, modifying keyframes...

Quote from: SickAlice on October 30, 2021, 01:50:52 PMYou'd think as I prior math student but it just doesn't pop with me.

I'm a social science worker, having a hobby in skinning, programming and building hero files, and now i'm a rookie student of 3d modelling... Guess i'm the "jack-of-all-trades, master of none" type lol  :lol: :lol:

SickAlice

I know just what you mean. More life has shifting demands and I had to meet whatever job was on my table at the time. It just happens in most cases they were things I adapted too quickly. Likewise I had to earn it, and keep the lights on so I had to excel in whatever I was doing. But just more in this case I returned to school not long ago for high polynomials, a prereq to earning a fair amount of money for stock 3d models and animation in the industry as opposed to not if you lack certification. So I crunched numbers all morning each day, prior lent experience having had a job doing pars, projections and statistics. Placement toggled me to doing having to run equations for manned intergalactic travel. So, a little math. Yet I'll go in this game an make say an X-23 who can knock Galactus around. Sufficed to say I don't lack the ability as much as I can't get past some block to apply myself to it. I think it's simply that it doesn't stimulate me is all the same as scripting and coding always has. But then I'm limiting what I can actually do in turn of course with all this.

On the former the credit is never all ours. This was all paved, I mean we are literally working with a sandbox game that comes with the resources and directions to do everything. But you have a good understanding of balance is what I said and that's a little more rare than you may or may not think is the thing. Even back when I was a DM in RPG or scripter for LARP I just really never had a knack for it, in fact usually shoved that task on a flatmate then that was better at it. And I say it because hero files are essential here of course so keep up the good work and contributions.

BentonGrey

OK, you've done a ton more great work!  I see lots of fantastic and interesting adaptations.  I'll try to go through tonight and give feedback and responses to some of them.  I'm thinking several of these are going to be useful as I continue updating my builds in the DCUG!  I'm particularly excited about S.T.R.I.P.E., who I adapted without much knowledge about the character.
God Bless

BentonGrey

Took me longer than I wanted, but here are some thoughts, not comprehensive, but a start:

Black Panther: You've done a great job of capturing the more modern version here.  Your work recreating the energy absorption and storage mechanics is really neat.  You've given him some cool powers too.  I think I would probably give him a 4 in strength, given that I think he's supposed to have minor super strength from the herb, but I really don't know the character all that well, so that may be too much.  It's a very interesting build, and I'll need to keep it in mind if I decide to do a significant update of MA.

Wildfire: So this is another good and interesting build.  Obviously he gets Dispersed, but I really like your giving him Iron Guts, as your logic makes perfect sense.  Body Armor also makes sense for him, given his fancy suit.  I need to test mine and see if I think he's tough enough without that.  One problem I see, though, is his energy level.  He's basically pure power, so he should definitely have higher energy.  I've actually got mine at 9, as he is essentially a battery.  Perhaps I'm too high, but 4 definitely feels too low.  As for his powers, with Lightspeed, I don't think his beams should be at very fast.  That will make them crazy fast, and that doesn't seem to be particularly borne out by the comics (that I've read, up through the 80s).  Other than that, his power suite looks good.  I gave him a few more melee attacks, as he tends to use his fits some in the comics, and I gave him an energy transfer power as well.  To be fair, the energy transfer is really not based on comic evidence, more a concession to gameplay design.  Overall, nice build!

MXYZPTLK: Mxy!  Haha, now here's a REALLY hard one to capture.  I was excited to read your take.  Mxy is obviously insanely powerful, and you really can't properly adapt a nearly omnipotent being in FF.  Nonetheless, I think your build does a good job of capturing the essence of the character as he shows up in stories.  So, about your build; Immortal is obviously a must, adding a good dimension to his toughness (though it plays merry havoc with campaigns, FYI).  Extra Dimensional makes good thematic sense, but I think it may be a bit too much of an abstraction (perhaps necessary) in terms of gameplay.  It would mean that he could be defeated by the Atom shrinking him, or through other such abstracted powers.  That's perhaps a necessary possibility, but with the scope of the DCUG, it's the kind of problem I run into.

You give him Puppet Master (Urban), and your explanation is reasonable, but we certainly HAVE seen him animate natural objects as well.  I don't think there's any reason NOT to give him the full version.  You could also give him Reality Manipulation, as that kind of complete overwriting of reality is right up his alley.  Yet, the two options aren't necessarily super thematic for him.  In terms of powers, it all looks good.  It's interesting that you've got no direct damage powers, which makes perfect sense.  I'd probably make his anti-gravity one an area power, as that seems pretty fitting.  Also, I LOVE those FX.  Where did you get them?

God Bless

oktokels

Quote from: BentonGrey on November 10, 2021, 11:53:46 PMI'm particularly excited about S.T.R.I.P.E., who I adapted without much knowledge about the character.

I didn't know much about S.t.r.i.p.e. either. I've seen him in some chapters of the Justice League animated show. To do this build, I prepared myself by reading some of his runs in the comics, especially the Star and S.t.r.i.p.e. comics by Geoff Johns which shows the character in his full scope of powers. Also i re-watched the episodes of JLU and saw his mechanics in the DC legends game.

These are his most prominent powers, as shown in the media that i saw:

1) Super Strength
Spoiler

2) Flying Charge: (There's no animation in the mesh for making a flying_melee power)
Spoiler

3) Bullets or Darts: In the JLU show he has used some kind of machine gun that shoots bullets from his fingers. In the comics he has used some kind of mini-darts.
Spoiler

3) Electric Taser: Shoots from his chest.
Spoiler

4) Electric Charge: Electrifies his suit.
Spoiler

5) Grappling Net:
Spoiler

6) Rocket Fist:
Spoiler

7) Mini Rockets:
Spoiler

The DC Legends game takes the rocket fist, a flying smash, the machine gun and lasers. Lasers are new to this character and i've only seen him use lasers in the dc legends game.

That's all for now, i hope this is useful. I save these images when i'm making the hero files, as part of the research lol....

Thanks for your input on the Hero Files Benton, sadly i have a lot of work and won't be able to read and answer everything today, but i really appreciate an outside view to these Hero Files, your input in this has been very helpful.  :thumbup: