Started by oktokels, March 28, 2019, 01:34:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

oktokels

THE KING OF FAIR PLAY

------------------------------------------------------------
Hero File: TERRY SLOANE
Spoiler

Quote from: DC DatabaseMister Terrific was a Golden Age DC Comics hero. He first appeared in Sensation Comics #1 (January 1942). In his origin story, Terry Sloane is a child prodigy who's good at everything he does, academically and athletically. He's too good, in fact, because nothing seems like a challenge anymore, and he's bored with life. As a young adult this extraordinary success continues, along with his boredom, until one day he decides to kill himself by jumping off a bridge. When he's about to make the big leap, however, he meets a woman at said bridge whose kid brother has fallen victim to the allure of crime and joined a gang. This affronts Terry, who decides not to end it all and instead to go on living for a very noble reason: to combat crime and its false allure, to teach society and especially kids the value of "Fair Play," the Terry Sloane motto. Well, he fashions himself a costumed identity (dubbed "Mister Terrific" by the boys he saves from lives of crime) and goes on to use his mighty brain and brawn to defeat villains for quite a while.

MESH:   mr_terrific_ga_REN
SKIN:          courtnall_6
MATERIAL:         Flesh
WEIGHT (lbs):   170
AI:          CGenericHero
VOICE:   MINUTE MAN  [MM]

STATS

Strength: 4    Strong
Speed: 4    Fast
Agility: 6    Extremely Agile
Endurance: 5    Very Hardy
Energy:6    Extremely Powerful

ATTRIBUTES

Mister Terrific uses his brain to track down his enemies and his athletic talent gives him the ability to tumble and climb some walls.

a)Tracking:    Mister Terrific has the detective talent, so he can track his enemies.
b)Cybernetic Brain:    Mister Terrific is a genius, so he gets a resistance to mental attacks and +1 to accuracy. 
c)Wall Climbing:    Thanks to his athletics talent, mister terrific can climb walls.
d)Acrobatic:   Thanks to his athletics talent, Mister Terrific suffers no damage from falling.

e) Heroic:
    Mr. Terrific has 2 hero points.

POWERS

Golden Age Mister Terrific is build as a melee warrior, so he has some damage, not so good defense, but he can block some melee attacks and tumble away when he is in trouble.

a) Terrific melee (Melee):A basic melee attack.             

DamageType:          Crushing
             Magnitude:             Medium
             Energy Point Cost:  None
             Stun:                       Low
             Knockback:              Low
             Swiftness:               Fast
             Arc:                          No Arc
             Level:                       3
             Animation Name:      melee                         
             Attached FX Name:    theant_punch

b) Terrific Kick (Melee):A kick with knockback.
[M25AI NOTES: Mr. Terrific will only use this attacks on lowermass 190 enemies.]

Magnitude:              Medium
             Energy Point Cost:  Low
             Stun:                       None
             Knockback:              Medium
             Level:                      3
             Animation Name:      melee_6                       
             Attached FX Name:    bluedarkmen_rend

c) Terrific Punch (Melee):A stunning punch.
[M25AI NOTES: Mr. Terrific will only use this attacks on higher mass 190 enemies.]

Energy Point Cost:   Low
             Stun:                        Medium
             Knockback:               None
             Swiftness:                 Fast
             Arc:                           No Arc
             Level:                        3
             Animation Name:      melee_5                       
             Attached FX Name:    bluedarkmen_rend

d) Fair Play (Melee): A finisher combo attack. 

Energy Point Cost:  Medium
             Stun:                       Medium
             Arc:                         No Arc
             Animation Name:      melee_4                       
             Attached FX Name:    order_punishment

f) Athletic Dodge (Special):Mr Terrific uses tumble to get away from his enemies when he is low on health.
[M25 AI NOTES: Mr Terrific will only use this move when low on health and near a stronger enemy.]

Special Type:        Tumble       
             Energy Point Cost: Low   
             Level:                     3
             Animation Name:      Tumble                         
             Attached FX Name:   liberty_lad_tumble

e) Melee Block (Passive Defense): Mr Terrific can block 25% of melee attacks.

Block Type:              Normal
             Success Rating:      Occasional
             Animation Name:     active_defence               
             Attached FX Name:  sky_king_bulletproof         
             Damage Blocked:     Crushing
             Attacks Blocked:      Melee

M25 AI File: TERRY SLOANE
Spoiler
Quote['dc terry sloane',
   ["target enemy",
       'stunned',
      'villain',
      'infiltrator',
   ],
   ["timer", 'auto',
      'TUseRemedy()',
      'TFleeMelee(type="any",subtype="emitting_damage",time=0.88)',
      'TTumbleAway("athletic dodge",situation=["lowerhealthpct 35","nearenemy"],subtype="strongerthan or not alone",objectdist=400,time=3)',
      "TMelee('fair play',time=2.79)",
      "TMelee('terrific punch',subtype='highermass 190',time=1.8)",
      "TMelee('terrific kick',subtype='lowermass 190',time=1.79)",
      'TThrow(pickup_time=15,throw_time=15,mindist=250,subtype="flying",objdist=400)',
      "TMelee('terrific melee',time=1.36)",
      'TMoveTo(mindist="medium",subtype=["flying","not emitting_damage"],time=0.88)',
      'TMoveTo(mindist="melee",subtype=["not flying","not emitting_damage"],time=0.88)',
   ],
   ['subtype',
       'warrior',
       'hero',
   ],
]
/quote]

BentonGrey

More great stuff, Ok!

Silver Surfer: Interesting, I missed the overlapping PD.  That does change things a bit.  It may not be how I would do it, but it is intriguing and seems like a fun way to balance him!  You're really giving me a lot of great alternative perspectives on these characters, man!

Psycho Pirate: Fascinating character design!  The emotion leeching attributes are a stroke of genius.  Great work!  Mad is a reasonable choice for him.  In terms of powers, he looks quite good, but I MIGHT switch his area rally for an area hypnotize.  Nice choice of FX!  I haven't read many Pirate stories, but can he absorb mental attacks?  You've definitely given me some things to think about with this guy.

The Blob: Pretty good build, though I'd probably lower his Inv.  With PR, he's effectively got 20 points, which seems too high to me.  That's what my Superman has.  Of course, our scales may just be different.  Speed Phaser is an interesting choice.  I guess it makes some sense, but I don't think Blob is particularly resistant to being held, is he?  Good power choices.  Like yours, mine is about knockback and bogging foes down, rather than straight damage dealing.

Mr. Terrific: I had a hard time with my build for him, as I wanted him to be interesting, despite the fact that he's just an athletic guy.  Interesting to give him Tracking.  It makes a certain amount of sense.  The same is true of Cybernetic Brain.  It fits, but I prefer to use Disciplined for purely thematic reasons.  I like giving characters like him Danger Sense for the extra survivability, even though it isn't technically accurate.  Interestingly, apparently I didn't do that for him.  My build has Grim Resolve, Heroic, Shake It Off, Wall Climbing, and Nimble.  I may have to revisit some of those.

I understand why you gave him strength of 4.  It makes a real difference in damage and knockback, but I generally avoid that for non-superpowered characters.  His powers look pretty good.  I'd probably have him use his stunning punch on strong enemies, but that's very much just a question of taste.  I also gave mine a Judo Throw, with a state swap for a throw attack.  When it works (ha), it gives him a nice option for getting distance and maybe damage.  I also gave him a Power Null direct attack called "Flawless Tactics" to indicate his ability to outwit foes.  I've just added a tumble to my version, and I like the idea of a specifically stunning punch (something that is part of my new design philosophy but I hadn't arrived at when I made my Mr. Terrific years ago).

Keep it up, man!
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/

oktokels

Quote from: BentonGrey on July 31, 2019, 04:42:46 AMI haven't read many Pirate stories, but can he absorb mental attacks?  You've definitely given me some things to think about with this guy.

Not really lol, but i thought he may absorb attacks that attempt to panic, confuse or enrage him.

Quote from: BentonGrey on July 31, 2019, 04:42:46 AMThe Blob: Pretty good build, though I'd probably lower his Inv.  With PR, he's effectively got 20 points, which seems too high to me.  That's what my Superman has.  Of course, our scales may just be different.  Speed Phaser is an interesting choice.  I guess it makes some sense, but I don't think Blob is particularly resistant to being held, is he?

:o I didnt know that PR had 20 points already, probably got to think about this one. My superman has inv 10, same as Thor. About the resistance to being held, i though he could inflate himself to break any restraint, but that may be just my imagination lol.

p.s. Updated Doctor Fate's hero file: add screenshots and volcanic attribute, since fate's cloak is fireproof. Right now struggling with the ai to get a proper use of group teleporter.  :banghead:

oktokels

Update: Dr. Fate Hero and Ai file. Made the melee attack a mental dmg instead of an energy attack. Added the "group teleporter" power to the AI file and changed some little details.

BentonGrey

Psycho Pirate: That makes a certain amount of sense.

Blob: Well, PR divides damage in half, which means that Inv. is basically doubled.  So, if you give him 10, he effectively has 20, because damage is halved coming in BEFORE the Inv. is applied.  As for the 'flexing' out of bonds or the like, I suppose he could do that, but if you're using default FFX settings, that could already be covered by his strength vs. stasis.  There's nothing wrong with that idea, though.  :)
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/

oktokels

I am not Ultron. I am not J.A.R.V.I.S. I am...I am.

Hero File: VISION
Spoiler

Quote from: MARVEL DatabaseVision is an artificial intelligence, a "synthezoid" created by the villain Ultron and an Avenger who possesses the power to alter his density at will. Having gained a modicum of humanity, Vision is always afraid he may one day lose touch with it. The original Vision is a Synthezoid built by Ultron and Phineas T. Horton using parts of the original Human Torch, and later rebuilt. Moved by the Avengers's plight, the Vision betrayed his programming and helped the mighty mortals defeat his calculating creator. Vision also may refer to a Synthezoid built using the Iron Lad Armor with the programming of the original Vision, and could also refer to Aarkus the "Keeper of Laws" on Smokeworld. Aarkus was created by Carl Burgos and Paul Gustavson, first appearing in Marvel Mystery Comics #13 (1940). Vision was created re-envisioning the concept by Roy Thomas and John Buscema, first appearing in Avengers #57. (1968)

MESH:     vision_mcu_DM
SKIN:    white_coc
MATERIAL:        Flesh
WEIGHT (lbs):        220
AI:           CGenericHero
VOICE:   MICROWAVE [MW]

STATS

Strength: 6    Extremely Strong
Agility: 4    Agile
Endurance: 4    Hardy
Energy:4    Powerful

ATTRIBUTES

This build of The Vision is a mix between his comics version and the MCU version. He doesn't have the mind gem, so his powers come from a solar jewel in his forehead that absorbs energy from the sun. For Vision's density shifting powers, i choosed mass control over density control, because  with this attribute Vision will densify himself when near enemies and decrease his density when far.

a)Levitate:    When at a minimum mass, the Vision can fly through the air weightlessly. For Vision i picked Levitate over Flier.
b)Vision(combo):     Composed of:

- Enhanced senses:  The Vision has audio sensitivity and optical scanners.

- Immortal: Theoretically, Vision is immortal. His life-functions, if left unimpaired, should operate without system failure for several thousand years.

- Mass control : Vision can increase or decrease his own density, weight, and mass at will, allowing him to increase the durability of his physical form or make himself completely weightless. Increased density means higher strength, greater resistance to knockback and lower speed. The characters hit points also triple, effectively making them take 1/3 less damage than normal.Reduced density menas greater speed and agility, with lowered strenght and hit points, and the character is much easier to knock back.

- Metal eater: The Vision can regenerate himself when at full energy. Control Center Setup: TargetType: isAtFullEnergy, Effect: draw health, Radius: 10. 

- Speed phaser: The Vision can become a weightless, transparent, intagible wraith, unable to be touched by solid matter.

- Solar powered: The solar jewel on the Vision's brow absorbs solar energy. Characters with this attribute recover energy more quickly than normal in well lit levels, and more slowly in darker levels. Bonus Type: bonusEnergy.

c)Cybernetic Brain :    The Vision's brain functions like a computer, hence he has great intellect and tactical analysis.
a)Phasing:    Vision gets a permanent Pass Thru Defense against all physical attacks, Levitate (Buoyancy at 1/2 Speed), and a Disrupt Electronics command on electronic objects and characters, which causes damage and Stun. The M25AI for this attribute, only makes use of the Disrupt Electronics, to simulate Vision's ability to interface with robots and machines.

POWERS

Vision can densify himself to increase his strength and block some physical damage. Also, he can phase himself to disrupt enemies and barriers, and phase through some ranged attacks. He has solar beams, as means to attack from ranged distance.

a) Density Punch (Melee):
A high density punch with high knockback.

Energy Point Cost:   None
             Stun:                        None
             Knockback:               High
             Swiftness:                Normal
             Attached FX Name:    supercollider_massivepunch

b) Intangibility (Special):
Vision phases his body to move without harm.
[M25 AI NOTES: Vision will use this power when hurt]

Special Type:            Displace Image     
             Animation Name:      area_3                       
             Attached FX Name:    libertylad_tumble

b) Disrupt Enemy (Melee):
A low density punch that will phase through enemies. A "Mental Damage" FFX state swap.

DamageType:          Stasis
             Magnitude:              High
             Stun:                        Very High
             Animation Name:      melee_7                       
             Attached FX Name:    energy_knife

c) Density Stomp (Melee):
Vision jumps, densify himself and stomps the ground in front of him, dealing damage in a 180° arc.
[M25 AI NOTES: Vision will only use this attack against 'not alone' enemies]

Swiftness:                 Normal
             Arc:                           180°
             Animation Name:      melee_13 [New keyframe]
             Attached FX Name:    mechanical_smash

d) Disrupt Barrier (Ranged - Projectile):
Vision will disrupt any active defense of a single enemy.
[M25 AI NOTES: Vision will only use this attack on an enemy who is shielded.]

DamageType:          Remove Defence
             Knockback:                None
             Velocity:                    Normal
             Radius:                     No Arc
             Range:                     Short
             Accuracy:            Very High
             Animation Name:      flying_melee                 
             Attached FX Name:    flying_melee_energy [New FX]

e) Solar beam (Ranged - Beam):
A Very High dmg energy beam. Cost 1 EP.

DamageType:          Energy
                Magnitude:             Very High
                Energy Point Cost: Low
                Stun:                      None
                Knockback:             Medium
                Velocity:                  Very Fast
                Range:                    Long
                Accuracy:                Medium
                Animation Name:      ranged_2                     
                Attached FX Name:    energy_beam_h
   Power Flags:    Penetrating

g) Phase Travel (Special):
Vision phases and travels underground to get close to enemies. Cost 1 EP.
[M25 AI NOTES: Vision will use this power when not flying, not hurt and not alone]

Special Type:            Tunnel Travel
             Animation Name:      burrow_start
             Attached FX Name:    libertylad_tumble

i) Dense  Body (Passive Defense):
Vision can block 50% of melee damage by densifying his body.

Success Rating:       Frequent
             Animation Name:      None
             Attached FX Name:    sky_king_bulletproof         
             Damage Blocked:         Crushing
                                                 Piercing
            Energy
            Fire
            Cold
            Acid
             Attacks Blocked:        Melee

i) Phase Body (Passive Defense):
Vision can phase through 50% of ranged damage.

Block Type:            Pass through
             Success Rating:      Frequent
             Animation Name:      active_defence_3             
             Attached FX Name:   None                                 
             Damage Blocked: Crushing
                                              Piercing
                                              Energy
                                              Cold
                                              Fire
         Acid
             Attacks Blocked:     Ranged

M25 AI File: VISION

Spoiler
['mvh vision',
   ["target enemy",
      'weakness_energy',
      'active_defense',
      'alone',
      'villain',
      'tank',
   ],
   ["timer", 'auto',
      'TUseRemedy()',
      "TRanged('disrupt barrier',subtype='active_defense',time=3.59)",
      'TFleeMelee(mindist="long",situation="hurt",movetype="fly",priority=100)',
      "TDisplaceImage('intangibility',situation='hurt',priority=100,time=2.07)",
      "TRanged('solar beam',situation='not hurt',time=2.36)",
      'TMassControl()',
      'TLand(situation="not hurt")',
      "TPhaseDisrupt(subtype='robot or computer or hitech')",
      "TMeleeArea('density stomp',subtype='not alone',time=2.39)",
      "TMelee('disrupt enemy',time=0.8)",
      "TTunnelTravel('phase travel',situation=['not hurt','not flying','not alone'],time=10)",
      "TDisplaceImage('intangibility',situation='hurt',time=2.07)",
      "TMelee('dense punch',time=1.4)",
      'TMoveTo(mindist=\'ranged_min\',time=0.88,subtype=["not emitting_damage","flying"])',
      'TMoveTo(mindist="melee",subtype=["not emitting_damage","not flying"],time=0.88)',
   ],
   ['subtype',
      'blaster',
      'hero',
   ],
]

Skin Pack: VISION

https://www.mediafire.com/file/c85qn5gnnxoczn3/VISION.rar/file

Contains:
Spoiler

oktokels

Here's the OG Mercenary !!  :verf :verf

Hero File: DEATHSTROKE
Spoiler

Quote from: DC DatabaseDeathstroke is the world's greatest assassin/mercenary and an enemy of the Teen Titans and the Justice League. Originally a soldier in the U.S. Army, he was part of an experimental super-soldier project where he gained enhanced strength, agility and intelligence. Traditionally his actions have been limited by a strong personal code of honor, although his motives became more villainous following the death of his wife Adeline Kane. He has been a member of Checkmate, H.I.V.E., the Injustice League, the Secret Society of Super-Villains, the Suicide Squad, the Titans and Titans East. Deathstroke was created by Marv Wolfman and George Pérez, first appearing in New Teen Titans #2. (1980)

MESH:   deathstroke_GREN
SKIN:    shrike
WEIGHT (lbs):   190
AI:   CGenericHero
VOICE:   PINSTRIPE [PS]

STATS

Speed: 5    Very Fast

ATTRIBUTES

Deathstroke's attributes shows his toughness in all fronts, defense and attack. Deathstroke is kind of an evil captain america, he has proficiency with all martial arts and weapons.

a)Deathstroke (combo):   Composed of:
- Fearless: Thanks to his strong will, Deathstroke is immune to fear.
- Escapologist: Deathstroke has a escapologist talent.
- Iron guts: Deathstroke's body neutralizes all detrimental contaminats making him immune to all poisons, radiations and mind control.
- Enhanced senses: All of Deathstroke's senses have been augmented to heightened levels of function.
- Disciplined: Deathstroke has a disciplined mind.
- Tracking: Deathstroke has a detective talent.
- Immortal: Deathstroke's regenerative capabilities make him virtually immortal.
- Lesser regeneration: He can regenerate damage or destroyed bodily tissues with far greater speed and efficiency than an ordinary human.
- Coordinator: Deathstroke has a leadership talent.
- Body armor 05: Deathstroke has 5 points of armor.
- Wrestler: Deathstroke has a wrestling talent.
b)Danger Sense:     The right eye he lost has been restored with an artifical eye which gives him infrared vision. Deathstroke is immune to blind.
c)Cybernetic Brain:    Deathstroke is a master tactician and hyperintelligence. Bonus to mental defenses and accuracy.
d)Wall Climbing:   Deathstroke can climb walls.

POWERS

Deathstroke's build goes as a hunter-warrior type, where he goes melee damage when he is high on hp, and when lower retreats to back line to shoot with his weapons. He will try to blind his enemies before he attacks them.

a) Sword Stab (Melee):
Deathstroke slashes his enemies with his sword.

DamageType:          Piercing
             Magnitude:             High
             Swiftness:                Very Fast
             Animation Name:      melee_sw_stab                 
             Attached FX Name:    icequeen_slash

b) Staff Combo (Melee):
Staff melee attack.
[M25 AI NOTES: Used only on blinded or weak foes]

Knockback:               Low
             Animation Name:      melee_staff                   
             Attached FX Name:    minuteman_patriotswing

d) Pistol Shots (Ranged - Projectile):
Deathstroke shoots his gun 3 times.
[M25-AI NOTES: Used only when 50% or lower health.]

Velocity:                   Fast
             Radius:                    No Arc
             Range:                     Long
             Accuracy:                 High
             Animation Name:      ranged_gun                   
             Attached FX Name:    blackjack_pistolshots

e) Flash Bomb (Ranged - Explosive Projectile):
Deathstroke blinds his enemies with a flash bomb.

DamageType:          Blind
             Stun:                        High
             Velocity:                    Slow
             Radius:                     90 Degrees
             Range:                      Long
             Accuracy:                  High
             Animation Name:      ranged_grenade               
             Attached FX Name:    libertylad_stungrenade       
             Power Flags:         Grenade

f) Grenade Bomb (Ranged - Explosive Projectile):
Deathstroke throws a exploding grenade.
[M25-AI NOTES: Used only on group of blinded or weak enemies.]

Knockback:               Medium
             Velocity:                    Slow
             Accuracy:                   High
             Animation Name:      ranged_grenade               
             Attached FX Name:    nazi_soldier_grenade         

g) Energy Staff (Ranged - Beam):
Deathstroke uses his staff to fire an energy beam.
[M25 AI NOTES: Used only on enemies that are resistant to piercing or are weak to energy attacks.]

DamageType:            Energy
             Magnitude:               Very High
             Velocity:                    Very Fast
             Animation Name:      ranged_staff_2               
             Attached FX Name:    ds_staffblast

h) Smoke  Bomb (Special):
Deathstroke can go into stealth mode with no EP cost.
[M25 AI NOTES: Used only when lowerhealthpct 50 and near an enemy]

Special Type:            Cloak of Shadows   
             Animation Name:      special                       
             Attached FX Name:    bluedarkmen_cloak

i) Staff Block(Passive Defense):
Deathstroke can block 25% of damage with his staff.

Block Type:              Deflect
             Animation Name:      active_defence               
             Damage Blocked:      Crushing
                                              Piercing
                                              Energy
             Attacks Blocked:     Melee
                                           Ranged

i) Fire  Retardant (Passive Defense):
Deathstroke armor is fireproof and can block 50% of fire attacks.

Attached FX Name:    minuteman_vigilanceblock     
             Damage Blocked:      Fire
             Defense Flags:       Always Active
             Attacks Blocked:          Melee
                                                 Ranged
                                                 Area
                                                 Direct

M25 AI File: DEATHSTROKE

Spoiler
Quote['dcv deathstroke',
   ["target enemy",
       'blind',
       'weak',
       'hero',
      'leader',
      'blaster',
   ],
   ["timer", 'auto',
      'TUseRemedy()',
      "TFleeMelee(mindist='long',situation='cloaked')",
      "TRanged('pistol shots',situation='lowerhealthpct 50',time=2.52)",
      "TRangedExplosive('grenade bomb',subtype=['not alone','blind or weak'],time=2.08)",
      "TRanged('energy staff',subtype='resistant_piercing or weakness_energy',time=2.08)",
      "TCloak('smoke bomb',situation='lowerhealthpct 50',maxdist='melee',subtype='normal',time=0.96)",
      "TMelee('staff combo',subtype='blind or weak',time=2.8)",
      "TMelee('sword stab',time=1.27)",
      "TRangedExplosive('flash bomb',subtype='not blind',time=2.08)",
      'TMoveTo(mindist="melee",subtype=["blind","not flying"],time=0.88)',
      'TMoveTo(mindist="long",subtype="not blind or flying",time=0.88)',
   ],
   ['subtype',
       'leader',
      'hunter',
      'villain',
      'metal',
   ],
]

Skin Pack: DEATHSTROKE
  https://www.mediafire.com/file/c6b7kd9r50rjo9t/deathstroke.rar/file

Contains:
Spoiler

- Batman Arkham Origins A
- Batman Arkham Origins B
- DC Legends
- DC Universe Online
- Flashpoint
- Judas Contract
- Red Son

oktokels

Now you face.....DOOM !!  :verf :verf

Hero File: DOCTOR DOOM 
Spoiler

Quote from: Marvel DatabaseThe Latverian Monarch known to many as Doctor Doom was born a brilliant person named Victor von Doom. In a deal with the devil, his mother sacrificed her soul in return for her son to be a ruler. He spent much of his life studying both dark magic and science, only to have his plans continually foiled by meddling superheroes. As monarch of Latveria, Doom's rule is dealt with a heavy hand. Between his time platform (the first known time machine on Earth) and his doombots (robotic replicas of himself with artificial intelligence), Doom is a brilliant inventor and scientist. While at the same time, he is one of the most powerful sorcerers in existence, making him easily amongst the most dangerous villains on Earth. Doctor Doom was created by Stan Lee and Jack Kirby, first appearance in Fantastic Four #5 (July, 1962)

MESH:   doctor_doom_GREN
SKIN:    standard
MATERIAL:        Metal
WEIGHT (lbs):   240
AI:   CZeroCost
VOICE:   EVIL MINUTEMAN

STATS

Agility: 4    Agile

ATTRIBUTES

Doctor Doom's attributes are all about the powers of his armor and brains. His armor gives him defense [body armor and spiny] and absorbs cosmic energy [solar powered]. Plus, on the magic side, he has earth control and level headed. One of the main attributes of Dr. Doom's set is that he starts the battle with a random number of doom bots [private army 3]. This doombots could be Doom bot 1 [melee, auto explode], Doom bot 2 [blaster: ranged energy attacks, laser beam, electric ranged explosive] and Doom bot 3 [support: force shields, remove defence, heal allies, static cage]. Doom will mostly stay in the back line watching as his doom bots do all the dirty fightning.

a)Dr. Doom (combo):   Composed of:
- body armor 10: Doom has 10 points of armor.
- enhanced senses: optical scanners and parabolic ear amplifiers fitted inside the helmet.
- coordinator: Doom has a leadership talent.
- level headed: High psyche bonus.
- spiny: The outer surface of the armor can generate a massive electric shock on command.
- earth control: molecular expander, each of doom's gauntlet contains specially treated microscopic particles that, upon contact with the air, instantly expland into the size of boulders.
- solar powered: A thermo-energizer allows the armor to absorb and store solar and heat energy, and use it to power the amor's other systems.
- private army 3: His most frequently used robots are his "doombots", exact mechanical replicas of himself.
- iron guts: Doom's armor provides a complete nuclear, chemical and biological environment by filtering air.
b)Flier:     Doom's armor allows him to fly.
c)Cybernetic Brain:    Doom is a genius and a master planner. +1 to mental defenses and accuracy.
d)Danger Sense:   Doom's armor has infrared vision and is immune to blind.

POWERS

Doom's build, goes into the blaster role, but also takes a lot from the mage role, given Doom's sorcery background. Think of it as a mixture between ironman and doctor strange. His main form of attack comes from the combo made between ffx_weaken and his energy blasts. Doom will try to aplly the ffx_weaken state, and then blast his enemies with his gauntlets. He also has 2 active shields, one for physical and energy attacks and the other for mystical and mental attacks.

a) Electric gauntlet (Melee):
A basic electric melee attack.
[M25 AI Notes: Doom will only use this power on targets that are not resistant to electrical attacks.]

DamageType:          Electrical
             Magnitude:               High
             Stun:                         High
             Attached FX Name:    electric_arc_green

Eldritch bolt (Ranged - Explosive Projectile):
Doom will use black magic to summon a hell fire bolt,  that does mental damage swap and blind enemies around the area.
[M25 AI NOTES: Used only on enemies that are ffx_weakened or weak  and resistant to energy but not resistant to mystical attacks.]
             Velocity:                    Fast
             Animation Name:      ranged_8                     
             Attached FX Name:    aff_fireball_green           
             Power Flags:         Homing

c) Plasma beam (Ranged - Beam):
Doom's main attack is a plasma beam that fires from the gauntlets of his armor.
[M25 AI NOTES: Used only on enemies that are ffx_weakened or weak and not resistant to energy attacks.]

Velocity:                   Very Fast
             Animation Name:      ranged_6                     
             Attached FX Name:    yl_beam_2

d) Steal Essence (Ranged - Beam):
Doom will use a spell to drain the life energy of his enemies, when he has taken some damage. A life drain state swap.
[M25-AI NOTES: Used only when hurt, and on enemies that have higher health and not resistant to mystical attacks.]

DamageType:          Hex
             Knockback:              None
             Velocity:                   Normal
             Animation Name:      ranged_5                     
             Attached FX Name:    direct_possession             
             Power Flags:         Penetrating

e) Neuro Neutralizer (Ranged - Beam):
One of doom's main attacks, he will shot a blast from his gun that will apply  ffx_weaken [state swap] to enemies.

DamageType:          Power Null
             Velocity:                    Very Fast
             Range:                      Medium
             Animation Name:      ranged_gun                   
             Attached FX Name:    electric_beam_green

f) Photon Array (Area):
A basic energy area attack.

Knockback:                High
             Level:                         3
             Animation Name:      area_5                       
             Attached FX Name:    aff_boom_green

g) Teleport Self (Special):
Doom will teleport himself to a long range object when he is in trouble.
[M25 AI NOTES: Used only when 50% hp or lower and near a enemy who is stronger .]

Special Type:             Teleport Self       
             Animation Name:      ranged_9                     
             Attached FX Name:    teleport_syn

h) Doom Armor (Passive Defense):
Doom's armor can block 50% of attacks.

Animation Name:                                   
             Damage Blocked: Acid     
         Radiation
                                               Crushing
                                               Piercing
                                               Energy
                                               Electrical
                                               Cold
                                              Fire
                                            Ranged
                                            Area
                                            Direct

i) Molecular Field(Active Defense):
An active defense for physical and energy attacks.
[M25 AI NOTES: Used only when 50% hp or lower and near a enemy who is stronger or not alone.]

Block Type:               Normal
         EP cost:                  Low       
             Duration:                  Long
             Animation Name:      Area_4
             Attached FX Name:    shocker_defense_shell         
                                             Piercing
                                             Energy
         Electrical
         Fire
                 Cold
                                                     Acid
                                                     Radiation
                                                 Ranged
                                                 Area
                                                 Direct

i) Mystical Shield (Active defense):
Doom has a mystical shield for reflecting mental and mystical attacks.
[M25 AI NOTES: Used only when near anenemy who uses mental or mystical attacks.]

Block Type:          Reflect
             EP Cost:             Low
              Duration:          Long
             Level:                    3
             Attached FX Name:    mg_syn_defense     
             Damage Blocked:         Mental
                                                    Mystical
             Attacks Blocked:           Melee
                                                 Ranged
                                                 Area
                                                 Direct

M25 AI File: DOCTOR DOOM 

Spoiler
Quote['mv doctor doom',
   ["target enemy",
       'ffx_weakened',
       'weak',
      'leader',
      'hero',
      'tank',
   ],
   ["timer", 'auto',
      'TUseRemedy()',
      'TFleeMelee(type="any",movetype="fly",subtype="emitting_damage",time=0.88)',
      "TTeleportAway('teleport self',situation='lowerhealthpct 50',mindist='melee',subtype=['normal','strongerthan or not alone'],objectdist='long',time=2.0)",
      "TArea('photon array',situation=['alone','swarmed','not flying'],time=2.19)",
      'TMoveTo(mindist="medium",subtype="ffx_weakened or weak",time=0.88)',
      "TRanged('eldritch bolt',subtype=['ffx_weakened or weak','not resistant_mystical','resistant_energy'],time=1.4)",
      "TRanged('plasma beam',subtype=['not resistant_energy','ffx_weakened or weak'],time=2.4)",
      "TActiveDefense('molecular field',situation='lowerhealthpct 50',subtype='strongerthan or not alone',time=1.8)",
      "TActiveDefense('mystical shield',subtype='direct_mental or direct_mystical',time=2.19)",
      "TRanged('steal essence',situation='hurt',subtype=['higherhealththan','not resistant_mystical'],time=2.0)",
      "TMelee('electric gauntlet',subtype='not resistant_electrical',time=1.2)",
      'TTK()',
      'TEarthWall(situation=["lowerhealthpct 50","alone 300"],subtype=["not flying","strongerthan or not alone"])',
      "TRanged('neuro neutralizer',subtype='not ffx_weakened',time=1.8)",
      'TMoveTo(mindist=\'long\' ,movetype="move",subtype="not emitting_damage",time=0.88)',
   ],
   ['energy reserve',
      'low',
   ],
   ['subtype',
      'blaster',
      'villain',
      'leader',
   ],
]

Skin Pack: DOCTOR DOOM 

https://www.mediafire.com/file/by29k6xzl390m5w/drdoom.rar/file

Contains:
Spoiler

- Future Fight
- God emperor
- 2099 [Courtnall 6 skin adapted to doctor_doom_GREN]

oktokels

Gone, gone, the form of man! Arise the demon ETRIGAN!

Hero File: ETRIGAN, THE DEMON
Spoiler

Quote from: DC DatabaseEtrigan is a demon of Hell bonded to a man named Jason Blood, who usually acts on the side of good despite his violent tendencies. They were bonded together in Camelot by the wizard Merlin as a punishment, imprisoning Etrigan and making Blood effectively immortal. Despite sharing the same body, they are usually at odds with each other and Blood retains a lot of guilt based on Etrigan's demonic actions. Etrigan's most distinctive trait is his skill at speaking in rhyme, a symbol of his social status in Hell's aristocracy. He is the leader of the Demon Knights and has been involved with the Justice League. The Demon was created by Jack Kirby, first appearing in Demon #1. (1972)

MESH:   etrigan_Gren
SKIN:    dcu_online
WEIGHT (lbs):   260
VOICE:   DARK SHAMAN [DS]

STATS

Strength: 7    Extraordinarily Strong
Endurance: 7    Extraordinarily Hardy

ATTRIBUTES

Etrigan's build takes on the role of a tank-mage. Etrigan is very strong and resilient, but not as much as other tanky characters, so he counterbalance this with his spells. Etrigan has a high command of magic. He has natural mystical abilites due to his demonic physiology, as well as magical instruction from Belial and empowerment from Merlin.

a)Etrigan (combo):   Composed of:
- Immortal: Etrigan doesn't age and cannot die.
- Fearless: Etrigan, as a demon, is immune to fear. Etrigan's appearence and reputation strikes fear even amongst demons.
- Cosmic awareness: Etrigan has a sixth sense, an ability to sense evil or the supernatural even in other dimensions.
- Enhanced senses: Etrigan has an acute sense of smell and coul hear high pitched sounds humans couldn't.
- Lesser regeneration: Etrigan has accelerated healing.
- Disciplined: High psyche bonus.
- Extra dimensional: Etrigan is susceptible to magic greater than his and can be sent back to hell with an exile spell.
- Coordinator: Etrigan has railed and led entire armies in Hell on several occasions.
- Fire control: Etrigan can create flames.
- Earth control: Etrigan can control earth.
- Involuntary form: Etrigan is the second form of Jason Blood.
b)Claws:     Etrigan has claws that can rip through metal robots.
c)Jumper:    Etrigan can leap long distances.
d)Cold Blooded:    Etrigan is vulnerable to cold attacks.
d)Danger Sense:    Etrigan is immune to blind attacks.

POWERS

Etrigan's build, goes into the tank role, but also takes a lot from the mage role, given Etrigan's sorcery background. With his magic, Etrigan can control the elements of nature, specially fire.. He also can send enemies to other dimensions through time and space. Etrigan will try to apply blind to enemies, and then shoot an eldritch flame from his hands to finish them off. He also has 2 passive shields, one for absorbing fire and the other absorbs physical and energy damage.

a) Demon Slash (Melee):
A basic crushing melee attack.

Swiftness:               Normal
             Animation Name:      melee_4                       
             Attached FX Name:   claws_sabre

b) Fire claw (Melee):
Etrigan heats his body and attacks.
[M25 AI NOTES: Used only on enemies that are not resistant to fire.]

DamageType:          Heat
             Energy Point Cost:  Low
             Animation Name:      melee_3                       
             Attached FX Name:    eldiablo_flamingfist

c) Flame Spit (Ranged - Projectile):
Etrigan shoots a fire grenade from its mouth.
[M25 AI NOTES: Used only on enemies that are not alone and not resistant to fire.]

Velocity:                   Slow
             Radius:                    Small
             Accuracy:                  Medium
              Flags: Grenade
             Animation Name:      ranged_3                     
             Attached FX Name:    fire_inferno
c) Eldritch Flame (Ranged - Projectile):
A heat bolt.
[M25 AI NOTES: Used only on enemies that are blind or weak.]

Magnitude:              Very High
             Energy Point Cost:   Medium
             Knockback:              High
             Range:                     Medium
             Attached FX Name:    fire_inferno

d) Hellfire Blast (Ranged - Beam):
Etrigan summon the flames from hell, that burn the soul of his targets. A mental damage state swap.
[M25 AI NOTES: Used only on enemies that are resistant to fire and not_mindless.]

DamageType:          Hex
             Energy Point Cost: Medium
             Stun:                      None
             Knockback:             None
             Velocity:                  Slow
             Range:                    Short
             Animation Name:      ranged_4                     
             Attached FX Name:    flamegun_head                 

e) Wind Cloak (Ranged - Cone):
Etrigan summon a strong gust of wind from his cloak.
[M25AI NOTES: Used only on enemies that are flying.]

Magnitude:              Low
             Knockback:               Extreme
             Angle:                       Medium
             Animation Name:      area                         
             Attached FX Name:    storm_wind_cone_center

f) Blind Ray (Area):
A blind area attack with extreme knockback.
[M25 AI NOTES: Used only on enemies that are not alone.]

Radius:                      90 Degrees
             Attached FX Name:    fire_detonate

i) From Hell (Passive Defense):
Etrigan can absorb 95% of fire damage.             

Block Type:          Absorb
             Success Rating:      Almost Always
             Animation Name:                                   
             Attached FX Name:    fire_shield_passive           
             Damage Blocked:      Fire
                                            Ranged
                                            Area
                                            Direct

i) Demonic Nature (Passive Defense):
Etrigan, as a demon, enjoys pain in all its forms and can absorb 50% of damage

Block Type:             Absorb
             Animation Name:                                   
             Damage Blocked:      Mental
                                              Acid
                                              Crushing
                                              Piercing
                                              Electrical
             Attacks Blocked:       Melee
                                             Ranged
                                              Area
                                              Direct

M25 AI File: ETRIGAN, THE DEMON

Spoiler
Quote['dc etrigan',
   ["target enemy",
      'weakness_fire',
      'hexed',
      'blind',
      'flying',
      'warrior',
   ],
   ["timer", 'auto',
      'TUseRemedy()',
      'TFleeMelee(type="enemy",mindist="medium",subtype="flying or resistant_fire")',
      'TFleeMelee(type="enemy",maxdist="long",situation=["lowerenergy 100","lowerhealthpct 50"])',
      "TRanged('eldritch flame',subtype='blind or weakness_fire',time=3.2)",
      "TRanged('hellfire blast',subtype=['resistant_fire','not mindless'],time=2.08)",
      "TRangedCone('wind cloak',subtype='flying',time=2.91)",
      'TEarthSpike(subtype=["higherhealthpct 50","not alone","not weakerthan","not flying"])',
      'TFireWall(subtype=["mindless","not resistant_fire","not alone"])',
      'TTK(type="enemy",subtype="mindless or resistant_fire")',
      'TMoveTo(mindist="long",type="enemy",subtype=["not lowerenergy 100","not resistant_fire","not alone"])',
      "TRanged('flame spit',subtype=['not resistant_fire','not alone'],mindist='long',time=3.2)",
      'TMoveTo(mindist="short",type="enemy")',
      "TArea('blind ray',mindist=0,subtype=['not alone','not blind'],time=3.2)",
      "TMelee('fire claw',subtype='not resistant_fire',time=1.04)",
      "TMelee('demon slash',time=1.4)",
      'TMoveTo(mindist="short",type="enemy",subtype="resistant_crushing or resistant_fire")',
      'TMoveTo(mindist="melee",time=0.88)',
   ],
   ['energy reserve',
       'low',
   ],
   ['subtype',
      'tank',
      'demon',
   ],
]

Skin Pack: ETRIGAN, THE DEMON

https://www.mediafire.com/file/vwh4txjvcnse2gf/etrigan.rar/file

Contains:
Spoiler

- DC Universe Online
- Updated-skope [Adapted for etrigan_INK, creator unknown -help find- ]
- DC Legends

OrWolvie1

Awesome job! I love your take on these classic characters. Would love to see your interpretations of some of Marvel's Merry Mutants; the X-Men or perhaps A few other villains; Count Nefaria, Bastion, Magneto, Mr. Sinister, Or Dc's Doomsday, Sinestro,  Barry Allen, Green Arrow. The list goes on and on...  :thumbup:

oktokels

Quote from: OrWolvie1 on August 05, 2019, 04:17:41 AM
Awesome job! I love your take on these classic characters. Would love to see your interpretations of some of Marvel's Merry Mutants; the X-Men or perhaps A few other villains; Count Nefaria, Bastion, Magneto, Mr. Sinister, Or Dc's Doomsday, Sinestro,  Barry Allen, Green Arrow. The list goes on and on...  :thumbup:

Sure ! :thumbup: I have some of those characters done...the idea is to post 1 marvel char and 1 dc char alternately, so next is a marvel character. I could post: wolverine, spiderman or cap america. Which one should i choose????  :doh:

oktokels

He's the BEST at what HE does !!! And what HE does isn't very nice...  :doh:

Hero File: WOLVERINE
Spoiler

Quote from: Marvel DatabaseWith a past shrouded in mystery, Wolverine's memories are full of government secrets, traumatic events, and death. Remembering only escaping Weapon X and later joining Alpha Flight, the man known as Logan was approached with a chance to change the world, by Professor Charles Xavier. After joining Professor X's X-Men, Wolverine has been using his mutant powers, to heal at an accelerated rate, enhanced physical condition, animal-like instincts, and razor sharp bone claws that protrude from between his knuckles laced with the indestructible metal Adamantium, to fight for the peaceful coexistence of mutants and humans most of his life.

Wolverine was created by Len Wein, John Romita and Herb Trimpe, first cameo appearence in Incredible Hulk #180 (Oct 1974) and first full appearence in Incredible Hulk #181 (Nov 1974). Since then, Wolverine has been one of the most well-known and popular Marvel Comics characters rivalling Spider-Man and Hulk, throughout his entire publication history and even in other media.

MESH:   wolverine_ff_DM
WEIGHT (lbs):   220
VOICE:   PINSTRIPE [PS]

STATS

Strength: 3    Normal
Agility: 5    Very Agile
Energy:7    Extraordinarily Powerful

ATTRIBUTES

Wolverine fits in the warrior role, not so tanky, but tough enough to endure long battles. Wolverine has proficiency with all martial arts and weapons and with his regenerative factor [lesser regeneration+fast healing] he makes an incredible opponent. He has the x-men bonus attribute composed of body armor 05 [x-men uniform] and disciplined [x-men training].

a) Hot Tempered:   Wolverine can attack with a critical hit bonus chance.
b) Claws:     Wolverine has adamantium claws.
c) Wolverine (combo):    Composed of:
- invulnerable 2: Thanks to his adamantium skeleton, Wolverine has 2 points of body armor.
- enhanced senses: Wolverine's super-human senses are a combination of a separate mutant ability and his Healing Factor since his sense organs atrophy at a much slower rate than normal humans. His most improved senses are sight, hearing and smell.
- tracking: Wolverine has a detective talent and due to his superhuman sense, Wolverine is considered to be one of the world's most skilled trackers.
- iron guts: Wolverine's natural healing also affords him virtual immunity to poisons, viruses, diseases, and most drugs. 
- immortal:  By his regenerative healing factor, Wolverine is very difficult to kill.
- lesser regeneration+fast healing: Wolverine's body naturally regenerates most (if not all) damaged or destroyed tissue and organs at a rate which exceeds that of any normal human.
- body armor 05: x-men bonus.
- disciplined: x-men bonus.
- wrestler: Wolverine has a wrestling talent.
d)Solid skeleton:    Wolverine's entire skeleton, including his bone claws, were laced with the rare, artificial, and virtually indestructible metal alloy known as Adamantium - or True Adamantium.
d)Danger sense:    Wolverine is immune to blind.

POWERS

Wolverine's build is straight to the point, doing a lot of damage. His main combo is composed of decrease speed + weapon x [4 hits melee, low ep]. He has the blind justice power in case he ends up all alone in the fight, he can go full berserk mode.  Also he can block some damage with his claws.

a) Double Gouge (Melee):
Wolverine attacks 2 times with his claws, at no ep cost.
Note that his piercing damage doesnt go beyond high, because this version of wolverine [x-men version] doesn't try to kill, only to hurt, that explains the bonus to stun and knockback.

Stun:                       Low
             Swiftness:               Very Fast
             Arc:                         No Arc
             Animation Name:      melee_2                       
             Attached FX Name:    claws

b) Crippling Slash (Melee):
Wolverine main debuff, he will try to slash a limb to decrease the speed of his targets.

DamageType:          Decrease
             Stun:                        Low
             Animation Name:      melee_shove                   

c) Triple Slash (Melee):
Wolverine slashes three times at medium ep cost.

Arc:                            No Arc
             Animation Name:      melee_3                       

d) Weapon X (Melee):
Wolverine slashes multiple times, at low ep cost and doing very high piercing damage.
[M25AI NOTES: Wolverine will only use this power on speed_decreased targets.]

Animation Name:      melee_6                       

e) Berserker Rage (Special):
Wolverine will go into berserk mode, increasing his damage, but lowering his accuracy.
[M25AI NOTES: Used only when 50% or lower health and no friends around in a long range radius.]

Special Type:        Blind Justice       
             Energy Point Cost:   
             Animation Name:      area                         
             Attached FX Name:    wraith_manta_teleportation

f) Adamantium Claws (Passive Defense):
Wolverine can block 25% of damage with his claws.

Block Type:             Deflect
                                              Piercing
                                              Energy
             Attacks Blocked:       Melee
                                             Ranged

M25 AI File: WOLVERINE

Spoiler
Quote['mvh wolverine',
   ["target enemy",
       'speed_decreased',
      'infiltrator',
      'villain',
      'mutant',
      'not flying',
   ],
   ["timer", 'auto',
      'TUseRemedy()',
      'TFleeMelee(type="any",subtype="emitting_damage",time=0.87)',
      "TEmpathy('berserker rage',situation=['lowerhealthpct 50','alone 300','not enraged'])",
      "TMelee('weapon x',subtype='speed_decreased',time=2.27)",
      "TMelee('weapon x',situation='enraged',time=2.27)",
      "TMelee('crippling slash',subtype=['higherhealthpct 50','not speed_decreased'],time=1.08)",
      "TMelee('triple slash',time=2.08)",
      "TMelee('double gouge',time=2.23)",
      'TMoveTo(mindist="melee",subtype="not emitting_damage",time=0.87)',
   ],
   ['subtype',
      'warrior',
      'mutant',
      'hero',
      'metal',
   ],
]

Skin Pack: WOLVERINE
https://www.mediafire.com/file/1tkrwc8g0iifrto/wolverine.rar/file

Contains:
Spoiler

- Wolverine Age of Apocalypse
- Wolverine All-New
- Wolverine Blue/gold
- Wolverine Brood
- Wolverine Days of future past
- Wolverine Fang
- Wolverine Fear Itself
- Wolverine Hydra
- Wolverine Modern
- Wolverine Old man logan
- Wolverine Patch
- Wolverine Ronin
- Wolverine Weapon X
- Wolverine X-Force

oktokels

Here's this CAT for tonight !

Hero File: CATWOMAN
Spoiler

Quote from: DC DatabaseCatwoman is Selina Kyle, a morally ambiguous character who has been an anti-hero, acting as an adversary, a crime fighter and also a love interest for Batman. Years of training have made her stealthy and agile as a world-class criminal, and her mastery of the martial arts makes her a formidable physical opponent. She has been a member of the Birds of Prey, the Outsiders, the Gotham City Sirens, the Injustice League, the Justice League and the Secret Society of Super-Villains. Catwoman was created by Bill Finger and Bob Kane, first appearing in Batman #1. (1940) .

MESH:   catwoman_dc_legends_DM
WEIGHT (lbs):   150
VOICE:   DF [DEVIL FEMALE]

STATS

Agility: 7    Extraordinarily Agile
Energy:5    Very Powerful

ATTRIBUTES

Catwoman makes the perfect infiltrator, but she doesn't have many attributes. She has great mobility and a bonus in piercing damage. She has the thief talent, which gives her the escapologist attribute and stealth power. Sadly, escapologist doesn't seem to work very well in game.

a)Acrobatic:     Selina is a gifted and accomplished athlete, with incredible acrobatic prowess. Catwoman always lands on her feet.
b) Body Armor (02 points):     Catwoman's costume has 2 points of leather armor.
c) Claws:     Catwoman's gloves and boots contain special retractable claws which are formed of a strong steel which extend from and retract into her gloved fingertips and boots when she triggers pressure switches.
d) Wall Climbing:     Catwoman can climb walls.

POWERS

Catwoman's infiltrator role is heavilily dependant on debuffing enemies.  If an enemy is not blanked, speed_decreased or staticked, catwoman will not melee attack them. Most of the time catwoman will be cloaked, moving around, finding the right position to throw her weapons, and then get near to attack with her claws or whip,

a) Claw attack (Melee):
Catwoman attacks with her claws.
[M25AI NOTES: Used only on enemies that are speed_decreased or blanked.]

Swiftness:                Fast
             Attached FX Name:    evilfemale_scratch

b) Whip Strike (Ranged - Beam):
Catwoman strikes with her whip at no ep cost.

Knockback:             None
             Velocity:                 Fast
             Range:                   Short
             Accuracy:                High
             Animation Name:      ranged                       
             Attached FX Name:    wp_whip_cat

c) Thief Cloak (Special):
Catwoman goes into stealth mode at no EP cost.

Special Type:             Cloak of Shadows   
             Energy Point Cost:    None
             Attached FX Name:    bluedarkmen_cloak

d) Cat Kicks (Melee):
Catwoman attacks 2 times doing crushing damage instead of piercing damage.
[M25AI NOTES: Used only on enemies that are speed_decreased or blanked, and are resistant to piercing attacks.]

Animation Name:      melee_kickcombo               

e) Whip Slash (Melee):
Catwoman strikes twice with his whip.

Swiftness:                 Fast
             Animation Name:      melee_whip_2                 

f) Cat-bolos (Ranged - Projectile):
Catwoman throws her bolos to snare one enemy.
[M25AI NOTES: Used only on enemies that are attacking an ally]

DamageType:          Stasis
             Attached FX Name:    wp_bolos

f) Cat-caltrops (Ranged - Projectile):
Catwoman throws 4 caltrops to speed_decrease a group of enemies.

Velocity:                  Slow
             Radius:                  Small
             Range:                  Medium
             Accuracy:               High
             Flight Spawn:    3
             Attached FX Name:    wp_caltrops                   

f) Whip Pull (Ranged - Beam):
A pull state swap. Catwoman uses her whip to pull down flying enemies.
[M25AI NOTES: Used only on flying enemies.]

DamageType:          Increase
             Knockback:           None
             Velocity:               Fast
             Range:               Short
             Accuracy:            High
             Level:                   3
             Attached FX Name:    wp_whip_cat_tangle

f) Seduction (Direct):
Catwoman seduces and confuse one enemy.
[M25AI NOTES: Used only on enemies that are alone and not resistant to mental attacks.]

DamageType:          Mental Blank
             Range:                   Short
             Attached FX Name:    love_infatuation

M25 AI File: CATWOMAN

Spoiler
Quote['dcv catwoman',
   ["target enemy",
       'speed_decreased',
       'weak',
       'flying',
       'alone',
      'gotham',
      'hero',
      'hunter',
   ],
   ["timer", 'auto',
      'TUseRemedy()',
      "TFleeMelee(mindist='short',type='enemy',subtype='normal or not alone')",
      "TRanged('whip pull',type='enemy',subtype='flying',time=1.4)",
      "TRanged('whip strike',subtype='speed_decreased',time=1.4)",
      "TMelee('cat kicks',subtype=['speed_decreased','resistant_piercing'],time=2.92)",
      "TMelee('whip slash',subtype='speed_decreased',time=1.6)",
      "TMelee('claw attack',subtype='speed_decreased',time=1.59)",
      "TRanged('cat-bolos',situation='not alone',subtype='nearattackerally',time=1.79)",
      "TRanged('cat-caltrops',type='enemy',subtype=['not alone','not speed_decreased'],time=1.79)",
      "TDirect('seduction',subtype=['alone','not blanked','not resistant_mental'],time=1.79)",
      "TCloak('thief cloak',mindist='medium',time=1.79)",
      'TMoveTo(mindist="melee",subtype="speed_decreased")',
      'TMoveTo(mindist="medium",subtype="not speed_decreased",time=0.88)',
   ],
   ['subtype',
      'infiltrator',
      'villain',
      'gotham',
   ],
]

Skin Pack: CATWOMAN

New skin added to "DC" folder.

https://mega.nz/file/hAUUkTxZ#ihyA0P3ehjG6V4mRB-5tvkfJjCMTa34BGf1GOWZJcH8

Contains:

-   Hero File and M25AI File
-   DC Unchained Black costume skin
-   Batman The Animated Series skin by Courtnall6, adapted for Catwoman_DC_Legends_DM
-   Batman Arkham City Skin
-   DC Legends Legendary Skin
Spoiler

oktokels

HIT THE TARGET  :ph34r:

Hero File: BULLSEYE
Spoiler

Quote from: Comic VineA deadly killer for hire capable of using practically anything as a lethal projectile weapon with flawless accuracy and deadly force. He is one of the most psychotic and sadistic characters in Marvel and serves as one of Daredevil's most dangerous foes. Bullseye was created by Marv Wolfman and Bob Brown in 1976.

MESH:    bullseye_GREN
WEIGHT (lbs):        170
AI:           CZeroCost
VOICE:   TG [THUG GUN]

STATS

Energy:3    Minor Energy

ATTRIBUTES

This version is based on the adamantium laced skeleton bullseye, that came out after he broke his back. So, solid skeleton and iron jaw, to simulate the resistance and imperviousness to pain that this trait gives bullseye. Crack shot, for his flawless aim, and wall climbing for mobility, since bullseye keeps moving around trying to save distance between he and his targets. He has the state swap, stun/weakspot, so every projectile that hits and stun, takes a big chunk of hp from the enemy, this was made to simulate his ability to hit weak points.

a) Solid Skeleton:    Bullseye has had strips of adamantium fused to his skeleton and spine, making his bones virtually indestructible.
b) Wall Climbing:    Bullseye can climb walls.
c)Crack Shot:    Lester's innate ability to throw any projectile with great unerring accuracy and deadliness borders on superhuman. Bullseye never misses.
d)Hot Tempered:    He knows every pressure point and vulnerable spot on the human body and is able to turn virtually any object into a deadly weapon capable of incapacitating or killing an enemy. Bullseye has a critical strike chance.

POWERS

Bullseye is a hunter, so he will try to fire projectiles from a safe distance. He will debuff with speed decrease, and has many different projectiles for different situations.

a) Double  Smack (Melee):
Bullseye attacks 2 times with his fists.             

Animation Name:       melee_2                       
             Attached FX Name:    default_punch

b)  Long Shot (Ranged - Projectile):
A long range piercing attack.
[M25AI NOTES: Used only on enemies that are speed_decreased ]

Accuracy:                 Very High
             Animation Name:       ranged_3                     
             Attached FX Name:    wp_bullet

c) Chained  Ball (Ranged - Projectile):
Bullseye throws a ball that stun and hits all enemies.
[M25AI NOTES: Used only on enemies that higherhealth 50 and not alone.]

Range:                    Medium
             Accuracy:                Very high
             Attached FX Name:    sport_tennis_ball             
             Power Flags:         Chained

d) Crippling Shot (Ranged - Projectile):
Bullseye shoots a bullet that slows enemies.

Range:                    Long
             Accuracy:                 Very High
             Attached FX Name:    wp_pistol_shots_r

e) Throwing Stars (Ranged - Projectile):
Bullseye throws 3 shurikens to a group of enemies.
[M25AI NOTES: Used only on enemies that are lowerhealth 50 and not alone.]

Magnitude:           Medium
             Stun:                Low
             Knockback:           Low
             Velocity:            Fast
             Radius:              No Arc
             Range:               Medium
             Accuracy:            Very high
             Max Instances:       3
             Level:               3
             Animation Name:      ranged_1                     
             Attached FX Name:    wp_shuriken_shadow_left       
             Power Flags:         Flight Spawn

f) Throwing Sai (Ranged - Projectile):
Bullseye throws a killing sai.
[M25AI NOTES: Used only on enemies that are near death and alone.]

Accuracy:                  Very high
             Animation Name:      ranged_1                     
             Attached FX Name:    wp_sai_2

f) Throwing Cards (Ranged - Projectile):
Bullseye throws 4 cards to a single target.
[M25AI NOTES: Used only on enemies that are speed_decreased, alone and lowerhealth 50.]

Accuracy:                  Very High
             Attached FX Name:    wp_card_bloody               
             Power Flags:         Homing
f) Grenade Throw (Ranged - Explosive Projectile):
Bullseye throws a grenade to a group of enemies.
[M25AI NOTES: Used only on enemies that are speed_decreased and not alone.]

Accuracy:                   Very High
             Level:                         3
             Attached FX Name:    sky_king_grenadelauncher     

M25 AI File: BULLSEYE

Spoiler
[quote['mv bullseye',
   ["target enemy",
       'weak',
       'speed_decreased',
      'hero',
      'blaster',
   ],
   ["timer", 'auto',
      'TUseRemedy()',
      "TFleeMelee(mindist='medium',type='enemy',time=0.88)",
      "TRanged('throwing sai',subtype=['alone','lowerhealthpct 25'],time=2.08)",
      "TRanged('throwing cards',subtype=['lowerhealthpct 50','alone','speed_decreased'],time=2.59)",
      "TRangedExplosive('grenade throw',subtype=['not alone','speed_decreased'],time=1.91)",
      "TRanged('long shot',subtype='speed_decreased',time=1.79)",
      "TRanged('throwing stars',overpower=0,subtype=['not alone','lowerhealthpct 50'],time=2.08)",
      "TRanged('chained ball',subtype=['not alone','higherhealthpct 50'],time=1.91)",
      "TRanged('crippling shot',overpower=0,subtype='not speed_decreased',time=2.08)",
      'TMoveTo(mindist="medium",subtype="speed_decreased",time=0.88)',
      'TMoveTo(mindist="long",subtype="not emitting_damage",time=0.88)',
   ],
   ['subtype',
      'hunter',
      'villain',
   ],
]
[/quote]

Skin Pack: BULLSEYE

https://www.mediafire.com/file/cz4l6bloswxrlvp/bullseye.rar/file

Contains:
Spoiler

- Future Fight
- Maskless
- Marvel heroes

oktokels

Update. Carnage Fx, based on crimson bands fx is coming up ! :thumbup:

Spoiler

oktokels

Update. Bullseye and Catwoman's files have been updated.

oktokels

Wolverine's files have been updated.

oktokels

Etrigan's files have been updated.

spydermann93

Keep up the great work!

Love reading other people's hero files :thumbup:

oktokels

Here's Doom's private army  :thumbup:

Hero File: DOOMBOTS 
Spoiler

MESH:   Dr Doombot_Gren
SKIN:    Standard
MATERIAL:        Metal
WEIGHT (lbs):   240
VOICE:   MICROWAVE
STATS

Stats Doombot 1 Doombot 2 Doombot 3
Strength: 4    3    2   
Speed: 4    4    3   
Agility: 3    3    3   
Endurance: 4    3    3   
Energy:3    4    5   

ATTRIBUTES

All doombots have Enhanced Senses, Mindless, Iron guts and Iron jaw. Doombot 1 [melee] has the Jumper attribute. Doombot 2 [blaster] has the Flier attribute.

POWERS

a) Doombot 1 (Melee):
Basic melee attack.

Level:                       1

b) Doombot 1 - Self Destruct (Area):
Only used when neardeath and no friends around.

Magnitude:              Extreme
             Energy Point Cost:   High
             Stun:                        Extreme
             Level:                        1
             Animation Name:      area_2                       
             Attached FX Name:    fire_minion_detonate         
             Power Flags:         Sacrifice?

c) Doombot 1 - Doom Armor (Passive Defense)
Doombot 1 can block some physical damage.

Animation Name:                                   
                                             Piercing
                                            Ranged

d) Doombot 2 - Blasters Bolt (Ranged - Projectile):
Basic ranged energy attack.

Radius:                      No Arc
             Range:                       Long
             Attached FX Name:    pinstripe_homing

e) Doombot 2 - Lightning Bolt (Ranged - Explosive Projectile)
A exploding bolts for enemies that are far from allies.

DamageType:          Electrical
             Level:                        2
             Attached FX Name:    elec_ball_lightning_green

f) Doombot 2 - Laser Beam (Ranged Beam):
A beam for attacking enemies that are near allies.

DamageType:            Heat
             Magnitude:               High
             Velocity:                  Very Fast
             Range:                   Medium
             Attached FX Name:    eye_blast

g) Doombot 3 - Bot Repair (Ranged - Beam)::
A heal state swap.

DamageType:          Rally The Troops
             Magnitude:           Very High
             Stun:                None
             Velocity:            Very Fast
             Accuracy:            High
             Level:               1
             Attached FX Name:    electric_beam_green

i) Doombot 3 - Tractor Beam (Ranged - Beam):
A pull state swap for flying enemies.

DamageType:          Increase
             Stun:                         None
             Velocity:                     Very Fast
             Level:                        1
             Attached FX Name:    electric_beam_green_l

i) Doombot 3 - Disruptor Beam (Ranged - Beam):
A beam that cancels any active defense that the target has.

DamageType:          Remove Defence
             Magnitude:               None
             Stun:                         None
             Velocity:                     Fast
             Range:                       Medium
             Level:                         1
             Attached FX Name:    electric_beam_green_l

c) Doombot 3 - Force Field (Active Defense)
A shield for damaged allies.

Ep Cost:      Medium
             Duration:      Medium
             Animation Name:       area_4                             
             Attached FX Name:    shocker_defense_shell       
                                             Piercing
                                             Energy
                                             Electrical
                                             Fire
                                            Radiation
                                            Cold                                           
             Defense Flags:       Remote Use
                                            Ranged
                                            Area

oktokels

Update: Doctor Doom's files have been updated.

Im waiting to get to the next page to start with 8 new characters.  :D

mr_nygren

Quote from: oktokels on August 13, 2019, 03:55:33 AM
Update: Doctor Doom's files have been updated.

Im waiting to get to the next page to start with 8 new characters.  :D

Hey man, how can i download your animations for Catwoman and the hero-file?

None of my Freedom Force mods or the base-game has a whip-animation for Catwoman.

I did make a re-skin out of Courtnall6's Batman the Animated Series Catwoman, but she doesn't have a wip.. I used to have a Batman Returns Catwoman in the past but couldn't find it anywhere on the internet anymore, so i decided to recreate the character based on Courtnall6's skin from his Catwoman model. It's pretty okay looking as it's my first complete reskin - but it doesn't have heels, a whip or the correct ears. It also do lack the whip-animations.

I had to use an old sims1 skin and make it fit the Freedom Force one. So it's not the best quality skin. All the high-poly Batman Returns models were too advanced to be easily copied and pasted over the other skin.

oktokels

Quote from: mr_nygren on August 16, 2019, 12:01:37 AM
Hey man, how can i download your animations for Catwoman and the hero-file?

That's a catwoman mesh made by detourne_me, you can find it for download in the promotions and site updates board.  :thumbup:

oktokels

Update: The doombots files have been updated.  :P

oktokels

All files have been updated with screenshots and some minor improvements. Next i'll be posting a DC hero.  :thumbup:

oktokels

FLYING AT THE SPEED OF LIGHT !!  :thumbup:

Hero File: THE RAY
Spoiler

Quote from: DC databaseThe Ray is a super-hero name legacy for people with light-based powers. The original was Happy Terrill, a member of the Freedom Fighters and All-Star Squadron during World War II. Happy was succeeded by his son Ray Terrill in the modern era, who has been a member of the Justice League, Forgotten Heroes and Young Justice in addition to the Freedom Fighters. Stan Silver briefly used the title, although he was a S.H.A.D.E. operative revealed to be dishonest. The Ray was created by Lou Fine, first appearing in Smash Comics #14. (1940) Ray Terrill was created by Jack C. Harris and Joe Quesada, first appearing in The Ray #1. (1992) 

MESH:    ray_ga_REN
SKIN:    bobby69
VOICE:   AN  [THE ANT]

STATS

Energy:4    Minor Energy

ATTRIBUTES

All of the ray's attributes comes from his light--based powers. He can fly and has a second form.

a) Flier:   Ray has the ability to fly, without artificial means. Require only minimum power and subliminal thought.
b) Volcanic:     The ray is resistant to heat and fire attacks.
c) The Ray 1 (combo):    Composed of:
- Fast flier: As pure energy, he can travel at the speed of light and cross space unassisted.
- Solar powered: Ray has the ability to absorb light, storing it for later uses. Once his body absorbs sunlight, he can direct the energy to rearrange molecules into any form, matter or energy. Bonus type: bonusEnergized
- Metal eater:  The Ray draws health when he is energized. This process can be used to heal damage that his physical form has already sustained
- Accidental change: Capable of converting his body completely into light energy. Trigger:isEnraged.
d) Vulnerability:    The ray is vulnerable to blind attacks, and loses energy whenever he is blinded.

POWERS

The Ray is a blaster, that has the ability to blind enemies. The ray will try to blind first his enemies, then attacks them with full force, otherwise he will be flying and firing light bolts. He has the ability to render himself invisible, while also having a second form, composed of pure light, that is intangible. The ray has a light shield, that deflects energy damage.

b)blinding bolt (Ranged - Projectile):
A ranged blinding attack.

Attached FX Name:    white_arcane_bolt
b)  light bolt (Ranged - Projectile):
A  ranged energy attack.
[M25AI NOTES: Used only on blinded enemies.]

Attached FX Name:    yl_bolt

c) Light beam (Ranged - Beam):
The Ray fires a beam of pure light.
[M25AI NOTES: Used only on blinded enemies.]

Range:                    Medium
             Accuracy:                 Medium
             Attached FX Name:    mentor_protonbeam             

d) Light Flare (Cone):
The Ray will blind enemies in front of him.

Swiftness:              Very Fast
            Angle:  Medium
            Range:  Medium
             Attached FX Name: yl_cone

e) Light Form (Special):
The Ray has a second form that is intangible, has regeneration and energy blasts.
[M25AI NOTES: Used only when lowerhealth 50]

Special Type:        Blind Justice       
             Attached FX Name:    order_transform

M25 AI File: THE RAY

Spoiler
Quote['dc the ray',
   ["target enemy",
       'blind',
      'tank',
      'villain',
   ],
   ["timer", 'auto',
      'TUseRemedy()',
      "TFleeMelee(movetype='fly',mindist='medium',type='enemy')",
      "TEmpathy('light form',situation='lowerhealthpct 50')",
      "TRanged('light beam',subtype='blind',time=3.2)",
      "TRanged('light bolt',subtype='blind',time=3.2)",
      "TRanged('light flare',subtype=['not alone','not blind'],time=3.2)",
      "TRanged('blinding bolt',subtype='not blind',time=3.2)",
      'TMoveTo(mindist="medium",movetype="fly",time=0.88)',
   ],
   ['subtype',
       'blaster',
       'hero',
   ],
]

Skin Pack: THE RAY
https://www.mediafire.com/file/q1l492j304k0e18/ray.rar/file

Contains:
Spoiler

- Bobby69 [adapted for ray_ga_REN]
- Lightform [recolored Bobby69 skin]

deanjo2000

Where did you get that blob skin/mesh from? I cant find it on any of AA's sites.
https://www.mediafire.com/folder/da3a3y1ac4uqp/FreedoForce

"sorry she couldn`t wait" superman to wonderman jla/avengers.

detourne_me

Okotels! I love the amount of work and effort youve put into your hero files. They are super detailed!
Thanks for using a lot of meshes i've imported, too.

Deanjo, i think that Blob was part of AA's semi-finished mod he released. It had a lot of meshes and skins in it.

oktokels

Deanjo: I think a got it from a marvel mod. I can sent it to you if you give me your email adress.

Detourne_me: Thanks for the support man and for your incredible work !!

Here's the second form of the Ray :thumbup:

Hero File: THE RAY [second form]
Spoiler

MESH:    ray_ga_REN
SKIN:    lightform
MATERIAL:        Energy
VOICE:   AN  [THE ANT]

STATS

Energy:4    Minor Energy

ATTRIBUTES

The Ray second form is made of pure light and can regenerate himself, can fly at the speed of light, he can transform into a beam to attack and is immune to physical damage.  This form only last 1 minute, for gameplay purposes.

a) Flier:   Ray has the ability to fly, without artificial means. Require only minimum power and subliminal thought.
b) Volcanic:    The ray is resistant to heat and fire attacks.
c) Temperature control:    The ray is resistant to extreme temperature attacks.
d)the ray 2 (combo):    Composed of:
- Solar powered: Ray has the ability to absorb light, storing it for later uses. Once his body absorbs sunlight, he can direct the energy to rearrange molecules into any form, matter or energy. Bonus type: bonusEnergized.
- Living laser: The ray can transform himself into a beam of light.
-  Metal eater: The Ray draws health when he is energized. This process can be used to heal damage that his physical form has already sustained.
- Ghostly: No physical harm can come to him in this form.
- Involuntary form: Capable of converting his body completely into light energy.
- Fast flier: As pure energy, he can travel at the speed of light and cross space unassisted.
- Power reserve: The Ray can use the absorbed energy to add points in his reserve to his physical strength or to enhance his energy manipulation powers.
- Spiny: The Ray has an energy aura in this form.
- Enhanced senses: The Ray can detect electromagnetic radiation
- Vulnerability: The ray is vulnerable to blind attacks, and loses health whenever he is blinded.
- Lesser regeneration: The ray can regenerate his light body. This process can be used to heal damage that his physical form has already sustained
d)Invertebrate:    The ray is resistant to radiation.

POWERS

The Ray second form is very powerful, but it depends on the success of the blind debuff to unleash his full power. He has a shield that absorbs all light based damage. This form only last for 1 minute, where he will have some of hp healed, thanks to the regeneration attribute.

a) Light Beam (Ranged - Beam):
Powerfull energy attack at no ep cost, but only used on blinded enemies.           

Attached FX Name:    marvel_beam                   

b) Light Burst (Ranged - Cone):
A Light cone to blind enemies in front of him.

Magnitude:           Very High
             Stun:                None
             Velocity:            Very Fast
             Angle:               Medium
             Attached FX Name:    yl_sin_blast

c) Light Speed (Special):
The Ray can fly at the speed of light.

Special Type:        Afterburner         
             Animation Name:      fly                           
             Attached FX Name:    im_charge             

d) Light Absorption
A shield that absorbs light based damage.

Block Type:               Absorb
             Ep Cost:      Low
             Duration:      Long
             Attached FX Name:    block_glow_active       
             Damage Blocked:     Energy
                                             Electrical
                                             Fire
                                            Radiation
                                            Ranged
                                            Area
                                            Direct

M25 AI File: THE RAY [second form]

Spoiler
Quote['x dc the ray',
   ["target enemy",
       'blind',
      'tank',
      'villain',
   ],
   ["timer", 'auto',
      'TUseRemedy()',
      'TDodgeMissiles(situation="flying")',
      'TFleeMelee(type="enemy",movetype="fly",mindist="medium")',
      "TActiveDefense('light absorption',subtype='ranged_energy or ranged_electrical or ranged_radiation or ranged_fire',time=3.2)",
      "TRanged('light ray',subtype='blind',time=3.2)",
      "TLivingLaser(type='enemy',subtype=['alone','lowerhealthpct 50'])",
      "TRangedCone('light burst',subtype='not blind',time=3.2)",
      "TAfterburner('light speed',situation='flying',time=1.2)",
      'TMoveTo(mindist="medium",movetype="fly",subtype="not emitting_damage",time=0.88)',
   ],
   ['energy reserve',
      'low',
   ],
   ['subtype',
       'blaster',
       'hero',
   ],
]

Skin Pack: THE RAY [light form]
https://www.mediafire.com/file/q1l492j304k0e18/ray.rar/file

Contains:
Spoiler

- Bobby69 [adapted for ray_ga_REN]
- Lightform [recolored Bobby69 skin]

deanjo2000

Ive just checked my mod folders and ive got it :thumbup:
https://www.mediafire.com/folder/da3a3y1ac4uqp/FreedoForce

"sorry she couldn`t wait" superman to wonderman jla/avengers.