Valentine's Day Challenge 2019-Over and out...

Started by daglob, January 15, 2019, 04:58:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

daglob

Time again for hearts and flowers, lots of candy and "Will U B Mine".

The challenge is to create some kind of seasonal content, such as a skin, character, mini-mod, or art. Dress your avatar as a Star Sapphire, or put them in pink and red. Do the same for one of your favorite characters.

Rules are simple:

Deadline is February 14 (but it you need a couple of days more, that's okay)

Post a picture here for us all to see.

Have fun.

To get us started:

This is the alien bowslinger Q-Pid. While she has a couple of regular arrows, most are made of a strange condensed bio-electric force, and produce different mental states in her targets.

daglob

An old one I'm fond of: Love and Ardor.

cranlox

daglob

I never thought of using The Juggernaut. Good work!

daglob

Here are a couple of characters from my Champions campaign: Scarlet Fever and Absinthe. Scarlet's power is that she can make you think you are in love with her, but the longer you are under her control the higher your body temperature goes, until you pass out. While she isn't a killer, she could very well kill someone by accident. Absinthe works on pheromones, and can mind control may man she meets. In the backstory of the characters, Absinthe is Scarlet Fever's daughter.

UnkoMan

Original characters are always swell to me.
It's so great to see you are still keeping at it! I love these threads.

daglob

Jack of Hearts, the Valentine's edition.

Incredible Bulk

Sith Prime

daglob

I had intended a more elaborate chest piece, but realized that it would be next Valentine's Day before I could finish it.

daglob

daglob

The Human Torch filled with The Power of Love, and and old skin of The Invisible Woman as a Star Sapphire.

BentonGrey

Great stuff, but I really love the 'Human Heart!'  Ha, that's great! :lol:
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/

daglob

An old skin for an old Star Sapphire.

daglob

daglob

I thought about doing a Valentine's Day version of Dick Grayson, but decided instead to do Turtledove, the sidekick to the pink heart Batman I did previously.

daglob

daglob

daglob

Valentine's Day is over for this year. If you have something almost done, please feel free to post ti so we can see it.

Cyber Burn

Quote from: daglob on February 16, 2019, 12:06:23 AM
Valentine's Day is over for this year. If you have something almost done, please feel free to post ti so we can see it.

Thank you!!!   :banghead: