News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

Looking for Judge Dredd

Started by Christonikos, November 11, 2018, 10:25:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Christonikos

Hi, I am looking for a Judge Dredd hero to add to either Freedom Force or the expansion, but so far I have only found Judge Anderson. Meanwhile I have seen this video on youtube showing Judge Dredd in game.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g7Mp1iuCS4s
I have read that there was a mesh by Texas Jack and that's all the info I have on the matter. So guys, does anyone know where to find Judge Dredd?
PS: I am super new to the game. Sorry if I posted at wrong forum.

BentonGrey

Howdy Christonikos, and welcome to FR!  You'll find this a really fantastic community.  I know there's a Judge Dredd, but I'm not sure where he's hosted these days.  I'm sure someone will point you in the right direction or send him to you soon, though.

By the way, this section of the forum is for Herofile design, the powers and abilities of characters in the game.  If you are looking for skins and meshes, you'll find better results by posting in the "Requests" section.  :)
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/

Cyber Burn

Welcome to Freedom Reborn Christonikos, definitely use the Requests Forums to locate Skins and Meshes.

But for now, try this: https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/TexasJackMeshes/info

oktokels

This is my hero file for judge dredd:  :)

JUDGE DREDD
--------------------
Weight: 170 lbs
-------------------
STR: 3
SPD: 4
AGL: 4
END: 4
ENE: 4
------------------
POWERS:
a) Melee: 1 hit, normal swiftness.

b) Wedlock: grapple, low cost, normal swiftness

c) Lawgiver: ranged piercing, no cost, low dmg, low stun, med range, high accuracy

d) Heatseeker shot: ranged piercing,  low dmg, low cost, low stun, fast, long range, very high accuracy, homing.

e) Ricochet shot: ranged piercing, low dmg, low cost, low stun, fast, med range, high accuracy, chained.

f) Incendiary shot: ranged heat,  med dmg, low cost, low stun, fast, med range, high accuracy

g) Armour piercing shot: ranged energy, low cost, med dmg, low stun, fast, med range, high accuracy

h) Hi-Explosive shot: ranged piercing, med cost, med dmg, low stun, fast, low knockback, 1 area radius, med range, high accuracy.

i) Stun grenade: ranged blind, low cost, high dmg, high stun, slow, 1 area radius, long range, high accuracy, grenade.

i) Plasti-steel Armor: passive defence, normal block, 30% occasional vs physical and energy, always active, blocks melee and ranged attacks.
-----------------
ATTRIBUTES:
a) Psychic sensitivity: Disciplined (Dredd is double zero rated for psychic sensitivity. This negative power gives him enhanced resistance to some types of psychic attack (see his encounter with Judge Fear).

b) Crack shot & danger sense: Mega-City One's best Judge; bionic eyes give him enhanced clarity over distance and 20-20 night vision;

c) Grim resolve: Phenomenally resilient.

c) Grounded: Dredd's eyes are bionic implants which can be rendered useless by an electromagnetic pulse.

d) Body armor (5)