News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

NaitSkinPreviews

Started by naitvalis, June 06, 2018, 11:32:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

naitvalis

Spydermann helping me in test things and correct bugs and then i could post a first release here.
Thanks for the interest cross.

SickAlice

This all real slick looking stuff. I'm not familiar with this other than I had flatmates back when who used to paint figures like this. Still I like the variety of shapes and especially vehicles and weapons you have here. Always more of that is wanted.

spydermann93

Quote from: naitvalis on June 27, 2022, 08:54:07 AM
Spydermann helping me in test things and correct bugs and then i could post a first release here.
Thanks for the interest cross.

Speaking of, I've cleared out my indox quite a bit. I should have room now in case you ever need to message me. Email is good, too.

naitvalis

my first two planets added to a map obviously are just spheres with some nice texture but they look good ingame have used some little
transparency to simulate that "moon effect" .
Also another little change in the main screen i will probably add something in the top right corner too.

BentonGrey

Wow, all of this is coming along really great, Nait!  I am really loving these peaks at your maps.  That is exciting for multiple reasons!  Is that a skysphere or the textured "walls" for your map?

I love that Ogryn!  He looks perfect!  I can hear their voices from Dawn of War: "What Ogryn do now?"
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/

naitvalis

Thanks BG, that are spheres placed high in the map, so not Just drawed in the "skywalls" this to avoid visual troubles when  change the angle of view.
You are always welcome ti this Little project man.

BentonGrey

Hmm, I'm not entirely sure I understand, but I want to hear all about this.  Are these objects on the map or parts of the map nif itself?
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/

naitvalis

this is a very late reply, sorry Bg, they are object added directly in the .nif terrain map ,  i think you just need to be sure that they are unreachable by the characters.
This are a beggining of sisters of battle, the making of a  sister superior (still many things to adjust and probably to much a cute face for the role but i will age more and scar her like a veteran i keep this one for the novice adepta).

WyldFyre

This is awesome stuff Nait! I look forward to seeing more.
For Freedom!

hmarrs

Looks really good.....If I may ask how do you get those Spheres to hover?
How do you place them on the Map...I see some people do the same with Planes I just dont now how it done?
Anyone can help me on this.

windblown

That's looking fantastic!