News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

Greetings and Salutations!

Started by 80sChild, April 11, 2018, 05:35:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

80sChild

Hello everyone. Not sure if an introduction is mandatory or not, didn't see anything on it in the rules... unless I missed. Anyway I found this site via google searching for Freedom Force and Freedom Force The 3rd Reich mods. I also found it while over at moddb.com and alexff.com so I just had to come buy and check it out. Not to mention I have some questions I need help with, which I will ask in the appropriate thread.... but I digress.

I haven't played either game in ages, probably not since their initial releases. I came across them on Steam and bought them there, but am not really a big fan of steam and came across a cool place called GOG.com and literally purchased them today. I love gaming especially older games... and I really love finding out that older games have resurfaced and been modded. I am also a loving husband and father of three. I also am a total 80s fanatic, I love everything 80s related especially cartoons, TV shows and music. It was the best time to be a kid/teen/adult not many if any decades can make that claim for all ages. With all that being said, it is a pleasure to be here and I look forward to hanging out here from time to time.
"I was born in the 70s, and am a child of the 80s!"

daglob

80sChild

Thank you! I did have two questions in the tech area but I figured both of them lol. Been playing around with Freedom Force SuperPowersMod, DCU_Mod, and JLA_Mod. Making sure they all work and they do... now to decide which one to dive into first. :D

Epimethee

FFX add-on for FFvsTTR at ffx.freedomforceforever.com

80sChild

Thank you kindly Epimethee, this place is great! :thumbup:

BentonGrey

Welcome to FR, 80sChild!  This is, though diminished these days, still probably the greatest online community around.  I hope you enjoy the mods and the company!
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/

Deaths Jester

Hoi, mate. Welcome to ze boards...

Okay, I've done my welcoming thing, now I'm going back to me booze.
Avatar picture originally a Brom painting entitled Marionette.