Is anyone interested in a video tutorial for importing meshes with Blender?

Started by detourne_me, November 16, 2017, 04:20:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

How interested are you in a video tutorial for importing meshes in Blender?

Very Interested - I want to learn how to import meshes to bring my favorite characters into the game.
5 (71.4%)
Somewhat Interested - I would like to watch the tutorial video, but I don't think I need to/would use the info.
2 (28.6%)
Not Interested - I don't think a video tutorial would be helpful at all. We already have great tutorials from Ewzzy, SickAlice and White Knight.
0 (0%)
Very Disinterested - Importing meshes is copyright infringement and IP theft, you should be ashamed of yourself detourne_me!
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 7

detourne_me

Hi All,
I'm just trying to gauge interest for a video tutorial on importing meshes into Freedom Force using Blender. I know there are already a number of excellently done text tutorials, but some people learn differently. I also haven't made a video in a long while, so I'm not sure if my skills are still up to snuff. Please let me know what you think, also if you would start importing meshes yourself. I think Cyber Burn is the only other active importer here,  maybe we could get more content created?

Cyber Burn

Color me interested!!!!

I still can't import Character Meshes to save my life, and being a Visual Learner, maybe a Video Tutorial would be more beneficial to me than the Text Tutorials. There's a bunch of Meshes I've been wanting to see imported, mostly for my own amusement, but it's just been kicking my @$$.

daglob

crimsonquill

"He said let there be light... CLICK! It was a lightbulb. And It was good."

spydermann93

Yes. A thousand times, yes!

I think I have the basics down, but I would love to see what I can do to improve.

detourne_me

So I've recorded the process for importing a mesh, I just need to edit it and do a voiceover, and maybe add captions or something for more instructions.
I just did a basic mesh... A transformer robot body on top of one of Valandar's transformers.
Not sure when I'll have it all finished, but I'll let you guys know.