Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

Renegade's Toybox?

Started by detourne_me, October 26, 2009, 01:33:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

deano_ue

which is totally understandable. hope RL is going smoothly mate

Dr.Volt

Guess it has been a long time since I've been here.  No Ren's toy box???  Now that is the end of an era.  I still have some of his meshes here and there.  I for one want to say thanks to him...even after all this time.

joe

It's been such a loooong time since I been on here. My last login was in 2009. I remember renegades toybox use to have my favorite meshes. I spent sooo much time modding my build, unfortunately I lost it all one day with a computer malfunction. I just want to say thank you to everyone in this community. I had the best gaming experience in my life because of this game and the work and art that all of you in this community put into it. Still to this day when speaking about games, I mention Freedome Force and the freedom of customization possible because of this great gaming community, the best gaming experience I've ever had.

:ff:

:ffvstr:

daglob

Renegade has some of his Toybox posted at Alex's Freedom Fortress:   http://www.alexff.com/index.php   ... and some in his Yahoo Groups (check the stickied thread in the Freedom force Forum called Freedom Force Historical Preservation and so forth. His groups are listed on the second page in the  list of Yahoo Groups #7).