Started by Podmark, August 26, 2017, 06:31:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What do you think of Starman's costume?

Love
Meh
Dislike
Hate

Podmark

Came across this recently and thought it was an interesting design, so this week we'll rate the costume of the Will Payton Starman.
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

Deaths Jester

This was in the '80s I think. If they changed the hair a bit and maybe work on the costume colours a tad, it could make a good one for DC now.
Avatar picture originally a Brom painting entitled Marionette.

daglob

It's not bad, it's just not good.

Cyber Burn

I'm actually going with a "Like" on this one. I don't remember if he had any connection to the original JSA Starman, but this Costume is closer in color scheme than his Yellow and Purple one was ( Which wasn't too bad either). The only real issue I have with this Costume, is the overly accentuated Yellow Aura, it just seems to clash with the Rest of the Costume.

This was a Costume that was designed in the 80's, and like DJ said, with a little tweaking, could continue to be relevant today.

daglob

That true: there is the idea of a good costume here someplace. I guess that's why I don't feel that it is a bad costume/

Podmark

I went back and forth on this one. It's a decent design. Good colour balance, a little on the plain side but it's alright. It's the giant star I wasn't sure about. It's a little odd looking, maybe too big.
Landed on a Like.
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page