News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

Sentinels of the Multiverse Game 11

Started by catwhowalksbyhimself, June 07, 2017, 11:57:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Glitch Girl

In that case, I use Grappling hook to make her catchable, then hit her with both Throwing Knives and Razor Ordnance.
-Glitch Girl

"Cynicism is not maturity, do not mistake the one for the other. If you truly cannot accept a story where someone does the right thing because it's the right thing to do, that says far more about who you are than these characters." - Greg Rucka

catwhowalksbyhimself

And now I realize that she is now the second highest hp, so I skip my turn and let the dragon eat her.  Nothing else that would change anythign comes out on the Environment's turn.

Heroes Win!
I am the cat that walks by himself, all ways are alike to me.

Reepicheep

Thanks, Dragon! Always knew we could count on you!

Good work. That went from futility to victory in a matter of moments. Expat's sacrificial unload was a game changer.

Glitch Girl

seriously.  I was sure we were totally screwed for a while and then in one turn WHAMMO!

good game all.
-Glitch Girl

"Cynicism is not maturity, do not mistake the one for the other. If you truly cannot accept a story where someone does the right thing because it's the right thing to do, that says far more about who you are than these characters." - Greg Rucka

Deaths Jester

I've always been good at suicidal blazes of glories in games for some reason...weird...
Avatar picture originally a Brom painting entitled Marionette.

catwhowalksbyhimself

I'll be going on Vacation next Wednesday, but I'll try to post signups for the next game before I leave, then I'll start it when I get back.

Glitch Girl

I will sadly have to pass on this next one I think.  Getting close to DragonCon, and I have a ton to do in the coming weeks.  Should be available for the next though.
-Glitch Girl

Deaths Jester

You going to cosplay at DragonCon this year, GG?

Glitch Girl

Just one hopefully.  It's a timely one though.  And a bit odd unless you've seen GotG2.
-Glitch Girl

Reepicheep

I'd say it's worth postponing until Glitch gets back. We'd be lost without the infrared eyepiece.

Deaths Jester

Hmm...either GG is going as Mantis, Nebula, or baby Groot...I bet it's Groot.

As for putting the game on hold till after DragonCon, if the four of us are it then I'm okay with that. If someone else, like Unko, are interested...we might want to go forward with the game.

catwhowalksbyhimself

My current plan is to open up recruitment as always.  If we just get the two of you and no one else signs up, then we'll postpone until Glitch returns.  If we get at least 1 more person in there, we will proceed.

Glitch Girl

Quote from: Deaths Jester on July 29, 2017, 11:03:38 PM

Nope, nope, and nope.

It's a character that is referred to in the movie, but doesn't actually appear.  And is in another movie, sortof.
-Glitch Girl

Reepicheep

Quote from: Glitch Girl on July 30, 2017, 05:53:35 PM
Quote from: Deaths Jester on July 29, 2017, 11:03:38 PM

Nope, nope, and nope.

It's a character that is referred to in the movie, but doesn't actually appear.  And is in another movie, sortof.

David Hasselhoff?

Deaths Jester

Boy George?

(am intrigued to see what you actually do now)

catwhowalksbyhimself

I actually got busy preparing for the trip and never got around to this, so we'll be waiting after all.

Glitch Girl

-Glitch Girl

Deaths Jester

Mary Poppins and Yondu?!? So a blue skinned, finned, bow weilding, singing, flying nanny?!?

Glitch Girl

Umbrella wielding, but pretty close.
-Glitch Girl

Deaths Jester

<models his new Expat-themed, quick draw holsters> Do these holsters make my butt look fat?