News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

Taking requests

Started by SickAlice, May 20, 2017, 01:44:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SickAlice

I've been steadily working on game extraction for the purpose of getting requested 3d models. As a result I get all the files including voice ones. Before I end up deleting the files I figured I'd ask if anyone needs them and if so package them somewhere. As it stands I have a bunch of Ninja Turtle ones, mainly from Mutants In Manhattan and Portal Power. Other games in my archive are TMNT Smash-Up, Ultimate Marvel Vs Capcom 3 and any of the various Mario Wii-U games that contain voice resources off the top of my head. Just ask and I'll provide them.

detourne_me

well, I am putting together a Star Wars mod. 
I've got all the SFX I need, and have already set up a number of FX. Different blaster bolts with sounds, lightsaber melee attacks with sounds and deflections, etc.
I've got enough R2-D2 beep and bloops for a voice pack.
I've been looking for some voicepacks for the main cast (especially, han, luke, leia, and chewie). I've got resources for some famous quotes.
I can't really think of any star wars games with their voices though....

cmdrkoenig67

Detourne, Intensity had a few Star Wars characters on his Yahoo group.  I have an R2-D2 VP, as well (found in the link below).
http://www.mediafire.com/file/iq67766s59av52h/R2D2.zip
Dana

detourne_me

Sorry for the threadjack SA!

Thanks for pointing me the way CmdrKoenig! I just installed the Vader Voicepack two nights ago successfully. Now I can get the rest of the gang sorted, hopefully.

cmdrkoenig67

Neros Urameshi

I'd sure like some voices for certain characters!

SickAlice

No apologies needed at all. If it gets resources out more the merrier.

Neros Urameshi

In that case, perhaps you could help with making up voicepacks for Sonic and the gang.