FF Museum and Preservation Society

Started by WyldFyre, February 01, 2017, 01:41:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WyldFyre

Don't you worry DJ. I'm gathering some more of your works. I'm still missing a lot, but I can add quite a bit to the Jester's history.

I noticed that back in the day, you had some skins hosted on multiple sites at the same time. Were these the same skins? Or did you update a lot and then host them on the new platforms? I'm trying to check for duplicates as I go.

I'm hoping to do meshes from 3DMaster next. He's not skopable, but I feel it's deserved.

I'm still working on skins from the old site as well, and then I'll get to other skinners.
For Freedom!

doctorchallenger

Pretty sure 3D Master is on the skope permissions list.

windblown

Great job WyldFyre! And thanks for doing this.

WyldFyre

Quote from: doctorchallenger on January 29, 2022, 06:03:43 PM
Pretty sure 3D Master is on the skope permissions list.

Maybe I'm thinking of someone else. I admit to working from memory on that. I'll check the list for future reference.

Thanks windblown!
For Freedom!

Deaths Jester

Quote from: WyldFyre on January 29, 2022, 01:40:28 PM
Don't you worry DJ. I'm gathering some more of your works. I'm still missing a lot, but I can add quite a bit to the Jester's history.

I noticed that back in the day, you had some skins hosted on multiple sites at the same time. Were these the same skins? Or did you update a lot and then host them on the new platforms? I'm trying to check for duplicates as I go.

I'm hoping to do meshes from 3DMaster next. He's not skopable, but I feel it's deserved.

I'm still working on skins from the old site as well, and then I'll get to other skinners.

Will answer the question in pm later in the week cause got some stuff keeping me offline. Will say some are duplicates at the time because i knew that one of the sites was about to go down/no longer be maintained. However some of them are different...will explain later.
Avatar picture originally a Brom painting entitled Marionette.

WyldFyre

Hail! Hail!  Finally, a new Museum Update!

Added the works of 3DMaster (Sorry, no pics. I ran out of time)
Added the works of Grenadier

Added space for Mods to be added soon.

Hopefully it looks okay to everyone. If there are problems with files or pics let me know. I'm hoping RL gives me a break so I can add more content.
For Freedom!

spydermann93

Wow! Awesome stuff, Wyldfyre! Great work, man!

This is really helpful

deanjo2000

https://www.mediafire.com/folder/da3a3y1ac4uqp/FreedoForce

"sorry she couldn`t wait" superman to wonderman jla/avengers.

abenavides

www.alexff.com
Creator of EZ Danger Room, EZFX, EZHero, The JLA Mod, The X Mod, Superhero TV, & famous Hero Recipes, coming up: New mods.

WyldFyre

Minor Museum update today. The skins of Dirk Thorazine make a return! And the skins Atomic Robot allowed to be hosted as a bonus!

More hopefully soon.
For Freedom!

Epimethee

Nice work, WF!

P.S.: You should probably update your profile's website with the new domain.
FFX add-on for FFvsTTR at ffx.freedomforceforever.com

WyldFyre

You're right!!!
I Forgot to do that when I set up the new site. Fixed now. Thanks for reminding me.
For Freedom!

docdelorean88

I just wanted to thank all involved, I haven't popped in for a while (trying to get better at that), but having seen the sheer quantity of preservation happening here is just breathtaking. These are real treasures being preserved. Thank you so much.
"Roads, Where we're going we don't need... Roads"