Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

Litterbox 2019 B

Started by SickAlice, November 18, 2019, 12:25:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SickAlice

Added Green Lantern Chaselon.

SickAlice

Updated Chaselon to V.2 and fixed the texture issues and added in place of the previous.

SuperPoweredYank

male_basic_alpha_hat looks super useful, gonna have to see how it works.  :thumbup:

SickAlice

Thanks, hope anyone gets some use of it. I have a lot more stuff like that coming down the pipe soon.

Updated Chaselon to V.3. The mask is no longer embedded. It should be I know but I can not for the life of me figure out how to have an object inside an object with an alpha channel without the inside object vanishing. The only way I know of is the nif can only have the one single alpha channel and no more otherwise it creates a conflict. Hopefully it works well enough as is.

BentonGrey

He's fantastic man, and I don't think anything is lost by this approach.  You've done an amazing job, and I'll be proud to include him in the DCUG!
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/

SickAlice

Ty. Eh it bugs me but I look at it all pretty closely when I'm working on it. I don't like when it isn't exact just like I don't like the lack of an aura on this one. However some things don't translate from paper, I've found that to be especially true for GL auras.