News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

TMNT Legends

Started by SickAlice, December 31, 2016, 05:55:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SickAlice

I'm addicted. I'm rating this as one of the best Ninja Turtles games of all time. Thank you Ludia!

Also, where's my Shinigami and Turflytle dammit!

Podmark

Haven't heard of this one. Is it a mobile game?
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

Silver Shocker

So it is a mobile game, and it's based on the 2012 Nicktoons show but features variations on The turtles, Bebob, Rocksteady, Shredder, Krang, ect, from the Mirage Comics, 1987 series, and 2014 movie universe.

It appears to be a turn-based RPG similar to Avengers Alliance. I was expecting it to be a side-scrolling platform game or beat-em-up so I was very surprised.

I don't play mobile games (3DS and Vita occupy my portable gaming) but there are a lot of mobile games like the ones based on TMNT that kinda make me want to try them out.
"Now you know what you're worth? Then go out and get what you're worth, but you gotta be willing to take the hits. And not pointing fingers, saying you're not where you want to be because of him, or her, or anybody. Cowards do that, and THAT AIN'T YOU. YOU'RE BETTER THAN THAT!"
~Rocky Balboa

SickAlice

Yeah, mobile. I don't play games on my smart phone personally. I'm retro and the small screen is hard to get used to. I play it on my laptop on Bluestacks instead. But I digress, very addictive and if your a TMNT hardcore this is the one you shouldn't miss out on.

kkhohoho

Quote from: Silver Shocker on January 01, 2017, 12:32:28 AM
So it is a mobile game, and it's based on the 2012 Nicktoons show but features variations on The turtles, Bebob, Rocksteady, Shredder, Krang, ect, from the Mirage Comics, 1987 series, and 2014 movie universe.
them out.

...No Archie or 2003? :(
The Golden Age; 'A different look at a different era.'

http://archiveofourown.org/works/1089779/chapters/2193203

SickAlice

" Yet " They've been releasing tribute stuff pretty fast so I wouldn't rule anything out.

Silver Shocker

Yeah it'd be nice to have the 2003 stuff in there too.  Raph's black wrestling outfit from the Archie comic run really needs to be used more.
"Now you know what you're worth? Then go out and get what you're worth, but you gotta be willing to take the hits. And not pointing fingers, saying you're not where you want to be because of him, or her, or anybody. Cowards do that, and THAT AIN'T YOU. YOU'RE BETTER THAN THAT!"
~Rocky Balboa

BentonGrey

All of the Turtle wrestling costumes from Archie should show up occasionally.  They were all neat. :)
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/

SickAlice

If anything else play and unlock the Toon turtles and check out their special moves. Brought my childhood back and left me with a big smile on my face.

Glitch Girl

Also the original BW turtles have moves that  involve comic panel frames.

Darn you for addicting me to a new game after a disappointing DC legends.  I thought I was over it!  :P  ;)
-Glitch Girl

"Cynicism is not maturity, do not mistake the one for the other. If you truly cannot accept a story where someone does the right thing because it's the right thing to do, that says far more about who you are than these characters." - Greg Rucka

SickAlice

Heh. The feeling is mutual. Darn Ludia for sucking me into another one too.  ;)

Glitch Girl

Did the Gauntlet last night.  Didn't get very far, only up to Toon Shredder, but someone had fun with those level designs.

Not only was there black and white panel-to-panel envirnments, but there was a whole homage to the TMNT arcade game, down to the giant metal jimmies hurtling down the stairs.
-Glitch Girl

"Cynicism is not maturity, do not mistake the one for the other. If you truly cannot accept a story where someone does the right thing because it's the right thing to do, that says far more about who you are than these characters." - Greg Rucka

SickAlice

" Shredder has taken over Channel 6 " hahahahaha!  :P

That 80's Shredder certainly had ambition.  <_<

BTW your doing it right though. Use that challenge to quick level up your player, then go in and track down the needed items to boost your characters moves (start with all healers, they'll save you in boss battles). After you get them trained bosses like Shredder are a snap. Krang on the other hand will remain pretty beastly for some time...

deano_ue

ive been playing for a while but ive hit the level cap. a lot of guys wont go higher than 30 and the rest that will i never have enough ooze and the xp you get is minuscule

SickAlice

Ain't that the truth. I suppose every online game has the catch to force one to open the iron gates of the checking account, be it the crystals for Future Fight or the shield points for Avengers. At least they're giving enough in this one for the most of it, else I jumped up past the 30's myself by going against higher level opponents, blowing every warp pass I could (the rare level up items become a worse problem especially as leveled up skills are needed to take down higher ranks) and capitalizing on Mutagen Man events. Should be due for a version update soon anyways, chronologically from the show I think that put's us at the Triceraton invasion.

Glitch Girl

I've got 3 characters a 31 (1 gold, 1 silver, 1 bronze) mostly due to the fact I got a pizza pack in PVP and milked it over several days.  I should have another silver up to 3 star by the end of the week.  Even so, I've had to pick and choose who gets leveled and who doesn't. 

The cooldown times are what are killing me - I play on the emulator as well, which means I can only play at night after work, which means a lot of those farming events aren't very practical to me.  Still I am managing to stay in Samurai rank on PVP somehow.  Good news is, even in that rank there aren't many who have characters over L28.
-Glitch Girl

SickAlice

I appreciate the time away from it as much as I do playing. Personally I can become a little too involved in games to the point I neglect my other chores. Playing MFF aside this otherwise, utilizing the same warp pass technique with clear cards to save on farming playtime. Seems effective enough to boost me to the right levels.

SickAlice

The MUTANIMALS are heeeeeeere!!!!  :thumbup: :D :D :D :thumbup:

BentonGrey

God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman

SickAlice

Well the Nicktoons version yeah. You know me though, I love all the Turtle versions.  :thumbup:
And don't worry, I'll have you the Archie ones before the season is up anyways. Most of em are more than halfway done now.

BentonGrey

Haha, no worries!  It's strange how they introduce the concept of the Mutanimals, but with mostly completely different characters.  Is it the same team if it has only one of the same members?  At least in the IDW series they have many of the originals included in the team.

Nonetheless, I'm just teasing.  I'm glad you're enjoying them!  :D
God Bless

SickAlice

I get ya. But I suppose they just did what worked for the show and how their characters we're plotted. Wingnut and Armaggon for example had different plots in the Nick show and wouldn't fit. But as always I just love me some Turtles. Okay I didn't like Out Of The Shadows, probably a first for me. Anyways working on your requests a bit tonight. I have some life stuff to finish this week yet but soon soon, one or more will be done before the end of the month.

SickAlice

HarryTrotter

Its a fun game but it has problems,most of all farming items and dna and a dozen different currencies...you hit a wall,as it happens too often with "free" to play games.
''Even our origin stories have gone sour.''
Jon Farmer