NAME OF A SERIE OR A MOVIE THAT WAS SHOWED ON HBO SCIENCE FICTION

Started by heroidosilencio, December 16, 2016, 02:06:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

heroidosilencio

I saw a scientif fiction movie from the 90s in HBO. I don't know if it was a movie or a serie.

The guy was beeing pursuit by an maniac with an axe. It looked like he was in a space ship or something diferent. After running a lot, he somehow is able to put him inside a furnace and  burn the maniac.  But after that, something happens again, and he starts to running and to pursuit another guy using the axe from the guy he burned.

But then, everything reverses...

The guy who was running away from the main character takes the axe from the main character and do the same thing the main character did before, putting him in the furnace and burning him, instant, that he realize that he was locked in a time loop and the maniac that he killed in the furnace and the one that was burning him, was HINSELF.... :o

I am not sure, but I guess who did this movie or serie was Clint Howard. But I am not sure. I would like to see it again so much.

stumpy

Seems like a good opportunity for you to try your hand at some fan fiction. :-)
Courage is knowing it might hurt, and doing it anyway. Stupidity is the same. And that's why life is hard. - Jeremy Goldberg

heroidosilencio

Yes, but wrich one?

Do you think that this tv serie I watched it could be something like TWILIGHT ZONE or other thing like that?