News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

Power Rangers

Started by Neros Urameshi, December 11, 2016, 02:20:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neros Urameshi

I'm looking for all kinds of Power Rangers stuff; the Rangers, the villains (monsters, foot soldiers, etc.) and special effects. Anybody got those?

Cyber Burn

I'll give you this Link, which you could have found just as easily had you done a search. However, I will let you do your own search for the Power Rangers FX and the Putty Monsters.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/e3dvfsjkk2hxtsf/MM_Power_Rangers.7z

Neros Urameshi

I found some. Now I wish there are meshes of other monsters, like Lord Zedd, Rita Repulsa (maybe), Goldar, Rito Revolto, Scorpina, Thrax, Prince Gasket, Archerina, Cog Soldiers and the evil mysterious Ranger.

detourne_me

hrrmmm,  I had no idea about the storm caused before (after looking in the sonic thread)
but I've got a Lord Zedd here.  I might be able to import a Goldar later, but I haven't seen any other characters.

Neros Urameshi

Awesome! I wish the Power Rangers meshes/skins would work with FFvt3R.

spydermann93

Doom2099

Neros Urameshi

Doom2099

I just downloaded them to check, they work on mine.

Out of interest, anyone able to skope this bad boy (a IDW canon evil fusion of the white and green ranger powers)......

....... and the White ranger onto the MMPR meshes?  think it would just need a new chest piece and Saaba skoped in place of the dragon dagger.

Neros Urameshi

One thing seems to be missing. In fact, make that two;

A Power Rangers mesh with a Dragon Shield (especially for the Green Ranger) and a mesh/skin of the Mighty Morphin White Ranger.

Tomato

I can't open it at work, but I'm about 95% certain that the MMPR meshes Cyber linked have the Dragon Shield already. I know this because I used that mesh as the basis for my Green Ranger Linkara. You can find it here: http://heroforce.freedomforceforever.com/tomato.html

Neros Urameshi

When I switched to green, it was, like, without the gold dragon shield.

Tomato

You have to turn the piece on using nifskope or another hex editor. I would recommend making a copy of the folder, because I think the shield would then be on for everyone. It's fairly simple to do, but unfortunately the old wikispace beginner tutorials aren't around for me to link to.

spydermann93

I have a fully working Green Ranger. I'll post a link to it when I get home, tonight.

Neros Urameshi

Neros Urameshi

Doom2099

I know slight neco-threading, but did anyone ever do Zord meshes????

Also bumping for white ranger ^^

detourne_me

No Zord meshes, but you could probably skin Valandars Dinobot and Predacon meshes...that might work.

Neros Urameshi

I also want a White Ranger. Could anyone please give me a mesh/skin of it?

I would also like meshes of certain Transformers.

Tomato

Unfortunately, the person who meshed all the power rangers and then disappeared did not also create a mesh for the White Ranger, and the game that the Zedd, Goldar, and Putty meshes are ported from (Power Rangers Legends for iOS) does not, as far as I can tell without actually purchasing and downloading it myself, currently have any of the other Rangers (I can only find screenshots of the MMPR Red, Green, and Pink rangers). It might well be released in the future, at which point it can be ripped and made useable for FF, but until then the only way to do it would be to mesh it... and talented meshers is something we have in short supply right now.

That being said though, if you DO want a white ranger, I'd go check the game out (it's $.99) and let someone know when the white ranger pops up.

deanjo2000

I could skope a white ranger,  I want to finish a few other things first but I'll add it to the list

I tried and its not perfect but its ok, no sabaa though, still needs some extras skinning but its getting there.
https://www.mediafire.com/folder/da3a3y1ac4uqp/FreedoForce

"sorry she couldn`t wait" superman to wonderman jla/avengers.

Tomato

That's pretty awesome. It's a shame about Saba, but I had a feeling that was something we'd need an actual model for.

Still, from what I'm hearing, it does seem like PR:Legacy has more of a focus on weapons, so we might even see it/him before the White Ranger.

Cyber Burn

That is absolutely fantastic Deanjo, nothing I could say would do it justice. Did you use the Power Ranger Mesh as a base for this?

deanjo2000

Yes so he has weapons just not his  :doh:
https://www.mediafire.com/folder/da3a3y1ac4uqp/FreedoForce

"sorry she couldn`t wait" superman to wonderman jla/avengers.

Tomato

I think that's good enough for now. At the size FF operates, Saba wouldn't even be visible anyway, and it's an easy swap once a model is found/ripped/made.

Doom2099

Very nice! Does anyone have the problem that in-game the helmets float about??? No problem in NifViewer but in-game they a few seconds behind the rest of the body.

detourne_me

There is a curved sword hidden in the power ranger mesh though...maybe it's used for the green ranger?

Sweet skin Deanjo! When will you be releasing all of this glorious stuff you've been previewing? I especially like key Earthworm Jim!

spydermann93

Quote from: detourne_me on December 20, 2016, 10:50:23 PM
There is a curved sword hidden in the power ranger mesh though...maybe it's used for the green ranger?

Sweet skin Deanjo! When will you be releasing all of this glorious stuff you've been previewing? I especially like key Earthworm Jim!

Yep! It's his Dragon Sword, or whatever.